Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's no secret that Randy and Vince must have had a rocky relationship. Admittedly I don't know the ins and outs. I do know there was a rumour that Randy allegedly banged Stephanie when she was a teenager lol. Nonetheless its clear they had a crappy relationship. When you are one of the biggest stars ever and are still not in the WWE Hall of Fame, then you know he had a shit relationship with Vince.

Anyway, now he is dead its as if Vince is quietly associating himself with Randy again. He has been mentioned all over WWE.Com for a while now. Just now I went through their 25 top Intercontinental Champs of all time list, and Savage was 1. I think its pretty significant and interesting to be honest, why suddenly they are mentioning him again. Especially when you consider how much kayfabe is included in their lists (no Shelton Benjamin? Really?) So yeah, I would expect him in the 2013 Hall of Fame

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
After his death they aired that tribute package, that was a sign that no matter what the relationship used to be the WWE is still respecting their greats. I think an HoF induction is very near, but they have to clear things with his family, as it was noted that Randy's wish was to be inducted alongside his dad and brother as the Poffo family. Same thing happened in WCW when he set an ultimatum to have his dad inducted into WCW HOF.

·
Banned
344 Posts
After his death they aired that tribute package, that was a sign that no matter what the relationship used to be the WWE is still respecting their greats. I think an HoF induction is very near, but they have to clear things with his family, as it was noted that Randy's wish was to be inducted alongside his dad and brother as the Poffo family. Same thing happened in WCW when he set an ultimatum to have his dad inducted into WCW HOF.
That would be awkward though. When Angelo Poffo died, WWE didn`t even mention it on tv or on their website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts