Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELCOME TO WWE: A NEW ERA
THIS IS AN ENTIRELY FICTIONAL WWE THAT WILL BEGIN AT THE PPV NO MERCY
BOTH SMACKDOWN AND RAW ROSTERS WILL BE SWITCHED AROUND ALOT TO MAKE FOR VERY INTERESTING STORYLINES

ALL PPVS WILL BE JOINT PRODUCTIONS OF RAW AND SMACKDOWN

ROSTERS

RAW FACES:
KURT ANGLE
RANDY ORTON
CHRIS BENOIT
UNDERTAKER
EUGENE
WILLIAM REAGAL
EDGE
SHELTON BENJAMIN
BIG SHOW
NUNZIO
JOHNNY STAMBOLI
CHUCK PALUMBO
RHYNO
MATT HARDY
TAJIRI
STEVEN RICHARDS
LITA
VICTORIA
STACY
NIDIA
CHRISTY

RAW HEELS

HHH
RIC FLAIR
BATISTA
HURRICANE
ROSEY
CHRISTIAN
TYSON TOMKO
ROB CONWAY
SYLVAIN GRENIER
KENZO SUZUKI
CARMELLA
TRISH
GAIL KIM
MOLLY HOLLY
JAZZ
HEIDENREICH

I WILL POST THE SMACKDOWN ROSTER AND NO MERCY CARD SATURDAY NIGHT

·
Registered
691 Posts
Good Luck mate, i'll be reading

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HERE IS THE SMACKDOWN ROSTER

FACES
SHAWN MICHAELS
STING
EDDIE GUERRERO
JOHN CENA
REY MYSTERIO
BILLY KIDMAN
PAUL LONDON
SCOTTY 2 HOTTY
FUNAKI
D VON
BUH BUH RAY
VAL VENIS
RICO
CHARLIE HAAS
SHANNON MOORE
MISS JACKIE
TORRIE

HEELS
JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD
CHRIS JERICHO
KANE
RENE DUPREE
MARK HENRY
BOOKER T
LUTHER REIGHNS
A TRAIN
MARK JINDRAK
GARRISON CADE
ORLANDO JORDAN
GANGREL
VISCERA
SPIKE DUDLEY
CHAVO GUERRERO
BILLY GUNN
HARDCORE HOLLY
AKIO

WWE RAW ANNOUNCERS: JR AND JERRY "THE KING" LAWLER
WWE SMACKDOWN ANNOUNCERS: TAZZ AND MICHAEL COLE

NO MERCY CARD

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
JBL(CHAMPION) VS JOHN CENA

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH (TRIPLE THREAT)
KURT ANGLE(CHAMPION) VS HHH VS RIC FLAIR

STING IN HIS FIRST WWE MATCH TAKES ON KANE

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
SHELTON BENJAMIN (CHAMPION) VS CHRISTIAN

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
LUTHER REIGNS AND MARK JINDRAK(CHAMPIONS) VS SHAWN MICHAELS AND EDDIE GUERRERO

HEINDENREICH VS RANDY ORTON

WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
LITA VS TRISH STRATUS(CHAMPION)

TABOO TUESDAY WILL HAVE THE SAME IDEA AS THE REAL ONE EXCEPT THAT EVERYONE IN THE FORUMS WILL CHOOSE THE MATCHES

ALSO DONT FORGET TOMMOROW IS NO MERCY

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
sounds pretty good, looking forward to it.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Sounds like a cool thread, you should try to use Bolds and Italics, also try to use alot of Colour.

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TONIGHT...........

A BATTLE HARDENED WARRIOR FACES OFF AGAINST A CORPORATE CHAMPION

AN OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST MUST SURVIVE EVOLUTION

AND A GREAT LEGEND RETURNS TO THE RING TO FACE HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE

ALL THIS AND MORE AT.......................................

[/IMG]
NO MERCY!!

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DARK MATCHES
CARLITTO CARRIBEAN COOL DEFEATS SCOTTY 2 HOTTY
MARK HENRY DEFEATS JOBBER

HEAT MATCHES
VAL VENIS DEFEATS ROB CONWAY
HURRICANE AND ROSEY DEFEAT STEVEN RICHARDS AND TAJIRI
BOOKER T DEFEATS CHARLIE HAAS

AND NOW RAW AND SMACKDOWN PRESENT

NO MERCY!!

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
SHELTON BENJAMIN VS CHRISTIAN(1)

THE FINISH- CHRISTIAN IS SHOCKED AS SHELTON BENJAMIN KICKS OUT OF THE UNPRETTIER AS HE ARGUES WITH THE REF AND TURNS AROUND RIGHT INTO A SUPERKICK FROM SHELTON BUT HE KICKS OUT AT 2 AND A HALF.BENJAMIN IS ATTACKED BY TOMKO AS THE REF IS DISTRACTED BY CHRISTIAN CHRISTIAN COVERS BENJAMIN FOR THE 1,2,3

WINNER: CHRISTIAN(C)

WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
TRISH STRATUS(C) VS LITA
THE FINISH- TRISH IS THROWN INTO THE ROPE BUT DUCKS A CLOTHELINE FROM LITA AND KICKS THE CHALLENGER IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD BUT COVERS AND ONLY GETS A 2 COUNT AS TRISH ARGUES LITA ROLLS HER UP FOR A 3 COUNT .

WINNER AND NEW WOMENS CHAMPION: LITA

BACKSTAGE TODD GRISHAM IS WITH RANDY ORTON
TODD GRISHAM: WELL RANDY THREE WEEKS AGO HEIDENREICH COST YOU A WWE CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE SHOT AGAINST CURRENT CHAMPION KURT ANGLE AND WE ARE ALL WONDERING.......................

RANDY ORTON: I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING, YOUR THINKING IM GONNA GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW I GOT SCREWED OUT OF THE TITLE; WELL THATS NOT WHAT TONIGHTS ABOUT, TONIGHT IS ABOUT REVENGE AND I WILL SHOW EVERYONE THAT HEIDENREICH IS NO TERROR IM THE REAL TERROR.

RANDY ORTON VS HEIDENREICH

THE FINISH
HEIDENREICH TAKES OFF A TURNBUCKLE AND GOES OVER TO RANDY ORTON WHO IS LYING AGAINST THE OPPOSITE TURNBUCKLE; HE WHIPS ORTON INTO THE ROPES BUT RANDY COUNTERS AND HEIDENREICH HITS HIS OWN EXPOSED TURN BUCKLE!!THE GROGGY HEIDENREICH THEN WALKS RIGHT INTO AN RKO AND COVER FOR THE 1,2,3
WINNER-RANDY ORTON

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
HBK AND EDDIE GUERRERO VS MARK JINDRAK AND LUTHER REIGNS(C) W/ ORLANDO JORDAN

THE FINISH: HBK AND JINDRAK ARE IN THE RING AS LUTHER AND LATINO HEAT BATTLE ON THE OUTSIDE. HBK DUCKS A CLOTHESLINE FROM JINDRAK AND HITS A SUPER KICK AND COVER FOR THE 1,2, ORLANDO PUTS MARKS FOOT ON THE ROPE HBK GOES AFTER HIM ON THE OUTSIDE, ORLANDO RUNS THROUGH THE RING FOLLOWED BY HBK BUT JINDRAK ROLLS HIM UP AS HE GOES THROUGH FOR THE 1,2,3.
WINNERS JINDRAK AND REIGNS W/ORLANDO JORDAN

BACKSTAGE HHH IS IN THE EVOLUTION LOCKER ROOM WITH RIC FLAIR
HHH:YOU EXCITED MAN?
FLAIR:TONIGHT WE BRING THE TITLE BACK TO EVOLUTION
HHH:BACK TO EVOLUTION AND BACK TO ME
FLAIR IS SILENT
HHH:WHATS WRONG??
FLAIR:ILL TELL YOU WHATS WRONG, IM A 16 TIME WORLDS CHAMPION AND IM LOOKING TO MAKE IT 17 TONIGHT
HHH:WHA.........
FLAIR:SHUT UP AND LISTEN, I AM NO LONGER YOUR LITTLE DOG IM THE NATURE BOY IM RIC FLAIR, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FLAIR STORMS OUT
HHH IS ANGRY

SMACKDOWN CHAMPIONSHIP
JOHN CENA VS JBL(C)

THE FINISH: JOHN CENA PUMPS UP THE SHOES AND CLIMBS THE TURNBUCKLE TO DELIVER A FLYING ELBOW ,HE CONNECTS AND GETS UP, THE REF IS STILL DOWN AS HE PICKS UP JBL AND DELIVERS THE FU, OUT OF NOWHERE COMES ATRAIN DELIVERING A BYCYCLE KICK AND THE DREADED DERAILER BEFORE TAKING OFF
JBL CRAWLS OVER AND COVERS CENA 1,2,3

WINNER:JBL(C)

STING VS KANE

THE FINISH: KANE DELIVERS A CLOTHESLINE OUT OF NOWHERE BEFORE PICKING UP STING AND CHOKESLAMMING HIM TO THE MAT HE GETS A 2 COUNT AND PICKS HIM UP FOR ANOTHER ; STING THROWS KANE INTO THE TURNBUCKLE AND HITS THE STINGER SPLASH FOLLOWED BY THE SCORPION DEATH DROP FOR THE 1,2,3

WINNER: STING

BACKSTAGE ANGLE IS WALKING TOWARD THE ENTRANCE STAGE WITH THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

WORLD HEVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
KURT ANGLE(C) VS RIC FLAIR VS HHH

THE FINISH: RIC FLAIR TAKES DOWN KURT WITH A CLOTHESLINE, HHH DROPS A KNEE ON ON ANGLES FACE AND TELLS FLAIR TO GO TO THE TOP ROPE. FLAIR SHAKES HIS HEAD NO AND LETS OUT A WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEFORE CHOPPING AWAY AT THE GAME; ANGLE COMES UP BEHIND FLAIR AND DELIVERS 3 GERMAN SUPLEXES. HHH GOES TO CLOTHESLINE KURT ANGLE BUT HE DUCKS AND DELIVERS THE ANGLE SLAM TO THE GAME AND THE COVER 1,2, KICKOUT! FLAIR GETS UP AND GETS AN OLYIC SLAM , ANGLE COVERS FLAIR BUT THE GAME BREAKS IT UP. ANGLE GETS UP AND SO DOES HHH BUT THE GAME PUTS ANGLE IN THE PEDIGREE , ANGLE GOES RIGHT THROUGH THE GAMES LEGS AND GRABS HIS ANKLE PUTING HIM IN THE ANKLE LOCK!! HE FIGHTS AND FIGHTS BUT FINALLY.................................................. HE TAPS OUT!!

WINNER: KURT ANGLE

ANGLE CELEBRATES AS FLAIR AND TRIPLE H GET UP RIC FLAIR LOWBLOWS TRIPLE H AND SHAKES ANGLES HAND TO END THE NIGHT!!

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IM LOOKING FOR A PARTNER TO HELP OUT WITH SMACKDOWN, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED POST A REPLY IF THEIR ARE MULTIPLE CHOICES I WILL CHOOSE WHO I THINK IS BEST FOR THE JOB

RAW CHAMPIONS
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT- KURT ANGLE
INTERCONTINENTAL- CHRISTIAN
WOMENS- LITA
TAG TEAM- HURRICANE AND ROSEY
RAW HARDCORE CHAMPION-RHYNO

SMACKDOWN CHAMPIONS
CHAMPION- JBL
US-RVD
TAG TEAM-MARK JINDRAK AND LUTHER REIGNS(THE CORPORATION)
CRUISERWEIGHT- SCOTTY 2 HOTTY
SMACKDOWN HARDCORE-HARDCORE HOLLY

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
You might also want to lay off on the caps lock!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yah this has the potential, you just need to work on the little things. Take the caps off, dont color everything one color in large amounts. Give me some angles, I LOVE ANGLES. And improve a little on your matches. Once these are met, you have the ability to be a great writer.

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Raw Preview

Tonight see the fallout from No Mercy!

Last night Kurt Angle retained the title in a grueling triple threat, Angle went into the match expecting to deal with a handicapped stipulation however that was not the case as Ric Flair turned on The Game HHH hoping to win the title for a 17 time! How must HHH feel going into tonight and where will Batista fit into all of this? Tune in and find out.

Confirmed matches for tonight

La resistance take on Edge and Rhyno

And in a No Mercy rematch Christian defends the intercontinental title against Shelton Benjamin!

Also an update on Taboo Tuesday

All this and more tonight!!

Thanks for the feedback this is my first time writing a show though..........................................

From now on ppv matches will be longer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts