Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of you fucking marks complaining about the WWE app need to get the f out. The WWE allows you, the WWE universe, to be an active participant of Monday Night Raw and you jabronis complain? They are giving you, the people, the power to determine matches and stipulations. You ungrateful hacks need to appreciate the greatness of the WWE app. When they are showing you how to use the app on Raw, you should appreciate the fact that they are taking the time to show you how to do it. You have Jerry the Fucking King Lawler, one of the greatest of all time, showing you how to use the app. They want everyone to be able to use it. For those of you who are still unsure, he are the instructions for using the app:

To get started on your smartphone, simply load up the WWE App and "tap in" to the live WWE program you're watching. Whether it's Raw, SmackDown, WWE Main Event or a pay-per-view, a special highlighted area will appear at the top of your WWE App home screen, providing one-click access to WWE's second-screen experience shortly before the program airs.

From there, you'll be able to explore all of the WWE App's exclusive content from the palm of your hand. Live Superstar interviews backstage and match continuation videos will immediately begin playing on your mobile device, so you'll never miss a moment of the non-stop WWE action. Plus, keep an eye out for exclusive WWE App polls that allow you to pick Superstars' opponents live during Raw and make other important decisions that will change the course of WWE history.
To you whiners, your best course of action is to tread lightly.

·
Premium Member
17,388 Posts
I downloaded the app. Don't know why you wouldn't, if you watch WWE regularly. It's not like downloading any app takes time or is challenging, and it's free. I figure it's like free extra credit. and I got to vote for Booker T as best WHC ever. My vote was heard, I voted for change!

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I have the app, but don't ever open it. Seems like the same shit is on WWE dot com. I guess the only way I would open it is if some seriously good shit is happening on the app. Or check to see if a show that I might be attending has any updates. Other than that...can't find another reason to use it.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
i dont have it, but i dont see why it bothers people so much. a ton of tv shows have them, including breaking bad's sync whatever online

and its hardly different than the promoting of WWF.com in the early 2000s

people just like complaining for the sake of complaining if you ask me

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
People aren't really complaining as much as just poking fun at it. They're not legitimately annoyed, they just find it humorous that the commentators keep giving instructions on how to download the WWE App.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
The NFL even plugs apps, but they don't actually cut away to Troy Aikman & Joe Buck showing the "NFL Universe" how to download the shit. People get annoyed cause WWE treats it's viewers like backwoods idiots that don't realize how to do things on their own or that the show is scripted ... well in their defense, most WWE fans seem to think the shit is real if going on their Facebook page or Twitter is any sign.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
The NFL even plugs apps, but they don't actually cut away to Troy Aikman & Joe Buck showing the "NFL Universe" how to download the shit. People get annoyed cause WWE treats it's viewers like backwoods idiots that don't realize how to do things on their own or that the show is scripted ... well in their defense, most WWE fans seem to think the shit is real if going on their Facebook page or Twitter is any sign.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Tried downloading it to my Kindle once.

There's nothing on it that can't be done by simply going on your phone's browser, unless you want the video quality to be even more abysmal than it already is.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts