Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never seen this WWE alumni page before.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwealumni/

Most alumni on the page are actually retired, working backstage or dead and realistically have no chance of coming back except for an 1 shot appearance.
Yes, Fatt Hardy could return in a couple of years as well as Shelton Benjamin. But what the fuck is Jericho doing on this page? I was expecting a six month absence. What do you make of this?

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Supposedly his last contract was very close to expiring recently. It's entirely possible that his profile was moved to the alumni section as a result. It doesn't mean he won't be back as plenty of people on that page have returned to WWE one way or another. It was even used to help maintain kayfabe when Vickie Guerrero "fired" The Undertaker in 2008.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
It makes me giggle that they haven't taken down Katie Lea's profile yet.

They always put recently released or random others on the alumni page, and use it too shift wrestlers that are on hiatus. No big deal.

EDIT - So Kat's face is pic is still on the alumni page but her profile is gone :lmao.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
To make it look like he is gone, i am sure close to Rumble he will be back.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Wait, what? Matt Hardy got released? How did I miss that one? I thought he was just injured.
Oh yeah, October 15th, There was a massive thread on here when it happened, It was a very long time coming imo.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Yeah the WWE isn't BIG enough for the WWE Roster and Matt Hardy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts