Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch vs Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans - Last Chance Winner Takes All Mixed Tag Team Match - WWE Universal Championship & WWE Raw Women's Championship

Seth Rollins And Becky Lynch -565
Baron Corbin And Lacey Evansa +375

Roman Reigns & The Undertaker vs Drew McIntyre & Shane McMahon

Roman Reigns & The Undertaker -405
Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre +285

Kofi Kingston vs Samoa Joe - WWE Championship

Kofi Kingston -385
Samoa Joe +265

Bayley vs Alexa Bliss - WWE SmackDown Women's Championship

Bayley: -290
Alexa Bliss +210

Drew Gulak vs Tony Nese - WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Drew Gulak -420
Tony Nese +300

Daniel Bryan & Rowan vs The New Day vs Heavy Machinery - Triple Threat Tag Team Match - WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

D.Bryan & Rowan -145
Heavy Machinery +166
The New Day +425

Aleister Black vs Cesaro - Singles Match

Aleister Black -675
Cesaro +425

Ricochet vs AJ Styles - WWE United States Championship

Ricochet -135
AJ Styles -105

Braun Strowman vs Bobby Lashley - Last Man Standing Match

Braun Strowman -160
Bobby Lashley +120

The Revival vs The Usos - Tag Team Match - WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

The Revival -165
The USOS +125
Source: https://www.5dimes.eu/news/odds/Other-Sports/Pro-Wrestling/

·
Registered
59 Posts
Besides 5dimes, what other books can you make wagers? I know 5dimes lets you bet up to win 100 dollar on a favorite or risk whatever it is to win 100 dollar max. But can you rebet it afterwards for another $100? Or only if the line moves? Thus if a line is wrestler A -500 and wrestler B +350, could you have like 10 bets of risking like $5000 or so to win $1000 on a wwe match? Or it probably would be a lot more as the line would keep going up?

The only other book i know of would is betonline but wagers are $25? Can you rebet them?

·
Team AEW
2,914 Posts
Well, I mean... eh, did anybody expect something different for a change?

They may pull a last minute swerve in a couple of matches, but as of right now this all make sense. The reports are saying Joe is losing the match. It's obvious Undertaker ain't fucking jobbing to Shane. And I really doubt they'd put the belt on Corbin, or they would've already. So it's no surprise these are the odds as of now. These results are basic common sense.

·
Banned
54 Posts
How long do we have to wait til they put the WWE title on a real main event talent rather than a comedy fucking act. A shit comedy act actually.

It baffles how they could easily recreate that magicial Joe/Balor feud this time in the main roster and for the WWE title, but instead we have to sit through New Days bullshit every week ffs!

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
How long do we have to wait til they put the WWE title on a real main event talent rather than a comedy fucking act. A shit comedy act actually.

It baffles how they could easily recreate that magicial Joe/Balor feud this time in the main roster and for the WWE title, but instead we have to sit through New Days bullshit every week ffs!
About 30 years, give or take.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,258 Posts
There will be one swerve...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts