WWE 2011: Let’s Do This!

Elimination Chamber Results

Non-Title Match

Alberto Del Rio df. Kofi Kingston

WWE Championship
The Miz (c) df. Jerry Lawler

Eve Torres & Gail Kim df. The Bella Twins

Handicap Match
The Nexus (CM Punk, Mason Ryan, David Otunga, Michael McGillicutty & Husky Harris) df. John Cena & Randy Orton

Wade Barrett df. The Big Show
After being given some brass knucks by Heath Slater, Barrett used them to knock Big Show out with a knockout punch of his own. The celebrations were cut short for Corre as The Undertaker returned and laid them all out, except Barrett who just about escaped, getting a death stare from The Undertaker.

World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match
Edge (c) df. Rey Mysterio (5), Kane (4), Dolph Ziggler (3), Drew McIntyre (2) & Cody Rhodes (1)
After Edge had shaked hands with Mysterio after a brave effort from the Mexican, Alberto Del Rio stormed the chamber and shoved them in to each other. The number one contender then took out Rey with Edge’s title before doing the same to Edge and applying the armbar, making the World Champion tap to a ton of heat from the crowd. Del Rio eventually relented and picked up the world title to smile and pose with it as the show ground to a halt.

WrestleMania 27 Results

Rey Mysterio df. Cody Rhodes

WWE Tag Team Titles
Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov (c) df. Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater, and David Otunga & Mason Ryan in a triple threat tag team match
Santino made a blind tag as Gabriel climbed up top for the 450 splash, then entered the ring after Gabriel hit it on Otunga. Santino then gave the shocked Gabriel a Cobra before covering Otunga despite a failed save attempt from Ryan.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Kofi Kingston df. Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, The Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus to win the Money in the Bank contract

WWE Diva’s Title
Eve Torres (c) df. Michelle McCool
Thanks to a mistake by Layla, slipping the title in the ring towards McCool when the ref was with Eve, McCool lost out as Layla’s subsequent distraction gave Eve the chance to duck a shot with the belt and hit McCool with it to retain the title.

WWE Championship
CM Punk df. The Miz (c), John Cena & Randy Orton to become the new WWE Champion in a fatal four-way match
Just as it looked like The Miz was about to steal one yet again after Orton had RKO’d Cena and he’d caught Orton with the Skull Crushing Finale, Punk was ready to pounce with the GTS to pin The Miz and become the new WWE Champion.

Corre Barred from Ringside
The Undertaker df. Wade Barrett

World Heavyweight Championship
Alberto Del Rio df. Edge (c) to become the new World Heavyweight Champion

World Heavyweight Championship
Kofi Kingston df. Alberto Del Rio (c) to become the new World Heavyweight Champion
After Del Rio had barely had time to celebrate with the title, Kofi raced down to the ring to the surprise of everyone to cash in his Money in the Bank contract. Del Rio held him off for a good five minutes, but after dodging the dreaded armbar, Kofi struck with the Trouble In Paradise to shock the watching world to become a double champion, winning his first world title to close WrestleMania on a huge high for the fans in attendance!

WWE Champion: CM Punk
WWE United States Champion: Daniel Bryan
WWE Tag Team Champions: Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov
WWE Diva’s Champion: Eve Torres

General Manager: Anonymous
Announce Team: Michael Cole, Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler & Kevin Nash
Backstage Interviewers: Scott Stanford & Todd Grisham
Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts

Alex Riley
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
David Hart Smith
David Otunga
Evan Bourne
Goldust
Husky Harris
The Great Khali
Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
John Morrison
Mark Henry
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
Michael Tarver – Injured
The Miz
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Ranjin Singh – Interpreter & Brother of The Great Khali
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Skip Sheffield – Injured
Ted DiBiase
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Divas
Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Eve Torres
Gail Kim
Kong
Maryse
Melina
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Tamina

Tag Teams/Stables
The Miz & Alex Riley
Nexus (CM Punk, Mason Ryan, David Otunga, Michael McGillicutty & Husky Harris)
Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov
The Usos

World Heavyweight Champion: Kofi Kingston
WWE Intercontinental Champion: Kofi Kingston
WWE Tag Team Champions: Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov
WWE Diva’s Champion: Eve Torres

General Manager: Teddy Long
Special Consultant: Vickie Guerrero
Announce Team: Michael Cole, Matt Striker & Booker T
Backstage Interviewers: Josh Matthews & Todd Grisham
Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel

Alberto Del Rio
The Big Show
Booker T – Also a Part Time Wrestler
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Christian – Injured
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Jack Swagger
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Rey Mysterio
Ricardo Rodriguez – Alberto Del Rio’s Personal Ring Announcer
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
The Undertaker
Wade Barrett

Divas
Beth Phoenix
Kaitlyn
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Michelle McCool
Rosa Mendes
Vickie Guerrero – Consultant to the General Manager & Girlfriend of Dolph Ziggler

Teams/Stables
Corre (Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater)
LayCool (Layla & Michelle McCool

Unassigned
Sin Cara

>Pay-Per-View Schedule 2011<

1st May – Extreme Rules (St. Pete Times Forum – Tampa, Florida)
29th May – Fatal 4-Way (Key Arena – Seattle, WA)
26th June – Over The Limit (Verizon Center – Washington D.C)
17th July – King of the Ring (Allstate Arena – Chicago, Illinois)
28th August – SummerSlam (Staples Center – Los Angeles, California)
25th September – Money in the Bank (HSBC Arena – Buffalo, New York)
23rd October – Hell in a Cell (AT&T Center – San Antonio, Texas)
20th November – Survivor Series (Madison Square Garden – New York City, New York)
18th December – Night of Champions (Wells Fargo Arena – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)

________

It may come as a surprise to some of you that I’m starting this thread. It would’ve been a surprise to me just a few days ago! I’ve lost a bit of interest in ‘A Strong Response’ and I’m not as excited as I was about the future plans as I was a few months ago. I might end up going back to it, I don’t know. Anyway, Shock let me post this now and I’m going to give this a shot and see how I go with it. I’ll start in recap to get a feel for it and take it from there, but I'm excited at the prospect of doing a current day thread.

I’ve come up with some plans that I like, and I’ll address one right off the bat. The decision to put the world title on Kofi Kingston and have him cash in the Money in the Bank was something I was unsure about. I based it on a few things; ending WrestleMania on a big moment, that there were two heel world title wins, cashing in on the big stage and a good opportunity, and the large factor was that of the rivalry between Kofi & Alberto Del Rio. Had it not been for their current feud, I’m 90% sure I would’ve waited. It makes more sense to do it now given their feud than hold off. I hope that gives you a clear idea of why I did it. I know some people still won’t like it and that’s cool. Everyone has their opinion.

***After reading the Elimination Chamber results tonight, I was pretty pissed to see how the Smackdown elimination chamber match was booked. I had this written Saturday night but I wasn’t going to change it. It makes sense for the storyline. There’s also the Christian role which has actually ticked me off and I’m going to look at that situation too this week.***

I’d also like to thank everyone who’s supported me and my threads over the last few years. I’m really proud to have taken it as far as I did, doing a whole year without skipping forward, a full WrestleMania and end up having the second highest viewed thread of all time on here behind the legend that is Wolf Beast. That means a lot. Anyway, there might be an update before a Raw preview if I post one I don’t know. We’ll see.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· is better than you!
5,980 Posts
Re: WWE 2011: Let’s Do This!

Hmmm. Didn't expect this one until I saw something last night in the Advertisement Thread. Some very interesting results for WM 27 and I think it'll be easier for me to follow your thread in here now as I can't remember really reading your first thread from the beginning. Good luck and glad to see another modern day thread around here.

· Premium Member
3,007 Posts

Im disappointed that Strong Response is gone but maybe this could be better. Everything looks good here and I will be following it. Bit unfair on Del Rio winning it and losing it on the same night but you know what you are doing. Glad someone else is doing a current thread, was more or less alone for a while.

Good luck!!

· HOPE
20,241 Posts

I was very surprised to see you going with something else due to the fact that your last thread has been a staple of the section as long as I've been here, so this should certainly be interesting. The results look fine to me for the most part, even if I'm not a huge fan of seeing the belts on Santino and Kozzy. The ending is a bit different, as you usually expect to see a heel cash in like that, but I guess it works to send the fans home happy with the face as champion. It should be interesting to see what you do now with Punk and Kofi at the top of their respective shows, something we've never really seen.

Everything looks solid, so I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. Good luck, mang.

· HEY YO
5,577 Posts

As others have said, you not booking A Strong Response just seems weird. With that being said, I'm happy to see a thread based around this period, as I've been a little more interested in the current product then what I have the last four years.

The 'Mania results look nice, although I'm not sure Kingston is ready to be champion. Like you said, not everybody would like that decision, and I'm one of them that doesn't.

Another thing is you didn't mention what The Rock did at 'Mania? Did you scrap him as guest host, or did he just not do anything? If so, that's a bit of a waste, tbh.

Anyway, good luck, man. I'll be reading.

· Banned
11,216 Posts

I agree that the time was right for you to to switch gears and try a new BTB, so I'm very happy to see this one up. I wish you nothing but the best of luck and I'm sure that this can and will be even better than A Strong Response. Rest assured that I'll be reading! :D

· The One 'n' Only
817 Posts

I'm surprised to see you got a new BTB Nige, but this does look really good. I like having Kofi being the champion after beating Del Rio, since, I really don't like him too much. Haha. Good luck!

· Registered
4,573 Posts

You always seem to hit the ground running when you start a new thread and I hope it's no different here. Interesting to see you're starting with a 2011 thread as that has something that has been interesting me the last few weeks. Anyways, good luck and I hope it does as well as your last two.

· Registered
4,923 Posts

I have a question for whoever started this story, I am a huge fan of this story now, but anyways to my question, that being:

Are you going to do the 2011 WWE Draft show? If so, when will you post up the 2011 Draft?

· I'm A Hugger
9,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

WrestleMania Fallout!

Coming out of WrestleMania, the main talking point is that of the decision to put the World Championship on Kofi Kingston, and it was not taken lightly. The original plan was to have Alberto Del Rio walk out of WrestleMania with the strap, but given the history between Kofi & Del Rio and the fact creative are high on Kofi, the decision was made to strike while the iron was hot. In the entire history of Money in the Bank matches at WrestleMania, no one has ever cashed in on the same night. Creative decided to end that statistic and end the show on a high note for the fans and to keep the Kofi/Del Rio storyline going before it had completely faded from the fans’ minds. Edge will also now be added to the mix, which makes it interesting heading in to Extreme Rules.

We’re hearing that changes will be made to both rosters over the next few weeks but it probably won’t be via a draft. We could find out some information on that on Raw tonight.

One big piece of news doing the rounds is that The Rock may be sticking around for a few weeks after hosting WrestleMania last night, although nothing is confirmed as of yet.

A number of superstars will be returning from injury very soon. They include Christian & Evan Bourne, and both are held in high regard by creative. They could both have a big part to play on their respective returns.

There’s also speculation that creative are looking at a role for Kevin Nash, possibly on Raw. We are led to believe that it will be in a non-wrestling capacity, although it could be a similar role to that of Booker T on Smackdown in that he wrestles every now & again. We’re aware that he was backstage at WrestleMania last night and is still in Atlanta at this moment in time. Whether that means he’ll be on Raw tonight remains to be seen.

· Premium Member
606 Posts

Very happy to see you with a new BTB, all your stuff is usualy fantastic and very entertaining. Shocked to see Kofi Kingston starting out as the World Champion, so my interest is already peaked. I can't wait to see more of this, good luck!

· Registered
4,923 Posts

Since I am from Ghana, never told anybody this since I am new but well my background is Ghanaian, and Kofi Kingston the first ever Ghanaian World Heavyweight Champion, that makes me so proud, in fact it makes me happy, a champion of the Ghanaian people, I love it

· I'm A Hugger
9,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Monday Night Raw Preview
4th April 2011
Phillips Arena
Atlanta, Georgia

Last night at WrestleMania we saw three new World Champions crowned, but only one of them will be on hand when Raw comes to you live this week from the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, which is still rocking from the biggest night of the year 24 hours ago.

The leader of the Nexus, CM Punk emerged victorious from the fatal four-way match as the new WWE Champion, ending the controversial title reign of The Miz. How on earth will The Miz react to losing his title? More importantly, just how happy a man will Punk be? We’ll find out in very soon and so will you!

Unlike The Miz, Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov were able to hold on to their titles, and Eve Torres successfully retained the Diva’s Championship against Michelle McCool. Will the champions be flying high when they come to Raw tonight? After the night they had last night, they should be!

The Rock’s brief return to the WWE may well have ended after he hosted WrestleMania last night, however we at WWE.com have been told that he will be appearing live on Raw tonight to say his goodbyes. Will it be an emotional goodbye from The Great One?

Daniel Bryan didn’t have to defend his United States title last night but he will be in action tonight against Tyson Kidd. His title won’t be up for grabs this evening but it might be soon enough if Kidd can overcome the champion live tonight.

Also in action will be Randy Orton when he goes head-to-head with a familiar face in Ted DiBiase. Will he be able to shake off the disappointment of failing to capture the WWE Championship when he meets his fellow former member of Legacy?

It’s going to be an interesting night as it always is after the biggest spectacle in the sports entertainment calendar. Whatever you’re doing tonight, scrap your plans and make sure you catch the first Raw of this new year in the WWE!

Confirmed for Raw Tonight!

Non-Title Match
Daniel Bryan vs. Tyson Kidd

Plus

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase

The Rock to say his Goodbyes!

· Registered
7,000 Posts

I literally said "holy shit" when I saw this on the first page. :p

Like most, I was pretty surprised to see you with a new BTB. I was a huge fan of A Strong Response(hell, my very first post on WF was in that thread), though I thought it kind of declined as it went on(not a huge decline or anything, it's just that I enjoyed it more during the beginning of the thread-WrestleMania 24 period). Seeing you start a new BTB is very exciting indeed, and even though I'm not one to post huge, segment-by-segment reviews of every show, I'll make sure to leave some feedback in here for you.

With this and Rawlin's legendary BTB just beginning, it seems I'll be venturing into BTB more often. :D

· HOPE
20,241 Posts

The talking point of this show HAS to be The Rock saying his farewells. I'm surprised that just a month after him saying he'll be sticking around irl, you're having him say goodbye, although I'm sure he'll be sticking around in one way or another, maybe to feud with Miz. What you do with Punk as champion should be interesting too. He now looks like the figurehead of the show after winning at WrestleMania, so what you do next with him will be interesting. The two matches you've got set up look good too, making for a good looking show all-round.

You know I'll be reading to see where this thread is headed.

· I'm A Hugger
9,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Monday Night Raw
4th April 2011
Phillips Arena
Atlanta, Georgia

We were shown a recap of the highlights of last night’s spectacular event that was WrestleMania, featuring The Undertaker’s defeat of Wade Barrett, taking his amazing streak to 19-0. Kofi Kingston’s victory in the Money in the Bank ladder match was next in the highlight reel followed by him cashing it in to claim the World Heavyweight Championship just moments after Alberto Del Rio defeated Edge to win the title himself, leaving the Mexican one angry man as the curtain came down on WrestleMania. The package ended with The Miz’s WWE Championship defence in the fatal four-way against John Cena, Randy Orton & CM Punk, ending in Punk hitting the GTS on Miz when it looked like the now former champion was about to retain having caught Orton with the Skull Crushing Finale. Punk’s celebrations with the WWE title finished off the highlights as we headed to the arena and a huge pyro explosion that took us down to the announce position with an unhappy Michael Cole.

Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler was in a far more positive mood as he wound his broadcast partner up, and Cole was not happy at all that The Miz was no longer the WWE Champion. Lawler went over the night before, calling it a great night and that even though WrestleMania 27 has been & gone, WrestleMania 28 started tonight!

We didn’t have to wait long before “We Are One” played to a bombardment of heat inside the Phillips Arena with the Nexus heading out to the stage looking very smug indeed. David Otunga, Mason Ryan, Michael McGillicutty & Husky Harris headed down to the ring without their leader and the new WWE Champion, confusing Lawler, who asked where CM Punk was while the whiny little bitch sat alongside him moaned about how The Miz should still be the WWE Champion. He did however state that he’s glad it’s not gone to John Cena & Randy Orton, but then it was down to Otunga to address the angry crowd. The A-Lister said that it was his pleasure to introduce to them their leader and the new WWE Champion, and out came CM Punk to “This Fire Burns” to a very unwelcome reception, proudly raising his title up with both hands at the top of the stage.

Each member of the Nexus looked up at the stage and applauded their leader, and as the proud & smug champion entered the ring, Otunga spoke of how proud they are all of him, mentioning how their former leader failed to do what he did last night on the biggest stage possible. Punk was clearly grateful for the kind words & respect from his followers before addressing the crowd himself, telling them that this day was inevitable, stating that he’s come full circle after being robbed of the title by Randy Orton over two years ago. Punk was kind enough to remind them of how he didn’t just win any old match last night, he defeated three men on the grandest stage of them all having already claimed two Money in the Bank titles at WrestleMania. With the Nexus standing alongside him, he went on to say that as blind as the fans may be, now even they have to accept that he is. . .

“Voices” blasted out to a huge roar as an intense Randy Orton hit the stage, provoking disgust in the ring from Punk’s followers. Orton coolly & fearlessly made his way down to the ring and went face to face with the new WWE Champion. They stared in to each other’s eyes before Orton somewhat ungraciously congratulated Punk on his success and said he hoped he had closure, only to say he wasn't done with him. With the fans firmly behind The Viper, Orton said that he wanted the WWE Championship two years ago and that’s not changed, taking a long meaningful look at the slightly uncomfortable Straight-Edge Superstar. Punk stood there and listened to Orton tell him that he’s going to take the title from him again, only this time Punk will have no complaints about it.

“I Came to Play” hit to an unsurprisingly negative reception, and unsurprisingly The Miz stormed out to the stage with Alex Riley with a face like thunder. Michael Cole exploded in to life and said that business had well & truly picked up and that The Miz was going to reclaim what was his. Miz had a microphone in hand and glared down at Orton, Punk & Nexus before his music cut, freeing him to vent, and boy did he! He went on to say that the only thing worse than being robbed of the title was hearing Orton claim he’d be next in line, then pointed out that the only person in the entire locker room that was entitled to a shot was him. With Punk, Orton & Nexus watching on unimpressed from the ring, The Miz announced that he wasn't wasting anytime in claiming his rematch, telling everyone in the arena that he was going to erase the horror that was the night before by regaining the title only he deserves to hold.

*GM Alert*

Now far happier, Michael Cole stood up from the announce table and went over to get everyone’s attention. He said on behalf of the anonymous General Manager that before he would address what The Miz had just mentioned, he wanted to let the worldwide audience know that even though WrestleMania has taken place, there’s still a lot to look forward to. Cole moved on to announce that big changes were going to be made, that in four weeks every single WWE superstar will be on hand on Raw as they will all be part of the 2011 WWE draft. The crowd were loving that announcement.

The same however couldn’t be said for those in the ring. The Miz was still looking preoccupied on the stage with Riley as Cole then confirmed on the GM’s behalf that in the main event later on in the evening, The Miz will indeed have the opportunity to exercise his rematch clause and take on CM Punk for the WWE Championship. The GM passed on his well wishes through Cole as “I Came to Play” played again with The Miz staring down looking very focused at Punk with Orton watching on.

{Commercial Break}

Michael Cole & The King talked up the main event that was announced before the break that will see The Miz cash in his rematch clause against CM Punk for the WWE Championship with Cole confidently stating that he believed The Miz would shock the world again later on by regaining the WWE title. The King then reminded us all that The Rock was in attendance and would be addressing the crowd later on.

“Ride of the Valkyries” hit and the United States Champion, Daniel Bryan along with Gail Kim hit the stage to a pretty decent pop before heading down to the ring looking very relaxed indeed. A very serious Tyson Kidd then made his way out to the ring looking more than ready for action. He definitely meant business as he stared down at Bryan every inch of the way.

*The Opening Match*
Non-Title Match
Daniel Bryan w/Gail Kim
vs. Tyson Kidd

Bryan & Kidd put on an entertaining opening contest, but despite an impressive performance from the determined Canadian, it was the United States Champion that came out on top. Bryan caught Kidd with the LaBell Lock and there was no escape for Kidd, who held on for as long as he could before tapping out. Gail Kim gave her boyfriend a warm round of applause as she entered the ring with the United States Championship and handed it to over him after he got his arm raised in victory. Bryan looked down at his squirming opponent, looking like he’d just been in a battle. As Kidd sat up, Bryan went over to him and offered him his hand. Kidd still wasn’t happy, standing up and staring at Bryan before walking past him and heading to the back in a strop. Bryan was a little shocked but quickly shrugged it off and joined Gail in celebrating as the angry Canadian turned round shaking his head at the top of the ramp.

Winner: Daniel Bryan by submission.​

Backstage, the new WWE Champion, CM Punk had the Nexus members (Otunga, Ryan, McGillicutty & Harris) hanging on his every word. He was letting them know that he had something important to say to them, but thanks to Randy Orton & The Miz earlier on, he didn’t get the chance to say it. He told them that he too was proud of them as their leader for showing their faith in him and for doing everything he’s asked of them without a moment’s thought. He told them that the Nexus starts now as this is just the start for them, telling them that even though he’s the one who’ll be considered the hunted now he’s holding the title everyone dreams of, they too will be targets and are in the line of fire.

Punk made sure they were aware of that and the consequences that could go with it, then asked them if they were ready for the challenge they’re all going to face in the months ahead. They all nodded and said they were ready, and Otunga told Punk they’d do whatever they had to make sure he remains the WWE Champion. Punk was impressed by their attitude and told them that’s what he wanted to hear, then said that the hard work would start later on when he takes care of The Miz. He then told his loyal followers that there was some business he wanted them to take care of, however before we could find out what that was, we cut to a commercial break.

{Commercial Break}

The WWE Tag Team Champions, Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov made their way out in to the arena with Tamina, getting a decent reception from the crowd. The beaming Santino grabbed himself a microphone and said that he would like to announce that he & Kozlov were still the tag team champions of the world. He told Kozlov to show the fans his title, and along with the Russian he raised his title up in to the air, getting another solid reaction from the sell-out crowd. He went on to say that they were now the greatest tag team champions in history and that there was no team they couldn’t be beat.

The full of confidence Italian was then interrupted by the GM Alert ringing out. Michael Cole fulfilled his duty and let Santino know that the general manager was indeed impressed by their performance the night before but he was keen to put Santino’s statement to the test. Cole announced that just as they did 24 hours earlier at WrestleMania, Santino & Kozlov would be putting their titles on the line against an old enemy. Within seconds, The Usos stepped through the curtain in determined mood and then headed down the ramp as the champions prepared for another title defence.

*Match 2*
WWE Tag Team Championship
Santino Marella w/Tamina & Vladimir Kozlov
vs. The Usos

The Usos started quickly, but Santino & Kozlov fought their way in to it too before the Corre hit the ring to a ton of heat to attack the champions, earning Santino & Kozlov a victory by disqualification. The Usos didn’t look too happy about it but they left the ring as Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel took apart the champions to the horror of Tamina and the fans. After the Book of Ezekiel on Kozlov and a leaping reverse STO on Marella from Slater, Gabriel hit the top rope and hit the Shooting Star Press on Santino to a great deal of the heat. Their leader, Wade Barrett wasn’t to be seen as “End of Days” played with the remaining Corre members standing tall over the tag team champions, causing great concern for the worried Tamina & fans in attendance.

Winners: By DQ, and still the WWE Tag Team Champions, Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov.

{Commercial Break}

*Match 3*
Evan Bourne vs. Zack Ryder

Bourne returned to a big pop and didn’t waste any time in coming out of the blocks, catching Ryder cold. After a decent back & forth match, Bourne stole the momentum after a Cyclorama, a belly to belly moonsault. Ryder was in big trouble and Bourne didn’t waste any time in finishing the job, dragging him over to the corner to hit the Shooting Star Press. Bourne got a really good reaction from the crowd after the match, and boy did he enjoy it looking extremely happy to be back as he celebrated his victory with the fans.

Winner: Evan Bourne by pinfall.​

Dressed to compete, the very focused Randy Orton was shown walking through the back with his match against Ted DiBiase up next!

{Commercial Break}

Todd Grisham caught up with the successful returnee Evan Bourne as he made his way backstage. Grisham asked Bourne how great it was to be back on Raw. Bourne told Todd it had been a long time coming but that he loved every second if it, letting us know that it was torture not being able to get in the ring and do what he loves most for all the fans that sent him good luck messages while he’d been out. He then said that now he’s back he’s going to make the most of every second as you never know what’s around the corner. Grisham told him it was great to see him back and wished him well before Bourne thanked him and headed for the shower.

*Match 4*
Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase

Orton was certainly fired up for this one, and even DiBiase was out to impress, looking far more determined & dangerous than in recent months. However it was The Viper who unsurprisingly stole the march and gained the initiative in the closing stages after catching DiBiase with an inverted headlock backbreaker. He was in complete control after that, and as he looked to seal the deal with an RKO, Nexus hit the ring (without Punk). Otunga, Ryan, Harris & McGillicutty all jumped up on to a different side of the apron, causing concern for the irate Orton. Nexus then stormed the ring and slugged it out with Orton, and despite a strong effort, Nexus wore him down with Otunga laying him out with The Verdict, a thrust spinebuster. An impressed CM Punk strolled out to the stage with the WWE Championship on his shoulder, and his followers looked up at him and nodded, getting a nod back from the WWE Champion to a ton of heat from the Atlanta crowd as “We Are One” hit.

Winner: Randy Orton by DQ.​

The trio of the totally undeserving Diva’s Champion, Eve Torres, Gail Kim & Natalya were shown walking through the back with six diva tag team action up after the break!

{Commercial Break}

A battle scarred Randy Orton was struggling to walk back to his locker room when he walked right in to the path of the former WWE Champion, The Miz with his apprentice, Alex Riley. The Miz & Riley both took pleasure in seeing the pissed off Orton holding the back of his neck, and The Miz joked that he was so sorry to see him get beat on like that. He then told Orton that he hoped the Nexus beat some sense in to him as he may realise he’ll never get his hands on the WWE title again as long as he’s around. He then told the fuming Orton that later on he would beat CM Punk to become the WWE Champion once again. Miz smirked, looking so smug at The Viper before walking past him with Riley, leaving a royally ticked off Orton behind to think evil thoughts.

*Match 5*
Eve Torres, Natalya & Gail Kim
vs. Melina & The Bella Twins

The Women’s Champion was on a high having retained her title at WrestleMania, and she was riding high yet again after hitting Brie with a moonsault to pick up the win for her team. However there was a big surprise waiting for the winning team, especially Eve when a mysterious large black woman entered the ring as they were celebrating. Gail quickly got nailed with a ferocious clothesline, as did Natalya before Eve was on the wrong end of a kick to the gut and a two handed chokeslam. Natalya was then clotheslined over the top and Gail fell victim to a gorilla press slam from the scary looking and dominant dangerous stranger. Melina and the Bellas were looking on somewhat amused as Natalya rolled out to the floor and the defenceless Diva’s Champion struggled up to her feet only to fall victim to a sitout powerbomb. The menacing woman stood there and glared down at the motionless Eve as the stunned Melina & Bellas looked on in shock at the carnage caused by this mystery woman.

Winners: Eve Torres, Natalya Neidhart & Gail Kim by pinfall.​

A split screen of CM Punk with the Nexus & The Miz with Alex Riley was shown as the two men made their way through the back for the WWE Championship collision that was up next!

{Commercial Break}

Looking a bit shocked, Melina, Brie & ***** Bella were talking in the back with Melina asking them what that was all about before the break with Eve getting beaten down by the dangerous newcomer. Obviously the Bellas had no idea but they said they enjoyed seeing Eve & Natalya get tossed around like they did. Melina agreed and they carried on laughing up the hallway with the camera fading out.

“The Game”

*The Main Event*
WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) w/Mason Ryan, David Otunga, Michael McGillicutty & Husky Harris
vs. The Miz w/Alex Riley

The new WWE Champion was put to the test by The Miz and his apprentice on the outside, but luckily the Nexus were there to more than neutralise them. To his credit, The Miz fought like his life depended on it, and it looked as if he may have been able to get his title back. It wasn’t to be though as Punk dodged the Skull Crushing Finale and nailed The Miz with a roundhouse kick. It wasn’t long before The Straight-Edge Superstar was able to finish the job with the GTS to retain his title and end The Miz’s hopes of getting the WWE Championship back. The Nexus members turned round and directed the crowd to applaud Punk as he was passed his title, only they didn’t count on a hell bent Randy Orton slipping in the ring behind their leader and catching him with an RKO out of nowhere. The crowd were going nuts as Orton glared down with contempt at Punk until Punk’s followers turned round and realised what had happened. They raced in to the ring, catching Orton’s attention, who slipped out to safety to the bitter frustration of the Nexus & Riley. The Viper backed up the ramp staring intensely at the Nexus as the groggy World Champion sat up looking furious as hell, and this time it was Orton who looked down at him without an ounce of remorse with “Voices” playing to a huge pop.

Winner: By pinfall, and still the WWE Champion, CM Punk.​

A massive eruption broke out in the arena as they saw The Rock shown walking through the hallway, headed for only one place after the break.

{Commercial Break}

“If You Smell”
played to a huge roar as The Rock, the Guest Host of WrestleMania hit the stage. He stopped & looked in to the crowd at his adoring fans at each side, playing up to them before heading down to the ring to do what he came to do. It took a while for the crowd to die down and let him speak, and even Rocky looked surprised at the reaction, even opening up his speech by saying that’s why he loves the people. He went on to say it’s also why it hurts that he has to leave the people. He claimed he didn’t want to and that his short time back with the millions and millions (with the crowd joining in) of The Rock’s fans had truly been nothing but a pleasure. He talked about WrestleMania and his own highlights, quoting Justin Bieber looking like he was going to run backstage crying to his mommy because of the boos the people gave him as one of the funniest things he’s ever seen, although it may have been an overreaction (we’ll find out soon if that actually happens but we can hope).

“My Time is Now” blasted out to the shock of everyone in the Phillips Arena with a very serious John Cena walking out in to the arena. Even The Rock looked surprised to see him, and Cena didn’t take his eye off him the whole time he walked down to the ring. Cena calmly walked past Rocky before getting a microphone, and as he rejoined The Rock in the middle of the ring and his music cut, the boos rang out for Cena. They were deafening as Cena & Rock stared right at each other with a massive amount of tension in the air. Rock seemed to take offence to Cena being there and questioned him as to why he felt the need to interrupt the moment, telling him that he was about to thank the people and say his goodbyes. Cena smirked and told Rock in no uncertain terms that Rocky just answered his own question. Cena said that’s the problem, Rocky has his fun, talks up his love for his people, gets their hopes and just walks away in to the night like he wasn’t even there, then for years he makes out he’s passed this business and all the fans who worship him despite it all.

Rock looked completely stunned as Cena carried on, saying that he too had done films but unlike The Rock, he came back each and every time and not once did he sell out. Some fans were cheering, but 90% at least were all over Cena and chanting “Cena Sucks”. That didn’t stop Cena or faze him at all, continuing to say that he loves the business more than anything else and he’d never lie to his fans but Rocky can without a care in the world, calling him a true actor and a two faced son of a bitch. That resulted in even more boos from the crowd, and Rocky was gobsmacked. He told Cena just that and asked him where the hell that came from, and Cena told him he was glad he asked. Cena made it clear, telling The Rock he’s taken a lot of crap week after week and has risen above it, but explained that what really pisses him off is the way he treats the fans. He said he can take anything that’s thrown at him, but he hates a phoney and he told The Rock that’s what he was, nothing else & nothing less. He told Rocky he’s never sold out and he’s fine with being tagged as a wrestler, and most importantly of all he can look each & every fan in the eyes without the slightest bit of guilt, then asked The Rock when was the last time he could do that.

The Rock took his time, taking a long look at the deadly serious figure of John Cena. He knew Cena meant business and said he wanted to get one thing straight, repeating Cena’s comments of him being a sell out, asking Cena if that’s what he thinks. Cena said he wasn’t going to walk in that trap and told The Rock this was exactly his point, this is serious business, it’s his life, the life The Rock turned his back on and makes out he’s better than. Cena then said the business isn’t about catchphrases and Rocky cut him off to say that he’s right, it’s not about catchphrases which is lucky for him. Rocky told Cena that he loved the irony of Cena saying “You can’t see me” because for years the majority of the people wish they didn’t have to see him. That really got the crowd going even more and Cena told The Rock he was a funny guy but said that’s his point, Rocky’s not been serious about the business for ten years but when he comes back, everyone forgets about all that (Cena got real hot at this point) because the most electrifying man in sports entertainment waltzes back in like he’s god himself.

The Rock jokingly thanked him but Cena said he came out for one reason & one reason only, to give him the chance to prove he’s not a phoney. The Rock was listening intently as Cena told him that he can prove everyone wrong by answering a challenge, going on to say that it might not be WrestleMania but Extreme Rules is just a matter of weeks away, and if The Rock really cares about the people, he’ll give them what they’ve wanted to see for years; The Rock versus John Cena. The crowd cheered that from Cena, who followed that up by saying that everyone was about to find out whether The Rock really is a man of the people or if he’s a sell out. The Rock was taking this very seriously, staring right at Cena, who didn’t take his eyes off of him either.

Rocky then asked the people whether that was what they wanted to see, if they wanted to see The Rock lay the Smackdown on John Cena’s candy ass at Extreme Rules. The crowd were going nuts and Rocky answered Cena’s challenge by saying that’s what the people would get, saying at Extreme Rules, “the most electrifying man in the whole of sports entertainment history will once again step inside this ring and destroy John Cena IF YOU SMELL. . .” Rocky kicked Cena in the gut out of nowhere and dropped the microphone before planting him with the Rock Bottom to the biggest cheer of the night. Rock glared down at Cena who was absolutely motionless before reaching to the side to grab the microphone, not taking his eyes off of Cena for a second. Still on his knees by Cena, he said to him that at Extreme Rules he would be going one on one with The Great One, “IF Y’SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN’”.

“If You Smell” played again to a huge pop as The Rock stood up and threw his right arm up in to the air with Cena starting to come round, looking very dazed. Rocky looked down at him, showing no remorse whatsoever as Raw came to a close.

{End of Show}

Quick Results

Daniel Bryan df. Tyson Kidd
Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov df. The Usos
Evan Bourne df. Zack Ryder
Randy Orton df. Ted DiBiase
Eve Torres, Natalya & Gail Kim df. Melina & The Bellas
CM Punk df. The Miz

Superstars Tapings
R-Truth df. Primo
John Morrison df. William Regal

Confirmed for EXtreme Rules

Date:
Sunday May 1st 2011

The Rock vs. John Cena

· Premium Member
3,007 Posts

Review

Just noticed coming into this you had hardly any Raw matches at WM. Mysterio/Cody and Taker/Barret where SD. It was a small card. Video recap was alright by why show SD highlights. Do they normally ? Im not sure. Ha Cole being unhappy was a smart thing to say. The banter between the Two of them seemed a good way to start the show.

Makes sense for him to get a intro from the Nexus members considering he just left Mania as WWE Champ. Punk playing up his win was a good move and you picked a good time for Orton to get out there. orton is a brave man walking up to Punk with the rest of Nexus there. Did he not see them ? ha. It seemed like you forgot about them. Miz seemed to be doing well on the mic and another good timing from you when you had The GM get involved. I hope you adress the GM situation by the way. Draft coming is a good idea as you could move people around as you want. I don't like that main event too much. No build up to it! It was a good way to open the show though.

Not much I can say about the Bryan and Kidd match. It was short but I did like the end of the match were Kidd wouldn't shake hands and just walked away. It makes me think it is not over between these Two. Which is good as a good Tyson run could be good. Good promo here with Nexus. It was realistic and the alst bit about having something to do was interesting.

This Tag match could have been better but was ruined by interfearance straight away. It could have been done later in the match. I know the tag champs are allowed on both shows but why were Corre there ? An explanation from the announce team or something would have been good. I think Corre are too good to feud with Santino and Kozlov as well.

