Wrestling Forum banner

1061 - 1080 of 1338 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,528 Posts
So far the game has been pretty decent on my end. I just got done creating my CAW, her entrance, move sets and already put her up for anyone that plays the PS4 Version. The CAW's name is Black Widow. Type in Widow as a tag. I played the Four Horsewoman Mode. Not bad. Challenging but rewarding. Long lists of stuff you have to do in each match. The hardest woman I encountered was Nia Jax, Ronda Rousey and Asuka. The rest was perfectly normal. I give it 4/5 so far. No bugs yet that I have encountered.

·
Registered
15,716 Posts
Yeah the game isn't that bad on my end. So far the only glitch I've encountered was the Universal title sinking inside of Braun Strowman's waistline. Graphics and gameplay (for the most part) are marginal but noticable improvements over 2k19. I don't give a fuck about some faces looking off, tbh. So far the characters that I give a shit about have been scanned. The arenas look good.

Didn't mess around with any of the modes outside of Exhibition. That's going to be where this game begins and ends for me. Universe will happen completely in my head. No bullshit.

Menu is honest-to-god the best thing that this game has over 2K19's abysmal interface. The new menu looks great and everything loads lightning quick. It's about time.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
I like how they said "streamlined controls" like that would be easy but how can it be easy to press 3 fucking buttons for finisher when previously it was one?
2k are such dumbasses they claim they moved the reverse button to the Y/Triangle was to make it easier and quicker to do a reversal since it took too long to press the trigger, they could have just swapped the trigger and bumber buttons lol

I also never heard anyone complain about reversals taking too long. From the sound of it, seems like this change borked the controls for everything else lol

·
The face that runs the List
10,738 Posts
#FixWWE2K20 is trending.

I visited the 2K forums and damn this is even worse than before. Loads of apologists and people happy with the garbage they're being fed. I posted around 10 comments and already got an infraction from Zeokage lol

@zrc I added you

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
#FixWWE2K20 is trending.

I visited the 2K forums and damn this is even worse than before. Loads of apologists and people happy with the garbage they're being fed. I posted around 10 comments and already got an infraction from Zeokage lol

@zrc I added you
the 2k forums are a shit fest tbh. You get infractions for breathing. I remember getting an infraction for piracy for posting a video from youtube that "wasnt from the official wwe channel" so I packed up and left. Taking the piss tbh. You can't even talk about moderators there because its grounds for infraction.

zeokage is a class A knobend. Runs that place like a dictatorship. Surprised he is still there tbh. That was around 2012 I was on there.

Reactions: They Call Him Y2J

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,069
They gave Zeo the mod job to shut him up. He legit use to post 500 threads an hour back in the day.

Plus he's the only one stupid enough to mod that site for free lol. All the other mods left years ago. There's one 2k rep who posted a couple days ago for the first time since the launch of 18.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
I like how they said "streamlined controls" like that would be easy but how can it be easy to press 3 fucking buttons for finisher when previously it was one?
Yeah, this is one of the few things I really don't like. Tho thankfully since my CAW it's only two since I don't got two finishers at the same spot, so I just got to do X + A but still even that kind of seems annoying. Plus I keep wanting to hit the damn trigger to reserve and that ain't working.

Tho once I get use to it, I should be good I suppose.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,071 (Edited)
Looks like you can't switch between your (illegal) partners anymore in tag matches without going into the pause menu.

The pick a random wrestler in the select menu is no longer there.

·
The face that runs the List
10,738 Posts
Looks like you can't switch between your (illegal) partners anymore in tag matches without going into the pause menu.

The pick a random wrestler in the select menu is no longer there.
You mean the feature that allowed you to control anyone in the match ?

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
One other thing I hope is patched is where we can get entrances online again.

Story mode as has me cracking up so far. Not as bad as people was trying to tell me it would be.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,077
Yeah entrances ain't returning to online, sorry bout it!

It was done that way by design.

1061 - 1080 of 1338 Posts