Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The People's Champ said:
We all agree with andy. Andy do u like work in the wwe or something everyone agrees with u ?
^^This recent post has added to my incentive to return to BTB, as I ws also really getting into wrestling lately due to the fact that I'll be going to Judgement Day & I'll be there in suite #5.

theheartbreakman08 said:
the shows were really good. i mean really good. keep on surprising me. they should hire you to be a wwe writer
^I hope more people agree with you after seeing my new show!

All right, just to make it clear - I'll be posting the quick results of both Backlash & Judgement Day. Then I will be posting my first Monday Night RAW featuring the 2005 Draft. The show will be May 23rd, 2005 (FYI). From then on, I'll be posting RAW & SMACKDOWN on Mondays & Thursdays (with the exception of this week - as I may not get SMACKDOWN up until this weekend).

Here we go...

Quick Results of Backlash:
Kane over Vicera
Benjamin over Jericho
Edge-Benoit---Draw
Hassan/Davari over Hogan/Michaels
Helmsley over Batista (After interference by Flair)

Quick Results of Judgement Day:
Show over Bashams
Carlito Interviewed (a returning) Piper
Nitro/Mercury over Haas/Holly
Jordan over Booker T (After inteference by Layfeild)
Undertaker-Angle---Draw
Cena over Layfield

Drafting Rules: RAW will be allowed to pick 4 wrestlers from the SMACKDOWN! roster to come to their brand. SMACKDOWN! will be allowed to pick 4 wrestlers from the RAW roster to come to their brand. The World Heavyeight Champion (Triple H) & WWE Champion (John Cena) are excluded in the draft.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE RAW - May 23rd, 2005.
*Draft Night*

The opening WWE video, followed by the usual RAW video & pyro opens the show...

JR: Welcome to RAW everyone!

King: Tonight’s gonna be full of surprizes, huh JR?

JR: That’s right King, it’s Draft Night - and we’re gonna see the stars of both RAW & SMACKDOWN! switching sides, this is gonna be a hell of a show!

King: Let’s send it down to the SMACKDOWN side.

Tazz: Thanks King. This show is gonna be off the hook Cole!

Cole: Yeah, we know the draft is tonight, we know that stars will be switching shows, but we don’t know who has the first pick!

”No Chance”...We hear the entrance music of WWE Chairman Vince McMahon play throughout the arena as he enters the arena & heads to the ring, microphone in hand.

Vince McMahon: Are you ready to shake things up!

Crowd: Woo!

Vince McMahon: Good - ‘cause that’s what we’re doin’ tonight!

Vince McMahon: Now, I thought about fliping a coin to see who gets the first pick on RAW tonight, but I also thought that’s to big of a choice to decide by the flip of a coin! So I decided to have a match decide the decisionm between a RAW superstar and a SMACKDOWN superstar. I also thought that it should be a WrestleMania worthy match. And so I thought back to WrestleMania 21 & remember 2 SMACKDOWN V. RAW matches happening & since Randy Orton is on injury right now - I should make it - Shawn Michaels V. Kurt Angle in a WrestleMania Rematch to decide which brand will get the first pick!

JR: My God, Shawn Michaels V. Kurt Angle 2!

King: Yeah, and it’s next!

Commercial

Tazz: Welcome back everybody, before comercial it was just announced that it’s gonna be HBK V. Angle right now - to determine which brand will get the first draft pick.

Cole: Yeah, & since JR & King got to call the first HBK-Angle match at WrestleMania, we get to call this one!

Shawn Michaels makes his way to the ring, anxiously awaiting his opponent so that he can try and strike revenge on him. Kurt Angle then makes his way to the ring accompanied by several “You Suck” chants.

Kurt Angle V. Shawn Michaels
The bell sounds as these two icons lock eyes in bitter hatred adding much suspense to this one. HBK then punches Angle to break the stare down & start a series of blows, from both men. HBK then Irish-whips Angle & attempts a closeline on the rebound, but Angle ducks & hits a German suplex on the showstopper. Angle then attempts the Ankle-lock in the early going, but to no avail as HBK rolls out of the move. HBK & Angle both stare each other down once again, noticing the ability of each other, before locking up in the center of the ring. Angle applies the Headlock, and takes HBK to the mat. HBK eventually powers out of it by nailing Angle with a right hand. HBK then takes the advantage, hitting a suplex on the Olympic Hero.

HBK then hits a diving closeline on Angle and nips up. HBK looks to hit Angle with the Sweet Chin Music. Angle gets up & ducks the Sweet Chin Music, then attempts the Angle Slam, but to no avail as HBK jumps out of the move. HBK then kicks Angle & DDT’s him. HBK pins Angle, but Angle shows no signs of losing as he kicks out at one. HBK trys to get Angle up, but Angle hits an Angle Slam out of nothing. Angle pins HBK for a two. Angle then locks in the Ankle lock. Angle almost forces HBK to submit, dragging the showstopper to the center of the ring twice. HBK eventually gets to the ropes & locks his arms around them, making sure he can’t be dragged back to the center of the ring. Angle keeps the Ankle lock locked in though, and forces HBK to submit while holding onto the ropes. The referee eventually regains control of the match, when he backs Angle off of HBK.

HBK holds his Ankle in pain as Angle goes to work on it. Angle locks in several leg lock submissions, before realizing that HBK won’t give up yet. Angle then gets HBK up & delivers a suplex. Angle then goes up top for a moonsault attempt, but HBK rolls out of the way as Angle comes crashing down on his stomach. HBK then locks in Angle’s own Ankle lock on the Olympic Hero. HBK releases the hold when Angle gets to the ropes. HBK then gets Angle up, but gets punched by Angle for his efforts. Angle then delivers a belly-to-belly suplex too close to the ropes, as HBK lands on his feet outside the ring. HBK then pulls Angle outside the ring and starts a fist fight with the former Gold Medallist.

HBK eventually gets the upper-hand with a closeline. HBK then goes in the ring to break the ten-count, then climbs up top & hits the assai moonsault as Angle gets up on the outside. HBK then gets up & takes the monitors off the SMACKDOWN announce table. As Angle gets up HBK attempts a suplex through the table, but Angle reverses it into an Angle Slam, as HBK crashes through the announce table. Angle gets up and rolls into the ring to break the ten-count. Angle then goes back out, and rolls HBK into the ring. Angle then pins HBK for a long two. Angle argues with the referee as HBK slowly gets up. As Angle is arguing, HBK then hits a German suplex on Angle. HBK then delivers a catapult to Angle, but Angle crashes into the referee. Angle looks at the motionless referee, as HBK grabs him from behind in another German suplex attempt. Angle lands on his feet though, and delivers his own German suplex. Angle then steps out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. As HBK gets up, Angle nails him with a thunderous chair shot.

Angle then trys to revive the referee after throwing the chair out of the ring. The referee counts very slowly; “One!...Two!…Michaels kicks out. Angle then shows his frustration when he hicks the referee in the head to knock him out again. Angle then grabs the chair again as the now bloodied HBK gets up. Angle trys to hit HBK with the chair again, but HBK ducks & kicks the chair out of Angle’s hands. HBK then grabs the chair and nails Angle with it. HBK then ditches the chair & revives the referee. As the now also bloodied Angle gets up, HBK nails him with the Sweet Chin Music. HBK then pins Angle for a shocking two. HBK then goes up top once again and hits the elbow drop from the top turnbuckle, followed by a pin for the well-fought victory!
Winner: Shawn Michaels via pinfall

Tazz: Man, what a fight Cole!

Cole: Yeah, that was a better match than at WrestleMania!

Tazz: Looks like RAW gets the first pick!

Cole: Yeah, and we’ll hear who they pick next!

Commercial

King: Well, it looks like we get the first pick, thanks to HBK - Shawn Michaels!

JR: Yeah, what a performance just moments ago by the showstopper!

“I’m Back”...We hear Eric Bischoff’s music hit, as he makes his way to the left side of the entrance where his podium is. Theodore R. Long soon comes out, & goes to the opposite side where his podium is...

Eric Bischoff: For RAW’s first pick....I choose, the phenom! The Undertaker!

JR: My god, The phenom!

King: Undetaker on RAW, wow!

Theodore R. Long: Good choice playa, but SMACKDOWN chooses...the former World Heavyeight Champion, Batista!

King: Oh no JR, we lost the Animal to SMACKDOWN!

JR: Yeah, major loss for Bischoff here!

*Gong* The lights go out in the arena as a foggy mist fills the arena. *Gong* We hear Undertaker’s music, as the arena is lighten up by blue lights.

JR: It’s the phenom, The Undertaker!

King: Yeah, he’s here!

Undertaker: Tell Helmsley that the World TItle is gonna be mine and - he is gonna...Rest...In Peice!

King: Uh-oh.

Commercial

Backstage: Ric Flair is seen with Triple H, who is freaking out...

Ric Flair: Calm down Hunter! Calm down. You were able to beat BAtista weren’t you? Undertaker’s older & less physical than Batista!

Triple H: Your right, your right. Batista is done with, he’s going to SMACKDOWN, but Undertaker isn’t gonna rest until - I - do.

Ric Flair: Yeah, until you rest in peace.

Triple H: Don’t say that! It’s bad karma, man.

Ric Flair: Your scared of the Undertaker?

Triple H: No....well...maybe a little.

Ric Flair: What is there to be scared of, he’s an old guy that’s past his prime -- who should of retired along time ago.

Triple H: Look who’s talking.

Ric Flair: Hey, I’m not an in-ring competitor, I’m just a manager now. And if wrestlers get in my face, I show em’ a thing or two in the ring!

Triple H: Ok, Ok.

Eric Bischoff enters the lockerroom...

Eric Bischoff: You heard the deadman, Triple H.

Triple H: Yeah, I heard him.

Eric Bischoff: Good. Now I know your thinking it’s not gonna happen before a couple weeks, but it’s gonna happen tonight! Triple H V. Undertaker in the main event!

Triple H & Ric Flair look stunned, as Eric Bischoff leaves the room...

Commercial

Eric Bischoff & Theodore R. Long are shown at their podiums again...

Eric Bischoff: For RAW’s next pick - I must say that I respect this man more than anyone, RAW chooses the former WWE Champion, John “Bradshaw” Layfield!

John “Bradshaw” Layfield’s music hits, as he makes his way out to the entrance area. He shakes hands with Eric Bischoff, and gives a blank stare to Theodore R. Long...

Cole: It’s JBL, Tazz!

Tazz: Yeah, RAW’s newest superstar. I can’t belive we lost him to RAW!

Theodore R. Long: Well, then for SMACKDOWN...we choose....The Rabid Wolverine, Chris Benoit!

Chris Benoit’s music hits as he makes his entrance. He walks past Eric Bischoff, Theodore R. Long & John “Bradshaw” Layfield and makes his way into the ring...

Cole: Chris Benoit is coming to the ring!

Tazz: Yeah, the rabid wolverine - now a part of SMACKDOWN!

Theodre R. Long: I can see he’s ready for action, not to talk about where he’s headed.

Eric Bischoff: Yeah. You know -- I’ve got an idea, Mr. Long, if you wouldn’t mind I’d like to book Benoit in one last match here on RAW.

Theodore R. Long: Go ahead, playa.

Eric Bischoff: Thakyou. Chris, your opponent will be...John “ Bradshaw” Layfield!

Layfield looks a little shocked, but heads to the ring anyway, as he & Benoit start to wrestle...

Chris Benoit V. John “Bradshaw” Layfield
As JBL sets his hat down, Benoit sneaks up behind him & delivers a German suplex as the bell sounds. Benoit gets Layfield up & delivers another German, and he gets him up once again to deliver one more. Benoit pins Layfield...one...two...kickout! Layfield staggers to his feet as Benoit climbs up top. Benoit goes for a move off the top turnbuckle, but Layfield catches him. Layfield then turns Benoit into a cross body type of position & throws him over his head as he falls backward. JBL then goes for the cover on Benoit, one....two...kickout by Benoit. Layfiled then gets Benoit up & delivers a suplex to the Cripler. JBL then looks to the crowd and delivers a smile to the booing fans. Booker T then enters the ring - to the fans surprize. As Layfield turns around, he gets nailed with a spinning kick! JBL falls to the mat as the refferee signals for the bell. Booker T exits the ring, as Layfield lay in the center of the ring.
Winner: John “Bradshaw” Layfield via Disqualification

Cole: Wow, Booker T hasn’t forgoten about JBL costing him a win last night at Judgement Day!

Tazz: Yeah, Booker’s not going to let JBL get away with what he did!

Eric Bischoff: After seeing that, RAW’s next pick, is Booker T!

Cole: Booker T is goin’ to RAW!

Tazz: Yeah!

Theodore R. Long: SMACKDOWN’s next pick is....The Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin!

Cole: Shelton Benjamin to SMACKDOWN? Wow!

Tazz: Yeah, and he’ll be bringing that Intercontinental Championship with him!

Cole: We’ll be right back, everyone!

Commercial

We see Eric Bischoff & Theodore R. Long still at their podiums, ready to announce their final picks...

Theodore R. Long: Now playa, my last pick is a superstar that’s not on the active roster right now, but he is gonna be ready to go in a month or two, so for SMACKDOWN’s last pick - we choose....Randy Orton!

Tazz: My god!

Cole: The Legend Killer is coming to SMACKDOWN when he returns, wow!

Eric Bischoff: You choose Randy Orton, huh? Well...RAW’s final pick will be a man that fought his heart out tonight, yet he couldn’t pull out the win for SMACKDOWN. Now I know, he lost tonight, but he won at WrestleMania - and I want to see a thrid & deciding match between him & Shawn Michaels, so for RAW’s last pick, we choose Kurt Angle!

Tazz: Wow! Angle’s goin’ to RAW - what a loss for us at SMACKDOWN!

Cole: Yeah, I’m in shock!

Backstage: Triple H is shown walking to the entrance area as he is passed by Kane...

Kane: You scared?

Triple H: So what if I am?

Kane: My brother will really get to you - if your scared.

Kane laughs & walks away, as Triple H nervously moves on to the entance area...

Commercial

JR: Welcome back everybody!

King: JR, It’s main event time!

JR: Yeah, and I have a feeling that this match is gonna turn out to be a slobber-knocker!

*Gong*

JR: Here comes the phenom!

King: I’m scared JR!

*Gong* Undertaker makes his long entrance to the ring. He is soon followed by Triple H accompanied by Ric Flair...

Undertaker V. Triple H
Ric Flair tries to distract Undertaker, so Triple H can get the upperhand in the early going. Triple H runs up to Undertaker, who is facing Flair. To Helmsley’s surprize Undertaker turns & punches Helsley in the face. Helsley falls to the mat. Undertaker then goes to work on Helmsley, delivering several elbow drops & blows to the head. Undertaker grabs Helmsley by the throat & gets him up. Undertaker lifts Hemsley in the air for a chokeslam, but Helmsley kicks Undertaker in the ribs. Undertaker drops Helmsley. Helsley then knees Undertaker in the face. Triple H delivers a violent DDT as RAW goes to it’s final commercial break.

JR: The Game is starting to take control of the match!

King: Yeah, let’s see if he can stay in control!

