Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone !

Im starting a thread to share with you my work about animatind WWE Stages. It is a way for me to share my work and have thoughts on it, so dont be afraid to say what you think about it :)

We start with a video i made 3 years ago. With the Hardy Boyz returning at WrestleMania 33, i made an entrance concept for WrestleMania 34. It was my very first video.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The second video I made was a little different, it was a fantasy-style video i made with this question in mind : what if AJ Styles would have made his entrance at WrestleMania 2000 ?

Well, here it is:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The third video i made was an unfinished video... I wanted to do my very first Pyro Opening Concept for WrestleMania 34 and I never finished it but i shared on YT anyway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The last video i made for two years was a Pyro Opening Concept for the Greatest Royal Rumble PPV. I finished it this time but im not very comfortable with lighting animation so the lights are statics...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And the very last video i made, was three weeks ago. It is my most finished project ever. An entrance concept for Brock Lesnar at a Concept Super Show Down event. Everything is in this video: pyro, lighting animation, gfx... hope u will enjoy it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts