Wrestling Forum banner

261 - 280 of 1338 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Shouldn't have expected that. WWE doesn't care about any women but them, why would 2K? :troll

I may have to skip doing the platinum trophy because I don't think I can bring myself to re-live WM 34.

Vince should have an all blonde stable called the mega blonde shells with Alexa, Lacey, Mandy, and liv morgan and let them win win all the gold, all the matches, squash every non blonde and be the most dominant faction of all times :D

Awe man you know thats gonna be one of the matches in the showcase. One of the objectives is gonna be "make the non English speaker wrestler tap out in less than 20 seconds."

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #263 (Edited)
I think the 2k Originals might be a pass from me... I'm not at all interested in a Frankenstein version of Braun and a werewolf Bray (those are the two we see as concept art in Woods' video). Rather have proper wrestlers to play as. If this means we get less new guys I will wanna punch someone in the dick... Imagine no Walter but getting a zombie Orton instead. :lmao... No thanks!

P.S. Chyna is trending on Twitter.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Well of course Liz isn't impressed. She's always been more of a WCW fan anyway
think that was a lie generated by the daily star. She was actually a co founder in ECW (originally listed as Elizabeth's championship wrestling) but paul heyman didn't like the idea of putting charles in a cage match. As a result, lizzy pulled the plug on her involvement.

true story.

Reactions: Ninja Hedgehog

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
think that was a lie generated by the daily star. She was actually a co founder in ECW (originally listed as Elizabeth's championship wrestling) but paul heyman didn't like the idea of putting charles in a cage match. As a result, lizzy pulled the plug on her involvement.

true story.
Liz soured on wrestling after that Duchess of Queensbury rules match between Jericho and Regal. She wasn't impressed with one Chris Jericho urinating in her good will ambassador's tea either.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #267 (Edited)
Little tidbit from the website... It doesn't mention Yukes at all!

Developed by Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K20 is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. WWE 2K20 is currently scheduled for worldwide release on October 22, 2019 for the PS4™ system, Xbox One and Windows PC.
Yukes finally given the push and forced to work on a different project?

·
C Mac G
6,151 Posts
Little tidbit from the website... It doesn't mention Yukes at all!

Yukes finally given the push and forced to work on a different project?
Yeah, I think Yukes is working on something entirely different.

Knew they weren't going to go with Becky as a solo cover star, just a different demographic.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
No GM Mode again? Fuck you 2K. I thought they were listening to fans. Everybody wants GM Mode. Fuck your myCareer shit that nobody plays. Fuck your glitchy Universe. Fuck your Showcase.

Shouldn't have expected that. WWE doesn't care about any women but them, why would 2K? :troll

I may have to skip doing the platinum trophy because I don't think I can bring myself to re-live WM 34.
As if WWE care about Bayley and Sasha Banks

:beckylol

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,556 Posts
I'm not going to be the one to complain like I did previous years so I am not. It's pointless at this point. I already knew 2k wasn't going to do what THQ did with General Manager mode. So I will say this, bring on Woman's Revolution 4 Horsewoman mode, CAW again, WWE Universe Mode and other new shit in this game. Bring on 3 to 4 models of Becky, Charlotte, Sasha and Bayley. :avit::avit:

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
WOMEN'S EVOLUTION 2K SHOWCASE MODE
The story-driven, objective-based 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution will follow the careers of the Four Horsewomen:
Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch
SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley
Charlotte Flair
Sasha Banks

That's a hard pass.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #272
I'm not going to be the one to complain like I did previous years so I am not. It's pointless at this point. I already knew 2k wasn't going to do what THQ did with General Manager mode. So I will say this, bring on Woman's Revolution 4 Horsewoman mode, CAW again, WWE Universe Mode and other new shit in this game. Bring on 3 to 4 models of Becky, Charlotte, Sasha and Bayley. :avit::avit:
Can't wait for those YouTube dream matches of Becky Lynch & Becky Lynch vs Becky Lynch & Becky Lynch.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,556 Posts
Can't wait for those YouTube dream matches of Becky Lynch & Becky Lynch vs Becky Lynch & Becky Lynch.
Hell, that would be one hell of a thing to watch in a comical way. You know at the end, the winner will be the one who made one of the other Becky's submit with the Dis Armor. :lol

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
What a bullshit trailer. That's it? Wow, definitely not impressed in the slightest. I think that officially tells me to wait until the game gets discounted before I buy it instead of at release like I always have.

- "All of your favorite modes are coming back" biggest load of crap that has ever come out of Xavier's mouth.

- It took 2K/Yukes 6 God damn years to re-add a match type that has been on TV for I don't even know how long. They're hyping up a Mixed Tag Team Match mode, where the match type shouldn't have ever even been removed from the start.

- The Four Horsewomen Showcase sounds boring af. When I thought of a women's Showcase mode, I thought it was going to let us play matches with multiple different women from different eras that made an impact to women's wrestling. We would play as the likes of Moolah, Chyna, Sable, Trish, Lita, Torrie, Stacy, Kelly, AJ Lee, Paige, Ronda, and then the Four Horsewomen/NXT women. That actually would have been better and I thought they were going to go all out with it.
Think of all the awesome arenas and stuff we could have gotten, smh.

- Instead of allowing us to choose between a male or female MyCareer, they just made it into a duo type deal where we have to create and control both of them. Sounds clustered and sounds like nothing but alot of mixed tag team rivalries and matches.

- Something about the graphics look off, I don't know what it is. From that trailer, it honestly looks downgraded from last year which is astonishing. And don't anyone tell me it's because they can't make them any better on current gen. There are PLENTY of other games that pushed the limits of what these consoles can do and they look life-like, 2K certainly has the funding to do it and the graphics are definitely sub-par.

- "Mega roster", so it will be 60% legends/duplicates and 40% current roster.

- Charlotte, Roman, and Sasha all have the same entrance as last year.

- Wrestlers still look absolutely lifeless facially, there are no facial movements or anything that makes them seem alive. They just look angry and dead inside. Just look at Nia and Braun in the clip, or Asuka when she gets hit; she just holds her mouth and that's it, doesn't even close her eyes or make an expression that she's in pain.

- Gameplay looks the exact same, literally recycled animations from last year (I should say 3 years).

- Once again Universe is taking a backseat which SHOULD be the most important mode IMO, notice how he mentioned it for all of 5 seconds and quickly moved on to the next mode. That flat out tells you that nothing has been changed.

- Instead of focusing on gameplay, new match types, and Universe mode; we're getting "Originals" mode which gives us a swamp arena and monster versions of wrestlers. Who the fuck asked for this? I think they've officially lost their minds.

-Another note on "Originals", instead of giving us cool and creative modes like "Beat the Beast" which would be facing Lesnar on a ridiculously hard difficulty similar to Defeat the Streak, or some other mode that would be something FUN, we get crap like this. I'm sorry, but Originals should be something added later AFTER making a good game. Their priorities are all screwed up.

Very disappointing trailer, not hyped in the slightest.

261 - 280 of 1338 Posts