Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
RAW August 8th 2011 Live From Springfield Ilinois.​

THE RECAPS WILL SOON GO AWAY SOON. Full Results coming back in a bit.

-
The Rock Comes out, to a huge pop in the crowd he makes his way down. He starts talking and saying in 3 damn weeks at WrestleMania…he has his first match in 8 years against John Cena…He says that last year when he was contacted to be host of WrestleMania 27, he knew someday he would have to have a match…and he knew it would exactly be with John Cena. He said Cena and him are different but still similar. Both of them were in Collegiate football teams, they both are actors and they are two of the greatest champions ever. He says even though he doesn’t like John Cena. He says last week was something he would never picture cena doing and he made the show non PG. The rock kudos;s cena for that but come WrestleMania he is still gonna kick Cena’s ass and that’s why he wants John Cena to come out and look him right in the eye and tell him..that he knows he could beat the rock. Cena comes out and quick and says I’ve had enough of you. You know. I seriously have and you think hating on me can solve it. Making fun of the colour I wear, the way I act. THIS IS IS ME. This is my lifestyle. Yours now is probably making movies and come wrestlemania I will embarrass you in your hometown. There is no way you can stop me and wait “YOU CANT SEE ME.. The rock replies al;right hot garbage. We made this match almost a year ago and now its all coming down, the twitter wars, the words are over. Lets settle this. CENA AND ROCK LOOK FACE TO FACE as Mick Foley comes out and says That history will be made a STONE COLD has his return match against John Cena Tonight. He says Austin is ready and he says that last week it was annonced.

- * HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE Arn Anderson
Inducted By Ric Flair

- Match 1: Dolph Ziggler Vs Sin Cara Winner SIN CARA. Cara taunts and signals winning money in the bank in 3 weeks

- Triple H is backstage and says he wants to talk to Shawn one on one tonight.

- Match 2 : Kharma Vs Natlya Winner Kharma. **Kharma beats the hell out of Natalya after the match, beth comes and stops her as Kharma and Beth staredown as Kharma walks out and beth says WrestleMania….

- Backstage: Mason Ryan says backstage that he is going to rip batista at WrestleMania, He laughs of what he did to Batista last night. He says in time he is going to get what he deserves. He says that very soon he will be WWE Champion but that’s after WrestleMania. He says that he faces zach ryder tonight and will show hell.

- Match 3: Ryder Vs Mason Ryan: Ryan wins and then does some old batista taunts and leaves.

- Segment: The Miz comes out and welcomes out George lopez. Lopez says he loves the miz and thinks he will defeat Morrison and Jericho at Mania. He also says that the Miz is the future and will be bigger then Austin, Rock, Hogan and all the greats in time. Miz says that he thanks Lopez for his honesty but now its time for him to talk to a phony…wait two phoneys. Jericho and Morrison. Morrison comes out and tells miz that in 3 weeks he takes that WWE Title from him. Lopez says that Morrison is a little pussy, he says that he is bossed around his slut girlfriend Melina and she had sex with knox and other guys back in the day. Morrison laughs and says she is not a slut but you know what I will make sure you turn into one if you ever talk about her. Jericho comes out and says this is stupid, he says this is not nessesary. He says that there is no use for a third class telivison guest show or whatever you call it host to be on RAW. He says he had difficulties back in the day with RAW Guest Hosts and lopez should leave before it happens again. Miz grabs his WWE TITLE BELT AND PUTS IT IN THE AIR. Lopez laughs and holds his hand. Jericho and Morrison are looking at each other. Jericho hits down Lopez and Morrison hits down Miz. Morrison grabs the belt and taunts with it. Jericho out of nowhere tries to Codebreak Morrison but Morrison counters and Jericho slides under the ring. Morrison holds the belt as the screen goes back to commercial

- Backstage:Austin is getting ready as the rock walks in and says tonight to unlesh it all on cena and wishes him luck.

- Match 4: Kofi Kingston Vs R-Truth US Championship Match. Kofi Retains and makes his way to the back.

- Segment: Triple H Comes out and calls out shawn, he says that he wants to talk to him face to face. Shawn gets out and Hunter talks. Shawn I know you superkicked me I don’t care about that, but why. I thought we were friends. Now its me and the deadman in hell in a cell its gonna be one for the ages. Its gonna be huge and I think its gonna be a match no one forgets. Shawn replies. “ Hunter you really want to know,…..I was the one to end the streak..not you…its me and I deserve another chance. I want the deadman at WrestleMania but im retired and now you are putting your career on the line. Do you actually think you can win…I know you can beat him but putting your life on the line. Its gonna be hell and Hunter I know the WWE is in your blood. You cant do it. Triple H Says Shawn now I know…You just want him for yourself you don’t care about me. YOU JUST WANT THE DEADMAN. Shawn says what I do care I don’t want you to end your career like that. Undertaker comes out and says one soul will die at WrestleMania, he says why not make it two. Undertaker looks at Shawn Micheals and Triple H and says…………..TRIPLE THREAT. Shawn laughs and is happy as hell, Triple H looks confused and Then Shawn Goes to Superkick Taker but taker grabs shawn and chokeslams him as Hunter watches and they look face to face as they look down on shawn. Triple H Vs Shawn Micheals Vs Undertaker *Falls Count Anywhere Match is annonced by the Commnators. IT WILL BE BOTH THERE LAST CHANCES!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Main Event Stone Cold Vs John Cena “ The match goes 9 Mins as Cena and Austin both get counted out as The Rock makes his way down and says that its time Cena gets what he deserved as The Rock picks up cena but instead of a Rock Bottom he pushes him to the ropes he says cena look him in the eye and tell me you can beat me that’s all he wants. CENA SAYS “ I CAN BEAT YOU”. The Rock walks out of the ring and looks back and laughs and says enjoy this you yabba dabba bitch. ALL The kids jump in from the audience in red cena shirts they surround him and they start bugging him. Cena laughs and says 3 weeks and points at THE WWE Title. The Rock laughs and grabs a mic. The Rock “ Cena you will in three weeks get a smackdown. And Austin Grabs the mic and says that’s the bottom line cause the rock said so. He stuns cena out of nowhere and then the Rock comes back and Austin Comes in and they hug. The Rock drops fruity pebbles on cena and the show closes.​

WrestleMania XXVIII August 28th 2011 Official Match Card

Icon Vs Icon 2
The Rock Vs John Cena

Streak Match: Falls Count Anywhere
The Undertaker Vs Triple H Vs Shawn Micheals

World Heavyweight Championship
Alberto Del Rio (C) Vs Rey Mysterio

WWE Championship Triple Threat Match
The Miz (C) Vs John Morrison Vs Chris Jericho

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Kofi Kingston Vs R-Truth Vs Sin Cara Vs Alex Rilley Vs Tyson Kid Vs William Regal Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs Evan Bourne

Singles Match
Cm Punk Vs Christian

Divas Championship
Beth Phoenix (C) Vs Kharma

Street Fight
Daniel Bryan Vs Randy Orton

Nexus Gauntlet
Wade Barett Vs Micheal Tarver Vs Skip Sheffield Vs Justin Gabriel Vs David Otunga Vs Darren Young Vs Heath Slater

Unified Tag Team Championships Tables Match
Sheamus & Ezikiel Jackson Vs The Dudleys

Singles Match
Batista Vs Mason Ryan

2012 Hall Of Fame Class

Live August 27th From Miami Airlines Center​

Main Inductee: The Rock "Inducted By Stone Cold Steve Austin"

Inducte 1: Ron Simmons "Inducted By JBL"

Indcutee 2: Mike Tyson "Inducted By ???"

Inductee 3: Arn Anderson "Inducted By Ric Flair"

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Smackdown Friday August 12th 2011 Live From Connecticut

FULL RESULTS RETURN SOON, RECAPS ARE JUST FOR 1 MORE WEEK

- The Show Begins and out comes Theodore Long he announces that tonight we are gonna have a Steel Cage Match against Rey Mysterio and Ricardo Rodriguez….The fans are shocked as he says Ricardo will pay for his actions. Del Rio comes out and says that isnt going to happen on his watch. Teddy says well it will but Alberto how about you face someone I know and im very close to…..JBL’s Music hits and out he comes and the match is about to start

- Match 1: JBL Vs Del Rio. Winner Del Rio after holding the ropes and hitting the pin. After out of nowhere he grabs the mic and says The Little Chiwawa rey mysterio will not be world champion at WrestleMania. He will leave champ.

- Backstage: Christian is there and he says that CM Punk has took this to next level he says its time to show him who the real man is and that’s when tonight, him and randy orton face Daniel bryan and Punk.

- David Otunga Vs Justin Gabriel Winner Gabriel. Skip Sheffield comes and beats the hell out of otunga as Wade comes down as they all square in the ring.

- Backstage: Orton says that he’s gonna hurt bryan and that’s what hes gonna do and its gonna be something he never forgets.

- Match 3: Daniel Bryan and Cm Punk Vs Christian and Randy Orton. Winners Christian And Orton. Orton rko’s Punk as Cody Rhodes comes out hits Christian with a chair.. Orton ducks and boom RKO..but Daniel bryan jumps onto orton and boom lebell lock. Bryan leaves and starts saying their street fight will never be forgotten come WM.

- Match 4: Devon Dudley vs Ezikiel Jackson. Devon wins and then grabs a table and tries to throw Jackson but Jackson pushes Dudley into it as sheamus runs down and holds jackson’s hand. Bubba comes up and picks up Devon. They look at each other and they shake hands.

- Shawn Micheals Promo of what happened Monday of him being added to WrestleMania in the Streak Match. Its annonced that Undertaker has some words to say This Monday.

- Main Event Ricardo Rodriguez Vs Rey Mysterio Steel Cage. Alberto Del Rio drives his car through the ring as he tries to run rey over but rey throws the steps into the car as del rio gets hit with it. Rey Puts Rodriguez on the Top of the car and west coast pops him as the car goes crashes into pieces. Rey gets up and tells rio to watch at MANIA!.

Icon Vs Icon 2
The Rock Vs John Cena

Streak Match: Falls Count Anywhere

Kofi Kingston Vs R-Truth Vs Sin Cara Vs Alex Rilley Vs Tyson Kid Vs William Regal Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs Evan Bourne

Singles Match
Cm Punk Vs Christian

Divas Championship

Street Fight

Nexus Gauntlet
Wade Barett Vs Micheal Tarver Vs Skip Sheffield Vs Justin Gabriel Vs David Otunga Vs Darren Young Vs Heath Slater

Singles Match
Batista Vs Mason Ryan

2012 Hall Of Fame Class

Indcutee 2: Mike Tyson "Inducted By ???"

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Raw August 15th 2011 Live From Oklahoma City

RECAP RESULTS ARE NOW FOR TIME BEING,WRESTLEMANIA RESULTS WILL BE IN FULL

- A Breif package is shown saying WrestleMania is 2 weeks away, it plugs The Rock Vs Cena and also it says WILL THE STREAK END and it fades?

- The Show starts off as the screen turns black and out comes out the Deadman, The Undertaker….The Undertaker gets a huge pop and comes out and talks and says “ For almost 20 years I’ve competed at WrestleMania…I have become in what people call a household name. 20 years ago in my first wrestlemania match against Jimmy Snuka…all I wanted to do was win that’s all…I didn’t have any streak in mind all I wanted was to make a point and here I stand to day…the deadman the undertaker 19-0. 20-0 will come in 2 weeks but two men are saying it wont. I want to make it clear that in 2 weeks Shawn Micheals, Triple H and Me are heading to hell and guess what its not gonna be the falls count anywhere match we planned, its gonna bring back history a match we all tie into and that’s the Devils Playground..hell in a cell. Its gonna be a match the fans never forget…Its gonna be barbaric as one man will walk..Either streak broken or in tact…I promise you these two will not walk out the same..this is the last chance I am giving them and its time they see that hell awaits, Shawn micheals music hits and he starts saying that tombstone wasn’t nessesary last week and shawn says he doesn’t want to be the bad guy…Hunter comes out and starts saying to shawn he’s had enough of him always wanting the spotlight, shawn replies…you say I am hogging it ..look at you tell me who you put over in the last 10 years, I haven’t won a world title when I retired for 8 years and you tell me mr 13 something wwe champion. Triple H and Shawn look at each other.. Triple H says I can agree we are still friends because we both want the same thing and shawn laughs and they look at Undertaker and say we are after you now.. The Undertaker taunts at both of them. Mick foley comes out and says he approves the hell in a cell but he announces that THIS WILL BE THEIR LAST CHANCES….Mick Says Triple H returns to action tonight against John Cena and says its gonna be big.

- Match 1: Kofi Kingston Vs Evan Bourne Vs R-Truth Vs Dolph Ziggler US TITLE LADDER MATCH…WINNER @ 14:09 AND NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION EVAN BOURNE. BOURNE WINS THE US TITLE AND TAUNTS HE WILL WIN THE MONEY IN THE BANK @ WRESTLEMANIA…

- Backstage: Cena says he wants the rock out tonight he wants to beat the fuck out of him tonight and he wants to show him and Austin that he can outwit everything and says to triple H he will be there and he’s ready to fight.

- Match 2: Kharma Vs Gail Kim …WINNER GAIL KIM..Kharma gets counted out as she goes crazy as Beth comes out and takes the divas title belt and holds it up. Kharma breaks down grabs the mic and tells beth she is gonna kill her at MANIA…

- Segment: John Morrison comes out and says that being WWE Champion means everything to him and he wants to do something big so next week he wants to tag with Rey Mysterio against The Miz and Alberto Del Rio. Rey comes out and says that he wants to do it and it will be huge. Rey and Morrison hug and leaves as The Miz says he’s not doing it because he needs to be ready for mania…..Mick Foley says on the titantron, sorry miz I like this idea and It will happen but get ready for this as tonight THE MIZ VS REY MYSTERIO!!! AND ITS NOW….

- Match 3: Rey Mysterio Vs The Miz Winner Rey Mysterio..Morrison hugs Mysterio as Jericho comes out with a pipe and hits Miz and Morrison down and grabs the belt and heads to the back

- Backstage: Jericho says backstage he has had enough of miz and Morrison leaving him out, he says everyone wants to see the battle of the tag team partners at mania and not me well its not happening its gonna be me who wins, who takes that title and shows all these hypocrites that I will be the top of the wwe. And Miz if you want your belt come get it you little parasite.

- Segement: The Big Show comes and says that he loves the WWE But is mad that he isnt involved at WrestleMania, Shows says do you fans what me to be at Mania…the fans cheer and say YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Vickie Guerero Comes out and says to show that no one cares about him anymore because Vickie says there is one man everyone cares about and his name is…. JACK SWAGGER….

- Match 4: Swagger Vs Big Show….Ends IN A DQ AS SHOW WINS, Vickie low blows show, after jack and vicckie make out as Swagger says he’s now gonna end show’s career.
- Backstage: Shawn talks about MANIA, says he’s ready to go through war at MANIA to end the streak.

- Main Event Triple H Vs John Cena The Match Ends as The Undertaker comes out and stares down hunter as Triple runs to the back of the back to get the deadman but OMG IT WASN’T HIM IT WAS HBK. HBK SUPERKICKS HHH AND LAUGHS AND SAYS I END IT HUNTER, I WILL…

- Cena looks confused and grabs the mic and says for the rock to come, rocks music hits and he says times ticking cena, time is and mania is around the corner. Cena says I cant wait no more LETS GO NOW, rock says do the millions want it to be right NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, CENA SAYS SHUT UP WITH THAT…ROCK SAYS YOUR ON. Rock yells for a ref to come out as Cena laughs and then OMG Cena Attitude Adjusts The Rock in the ring and then walks out. CENA Puts the middle finger up and then leaves as Austin’s Truck comes down and Austin says cena he finally made the attitude come to his adjustment. Cena agrees, cena and Austin shake hands as cena does you cant see me taunt to rock he points the middle to Austin like a stunner finger and ATTITUDE ADJUSTS AUSTIN…AUSTIN AND ROCK LIE DOWN IN THE RING. CENA IS GETTING BOOED LIKE HELL AS HE TAKES OF HIS RED SHIRT AND SAYS THIS IS JOHN CENA … SHOW GOES OFF THE AIR​

Icon Vs Icon 2
The Rock Vs John Cena

Streak Match: Hell In A Cell

Singles Match
Cm Punk Vs Christian

Divas Championship

Street Fight

Nexus Gauntlet

Singles Match
Batista Vs Mason Ryan

2012 Hall Of Fame Class

Indcutee 2: Mike Tyson "Inducted By Shawn Micheals"

Inductee 4: Sable By Vince McMahon​

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
SMACKDOWN AUGUST 19th LIVE FROM ST PAUL MINASOTTA​

- The Show starts off as Randy Orton comes to the ring saying WrestleMania is coming closer and he is gonna punt Daniel Bryan in the head for good. He also says that after that he is coming after the World Heavyweight Champion and that’s just in a matter of time. Wade Barett’s Music hits and he comes out and says that WrestleMania he will win the Nexus Gauntlet Match and get a world title shot before orton, Daniel Bryan comes out and tells wade that he is still IC Champion and that he beat him twice. Barett says he doesn’t care no more that title is worthless. Orton tells bryan to watch because one move he will wont even make it to mania. Skip Sheffield Comes out and he says that there are 7 members in that match but he will run through all of them to get a world title shot and to hurt barett. Teddy Long comes out and announces Randy Orton vs Wade Barett….and says that Daniel Bryan will Face Skip Sheffield right now.

- Match 1: Daniel Bryan vs Skip Sheffield. Winner Daniel Bryan by a roll up pin. Daniel leaves and says “LIKE THAT ORTON!!”Into the camera.

- A Promo For The Rock Vs Cena Match @ WM is shown

- Backstage: Alberto Del Rio talks about being embarrassed last week and says that in 2 weeks WrestleMania Approches and that’s gonna be the end of Rey’s Career. He says that tonight he faces some idiot Justin Gabriel and he will take him out to show rey of what he gets.

- Match 2: Ezikiel Jackon Vs Bubba Ray Dudley Winner Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba tells devon he beat him…and Then Sheamus comes down to help up Jackson. The Dudleys pick Jackson up and they shake hands with Sheamus & Jackson and say that in 2 weeks they show what real tag teams are made of.
- A FINAL SHOWDOWN BETWEEN THE ROCK & CENA IS PLUGGED FOR NEXT WEEK ON RAW.

- A Via Sattelite video of Triple H is shown “ I am just here to say that Shawn…HBK!!, Shawn Micheals….i want you one on one THIS MONDAY NIGHT ON RAW”.
- Match 3; Randy Orton Vs Wade Barett : the Match ends as Heath Slater neckbreaks barett. Slater says everyone forgot about him and that he is gonna be the next world champ. Randy Orton just stands there. Bryan comes running with a chair as Orton ducks as Bryan slitters out of the ring.

- Backstage: Cm Punk and Cody Rhodes are there they say its gonna be time that They end captain crunch’s career they say that he isnt worth a penny. Christian comes out of nowhere and he stares at Punk and says say it again. Rhodes and Punk beat Christian down as OMG OUT OF NOWHERE EDGE COMES AND SPEARS DOWN RHODES. Punk runs of as Edge picks up Christian they hug

- Main Event Alberto Del Rio Vs Justin Gabriel. Winner Del Rio

- Segment: Alberto Del Rio calls out rey mysterio and says he wants to talk about the past he says the feud has been going on too long and there should only be one top latin America superstar in the WWE not rey…It should be me the World Heavyweight Champion. He says that rey and him have been at it since Royal Rumble and its time to end this. Rey comes out and agrees that its been going on too long but tells rio that he is an embarrassment to mexico. Rey says to Del Rio that all good things come to an end and rey smiles.Rio says that he knows what rey is talking about and he wants to show it to the fans at Mania. Rey says now what your gonna attack me before the show ends. Rio says WrestleMania will be the time for that. Rio walks out the ring and says that he wants to give Rey all the time he needs until the end. Del Rio walks out and rey just stands in the ring as the show goes off the air.​

Icon Vs Icon 2
The Rock Vs John Cena

Singles Match
Cm Punk Vs Christian

Divas Championship

Street Fight

Nexus Gauntlet

Singles Match
Batista Vs Mason Ryan

2012 Hall Of Fame Class

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Monday Night Raw August 22nd 2011 Live From Jacksonville Florida​

- The Show starts off with a THIS SUNDAY Promo, it shows the top feuds of RAW including Rock/Cena, Triple Threat WWE Championship Match, Taker/HBK/HHH, etc

- Mick Foley comes out in the ring to start the show, he says WrestleMania week is finally going to kick off as this Sunday will be one of the biggest nights in history. WrestleMANIA XXVIII a night of epic proportions a night where the biggest main event of all time takes place he says The Rock vs john Cena will make history and tonight they have one final showdown before the grandest stage of them all. Mick says that he also has a huge announcement to make at WrestleMania regarding THE FUTURE!, Mick says to enjoy the show

- Match 1 Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston & Sin
Cara Vs Dolph Ziggler, William Regal & R-Truth. Winner NO CONTEST. The match breaks into a all out brawl. They take the ladders in the ring and start hitting each other. R-Truth some how is in the last man standing he gets up onto the ladder and climbs as Alex Rilley Comes throws it down as he climbs and grabs the briefcase and says this happens Sunday!.

- Backstage: Chris Jericho says Sunday night is history for everyone but he shows that he will win the WWE Championship, he says he gets Miz tonight and finally they get to settle everything…he says everything will get settled.

- Match 2 Kharma Vs ???: no diva comes out as Beth Comes out and she starts throwing punches at kharma. She hits a glam slam on her.

- Backstage: HHH is shown backstage as We here Jim Ross say “ Triple H will face Shawn Micheals One on One Up Next”

- Backstage: Morrison is there he says he is sick in tired of miz trashing him as a Marty Jannety. He says jannety was a great superstar as Shawn Micheals walks in and stares at Morrison and walks out. Morrison just says WWE Championship THIS SUNDAY!!!

- Match 3 Triple H Vs Shawn Micheals: Triple H says he doesn’t want to wrestle, he just did this so he can talk with Micheals. Triple H says Shawn I have to tell you this , tell me why you want to end the streak, tell me. Shawn says Hunter you know why I want to end it…I am Mr WrestleMania, there should be no streak at all…on the show I shine at. Triple H says that he, shawn and taker go into a match they are all familiar in Sunday and that Hell In A Cell will only take one man out. Shawn says that its time to face consequences and says suffering will come before the streak ends. Shawn tells Triple H that their friendship disappears this Sunday. Hunter says he hasn’t want to say this but tells shawn he is like one of those washed up legends always coming back for more. Shawn says how dare you say that. Shawn goes for a superkick. Triple H grabs Shawn’s leg in the air and stares at him and THE LIGHTS DIM as The Deadman comes out. Undertaker stares at both of them as Taker just siginals R.I.P and he leaves. Shawn Superkicks The Undertaker as it connects. Shawn stands over as Triple H looks at him. The screen fades.

- Backstage: Stone Cold says that WrestleMania is gonna be huge!, says that 9 years ago him and the rock had a match of the ages at WrestleMania 19, he says this will even be better and on par with his WM 17 match with the rock

- Match 4: Jack Swagger vs Big Show: Big Show tries to knock out Swagger as Vickie comes in the way. Swagger and Vickie Flee as Show just stands there

- Match 5: Jericho vs The Miz: Jericho and Miz Fight to double countout as Morrison Comes out and tells them both its time he shows them who he is. Morrison beats the hell out of Jericho as he bloodies Him. And miz is already out. Morrison grabs the mic “ I HAVE HAD ENOUGH, I am always singled out…always I am thought upon everyone as a man who hasn’t done anything agreesive…I have always kept my cool well Sunday that WWE Championship is mine…Miz slithers into the ring hits Morrison in the head as Morrison doesn’t fall he throws miz out of the ring as Morrison laughs and points at The WrestleMania sign. Jericho/Morrison/Miz all stare down from different angles.

- Segment: Austin comes out and says he is gonna officiate this final showdown between Rock and Cena. Cena and rock both come out. The Rock grabs the mic and says to cena just a year ago they made this match, The rock tells Cena do you remember what you did to me the raw before last years mania. Cena replies and says yes I attitude adjusted your ass in the middle of the ring. The rock says well what happened at WrestleMania. Cena says that talking initiated this feud, he said he never thought if he called the rock out like he would…a match would come out of it. Cena says the rock sold out to all his fans, he said he would never leave but where was he for 8 months. NO WHERE TO BE SEEN…cena says…The rock then indicates that talking finishes tonight as the two of them are going to WrestleMania and in Miami….it will be a collision of generations. Austin grabs the mic and says that he’s cena something in cena that he has never seen and he see’s a badass. Austin says that he thinks Cena can beat rock Sunday. The Rock says to Austin, “ well that’s the thing Austin”…You beat me twice….and then I unleashed my badass inside of me to beta you. The rock says cena and him are similar…very similar…they want everything to the best as possible. The rock says on Sunday when the lights are down in the sun life stadium. The fans would have witnessed a show they will never forget..Cena says they will never forget this…Cena goes right into rock’s face and says “winner or loser, we all know one thing….THE ROCK IS GONE AFTER WRESTLEMANIA…and even being inducted into the hall of fame…you will be gone. The rock laughs and punches cena and Cena punches back. THEY START A ALL OUT BRAWl…refs run into the ring and Austin stands there laughing…The Rock And Cena are beating the hell of each other as the show goes off the air.

Icon Vs Icon 2
The Rock Vs John Cena

Singles Match
Cm Punk Vs Christian

Divas Championship

Street Fight

Nexus Gauntlet

Singles Match
Batista Vs Mason Ryan

2012 Hall Of Fame Class

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
PREDICTIONS FOR WRESTLEMANIA.​

PLEASE PREDICT

PREDICTION QUESTIONS

1. PREDICT WHO IS GONNA WIN
2. PREDICT LONGEST MATCH
3. PREDICT SHOW OPENER MATCH
4. PREDICT SHOW CLOSER MATCH
5. PREDICT WHICH MATCH WILL STEAL THE SHOW
6. PREDICT MICK FOLEY's ANNONCEMENT[/CENTER]

WrestleMania XXVIII August 28th 2011 Official Match Card​

Icon Vs Icon 2
The Rock Vs John Cena

Singles Match
Cm Punk Vs Christian

Divas Championship

Street Fight

Nexus Gauntlet

Singles Match
Batista Vs Mason Ryan[/CENTER]

AND MICK FOLEYS MAJOR ANNONCEMENT

·
Registered
129 Posts
PREDICTION QUESTIONS

1. PREDICT WHO IS GONNA WIN
2. PREDICT LONGEST MATCH
HHH vs. HBK vs. Taker
3. PREDICT SHOW OPENER MATCH
MITB Ladder Match
4. PREDICT SHOW CLOSER MATCH
Rock vs. Cena
5. PREDICT WHICH MATCH WILL STEAL THE SHOW
MITB Ladder Match
6. PREDICT MICK FOLEY's ANNONCEMENT[/center]
have no idea :p, but just a wild guess, i think he'll resign i guess or bring back the hardcore title

WINNERS IN BOLD

Icon Vs Icon 2
The Rock Vs John Cena

Singles Match
Cm Punk Vs Christian

Divas Championship

Street Fight

Nexus Gauntlet

Singles Match
Batista Vs Mason Ryan[/center]

AND MICK FOLEYS MAJOR ANNONCEMENT

GOOD LUCK :D

·
Banned
54 Posts
WINNERS IN BOLD

Icon Vs Icon 2
The Rock Vs John Cena

Kofi Kingston Vs R-Truth Vs Sin Cara Vs Alex Riley Vs Tyson Kid Vs William Regal Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs Evan Bourne

Singles Match
Cm Punk Vs Christian

Divas Championship

Street Fight

Nexus Gauntlet

Singles Match
Batista Vs Mason Ryan

·
Registered
736 Posts
PREDICTION QUESTIONS

1. PREDICT WHO IS GONNA WIN: Done
2. PREDICT LONGEST MATCH: Streak Match
3. PREDICT SHOW OPENER MATCH: Street Fight
4. PREDICT SHOW CLOSER MATCH: Cena vs. Rock
5. PREDICT WHICH MATCH WILL STEAL THE SHOW: Streak Match
6. PREDICT MICK FOLEY's ANNONCEMENT: Hmm, he'll come out as one of his other personalities? Cactus Jack?

Icon Vs Icon 2
The Rock Vs John Cena

The Undertaker Vs Triple H Vs Shawn Michaels

Kofi Kingston Vs R-Truth Vs Sin Cara Vs Alex Riley Vs Tyson Kid Vs William Regal Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs Evan Bourne

Singles Match
Cm Punk Vs Christian

Divas Championship

Street Fight

Nexus Gauntlet

Sheamus & Ezekiel Jackson Vs The Dudleys

Singles Match
Batista Vs Mason Ryan

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,379 Posts
LONGEST MATCH - Streak Match
SHOW OPENER MATCH - Tag Team Table Match
SHOW CLOSER MATCH - Rock vs Cena
WHICH MATCH WILL STEAL THE SHOW - Streak Match
MICK FOLEY's ANNONCEMENT - Tough one, Special Ref for Rock/Cena?

Winners in Bold;

The Rock Vs John Cena
Cm Punk Vs Christian
Batista Vs Mason Ryan

61 - 71 of 71 Posts