Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WWE always do the annual release month when they tend to let go a few or lot of superstars and divas.

Well my question to you all is, who are the obvious people that will be let go this year?

Here is a list of people who I think will get released:
Rosa Mendes
David Hart Smith
Darren Young
Jimmy & Jay Uso or one of them
Primo
Brie Bella
Curt Hawkins
Kaitlyn
Tyler Reks

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Smith's going nowhere. You don't fire 25 yearolds who are already good in the ring and are only going to get better. You can't get rid of one Bella without the other since their entire schtick is that they're twins. I doubt Reks is going anywhere either. WWE are allowing him to do some high impact shit that nobody else is. Kaitlin's no worse than Kelly Kelly despite being very new to the buisness and she won NXT off the back of fan voting. She's staying.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
They won't fire the Bellas, they use them to travel all over the country promoting things. I think they would keep them employed even if they were off TV. Everyone else in the OP is probably fair game.

I feel like R-Truth could be gone in 2011. Maybe even Swagger, who knows. He seems to have lost any momentum he's ever had.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Jesus god I hope you're right.

I can also see why DH Smith is a good assumption. Actually, really either him or Tyson could leave and I really wouldn't care.

Also wouldn't be surprised if WWE finally cuts the Great Khali loose when they finally realize his 20 fans in India really aren't a big deal.

·
Registered
283 Posts
JTG
Curt Hawkins
Tyler Reks
are not going anywhere wwe have released good superstars before but reks is far to good and he is a big guy just what vince likes and jtg and hawkins will be in the IC title pitcher soon i hope

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
JTG
DARREN YOUNG
PRIMO
YOSHI TATSU
HEATH SLATER
ROSA MENDES

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Maybe even Swagger, who knows. He seems to have lost any momentum he's ever had.
Even with an incompetent writing staff and being turned into a glorified jobber, I highly doubt WWE would ever release a former world champion. Once you've won that belt, it's job security for life.

Also firing David Hart Smith would be very stupid. He's got some great potential.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
DH Smith
Jimmy & Jay Uso
Miz
Alex Riley
Michael Cole
Darren Young
CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Tyson Kidd

·
Registered
303 Posts
ALicia Fox
Gail Kim
Rosa Mendes

Chavo (They should. Poor Chavo...)
Curt Hawkins
JTG

Husky (If he officially hasn't been yet.)
Trent Baretta
Yoshi Tatsu
Tamina
Primo
Jimmy Uso
Jay Uso
DH Smith
Darren Young

Not saying they WILL be released. Just saying those people potentially could be. I'd put Zack Ryder on there, but like Santino, I think they could use him as a joke guy. He can be the heel alternative to Santino.

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,108 Posts
Hhhhhmmmm I can see R-truth getting the chop along with JTG and maybe even Jack Swagger perhaps. I think R-Trtuh will botch one too many times and Vince's patience will run out on him. JTG is just your average typical jobber on smackdown now. If he wants to progress or further his career I would advise him to leave. I think the Jack Swagger movement has more than run its course and the way hes used on smackdown shows how much of a priority the WWE thinks he is.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
Darren Young
DH Smith
The Usos
Primo
Yoshi Tatsu
Tyler Reks
some useless divas
we might see another "big" name like Kofi or Swagger. I would be surprised if they left, but then again I didn't see MVP going anywhere either.
Probably some Nexus/Corre members once this storyline is done. Probably not Slater: they seem to like him. Michael Tarver maybe, or McGuillicutty
Ted DiBiase maybe? Although that would be surprising, even if he is going nowhere.
And Alex Riley if he keeps doing stupid shit like driving while drunk.

I can't say I'd really miss any of these guys either.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Darren Young
DH Smith
The Usos
Primo
Yoshi Tatsu
Tyler Reks
some useless divas
we might see another "big" name like Kofi or Swagger. I would be surprised if they left, but then again I didn't see MVP going anywhere either.
Probably some Nexus/Corre members once this storyline is done. Probably not Slater: they seem to like him. Michael Tarver maybe, or McGuillicutty
Ted DiBiase maybe? Although that would be surprising, even if he is going nowhere.
And Alex Riley if he keeps doing stupid shit like driving while drunk.

I can't say I'd really miss any of these guys either.
kofi LOL swagger LOL slaters not going anywere neither is tarver with his new on screen cameo's. ted dibiase is preety much set for life if he wants to. and reks isnt going anywere

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
kofi LOL swagger LOL slaters not going anywere neither is tarver with his new on screen cameo's. ted dibiase is preety much set for life if he wants to. and reks isnt going anywere
I would be surprised if Kofi or Swagger went anywhere. But like I said, I was surprised MVP left. I can see at least one midcarder leaving this year.

Tarver will probably stay if his cameos end up amounting to anything more then just cameos. And like I said Slater probably isn't going anywhere. Reks though could easily be let go.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Smith's going nowhere. You don't fire 25 yearolds who are already good in the ring and are only going to get better. You can't get rid of one Bella without the other since their entire schtick is that they're twins. I doubt Reks is going anywhere either. WWE are allowing him to do some high impact shit that nobody else is. Kaitlin's no worse than Kelly Kelly despite being very new to the buisness and she won NXT off the back of fan voting. She's staying.
Luke Gallows says hi

·
Registered
246 Posts
my prediction is
jtg: hasnt done a thing since cryme tyme
hawkins: nothing special
rosa mendes: havent seen her in a while

1 - 20 of 47 Posts