Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

TLC: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Results

John Cena defeated Wade Barrett in a Chairs Match. (19:03)

Edge defeated Kane ©, Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio to win the World Heavyweight Championship in a TLC Match. (23:49)

The Miz (w/ Alex Riley) © defeated Randy Orton to retain the WWE Championship in a Tables Match. (13:40)

John Morrison defeated Sheamus in a Ladder Match to earn a WWE Championship match in the future. (19:09)

Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov © defeated Nexus (Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater) by disqualification to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship. (6:28)

Natalya and Beth Phoenix defeated Lay-Cool in a Divas Tag Team Tables Match. (9:20)

Dolph Ziggler © defeated Kofi Kingston and Jack Swagger to retain the Intercontinental Championship in a Triple Threat Match Ladder Match. (8:56)

Dark Match: Daniel Bryan defeated Ted Dibiase (w/ Maryse) to retain the United States Championship. (5:18)

Author’s Thread Notes
I wanted to point out some changes I made to the thread that is different than in real life. The first thing I changed was that now there is a General Manager now, and his name … is Shawn Michaels! I decided to scrap the whole ‘laptop’ GM thing, and decided to name a GM. Shawn Michaels is the obvious choice for me, in my opinion, as he is still involved with the WWE and he doesn’t have to wrestle. Got to keep it a little realistic, right?

Another thing I plan to change after WrestleMania (if I get there), is go back to the old brand of PPV’s. As most people are, I’m not a fan of the current ‘gimmick’ PPV’s (might actually keep the Money in the Bank PPV), and I always liked the old names. So, Backlash, Judgment Day, Unforgiven … welcome back.

This is probably my fourth thread in the last year, and I’ve just never had the urge or the will to continue on them because I was never confident with my writing ability. Since then, I’ve practiced writing matches, writing promos, just everything that could help me. I don’t plan on it being perfect, but it’s not going to be TOO bad. I’ve put myself up for a challenge with the Royal Rumble being my first PPV, but I’m ready.

As for the pace of the thread, I’m not sure how slow or fast it’s going to be. I’m in my senior year of college, so I’m not as busy as I was in my junior year. It might take me long to post shows since I like to take my time and make sure everything is good, but I’m not talking like two weeks long. Just like four-six days long tops.

I’m really excited to get this started as I really have planned this for some time now, and I have planned feuds all the way up to WrestleMania wrapped up. Like I said before, I know writing the Royal Rumble will be a challenge when the time comes, but I’m up for it. As for now, let’s get this started …

Monday Night Raw
Aired on USA

General Manager: Shawn Michaels
Announcers: Michael Cole & Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler
Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts

Alex Riley
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Evan Bourne *currently inactive* (shoulder injury)
Goldust *currently inactive* (shoulder injury)
The Great Khali *currently inactive* (has not appeared in over 90 days)
Heath Slater
Husky Harris
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
John Morrison
Justin Gabriel
Mark Henry
Michael McGillicutty
Michael Tarver *currently inactive*
The Miz
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Skip Sheffield *currently inactive* (ankle injury)
Ted Dibiase
Triple H *currently inactive* (multiple injuries)
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Zack Ryder

Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Eve
Gail Kim
Maryse
Melina
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Tamina

WWE Champion: The Miz
WWE United States Championship: Daniel Bryan
WWE Tag Team Championship: Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov
WWE Womens Championship: Natalya

Friday Night SmackDown
Aired on SyFy
General Manager: Theodore Long
Announcers: Michael Cole, Josh Matthews & Matt Striker
Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel

Alberto Del Rio
The Big Show
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Christian *currently inactive* (pectoral injury)
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Darren Young
David Hart Smith
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Ezekiel Jackson
Jack Swagger
JTG
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Primo
Rey Mysterio
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
The Undertaker *currently inactive* (shoulder injury)
Wade Barrett
Yoshi Tatsu

Beth Phoenix
Kaitlyn
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Michelle McCool
Rosa Mendes

World Heavyweight Champion: Edge
WWE Intercontinental Champion: Dolph Ziggler
WWE Tag Team Championships: Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov (can appear on both shows)

Okay, so there are the rosters. As you can see, I did make some changes in regard to making the roster look a little more even. Decided to move Wade Barrett to SmackDown, but keeping Gabriel and Slater on Raw as I have plans for them. I also moved David Hart Smith and Yoshi Tatsu to SmackDown I felt that they would get lost on Raw, and they can also get some ‘screen’ time on Smackdown.

Well … there you go. There’s a thread preview and as for a RAW preview, it should be up maybe tonight or tomorrow. Haven’t written the show, but will start later tonight. So hope I can get some followers early on, and make this go longer than 2 pages for once :).​

ENJOY!​

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Well good luck to you, like the changes that you made to the roster. Hopefully Wade Barrett stays in the main event and DH Smith gets some sort of push.

Shawn Michaels as the GM could be very interesting

will be reading and reviewing best of luck to you bro.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WWE Monday Night Raw Preview
The American Airlines Center
Dallas, Texas; December 20, 2010

One night removed from the TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs Pay-Per-View, we come to you live from The American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas, where there will sure to be fireworks exploding on another edition of Monday Might Raw.

With a little help from his apprentice Alex Riley, the WWE Champion, The Miz, escaped Houston with the title belt after putting Randy Orton through a table, but with a little assistance from Riley. There’s no denying how relieved The Miz is, but you also can’t deny how angry ‘The Viper’ must be feeling right now. Will Orton ask for another title shot because he felt he is cheated, or will Raw General Manager, Shawn Michaels, not grant him one?

John Cena pulled in a historic performance last night at TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs, defeating Nexus leader and arch-enemy, Wade Barrett, in a chairs match. We’ve got word that Barrett will not be here tonight after what Cena did after the match, piling dozens of chairs on top of Barrett to end the Pay-Per-View. Has Cena neutralized The Nexus, or will the rest of Nexus have something to say about it?

In maybe his best performance of his career last night, ‘The Shaman of Sexy’ John Morrison battled Sheamus all night in an ladder match, with an important WWE Championship title match in the future on the line. After dealing with multiple bumps and bruises for near 20 minutes, Morrison finally unhooked the briefcase and guaranteed himself a title shot in the future. We will hear from the new Number One Contender, and maybe have some answers on when he will cash in his title opportunity.

Also, Daniel Bryan defeated ‘The Million Dollar Prince’ Ted Dibiase at last night’s Pay-Per-View, but the United States Champion will be in action tonight as he will take on Zack Ryder for a Royal Rumble spot. The WWE Women’s Champion, Natalya will also be in action, and much more in for what will sure to be an action-packed Monday Night Raw!

Confirmed Matches:

WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Zack Ryder – Royal Rumble Qualifier
Ted Dibiase vs. William Regal – Royal Rumble Qualifier
Natalya and Melina vs. Maryse and Alicia Fox

1 - 3 of 3 Posts