JR: We will - but we have to take our last commercial break, we’ll be right back folks!

Commercial

JR: We’re back.

King: Triple H has really maintained control of the match since he locked in that headlock during the break, JR.

JR: Yes, he has - ever since he put that headlock on the Deadman. Since he did so, the Deadman’s been down on the mat.

Undertaker V. Triple H (Continued...)
Triple H continues the hold. Undertaker seems motionless as Helmsley locks the Headlock tighter. The refferee checks on Undertaker’s consiousness. Undertaker seems to be out of it. He checks again - and gets the same result. Undertaker is checked for the final time & shows some life. He slowly makes it to his feet. Helmsley looks upset as Undertaker battles back.
Undertaker punches Helmsley in the stomach. Undertaker then delivers a suplex to Helmsley. Undertaker gets Helmsley up & twists his arm. Undertaker then climbs up top & goes old school as he walks the top rope & then delivers a blow to Helmsley should/neck area. Helmsley falls to the mat once again. Ric Flair gets up on the ring apron and Unddertaker runs torwards him & attempts to knock him off the apron, but Flair jumps down too quickly for the Deadman. Undertaker stares at Flair, but is surprized as Helmsley rolls him up from behind. Helmsley gets a two count out of the attempt. Helmsley gets Undertaker up & delivers an Irish-Whip as the deadman flies torwards the ropes. Triple H then goes for a closeline, but Undertaker ducks it & hits the ropes on the other side of the ring before returning & dishing out a closeline of his own. Undertaker then gets Helmsley up & gets Helmsley in position for a Last Ride. Undertaker lifts Triple H up & delviers the move. Undertaker pins Helmsley, as the refferee counts....one....two....Flair puts Triple H’s foot on the ropes. Undertaker sees this & runs after Flair, jumping out of the ring. Undertaker chases Flair all the way around the ring as Helmsley slowly makes it to his feet. Undertaker chases Flair into the ring, but gets blind sighted as Helmsley kicks him the stomach & delivers the pedigree! The refferee counts...one...two...kickout! Triple H argues witht the refferee that it was three, as Undertaker sits up. Then, as Helmsley turns around - Undertaker gets to his feet & grabs Triple H by the throat. Helmsley feels the wrath of the deadman as he crashes down on the mat after a chokeslam! Undertaker pins Triple H as the refferee counts...one....two....Flair pulls the official out of the ring. Undertaker sees Flair come into the ring. Undertaker bloacks a punch by Flair & grabs Flair by the throat. Undertaker then lifs Flair up & slams him to the mat with a chokeslam! Undertaker then goes to revive the refferee. Undertaker’s opponent from 24 hours earlier, Kurt Angle runs down to the ring, steel chair in hand. Kurt Angle vicously nails Undertaker with a thunderous steel char shot to the head! Kurt Angle then throws the chair down. Kurt Angle then locks the Ankle lock in on a motionless Undertaker. Undertaker doesn’t suffer too much pain, as Kurt Angle’s opponent from earlier in the night, Shawn Michaels, makes his way to the ring. HBK nails Angle with a Sweet Chin Music superkick! HBK then leaves the ring. Triple H studders as he gets up. Triple H grabs the steel chair, that Angle had used. Triple H gets Undertaker up & attempts a steel chair shot on him. Undertaker ducks the chair shot & hits the ropes. As Undertaker comes back, he nails Triple H with a big boot. Flair slowly gets up & tries to get involved again. Undertaker grabs the steel chair & nails Flair with it. Undertaker then ditches the chair & revives the refferee before signaling for the end - with the tombstone. Undertaker gets Helmsley up. Undertaker picks Helmsley up & turns him upside down, before droping him on his head in a gruesome tombstone pile driver. Undertaker then pins Triple H, as the refferee counts....one....two....three!
Winner: Undertaker via pinfall

*Gong* Undertaker’s music plays throughout the arena as RAW comes to a close...

King: Undertaker beat the World Heavyeight Champion, JR!

JR: Yeah, wow! For the King, I’m JR, good night everyone!

The End...

(Please post your thoughts about the show...)

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
First of all, ecstatic that you are back Andy, i was on the verge of sending a PM to you, to get you back here anyway :) We need your experience here at the moment, as we are being overrun with n00bs. *cough* Mr. WrestleMania *cough*

Anyway, ill come back later and edit my review of your RAW in.

·
Banned
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^Glad you enjoyed the show!

Red Cold said:
First of all, ecstatic that you are back Andy, i was on the verge of sending a PM to you, to get you back here anyway :)
Well, it's great to be back Calum! I'll have to check out what's been happening in everyone's threads since I've been gone.

Red Cold said:
Anyway, ill come back later and edit my review of your RAW in.
Sounds good man!

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
*Gets up from bed and turns on BTB*

Hey look a thread by Adengstorm ha I must be dreaming.

*rubs eyes*

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Good to see you back Adengstorm(this is the old twistoffate) I recall your old Alliance show where WCW/ECW took over I really liked it. Keep this coming yo!

Realism: If the show was performed realistically, where the promos / commentary in character?
7.5/10 The promos bought it down a notch man they didn't sound in character

Length: If the show is a two hour show then it has to stay within the limits, thus no booking too many matches and promos, basically over doing the show, filling it up too much
9/10 It could have used another match I think

Quality / Entertainment: Was the show well written? Did you enjoy the reading? Was there any funny/memorable moments?
8/10 good show HBK/Angle and Taker/HHH were good

Spelling / Grammar: Are there noticeable spelling and grammar mistakes? Give the writer a grading on this.
/5

Matches / Booking: Were they well booked, would you have wanted to sit through the match having watch it on TV, while watching the show. Was it a realistic finish? Did you enjoy it? (long or short)
3/5 your only weakness in my opinion. use spellcheck

Overall: Just grading roughly here I'd say about a 76

·
Banned
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Little Mac said:
Let me check it over First
I might have to have you check it over before I post it, Tyler. BTW - I can't wait to go to J-Day, how 'bout you man?

PS: I should have SMACKDOWN up by the end of the week - then I might wait until Monday to post RAW, as I could then have RAW on Mondays & SMACKDOWN on Thursdays, instead of posting the shows at random times (which I'm doing right now, because I had a very busy weekend - Sorry).

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Awesome job with it! It is looking great and you are proving to be what I heard you have become.
I think you should come and check mine out. You might like it, I call mine WWE: Final Confront.
Good luck with it!

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Ruck Fules said:
I think you should come and check mine out. You might like it, I call mine WWE: Final Confront
Just trying to help you but you cannot advetise your show on other people's threads.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
First Off Welcome Back Andy, now for my review

Vince McMahon Promo – Could be better but none the less well delivered, it got the point across although even for Vince it just seemed a tad on the unrealistic side

Michaels vs. Angle – Wasn’t sure about this opening up but there was a reason for it so that’s ok, and Michaels did go over Angle to make it even at 1-1 from Wrestlemania, a decider maybe? :)

First picks – Taker is a good pick for Raw, it opens up a fresh new batch of feuds, Batista going over to SD might benefit him we’ll just have to see how that plays out

HHH-Flair – Didn’t like this, thought it was way off and I couldn’t see them saying most of this

JBL-Benoit – Good feud possibilities for JBL on Raw but Benoit already had a run on Smackdown and went stale so lets hope you can prevent that from happening

JBL vs. Benoit – Decent booking here, Booker-T vs. JBL feud coming up

Booker-Benjamin Draft – Both were drafted last year but I see a reason for Booker going to Raw, Benjamin going to SD doesn’t seem right to me

Orton-Angle – Orton I think will have this inevitable match with Cena so that’s good and HBK will have a decider with Angle like I predicted :)

Kane-HHH Promo – HHH would never admit to being scared of anyone, needs major improving

Undertaker Vs. HHH – Expected Taker to win the match, there will undoubtedly be a title match between them at Bad Blood

Realism – 6/10 – Some of the Promos where just way off imo

Length – 9/10
– Just missing a segment maybe, the choice of matches means that there would be enough to cover the better part of the show though

Quality/Entertainment – 8/10 – Would’ve been nice to see a Jericho or Christian but that’s alright the matches would’ve made up for it

Spelling/Grammar – 10/10
– Nothing I could see that was wrong

Matches/Booking – 6/10 – Not many matches, I wasn’t sure about the GM’s being allowed to pick who they want it seemed like a mass change but lets see what you do on SD.

Total - 72/100

·
Banned
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^Thanks, man!
The Main Event said:
First Off Welcome Back Andy, now for my review

Vince McMahon Promo – Could be better but none the less well delivered, it got the point across although even for Vince it just seemed a tad on the unrealistic side

Michaels vs. Angle – Wasn’t sure about this opening up but there was a reason for it so that’s ok, and Michaels did go over Angle to make it even at 1-1 from Wrestlemania, a decider maybe? :)

First picks – Taker is a good pick for Raw, it opens up a fresh new batch of feuds, Batista going over to SD might benefit him we’ll just have to see how that plays out

HHH-Flair – Didn’t like this, thought it was way off and I couldn’t see them saying most of this

JBL-Benoit – Good feud possibilities for JBL on Raw but Benoit already had a run on Smackdown and went stale so lets hope you can prevent that from happening

JBL vs. Benoit – Decent booking here, Booker-T vs. JBL feud coming up

Booker-Benjamin Draft – Both were drafted last year but I see a reason for Booker going to Raw, Benjamin going to SD doesn’t seem right to me

Orton-Angle – Orton I think will have this inevitable match with Cena so that’s good and HBK will have a decider with Angle like I predicted :)

Kane-HHH Promo – HHH would never admit to being scared of anyone, needs major improving

Undertaker Vs. HHH – Expected Taker to win the match, there will undoubtedly be a title match between them at Bad Blood

Realism – 6/10 – Some of the Promos where just way off imo

Length – 9/10
– Just missing a segment maybe, the choice of matches means that there would be enough to cover the better part of the show though

Quality/Entertainment – 8/10 – Would’ve been nice to see a Jericho or Christian but that’s alright the matches would’ve made up for it

Spelling/Grammar – 10/10
– Nothing I could see that was wrong

Matches/Booking – 6/10 – Not many matches, I wasn’t sure about the GM’s being allowed to pick who they want it seemed like a mass change but lets see what you do on SD.

Total - 72/100
Glad you reviewed the show Kevin. I'll be sure to review yours in the near future after I check out what everyone's booking these days.

Anyways - SMACKDOWN will be up by Thursday at the latest. As far as Bad Blood goes - it ain't going to happen. The WWE isn't having Bad Blood this year, so I probably won't either. I might have Cactus Jack come into my show post-1 Night Stand (quick results of that PPV might be posted in my thead). I'll be having Vengeance sooner than in July though (more like June, instead) And I'll probably have Jack come in due to a massive plan I have for the Vengeance title match. Also, you can expect the Angle-Michaels feud to continue. As far as Benjamin going to SMACKDOWN - I don't know if you noticed, but I have most of the future WWE main-eventers on SMACKDOWN (Orton, Cena, Batista, Benjamin) - so that their main eventing days can begin early. Again...thanks for the reviews everyone. Vengeance will have a stacked card, and SMACKDOWN is now the future of the WWE in my show!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Your first show was really good. I really liked it. Except its a draft lottery. So the G.M.'s dont get to choose who they want. They pick out of a big giant ball of names.

Besides that, the grade for this BTB is 8/10. Amazing show. Keep writing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts