Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rikishi: "@RealMelina is very talented, Works hard when ever I see her on TV,You go girl! Stay healthy, jus sayin".

Add Rikishi to the list, which currently includes Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Allison Danger, John Morrison, Joey Mercury, Lance Storm, Shelly Martinez, AJ Lee, Jillian Hall, Trish Stratus and many more. :)

·
WWE Golden Era Sim League President
3,295 Posts
It's because Melina either gives you a BJ or an eating out, in return for 'greatest diva ever' comments.

With that said, Melina is the best diva ever.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure he would, assuming he isn't still bitter after being kicked to the curb by her.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe Melina is one of Vince's favourite wrestlers also.

·
Harley's Circus
2,565 Posts
Melina has a job because shes the female version of John Morrison nothing more
Take that any way you want

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
John Morrison is awesome. And anyway, they're different. Melina is a stronger character and mic worker, whereas admittedly Morrison is probably the better wrestler and natural athlete, flexibility aside.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Eve CAN NOT compare to Melina!
Melina is The Best Divas we got right now... ;)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You have awesome taste. Eve is the second rate latina diva.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Still not quite Mickie James for me. Never been happy that they let her go... at least I get to see her legs again now she's doing the County gimmick in TNA. She has the nicest legs.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I kind of see Melina as the Joey to Mickie's Dawson. Soulmates destined to be intertwined and all that. They'll find each other soon enough.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, she's been featured as one of the top divas for over five years now, and has held more title belts than any other woman on the roster, so yeah...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts