Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOX Sports teams up with WWE to offer a new slate of action-packed programming to viewers, including the network’s first-ever pay-per-view presentation of WRESTLEMANIA on the FOX Sports App and FOXSports.com. WRESTLEMANIA, hosted by FOX Sports’ very own Rob Gronkowski, will be held as a two-night event for the first-time ever this Saturday, April 4 and Sunday, April 5 at 7:00 PM ET.

Viewers can live stream two nights of the WRESTLEMANIA pay-per-view for $59.99 on the FOX Sports and FOX NOW Apps via mobile and connected devices such as Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Xbox One and Roku or at FOXSports.com. WRESTLEMANIA KICKOFF PART 1 and PART 2 begin coverage this Saturday and Sunday night at 6:00 PM ET on FS1 and FOX Deportes, with a panel of experts breaking down the night’s upcoming matches.

·
Registered
9,690 Posts
Live stream for $59.99? Hahaha wtf

WWE is literally giving WMania away for free by streaming it on the WWE Network. I wonder how many people will be suckered into paying $60
Is the free trail of the Network going on right now include Mania? I remember them saying up until Mania which suggested to me that you'd have to pay to continue it on Mania day.

As for this Fox thing, who in their right mind is ordering PPVs anymore with the Network around?

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,792 Posts
Is the free trail of the Network going on right now include Mania? I remember them saying up until Mania which suggested to me that you'd have to pay to continue it on Mania day.

As for this Fox thing, who in their right mind is ordering PPVs anymore with the Network around?
Lol not sure, but people are just putting in new email addresses and restarting their trials every time they want to see a PPV. Or they can just watch one of the crystal clear illegal streams littered all over the Internet lol

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
Who's dumb enough to fork over $60 for a show with no crowds? The same person who bought a used final Kobe Bryant game towel for 30k? Lol. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
Live stream for $59.99? Hahaha wtf

WWE is literally giving WMania away for free by streaming it on the WWE Network. I wonder how many people will be suckered into paying $60
Seriously.

Imagine paying the $60 than sitting through Michael Fucking Cole telling you you were conned and could've paid ten and then watched good shows from ten twenty years ago for thirty days. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I thought WM36 was NOT free for new subscribers, but then Michael Cole's wording last night led me to believe it perhaps was? He stated something to the effect that WM weekend was free for new subscribers. But is WM36 excluded then?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll read about it the next day... I think Vince should've taken this time to make sure everyone's healthy and COME UP WITH A BETTER CARD!!

·
Southern Pride
3,210 Posts
$60 is nuts to pay right now, I agree. Their are people that literally have that much extra money to carelessly spend though.

WrestleMania will be free to new subscribers. It says so their website. It wont be free to everyone that's currently watching the WWE Network without that $10 subscription.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
The deal will flop and won't make much money in my opinion. According to Jim Ross (who I consider to be full of sh** sometimes), the interest in Wrestlemania has considerably waned this year. The solid point that both he and Meltzer brought about was that people are going to be strict with their money and as such won't spend money on frivolities like WM 36 regardless of whether its on the Fox Sports medium or even the Network.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
With everyone in lockdown, internet speeds are either capped or slowed down for many when streaming, aren’t they?

I could see hardcore fans wanting to pay a cable company for the high quality, stable delivery of Wrestlemania.

The problem that needs fixing is the likely disappointing quality of Wrestlemania itself, though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts