Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rightio everyone, this situation is fcuked beyond life, and everyone is annoyed but we have to pick ourselves back up. Heres a back story of A New Dawn A New Day for everyone, and there will be an announcement at the end of this post, if you commented about the announcement before the screw up, i ask you to comment again :D
Right, i started A New Dawn A New Day about 3 months ago maybe, originally names WWE:Gizmo but changed. Completed alot of shows and i think, as i am told the thread was getting quite popular. Unfortuantly, due to returning to college, i have retired from regular BTB writing, which dissapointed alot of people, this brings me to the message. Now, its going to seem pathetic, because this is like my first post on the new thread, but, A New Dawn A New Day was about 42 pages when this was originally posted, and everyone was greeving at Snow Tigers Retiremant.

·
I forgot to update my user title again & will do s
8,992 Posts
Ya i agree, as snow can tel i am really PO'ed at the moment, but i guess things will clear soon, well good luck snow....AGAIN! Thanks.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers, just so you know im in the same position. Still only doing ppvs every so often. My next show will be Armageddon in December, and i will build the hype up extremely well for you, Cheers,
Snow

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey I am looking forward to this. I loved your shows (even though I didn't review them..opps) well I will be reading and reviewing this time.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Don't Double Post.

·
Banned
30 Posts
Dont tell me what to do in my friggin thread. Not my fault if there was no one hear to reply is it. Next announcement, of the next match will come this time next week. Want to know where to find it? Click the link in my sig.
Snow

·
Registered
583 Posts
It doesn't matter if it's your thread.Double posting is against the rules.

·
Banned
30 Posts
Oh, and im clearly following all the rules tonight arent i chokeslam, stop spamming my thread, because thats against the rules you know and oo, didums cant break rules now can he. Again, to all the readers still interested in A New Dawn, A New Day it is actually being promoted in Wrestle-Zone also, although, even that wont compete with the Revolution taking place right under your noses.

·
Registered
583 Posts
By the way, this isn't your thread now is it?It's the banned Snow Tigers thread.So quite frankly you couldn't say that it is yours.You might be the same exact person but you don't have the same username.Oh ya, good luck with your forums.Hope you have a good time (Not) with your Bookers.

·
Banned
30 Posts
Aw, look at ya, i almost feel sorry for you...wait, nah i dont at all. Once a Snow Tiger, always a snow tiger, and btw, it was "snow tiger"s thread not "Snow Tiger" Now stop spamming MY BTB please! Ur not letting people respond to the announcement of Match 1

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Rey vs. Angle will be a great match and I know it. I am disapointed to see your BTB was deleted I feel for you, as mine was too(WWE: DYNASTY), anyways good luck.

·
Registered
583 Posts
When will your show be up?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Snow Tiger gave me the responsibility to look after this thread. Armageddon will not be posted until December. As i jhave said, i am doing a slow build up, announcing a match every week. The first match was announced last night. The banner, is on the previous page.
Snow

·
Registered
583 Posts
Ok.Sorry SnowyOwl.By the way the link in your banner doesn't work.I think one of the Moderators stopped it from working somehow.Snow Tiger.Well I'm out.See ya.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts