Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup, after furtuhur research this is a really good wrestling forum where most people know what there saying. Anyway, i'm interested and will be asking questions here and there that I can't figure out.

So this question is just how the title says it. How does WWE get away with shooting off pyro in some of these small arenas, even big arenas. One, doesn't that invade the fire code in most places? It's just that for ex: I have a big company, goto MSG and ask the guys if I can shoot off fireworks. I can't imaging them saying sure go ahead or something equivalent. So if someone can inform me just more on how WWE is allowed to do this, and what the arena mangers, firedept. etc thinks about this that would be great.

Thankss :D

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
The 5 P's.

Proper planning prevents piss poor performance. AKA not setting the building on fire and horribly maiming hundreds of people by planning it out.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have been meaning to make a thread about this,

I have not seen pyro to start off Raw or Smackdown in a long time, even for some wrestler's entrances (if i can recall Kofi Kingston comes out to pyro usually but I don't think I have seen him come out to pyro reecently)

Has WWE cut back on pyro?

·
Registered
300 Posts
the only pyro problem ive ever thought they could have is how the fuck can the dudleys shoot two fireworks right into the crowd and no one ever got hurt. if i was at a raw or smackdown and they returned and those fireworks were comin at me i'd think terrorist attack and fuckin jump lol

·
Registered
380 Posts
I find it funny that the only time WWE have had a firework accident where fans got hurt was at WrestleMania 24 and that was out doors XD

Only indoor incident I can think of was Undertaker getting burned at Elimination Chamber (and Jeff Hardy had an accident if you wanna count kayfabe ;))

·
The Fringe Lunatic
108 Posts
They get away with it because they have licensed pyrotechnicians doing the work and because bands and other shows have used pyro for decades. Look up images for Rammstein at MSG.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Minus the actual flames pyro, isn't the rest actually not warm? I could be totally wrong but I think I remember Lashley saying that when he used to walk out with pyro it wasn't warm. Don't flame me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
The 5 P's.

Proper planning prevents piss poor performance. AKA not setting the building on fire and horribly maiming hundreds of people by planning it out.
That's 6 P's, Bro!

Anyway, I dunno how long you've been browsing - but if you think most people here know what they're saying, you clearly haven't visited the TNA section yet.

·
100% Straight Fire
2,692 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Sup, after furtuhur research this is a really good wrestling forum where most people know what there saying. Anyway, i'm interested and will be asking questions here and there that I can't figure out.

So this question is just how the title says it. How does WWE get away with shooting off pyro in some of these small arenas, even big arenas. One, doesn't that invade the fire code in most places? It's just that for ex: I have a big company, goto MSG and ask the guys if I can shoot off fireworks. I can't imaging them saying sure go ahead or something equivalent. So if someone can inform me just more on how WWE is allowed to do this, and what the arena mangers, firedept. etc thinks about this that would be great.

Thankss :D
.... :lmao

1 - 15 of 15 Posts