Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since my first Be the Booker didn’t work out very well, I am going to try another one. First, NXT and Superstars have been cancelled. Second, I will start with the first episode of Monday Night Raw after Royal Rumble and I will post the Rumble results. Third, I am using the current rosters and management. Fourth, I'm changing up the Pay-Per-Views.

Royal Rumble Results

(Divas Champion) Natalya def. Michelle McCool

(World Heavyweight Champion) Edge def. Kane

(WWE Champion) The Miz def. John Morrison

Royal Rumble Final Four:
Triple H – Shawn Michaels came out of crowd and Superkicked him into CM Punk who eliminated him
CM Punk – Attitude Adjusted over the ropes onto the floor.
John Cena - Winner
Wade Barrett – Thrown over the top rope by John Cena

Pay-Per-View Lists
Elimination Chamber 02/27/11
WrestleMania 27 04/03/11
BackLash 05/01/11
Judgement Day 05/29/11
Night of Champions 06/26/11
Great American Bash 07/24/11
SummerSlam 08/28/11
Unforgiven 09/25/10
No Mercy 10/23/10
Survivor Series 11/27/10
Tables, Ladders, and Chairs 12/18/11

·
Registered
250 Posts
This doesn't look that bad Apple Pie, I hope you continue the Miz/Morrison feud for another month or so but just end the Kane/Edge one for the love of god. Natalya retaining the championship is great, hopefully you will give her a lengthy title run. Cena winning the Rumble is eh, I aint too keen on that but Michaels getting at Triple H is very interesting. Are you going to post a roster or anything even though you said its current? Good luck

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is BIG news reguarding the WWE for the year 2011!

WWE Chairman, Vincent Kennedy McMahon has released huge news reguarding the WWE. First, the McMahon released information on contract signings. He has announced two of three professional wrestlers who have signed with WWE.

"This is really going to change the company as we now have two new main-eventers. Kurt Angle will be sent to the Raw Brand and Abyss will be sent to the Smackdown brand. As for the third signing, you will find out for yourself in due time." said the chairman.

Also, WWE's weekly televised event, Monday Night Raw has been expanded to each Monday night from 8:00-11:00 Eastern. "This is really going to change the company as we now have two new main-eventers. Kurt Angle will be sent to the Raw Brand and

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Monday Night Raw
January 31, 2010
Providence, Rhode Island

Michael Cole:
Hello, and welcome to Monday Night Raw! We are live from the lovely city of Providence, Rhode Island. What a follow-up show we have tonight after an amazing Royal Rumble.

Jerry Lawler:
What a show that was. The Rumble Match was excellent with an unexpected finish as “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels came from out of the crowd and hit his former partner Triple H with a Sweet Chin Music to send Triple H flying into CM Punk who threw Trips over the ropes henceforth eliminating Triple H!

*”The Game” roars over the speakers at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center. A big pop comes from the Rhode Island crowd.*

Triple H:
Last night, at the Royal Rumble, my “retired” partner came out from the crowd and Super Kicked me to eliminate me. Shawn, if your anywhere in the arena tonight, I’m calling you out!

*A huge pop from the crowd hoping for a face-to-face between historic rivals HBK and Triple H. There was a long pause when suddenly; “No Chance” plays as the Chairman of the Board struts out. Vince gets a lot of heat as he makes his return since Nexus took him out last year.*

Vince McMahon:
Triple H, I’m sorry to tell you, Shawn Michaels is not allowed on the premises, as of right now.

*More heat for the Chairman.*

Triple H:
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I’m the thirteen-time World Champion! I think I deserve some respect for that accomplishment! I WANT TO SEE SHAWN MICHAELS FACE-TO-FACE! If you don’t let me, well, let’s just say, you won’t be a happy man.

Vince McMahon:
As for you, Hunter, you will be wrestling the man who put you out for nearly a year. You will be wrestling Sheamus in a Qualifying Match for the Elimination Chamber!

*Some pop for the announcement of the match*

Vince McMahon:
And that match is next!

*Vince walked backstage as King Sheamus came out pounding his chest and Raw goes to a Commercial Break.*

We come back and Sheamus is in a headlock. Sheamus fights to his feet but is immediately brought down by a kick to the mid-section by Triple H. Triple H picks King Sheamus up and throws him into the ropes but Sheamus strategically slides out of the ring. Sheamus climbs back in and him and Triple H fights for a few minutes in the ring. Sheamus delivers a devastating Swinging Neck Breaker. As Trips slowly gets up next to a turnbuckle, Sheamus runs towards him and attempts a Brogue Kick but Triple H ducks and Sheamus goes flying into the turnbuckle. He bends over to relieve the pain but Trips turns him around, kicks him in the guts and sets up for a Pedigree. But what’s this? Shawn Michaels has appeared on the titantron!

Shawn Michaels:
Hunter, Hunter, can you hear me? I just want to let you know, I’m not finished. You see, you did me wrong. These people may not realize it but you have, and I’m going to tell you now, I’m warning you. I will be back. Whether Vince likes it or not.

*The screen gives some static then goes back to WWE logo.*

The camera goes back to the match and Sheamus breaks out of the Pedigree and runs to the ropes and Brogue kicks Triple H! The referee slams his hands down for the 3-count.

Winner: King Sheamus (7:20)

Aftermath:
When Sheamus gets up after pinning The Game, he runs out of the ring as to expect Triple H would get up and attack him but to his surprise, Triple H was standing in the middle of the ring. His hand was on his head looking up to the roof. He jerks his hand off his head and runs out of the arena furiously.

Michael Cole:
What a surprising opening match. Don’t ya think, King?

Jerry Lawler:
Whatever you say, Cole.

Michael Cole:
Listen King, I apologized! How many times do I have to say it? I APOLOGIZE!

Jerry Lawler:
What you did was really low, Cole. What would you think of me if you had a championship match with Daniel Bryan and you was about to pin him when I interfered?

Michael Cole:
It isn’t about me right now! It’s about the fact that your being a baby about this!

Jerry Lawler:
Just shut up.

*They were cut off by a backstage camera filming Triple H speed-walking out of his locker room and towards the door with Justin Roberts scurrying not far behind him.*

Justin Roberts:
Excuse me, Triple H.

Triple H:
*sighs angrily* what do you want?

Justin Roberts:
I’m sorry, Triple H, but where are you going?

Triple H:
Where do you think I’m going?! I’m going to find Shawn Michaels! I’m ending this for good!

*Triple H hurried away from Justin. The camera angle switched to Triple H getting into his limo and driving away from the Dunkin’ Donuts Arena. However, Vince McMahon steps in front of the vehicle and Triple H gets out of the car.*

Vince McMahon:
I’m sorry, Hunter. I can’t let you this! You’re making a big mistake!

Triple H:
Listen, Vince. I don’t want to do this. But I have to. You don’t realize the importance of this!

Vince McMahon:
HUNTER! DON’T DO THIS!

*Triple H didn’t like the idea of the Chairman interfering in his personal business so Trips goes to the trunk of his limousine and pulls a Sledgehammer out of it.*

Vince McMahon:
Hunter! As your father-in-law and your boss, I ORDER YOU NOT TO DO THIS!

*Triple H didn’t obey his father-in-law’s orders and nailed him in the gut with the sledgehammer and calmly entered the limo and told the chauffeur to head for the nearest airport.*

-Commercial Break-

*As Raw comes back from the commercial break, we see CM Punk standing with Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel.*

CM Punk:
Listen guys, I’ve emailed the General Manager and not only do I have a match qualifying for the Elimination Chamber Match, but you have a #1 contender’s match next against Tyson Kidd and Jackson Andrews. I’m sure you guys know the importance of this match tonight, Right?

Heath Slater:
Yes sir. We know we need as much gold in Nexus as possible.

CM Punk:
Good. So you guys know the plan.

*The camera goes back to the arena and you hear “New Foundation” play as Tyson Kidd and his new bodyguard, Jackson Andrews comes out and stands in the middle of the ring. “We Are One” plays as CM Punk, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater makes their way to the ring.*

-Match 1: Tyson Kidd & Jackson Andrews vs. Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel w/ CM Punk-

The match starts off with some technical wrestling for the first 3 minutes or so. It starts to heat up when Heath Slater throws Tyson into the ropes and performs a nice flapjack on him. Heath went for the pin.

1…
2…
No!

Tyson Kidd breaks the pin and Heath Slater doesn’t know what to think. He decides to tag in Justin Gabriel. Gabriel attacks swiftly sending Tyson to the ground with devastating punches to the head. Tyson manages to tag Jackson Andrews in. Gabriel acts as though he is shaking in his boots. He slides out of the ring and runs around until he meets Tyson on the other side and runs back in only to come face-to-face with the giant rookie. Andrews punches him in the head as Gabriel falls and does it again and again until finally Gabriel got the guts to stand up to him. Whilst in the middle of the stare down, Punk jumped on the mat and argued with the ref that it was “unfair”. Little to the ref’s knowledge, Heath Slater has snuck out of the ring and grabbed a steel chair and struck Jackson Andrews in the back of the head with it. Slater then threw the chair out of the ring and threw Tyson Kidd off the mat. As the ref turned around, Gabriel put his arm over Jackson’s body and the ref counted:

1….
2….
3!

Winner and New #1 Contenders for the Tag Team Titles: Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater (6:49)

*Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding*

Michael Cole:
Excuse me, gentlemen. I have received an email. And I quote, “CM Punk, as punishment of your actions to Tyson and Jackson, you will wrestle Ted DiBiase Jr. in the first qualifying match for the Elimination Chamber in 3 weeks.”

*CM Punk didn’t seem too upset. “I Came for Money” blasted through the speakers.*

-Match 2: Ted DiBiase, Jr. vs. CM Punk w/ Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater (Elimination Chamber Qualifier)-

The Match begins with CM Punk in the corner talking to the other two members of Nexus. DiBiase then pulls Punk out of the corner, throws him to the ground and punches him until the ref forces him off. He then delivers multiple elbow drops. CM Punk retaliates with a few punches and a running lariat. They continue their face-off with a few of their signature moves. CM Punk then hits Ted DiBiase with a picture perfect enzuigiri and DiBiase lays flat on his back. Punk climbs up to the top rope and waits for Ted to arise. Punk hits DiBiase with a diving cross body from the top rope. He goes for the pin,

1…
2…
No!

DiBiase breaks out of the pin. The Straight Edge Savior doesn’t believe it. CM Punk then goes for another pin.

1….
No!

Punk then gets up angrily, picks DiBiase up over his shoulders, throws him over his head and nails DiBiase’s head with his knee for a Go to Sleep!

1…..
2…..
3!

Winner: CM Punk (6:35)

*As CM Punk is celebrating with the members of Nexus, when John Cena appears on top of the ramp holding a microphone.*

CM Punk:
Ah, John Cena. Just the man I wanted to see. Could everybody please direct their attention to the titantron?

*A video of John Cena Attitude Adjusting CM Punk over the top rope during the Royal Rumble shows on the screen.*

CM Punk:
Another example of John Cena’s ruthless aggression to me! And now, can we view it in “another angle”!

*The same video shows but from another angle.*

CM Punk:
Now the same video but this time in slow-motion!

*The same video plays but in slow-motion*

CM Punk:
Who do I sound like, guys? I sound like a worthless piece of trash! John, you look like a Barney that just got peed on!

*Cena looks disgusted but the older guys in the crowd find it hilarious.*

John Cena:
Punk, calm it down, there are kids in the audience. But all hatred aside, you looked impressive during that match. You didn’t even cheat either! What about that? Nexus wins a match fairly? Is this real? *Pinches himself* Yeah, I guess it is!

CM Punk:
Listen here, Barney! You’re not funny, At all.

John Cena:
I don’t have to be funny. All I want to be is better than you. And I’m going to prove it right here, right now!

*John Cena throws off his hat and runs down the ramp but is interrupted halfway down by “Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding”*

Michael Cole:
May I have your attention please. I have received an e-mail from the anonymous General Manager. And I quote, “John, you will have your chance in the future. But first, you have brought me to a very important announcement. John, tonight, you will be the first to wrestle Kurt Angle in his new career in the WWE and if he wins, he qualifies for the Elimination Chamber Match.”

*Big pop for the announcement of the main event.*

-Commercial Break-

Michael Cole:
Well, since my broadcast “partner” is giving me the silent treatment, I guess I’ll be doing the rest of the night alone. But welcome to a great night for professional wrestling and a huge announcement was just made. The Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle is making his return to Monday Night Raw tonight! What a main event we will have! During the commercial break, I received another e-mail from the General Manager. He announced the remaining qualifying matches. Daniel Bryan will wrestle Goldust. And R-Truth vs. Randy Orton!

-Match 3: Randy Orton vs. R-Truth (Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match)-

*”Voices” plays and a lot of cheers begin as Randy Orton comes out to hopefully qualify for the Elimination Chamber. “What’s up” plays as R-Truth comes out with Eve Torres to some cheers but not as many as Randy.*

The Match starts off slow with Randy Orton dominating most of it. Towards the end of the match, R-Truth dodged a RKO and bounced off the ropes but ran straight into a scoop slam. Orton went for the pin,

1…
2…
No!

Randy stands up and starts kicking every part of R-Truth’s body. R-Truth gets up to see Randy Orton on the top rope about to do a diving cross body but R-Truth scissor-kicks him in mid-air and goes for the pin,

1……
2……
No!

R-Truth stands Orton up in the middle of the ring and bounces off the ropes and nails a Lie Detector! Truth goes for the pin,

1……….
2……….
No!!!!

Truth stands Orton up again and goes for another Lie Detector but Orton reverses it into a RKO!!

1….
2….
3!

Winner: Randy Orton (8:24)

Aftermath:
The titantron turns blue and starts making a high-pitched noise and a deep voice started talking.

Mysterious Voice:
Randy, Randy, Randy. Have you forgotten me? How could you have forgotten me?! Remember? I know you do. Deep down inside, I know you do…

*The screen goes black.*

Michael Cole:
What the heck was that? Randy Orton just defeated R-Truth but was met by a mysterious voice from the titantron. “Have you forgotten me?” I wonder.

-Commercial Break-

*The camera goes backstage and Justin Roberts is joined by Wade Barrett.*

Justin Roberts:
Wade, we have heard numerous reports that, last night at Royal Rumble, you suffered an arm injury when you were thrown over the top turnbuckle onto the steel steps landing on your right shoulder. Any confirmation to that?

Wade Barrett:
Unfortunately, my doctor hasn’t cleared me to participate in any athletic event until further notice but I can assure you that I will be on Raw every night until then.

Justin Roberts:
At the TLC PPV last month, John Cena dropped 23 chairs on you. Your return from that was last night. Everyone’s been wondering, are you still working with the Nexus.

Wade Barrett:
As of right now, CM Punk and I are negotiating with leadership over Nexus. I acknowledge that during my absence, he took over as leader and I respect that but I want some part in leadership too.

Justin Roberts:
Thank you for your time, Wade.

*The camera goes to the Miz’s locker-room*

The Miz:
Alex, thank you for what you did last night. If it wasn’t for you interfering and distracting John Morrison, I may not have won that match. Phsttt, what am I saying? Of course I would’ve won the match. John Morrison is lying in the hospital right now because of the beat down we gave him after I won the match.

Alex Riley:
I know! Ha, ha. I doubt we’ll be seeing him around for awhile!

*The Camera goes back as we see Goldust in the ring. Then “Ride of the Valkyries” played and Daniel Bryan, followed by the Bella Twins, approached the squared circle.*

-Match 4: Daniel Bryan vs. Goldust (Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match)-

The match begins very slowly. Daniel Bryan performs some technical wrestling for a few minutes then Goldust hit a sidewalk slam and then a spine-buster on Daniel Bryan. Bryan got up and hit Goldust with series of Suplexs, including a German Suplex. Bryan then locked in the LeBell Lock and Goldust tapped out within seconds of it.

Winner: Daniel Bryan (5:14)

*The camera goes to John Cena backstage making his way towards the ring for the main event of the night!*

-Commercial Break-

-Match 5: John Cena vs. Kurt Angle (If Angle wins, he qualifies for the Elimination Chamber Match)-

Justin Roberts:
The following contest is scheduled for one-fall and is an Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match!

*”My Time Is Now” blares through the speakers as John Cena comes out, salutes the crowd and runs down to the ring.*

Justin Roberts:
Making his way to the ring, weighing in a two-hundred and forty-pounds, JOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHN CENNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAA!

*”Medal (Remix)” plays as Kurt Angle rises up to the ramp from the center of the stage and looks out to the crowd, water dripping from his bald head. He has gotten the biggest pop of the night so far.*

Justin Roberts:
Making his way to the ring, weighing in at two-hundred and forty-pounds, “The Olympic Gold Medalist” KURT ANGGGGGLLLLLEEEEE!

The match starts off hot as the two former rivals stared each other down in the center of the ring. Kurt wrapped his arms around Cena and he tried to get loose but couldn’t. Angle lifted him over his head and started hot with a German Suplex. They battled it out in the ring for a few minutes. Angle had the upper hand towards the end of the match but unexpectedly, Cena rose to his feet whilst Angle was taunting. Cena turned him around and hit him with the left-handed punches and Angle fell to the ground. When Angle got up, he met Cena’s shoulder from Cena’s signature running leaping shoulder block. This was followed by two more shoulder blocks. Then a fisherman Suplex, after the Suplex, Angle was laying in the middle of the ring. Cena started shaking and raised his hand in the air, bent over Angle and shouted, “You can’t see me!” and delivered a five-knuckle-shuffle! Angle got to his feet and Cena picked him up over his shoulders and went for an Attitude Adjustment. Angle squirmed out of it and grabbed one of Cena’s ankles and put him in the Ankle lock! Cena fought for the ropes and you could tell he was in severe pain but he wouldn’t tap out. He worked his way to the ropes and Angle was forced to break the hold. He picked Cena up and put him in position for a German Suplex and got one off and the crowd screamed “1!” he got another off and the crowd screamed “2” and got another off, the crowd screamed “3!” and angle kept it locked in for a pin.

1…….
2…….
No!

Angle was surprised but not too surprised. He lifted Cena up and hit an Angle Slam on him. He went for another pin,

1…………………….
2……………………
NOOOOOOO!

This time, Angle was extremely surprised. Angle stood in awe but Cena got to his feet, hit him with 3 shoulder blocks, a fisherman Suplex, five-knuckle shuffle and Attitude Adjustment and went for the pin,

1………….
2………….
NO!

Both Cena and Angle laid on the mat for half-a-minute until Angle started to crawl to the turnbuckle and climbed up it. He turned his back to Cena and looked towards the crowd, jumped back and hit a Moonsault on Cena! At this point, the crowd is really into it. Both too tired to stand up or pin another one, they finally stand to their feet and they trade punches until Cena picks Angle up and gets ready for an Attitude Adjustment as CM Punk walks out to the arena to some boo’s. Cena stops and stares at him and is unaware that Angle slid out of the Attitude Adjustment and Angle Slammed Cena and went for the pin,

1…..
2……
3!

Winner: Kurt Angle (17:34)

Aftermath: Kurt Angle celebrates as CM Punk is at the top of the stage with his hand in the air as the show fades away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts