Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have stoped my AWF thread and I am starting my new BTB thread.Here is my roster.

I have cut away all the dead talent

RAW

Batista
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Christian
Edge
Eugene
Coach
Kane
Mick Foley
Randy Orton
Ric Flair
Rob Conway
Rosey
Shawn Micheals
Shelton Benjamin
Sylvain Grenier
Tajiri
The Hurricane
Triple H
Tyson Tomko
William Regal

Champions:

World Champ: Batista
IC champ: Shelton Benjamin
Tag Champs: William Regal & Tajiri
Women's champ: Trish Stratus

DIVAS

Candace
Christy Hemme
Lillian Garcia
Lita
Maria
Stacy Keibler
Trish Stratus
Victoria

SMACKDOWN!

Akio
Big Show
Billy Kidman
Booker T
Bubba Ray Dudley
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chavo G.
D-Von Dudley
Danny Bashem
Doug Bashem
Eddie G.
Heindenreich
JBL
John Cena
Kurt Angle
Luther Reigns
Mark Jindrak
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Spike Dudley
Theodore Long
Undertaker

Champions:

WWE Champion: John Cena
U.S.Title: Orlando Jordan
Cruserweight title: Paul London
Tag title: Eddie G & Rey Mysterio.

Divas:

Dawn Marie
Joy
Michelle McCool
Miss Jackie
Torrie Wilson

The PPVs are the same.

I am writing SmackDown.I need a writer for RAW.PM me a sample match to me if you want to write.

We start at Backlash.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I don't think you cut away all the dead talent since you still have:

Coach
Rosey (I would keep him, if Jamal was still around, if not, he's gone)
Tyson Tomko
Candace
Maria
Heindenreich
Luther Reigns
Joy
Michelle McCool

These are just my opinions, so taken them with a grain of salt, but I think those people are dead talent. But other than that it should be cool.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will start my first show as soon as I get a RAW writer.

I have already got somebody who has volenteered to do RAW.He has the job.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Here is the first RAW show. Thanks to Edgehead2000 for giving me the job.

Monday, April 18 2005 – WWE RAW – Madison Square Garden

We see highlights of last week and Triple H’s announcement that at Backlash, it will be Batista vs. Triple H II, and tonight, Triple H and JR will go one-on-one.

JR – Welcome to RAW everybody. I am beside Jerry ‘the King’ Lawler, and we are live from the world’s most famous arena, Madison Square Garden.

King – I can’t wait, JR, and even you are in action.

JR – Yes, I have to face Triple H, the man that will face Batista again at Backlash.

King – Yeah, and you might not even make it to Backlash yourself, JR.

JR – Well, it’s gonna take a miracle for me to even walk out of the building tonight. Anyhow, it has been announced that tonight, Christian and Tyson Tomko will get a World Tag Team Title match against Tajiri & William Regal, Edge will face Shelton Benjamin in a non-title match, and Victoria gets a Women’s Title shot against Trish Stratus, with Christy Hemme and Lita in her corner.

King – Tonight’s gonna be great JR.

Christian’s music hits and he and Tomko make their way out, followed by the tag champions.

World Tag Team Championship
Christian & Tyson Tomko vs. © William Regal & Tajiri
The match starts off with Christian and Tajiri, and Tajiri scores with a few quick kicks, catching Christian off his game. Tomko tags in and uses his size to overpower Tajiri, who tags in Regal. Regal works over Tomko for a while, and locks in a leg lock, but Christian breaks the hold. Christian then tags back in and hits a thumb to Regal’s eye and hits the Reverse DDT for a 2. Regal tries to get to Tajiri but Christian pulls him back in and Tomko is tagged in. tomko hits a big boot and then a Pumphandle Slam. He covers

Kickout. Christian’s back in and goes up top and lands the missile dropkick for another 2. He taunts Tajiri as the crowd gets behind Regal after Christian locks in the sleeper hold. Regal fights out of it with a back suplex and goes to make the tag but Tomko runs across and drags him back. Tajiri tries to come in but the ref stops him. This allows Christian and Tomko to double-team Regal and Christian then hits the suplex for another 2. Regal is choked in the corner by Tomko as Tajiri again tries to get in. Tomko then tags in and goes for a clothesline but Regal ducks. Regal then hits his own clothesline and finally tags in Tajiri, who takes down both Tomko and Christian. Tajiri goes up top and lands a crossbody and then hits the Buzzsaw Kick to Tomko. He covers

No, Christian broke the count. Regal is back to his feet and takes Christian over the top rope. Tomko goes for his stiff kick to Tajiri’s head but Tajiri ducks and rolls Tomko up for the 3.
Winners and still World Tag Team Champions: William Regal & Tajiri

The crowd applaud the champs as we go to commercial.

Commercial Break

When we return, Triple H and Ric Flair are talking backstage.

Flair – Hunter, tonight’s the night where you send a message to Batista, whooo.

Triple H – That’s right Ric. I’ll punish JR so badly that Batista will not be able to watch.

Flair – I’ve just asked Bischoff if he’ll ban Batista from ringside and he says he will.

Triple H – Good, because when I Pedigree JR, Batista will realise that will be his fate at Backlash.

Flair – Whooo.

Lita is coaching Christy when Victoria swings by.

Victoria – Hey, what’s up?

Lita – Not a lot, we were just talking about when Christy will beat Trish for the Women’s Title.

Victoria – Well I’m sorry girls, but that won’t happen, because tonight, I will become the champion again. But Christy, I’ll be delighted to defend my title against you when I become the champion.

Victoria leaves and we go back down to ringside.

King – JR, Triple H is really after you tonight.

JR – Yeah, I’m a commentator, not a wrestler. Triple H is nothing but a coward.

King – JR, I’ve got some tips for you in that match.

JR – What’s that?

King – Run like hell, haha.

JR – (Sarcastically) Thanks

Edge comes out with his briefcase and Benjamin follows.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Edge
As soon as Shelton enters Edge attacks him. Edge gets him in the corner and chops away at him, making fun of Benoit. Edge hits a suplex and covers for a 2. he then locks in some restholds and Benjamin fights back, locking in restholds of his own. Edge slides out of the ring and Benjamin comes flying over the top rope for a suicide dive, but Edge moves and Benjamin goes crashing into the barracade. Edge laughs and tosses Benjamin into the ring steps. Benjamin looks hurt and Edge trows him back inside the ring. Egd ethen works him over, locking in submission moves, before attempting a Spear, which Benjamin dodges and Edge is sent into the turnbuckle. Benjamin then hits the Dragon Whip and gets in position for the T-Bone Suplex, but Edge elbows his face and hits the DDT. Edge slowly covers

Kickout by the IC champ. Edge can’t believe it and gets angry with the ref. This allows Benjamin to gets rollup but Edge kicks out and hits a Neckbraker. He gets in position for the Spear and runs at Benjamin. Benjamin knees Edge in the face as he runs and covers for a 2. Jericho then makes his way out as Benjamin hits the T-Bone Suplex. He covers

Jericho looks on but does nothing

Kickout by Edge. Benjamin can’t believe it. Benoit then comes out. Benjamin is curious as to why Y2J and Benoit are watching. He turns into a Spear by Edge and the ref counts the 3.
Winner: Edge

Edge gets his briefcase and exits via the crowd as Benoit climbs into the ring. Benjamin starts shouting at Benoit and Jericho then comes in and Benjamin shouts at him. Benoit apoligises as Jericho leaves. Benjamingrabs a mic.

Benjamin – Hey, Jericho, you just cost me my match. Get your ass back into this ring.

Jericho makes his way back down and takes his jacket off. He and Bdnjamin go nose-to-nose with Benoit trying to break it up. Edge is now back and nails Benoit with his briefcase. Jeeicho attacks Edge but Benjamin then hits Y2J swith the IC belt as the crowd boo him. Benjamikn and Edge leave together, with Benoit and Jericho down in the ring, as we take a commercial break.

We return to see Shawn Michaels in the ring.

HBK – Last week, it was gonna be me and Hulk Hogan teaming together at Backlash, but circumstances have now changed. So what I am proposing is that I do not team with Hulk Hogan, but instead, I face him, one-on-one, I a battle of the legends. Next week, Hogan, I want your answer.

JR – Wow, what a match that would be if ir took place, Hogan versus Michaels.

King – Does this mean Hogan could be here on RAW next week.

JR – I don’t know.

Backstage, we see Benjamin being interviewed by Maria.

Maria – Shelton Benjamin, you’ve been Intercontinental Champion for 6 months now, why did you just turn your back on the fans.

Benjamin – It’s quite simple, ya see, these fans think I would be the underdog if I faced Chris Jericho, but if you remember all the way back to Taboo Tuesday last year, I beat him to begin my title reign, and I don’t plan on losing this belt anytime soon. So Jericho, what I say is why don’t we have another match, you and me, at Backlash for this title.

JR – Another great proposal made there. Benjamin versus Jericho for the IC Title.

King – Yes, but up next, we get to see puppies JR.

Commercial Break

After the commercials, Victoria makes her way out with Lita and Christy following. Trish then enters with her title, not looking happy to see the 3 women.

Women’s Championship
Victoria (w/Lita and Christy Hemme) vs. © Trish Stratus
Victoria starts off the stronger, but Trish comes back, and is constantly watching Lita and Christy on the outside. Victoria knocks Trish down with a clothesline and hits the standing moonsault. She covers for a 2 count. She hits a few clohtslines and Trish is reeling. Victoria then goes to the top rope and hits an elbow drop but Trish moves and Victoria crashes into the mat. Trish then hits the Chick Kick and gets the 3.
Winner and still Women’s Champion: Trish Stratus

Trish leaves, with Lita and Christy looking on, upset about Victoria’s loss.

Backstage, Kane is being interviewed.

Coach – Kane, what are your plans for the next few months?

Kane – My plans are quite simple. I want to become a champion, whether it is the Tag Team Title, IC belt, or most likely, the World Heavyweight Championship. So I’m making a challenge to any champion for a title match against me next week.

Coach – Well, Kane could soon have a title around his waist.

Batista comes to the ring after another commercial break.

Batista – Triple H, at Backlash, I will do more than jiust beat you 1-2-3. I will destroy you, and make sure you can never win the World Title again. You may think that you created me, but I was always there, waiting for the opportunity to take your title, and that came at the Royal Rumble, and then at WrestleMania 21, where I became the World Heavyweight Champion for the first time in my career, and you know what, I will never win this title again, because I won’t ever lose it.

Triple H and Ric Flair come out to huge heat.

Triple H – Batista, hold on a second, if it wasn’t for me then you wouldn’t even be in this company. Ya see, I am a former 10-Time World Heavyweight Champion and I…

Batista – The key word there would be former.

Batista laughs to himself as HHH looks to be getting angry.

Triple H – Ya know, the more you try and annoy me, Batista, the more I will take it out on JR tonight, with you banned from being at ringside.

Batista – JR is a commentator, and a damn good one at that, but he’s not a wrestler, so why don’t you face me instead, Triple H, be a man for once.

Triple H – That’s just not gonna happen Batista. I will let JR off lightly though if you want. I’ll tell you what, as soon as the bell rings, I will give him the Pedigree and cover him. How about that?

Flair – Give him a little beating first champ, whooo.

Batista – Ric, ya got that wrong. Triple H is the one facing JR, not the champ, because that’s me.

Batista leaves as JR is then thrown into the ring by Ric Flair.

Jim Ross vs. Triple H
JR pleads with ‘the Game’ but Triple H puts him in position for the Pedigree and nails it. He covers

HHH pulls JR’s shoulder up. He gives him another Pedigree and covers again

He again pulls JR’s shoulder off the mat. Ric then gives him a Sledgehammer and the ref tells him not to use it. He then fights with the ref over it and he nails the ref in the gut, and the ref goes down. Batista then runs down and takes the Sledgehammer. He hits Triple H with it and puts JR on top of ‘the Game’. Ric comes in and puts HHH on JR but Batista then Batista Bomb’s Flair. He does the same to HHH and puts JR on him as the ref comes to

Winner: Jim Ross

Batista gets a mic.

Batista – Triple H, at Backlash, I will end your career.

Bischoff’s music then hits

Bischoff – Hold on there Batista. I said that you were banned from interfering in this match, so Triple H will now be allowed to choose the match type for Backlash.

Triple H is back up.

Triple H – At Backlash, I will become an 11-Time World Heavyweight Champion in…a First Blood match.

Batista – You think I’m afraid of that, Triple H, I will bust you open with 1 shot.

Flair then nails Batista from behind and Triple H gets the Sledgehammer and when Batista gets up, he hits him in the head with it. Batista is bleeding and Triple H holds Batista’s title high in the air as RAW goes off air.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SMACKDOWN PREVIEW

Confermed matches:

Kurt angle VS. Eddie G.
Carlito's Cabana

- Mr.Mchman has a big annoncement.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

WWE SMACKDOWN!
From Madison Square Garden!

- The Show opens up with Mr.Mcmahon n the ring.

Mcmahon: Tonight I have a big annocement.Tonight history will be made.On RAW we will have a .......

- Thedore Long comes out.

Long: Hold on playa.Before you say you annoncement let me say mine first.Next week here on SMACKDOWN! Orlando Jordan will defend his U.S.Title against John Cena!

Mcmahon: Now it's time for mine.On RAw we will have a draft!

- Crowd cheers.

- JBL comes out.

JBL: Mr.Mcmahon you can't do that.I could be drafted.

Mcmahon: Your point is?

JBL: I could go to RAW.I'm in the middle of a title tournament.I am supposed to fight in a triple threat match in 2 weeks.

Mcmahon: That's your problem.

- COMMERCIAL :

Cole: What a annoncement.

Tazz: Cole this could be are final SMACKDOWN! together.

Match#1: Rey Mysterio Vs. Hardcore Holly.

Rey came to the ring without Eddie.Holly came to the ring with Charlie Haas.During the match Haas got involved.When Mysterio was going of the ropes Haas grabbed Mysterio,Thus tripping him.Holly picked up Mysterio and throws him into the turnbuckle.He runs at Mysterio but Mysterio jumps and rolls up Holly for the win.

Winner: Rey Mysterio Via pinfall at 4:33

- After the match Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly beat up Mysterio.

- COMMERCIAL

- BACKSTAGE: Rey Mysterio and Eddie G. were talking.

Mysterio: Eddie! where were you?!
Eddie: Rey I had car trouble.
Eddie leaves.
Mysterio: Yea right.

CARLITO'S CABANA

Carlito comes to the ring.The ring is covered in a beach towl.There is fake palm trees,and umbrelleas in thed ring also.

Carlito: Welcome to Carlito's Cabana.Tonight my guest is none other than the WWE champion John Cena!

- John Cena comes out to MY TIME IS NOW!

Carlito: Welcome to Carlito's Cabana.

Cena: I'm happy to be here.

Carlito: First Question: What does it feel like to be WWE champion?

Cena: It feels great.It feels great that i beat JBL's A** at Wrestlemania 21.

- Crowd cheers.

Carlito: Question 2: What does it fell like to be a wanna-be rapper?

Cena: What did you just say?

Carltio: I said......

- Cena picks up Carlito and F-Us him.

Cena leaves.

- COMMERCIAL

Match#2: Charlie Haas Vs. Orlando Jordan. US title match

JBL came down to ringside and distracted Haas.Holly attacked JBL.While Jordan was distracted Haas did a geman suplex.Jordan just kicks out.Jordan then hits a version of the last ride to win.

Winner: Orlando Jordan Via pinfall at 5:21

- COMMERCIAL

Match#3: Eddie G. VS. Kurt Angle.

Eddie G. came down to the ring without Rey Mysterio.While Eddie was in the ring Angle's music hit.Angle came in from the crowd and hit a german suplex on Eddie.He then went for the Angle slam but Eddie got out of it and hit 2 of the 3 amegos.Angle then somehow got the Ankle lock locked in.About 10 minutes later we go to commercial.

- COMMERCIAL

Were back and during the break Angle hit the Angle slam on Eddie.Back in the ring Eddie hit both of the 3 amegos.On the 3rd one Angle's feet kicked the ref.Eddie went to the top rope.Mysterio came down to the ring with a steel chair.He told Eddie to let me hit Angle.When he was about to hit Angle he stoped.He hit EDDIE!!!!!!! Angle then did the Angle slam on the steel chair.Rey wook up the ref.The ref counted the 3.

Winner: Kurt Angle Via pinfall at 20:52

- After the match Rey did the 619 on Eddie.He then di the frog splash on Eddie.Rey left to heat.

END SHOW!

·
Banned
297 Posts
on smackdown you really need to work om your segments, dont feel bad whenevr i first started i sucked at segments, plus you only had 3 matches. your show needs to have a flow to it, for example look at this

Mysterio: Eddie! where were you?!
Eddie: Rey I had car trouble.
Eddie leaves.
Mysterio: Yea right.

Rey first off would'nt say just 2 lines and Eddie wouldnt say just one. but it was an ok show, and i will keep on reading, 4/10

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SMACKDOWN will be up tonight or tommarow.It is going to be up early cause I will not have time to post it on Tuesday .I will do Smackdown every tuesday as in it's done on tuesdays.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
sorry about this, but Raw won't be up until tomorrow, because I've got a lot of homework but it will usually be up Mondays

·
Registered
485 Posts
RAW

Batista
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Christian
Edge
Eugene
Coach
Kane