Another match straight away. How did they get in the ring and wasn't this Bourne's return ? Why not mention. This was a good match as in the people in it was a good choice and would have been a entertaining match. I knew Bourne would win due to your relationship with him but you made Ryder sound ok so the winner is not oo important here.

The Orton match seemed good and I like the way Ted seems to be more focused and stuff. I like yourself am a Ted fan. You used him well before. The Nexus beat down was a good idea but you didn't mention what Ted did during this. It is a goos start fro Nexus so far in Raw.

Kong's debut was good and she went straight after the Champion which is obvious. I just brought her in as well. I am wondering how you will use her differently to me so that is good.I liked the way you gave no name and left it a mystery.I don't like the Game next week bit. it is a little silly not having him make a surprise appearance. I am wondering who he will get involved with.

The main event was good but a bit more detail for a Title match would have been nice you lazy! Messing. Miz did a good job but would have been silly if you let him win. My only thing with the Orton and Punk situation is that there was too much between them in One show. It is a good feud but slow it down a little.

I hope you can take this on between Rock and Cena because it has to be good. It was a simulair promo to the real life one and now again ? It was good by Cena putting Rock on the spot and it will be a good match. The promo flowed well and both men looked good. Cena heel turn would be good or even Rock but turn One.

Overall: Good first show. You can't show your full ability because of recap but I understand. It was still a good show with Nexus looking good

· Registered
7,000 Posts

Raw Review

-"....while the whiny little bitch sat alongside him..." :lmao

- The opening promo was decent, it covered everything nicely, though I was surprised that Cena did not get involved. We rarely see heel vs. heel matches, but Punk/Miz works fine considering how eager Miz was to get the title back.

-Pretty much anything that puts Bryan over is fine with me, so him going over Kidd is a good decision in my book. The aftermath makes me expect seeing some Bryan/Kidd US Title matches in the future, which WWE seemed to be heading towards until they seemingly scrapped it. Bryan/Kidd is always good, as they've shown that they can do some great things together in the ring before.

-I wonder if you could hear a pin drop during the Usos' entrance like you can IRL. :lmao As for the Corre attacking, I'm fine with it, seeing as the WWE usually has everybody appear on either brand until the draft. I hope this means the titles are going on a legitimate team now instead of the comedy troupe.

-Oh shit, RYDER SIGHTING. Bourne returning is awesome, as he always brings the goods in the ring. Evan's mic work on the other hand...:side:

-Nexus attacking Orton and interrupting the match is fine, as it puts over Nexus' collective dominance well.

-The Miz/Riley/Orton segment backstage made me expect Orton interference in the main event, which I'll get to later on.

-The face team winning was expected, and Kong(well, I guess it could be any other large, Black womens wrestler who constantly kills bitches dead and uses a sit-out powerbomb 8*D) debuting was great, having her dominate two of the top divas in the company....and Gail Kim made her look very impressive as well. I think we could have a new Divas Champion very soon.

-Triple H returning is exciting, I'd expect him to go after a certain lobsterhead who was surprisingly absent from this Raw.

-I had a small problem with the main event. I've got to wonder why you chose to have Punk go over Miz CLEAN when you could've had Orton interfere and attack both considering he has beef with both of them, though I can see why you'd have him attack just Punk. However, I still don't think Punk should've gone over clean.

-You're usually one who books very realistically, so I have to question The Rock wrestling again, as I doubt he'll do that IRL, but we'll just have to wait and see I guess. I also hope Cena heeling it up here means he's going to turn hell full-time, as I don't think that will happen IRL for a long time, if it ever does. Nonetheless, I'm excited for Rock/Cena and the promos leading up to it should be gold. I've also noticed what seems to be a pattern with your booking where you have monumental, WrestleMania-worthy matchups take place on a smaller stage(HBK/Taker at Judgment Day and on free TV in A Strong Response and now Rock/Cena at Extreme Rules), which I think is both good and bad, as it makes the smaller PPVs more meaningful, but also detracts from potential higher interest in WrestleMania.

Overall: Good first show, though some of the booking decisions were definitely questionable, one that I didn't mention being the complete lack of appearance from either Morrison or Sheamus, though I'm still really looking forward to future shows and where you go with this. :)

P.S.- Are you not doing NXT?

· Registered
4,573 Posts

Bradley's RAW Review

Seeing as how your BTB is very similar to mine I thought I may as well hit you up with a review to check your interpretation of things.

Standard 'Mania recap video as per the norm, I liked a few of the results, loved some but others rankled with me. I wasn't a huge fan of Kofi winning straight after Alberto Del Rio won his maiden World Title so now that doesn't seem like a big thing and after the Ziggler situation IRL it seems a bit too soon and devalues the title somewhat.

Cole's reaction would have been brilliant to see but it also shows how astute you are by including something seemingly as minute as that in your description rather than glossing over it. The problem with Cole is that if he likes one wrestler he hates the wrestler opposing him, in this case, C.M. Punk which seems a little weird seeing as they are both heels.

Punk's victory speech seemed preachy enough (it's hard to tell with a recap) but it was interesting to see both Orton & The Miz come out but no Cena, the face of the WWE should have made a bigger impact straight off the bat of a big loss. (Of course, he interrupts later but I'll get on to that)

I hope Bryan gets a program away from Gail Kim and this wrestling match (a good choice of opponent by the way) helps elevate Bryan over some of his peers by simply outwrestling his opponent. The characterisation of Bryan shines through here although I hope he goes on to bigger and better things but I'm sure you're coming on to that.

We've seen a Nexus domination for the latter months of 2010 and hopefully, if we see it this time, we see it with a different twist. As you pointed out in my thread Sheffield and Tarver are yet to return and I see them playing some sort of role in a possible feud with The Corre. I'd like to see a big face go against Nexus, hopefully Hunter as Cena's tirade has been done to death now.

The Corre not being exclusive to Smackdown is intriuging to say the least; it will inevitable put them in direct contest with Nexus but it's a good move as I hope someone who isn't a non-descript picks up the tag titles and breathes life in to them again.

Evan Bourne was a great character in your last thread and I'm sure you'll do well with him in his 2011 incarnation. You obviously brought him back from injury instantaneously so you can push him and a win over Ryder keeps his momentum going, keeps him in the 'public eye' as it were and gives him a platform to build upon. The interview afterwards just highlights that you have big plans for him, I wouldn't mind him being a part of a Nexus battle or even facing a heel Triple H- so many possibilities with the young kid.

Orton facing DiBiase without too much of a furore is slightly weird given their past history but nonetheless this sets the scene for Punk to begin his domination with Nexus. I feel, however, the group needs to legit (kayfabe) injure someone to prove they are a force again rather than needlessly and endlessly interfering in matches.

With one return earlier it was nice to see Awesome Kong debut although you could have commented on, say, the commentators reactions to her. You are really settling in nicely and building your own pedastal to set yourself apart already from the current WWE product. I expect Sin Cara/Mistico to debut on Smackdown soon.

I'd prefer The Miz as the champion as his character suits it. but he never was going to win here in truth one night after 'Mania. You have to be careful at the moment with the Heel/Heel situation as The Miz seems way out of the picture at present. On to Orton- I have no real qualms with Orton/Punk but if you can add your own spin to it- that would just make it better.

No sign/mention of either The Rock or John Cena up until now. I'm going to say right now Rock/Cena seems a bit too obvious and the fact you have jumped right in to irks me a little bit. I understand that due to time constraints it isn't possible to write months of your BTB in a short amount of time but I feel you could have left Rock/Cena until further down the line. Miz has nothing do and Cena would have been the perfect foil for him whilst letting the tensions between The Rock and Cena explode on the road to Summerslam. I also didn't really understand the alignments- Cena berates The Rock yet The Rock physically attacks Cena without being provoked. The lack of a physical contest until Extreme Rules (no idea why a huge match is on a PPV such as that, either) could have helped build up the match immeasurably.

A bad note to end on what was a solid show throughout. The foundations are there and, apart from the rushed Rock/Cena (which I'm sure you'll improve and build upon, maybe even swerve us) confrontation everything is in place for a highly successful and prosperous BTB. Keep writing and I'll be reading!

· I'm A Hugger
9,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)

Thanks for the reviews guys. I just wanted to answer some of the questions you had and clear some things up.

TheIrishProdigy™;9400146 said:
Just noticed coming into this you had hardly any Raw matches at WM. Mysterio/Cody and Taker/Barret where SD. It was a small card. Video recap was alright by why show SD highlights. Do they normally ? Im not sure.
WrestleMania packages usually feature both, especially the first show after.

I hope you adress the GM situation by the way.
There are no plans to right now. I’m not a big fan of the anonymous GM but I don’t mind it either. It has its advantages.

I don't like that main event too much. No build up to it!
True, but I went with the angry Miz wants it now angle. Plus I mainly wanted the title off him and out of the title picture pretty quickly to go with Orton/Punk.

This Tag match could have been better but was ruined by interfearance straight away. It could have been done later in the match. I know the tag champs are allowed on both shows but why were Corre there ? An explanation from the announce team or something would have been good. I think Corre are too good to feud with Santino and Kozlov as well.
The Corre are better than Santino & Kozlov but they don’t have the titles. With the champs appearing on both brands, I decided to have the Corre make a statement. Simple as that. The reason there was no explanation from the announce team was that the Corre didn’t tell them what they were going to do, like they would! They wouldn’t be in on it, but I agree that I could have had them say something.

Another match straight away. How did they get in the ring and wasn't this Bourne's return ? Why not mention.
The first words were ‘Bourne returned’ and I didn’t choose to put the entrances in. I don’t for any matches unless there’s something critical beforehand, especially when recapping.

I had a small problem with the main event. I've got to wonder why you chose to have Punk go over Miz CLEAN when you could've had Orton interfere and attack both considering he has beef with both of them, though I can see why you'd have him attack just Punk. However, I still don't think Punk should've gone over clean.
Like I said above, I wanted the Miz out of the title scene as I have plans for him and for a feud between Punk & Orton.

You're usually one who books very realistically, so I have to question The Rock wrestling again, as I doubt he'll do that IRL, but we'll just have to wait and see I guess. I also hope Cena heeling it up here means he's going to turn hell full-time, as I don't think that will happen IRL for a long time, if it ever does.
There’s mixed opinion on this. BkB commented on me having The Rock saying his goodbyes when he said he was sticking around, and it seems no one knows what he’s going to do. The storyline with Cena could be headed to a match, we don’t know. It’s something I chose to go with as it is huge, and while The Rock is around, why not? As for Cena turning heel, I’m keeping an open mind.

I've also noticed what seems to be a pattern with your booking where you have monumental, WrestleMania-worthy matchups take place on a smaller stage(HBK/Taker at Judgment Day and on free TV in A Strong Response and now Rock/Cena at Extreme Rules), which I think is both good and bad, as it makes the smaller PPVs more meaningful, but also detracts from potential higher interest in WrestleMania.
Michaels & Taker have competed on several occasions like at Bad Blood, on so called lesser occasions, so that’s why I did that. There’s a reason why I held off on having Rock/Cena, and that will be revealed when I post the news article in a few days.

Good first show, though some of the booking decisions were definitely questionable, one that I didn't mention being the complete lack of appearance from either Morrison or Sheamus
I was going to make the next Raw a draft show, which is why I left Morrison & Sheamus off to go with the important stuff this week. Needless to say they should both be on the next Raw.

No sign/mention of either The Rock or John Cena up until now. I'm going to say right now Rock/Cena seems a bit too obvious and the fact you have jumped right in to irks me a little bit. I understand that due to time constraints it isn't possible to write months of your BTB in a short amount of time but I feel you could have left Rock/Cena until further down the line. Miz has nothing do and Cena would have been the perfect foil for him whilst letting the tensions between The Rock and Cena explode on the road to Summerslam. I also didn't really understand the alignments- Cena berates The Rock yet The Rock physically attacks Cena without being provoked.
Of course it’s obvious. It’d be illogical to ignore it and go back to it down the line. Besides, we don’t know how long The Rock will be around. Putting him in a storyline with anyone other than Cena at this point would’ve been ridiculous. Cena’s comments were what pushed Rocky over the edge, calling him a sell out and questioning his commitment to the fans.

Don’t worry about The Miz though, I have a big angle for him that won’t see him booked as a joke of a champion like IRL.

Thanks again guys.:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.