Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My old thread ended on October 7 but I have permission from the mod to start a new one a little bit earlier. So here it is the fight for Bragging Rights.

Bragging Rights 2010 Results:

Daniel Bryan defeated Dolph Ziggler at 16:14

The Nexus (David Otunga & John Cena) defeated Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes (c) at 6:29 to win the WWE Tag Team Championship

Ted DiBiase defeated Goldust at 7:29

Layla (c) defeated Natalya at 4:45 to retain the WWE Divas Championship

Kane (c) defeated The Undertaker in a Buried Alive match at 16:59 to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

Team Smackdown (The Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio, Edge, Tyler Reks & Kofi Kingston defeated Team Raw (The Miz, R-Truth, John Morrison, Santino Marella, Sheamus, CM Punk & Ezekiel Jackson) at 27:45 to win the Bragging Rights Trophy

Wade Barrett defeated Randy Orton (c) at 14:34 by disqualification

General Manager: Anonymous (Official Spokesman: Michael Cole)
Announce Team: Michael Cole & Jerry “The King” Lawler
Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts
Backstage Interviewer: Josh Matthews

WWE Champion
Randy Orton
(Won a Six Pack Challenge at Night of Champions)

WWE United States Champion
Daniel Bryan
(Defeated The Miz at Night of Champions)

WWE Tag Teams Champions
vacant

Roster:
Chris Jericho - Inactive, on tour with his band Fozzy
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
David Hart Smith
David Otunga
Evan Bourne - Inactive, injured shoulder
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
The Great Khali - Inactive, competing in India’s Bigg Boss
Heath Slater
Husky Harris
Jey Uso - Inactive, injured collarbone
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
John Morrison
Justin Gabriel
Mark Henry
Michael McGillicutty
Michael Tarver - Inactive, injured groin
The Miz - Holder of Raw Money in the Bank Contract
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Skip Sheffield
Ted DiBiase
Triple H - Inactive, recovering from injuries
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Eve
Gail Kim
Jillian
Maryse - Also Personal Assistant of Ted DiBiase
Melina
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Tamina

Tag Teams & Stables:
The Hart Dynasty - David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd (with: Natalya)
The Nexus - Wade Barrett, John Cena, David Otunga, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Michael McGillicutty & Husky Harris
Vladimir Kozlov & Santino Marella
The Usos - Jimmy & Jey Uso (with: Tamina)

General Manager: Theodore “Teddy” Long
Official Consultant: Vickie Guerrero
Announce Team: Matt Striker & Todd Grisham
Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel
Backstage Interviewer: Josh Matthews

World Heavyweight Champion
Kane
(Defeated Rey Mysterio after cashing in his Money in the Bank)

WWE Intercontinental Champion
Dolph Ziggler
(Defeated Kofi Kingston on an episode of Smackdown)

WWE Divas Champion
Michelle McCool
(Defeated Melina at Night of Champions)

Roster:
Alberto Del Rio
The Big Show
Caylen Croft
Chavo Guerrero - Also portrays “The Swagger Soaring Eagle”
Chris Masters
Christian - Inactive, torn pectoral muscle
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Jack Swagger
Joseph “Joey” Mercury - Inactive, torn pectoral muscle
JTG
Kane
Kaval
Kofi Kingston
Luke Gallows
Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)
Rey Mysterio
Shad Gaspard
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
The Undertaker - Inactive, recovering from a shoulder injury
Vance Archer

Beth Phoenix - Inactive, currently injured with a torn ACL
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Michelle McCool
Rosa Mendes
Tiffany

Tag Teams & Stables:
The Gatecrashers - Vance Archer & Curt Hawkins
The Dudebusters - Caylen Croft & Trent Barreta
Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes
Cryme Tyme - Shad Gaspard & JTG
January 30, 2011 - Royal Rumble - TD Garden - Boston, Massachusetts
February 20, 2011 - Elimination Chamber - Oracle Arena - Oakland, California
April 3, 2011 - WrestleMania XXVII - Georgia Dome - Atlanta, Georgia
May 1, 2011 - Extreme Rules - St. Pete Times Forum - Tampa, Florida
May 22, 2011 - Over the Limit - Key Arena - Seattle, Washington
June 19, 2011 - Fatal 4-Way - Verizon Center - Washington, DC
July 17, 2011 - Money in the Bank -Allstate Arena - Rosemont, Illinois​

·
Registered
250 Posts
I like the looks of it but I would bold, italics and or underlines on some of it, just makes it easier on the eyes, I wonder how you set up the Survivor Series, hopefully you give some Five Man Tag Team Matches with a purpose, good luck Storm.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WWE Raw
October 25, 2010
US Cellular Arena
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

*We Are One*

The Nexus walks down the ramp led by Wade Barrett. They step into the ring and line up in a line. John Cena does not get into the ring and Wade yells at him. Cena steps in the ring with the tag title belt around his waist. Wade has a microphone.

Wade Barrett: Many of you are wondering why The Nexus helped Kane to bury The Undertaker last night. It is all part of the bigger picture. John, last night I was disqualified because of you! You do not deserve to be holding that tag team title!

Cena just stares at Barrett.

Wade Barrett: I know what you want to do. Go ahead attack me, just know that you will be fired!

Cena takes off the tag title belt and throws it on the mat and asks for a microphone which he receives from Justin Roberts.

John Cena: Wade! Just stop it right now! You think you’re all high and mighty but really you just hide behind 5 other men! You didn’t even deserve to face Orton last night! That should have been my match!

Wade Barrett: John calm down. I have a deal for you. Next week on Raw you will face Randy Orton with me as the special guest referee. If you win I receive a title shot against Randy at Survivor Series but if Randy wins you get a title shot at Survivor Series.

Cena leans against the turnbuckle with The Nexus surrounding him. The email noise is sounded.

Michael Cole: May I have your attention please. I have received an email from the anonymous General Manager of Raw. And I quote “Wade, you may be the leader of The Nexus but I am the leader of Raw so you do not make matches. Next week John Cena will not face Randy Orton. But tonight you Wade will face this man…”

*Right Time*

R-Truth walks out singing his theme song. The Nexus just stares at him and laughs. The music stops.

Wade Barrett: I have to face him? What kind of challenge is that?

R-Truth gets into the ring and stares at Barrett. The email sound goes off.

Michael Cole: And I quote “This match starts…now.”

The Nexus is very angry but they exit the ring. Cena smiles at Wade before rolling out of the ring.

Match 1
R-Truth vs. Wade Barrett w/The Nexus

ENDING: Truth has Barrett set up for the corkscrew scissors kick but Husky Harris grabs his leg. Truth turns around and yells at Harris. Barrett grabs Truth from behind and turns him around and nails a huge clothesline. Cena runs around and attacks Harris but the rest of Nexus pulls him off. Barrett lifts Truth off the mat and hits The Wasteland! 1…2…3!

WINNER: Wade Barrett

Barrett gets out of the ring and celebrates with The Nexus as Cena gets into the ring to check on Truth.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Jerry Lawler: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw!

Michael Cole: Just before the break Wade Barrett defeated R-Truth.

Jerry Lawler: Michael may I remind you that Wade cheated.

Michael Cole: Oh get over it. Up next we have Sheamus taking on Yoshi Tatsu!

*J-Pop Drop*

Yoshi Tatsu runs out with a ton of energy. He is jumping around.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Tokyo, Japan…YOSHI TATSU!!!

A huge pop as Yoshi Tatsu jumps into the ring.

*Written in my Face*

Sheamus walks out to major heat.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Dublin, Ireland…SHEAMUS!

More heat as Sheamus steps into the ring and stares down at Yoshi Tatsu.

Match 2
Sheamus vs. Yoshi Tatsu

ENDING: Tatsu tries to kick Sheamus in the head but Sheamus grabs his leg and shoves him hard into the corner. He walks out of the corner straight into the Brogue Kick. 1…2…3!

WINNER: Sheamus

A massive amount of heat is unleashed as Sheamus stands over Tatsu.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

*I Am Perfection*

Vickie Guerrero walks out with Dolph Ziggler behind her.

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me! Excuse me!

The music cuts as Vickie and Dolph are in the ring.

Vickie Guerrero: Last night my boyfriend was cheated out of his match against Daniel Bryan! That referee was clearly a Raw referee.

Dolph grabs the microphone from her.

Dolph Ziggler: I want a rematch against Bryan and I want it at Survivor Series!

Email sound.

Michael Cole: And I quote “Dolph, I will not grant you a rematch against Daniel Bryan. However I will grant you a traditional Survivor Series elimination match against Daniel Bryan’s team.”

Ziggler smirks a little.

Vickie Guerrero: That is totally unfair. Dolph wants a one-on-one match!

Email sound once again.

Michael Cole: And I quote “Dolph can have his one-on-one match next week if he can beat these men…”

*Uso Brothers*

The Usos walks out with Tamina behind them. Dolph and Vickie are in the ring freaking out.

Match 3
The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) w/Tamina vs. Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero

ENDING: Ziggler attempts the Zig Zag on Jimmy but Jey enters the ring and attacks him. Both the Usos beat on Ziggler until Vickie gets up onto the apron. Tamina circles the outside of the ring and pulls Vickie off and beats on her. The Usos cheer Tamina on. Ziggler knocks Jimmy out of the ring and rolls Jey up. 1…2…3!

WINNER: Dolph Ziggler

Michael Cole: Ziggler wins! Ziggler will be facing that nerd Daniel Bryan next week.

Jerry Lawler: Also at Survivor Series we will see Team Ziggler taking on Team Bryan.

Michael Cole: Who cares! Ziggler will win both!

Cameras cut backstage to Josh Matthews.

Josh Matthews: I am standing by with the United States champion Daniel Bryan. Daniel a few moments ago it was decided that you would be facing Dolph Ziggler next week but also that at Survivor Series you will captain a team. What are your thoughts on this?

Daniel Bryan: Well Josh all that I have to tell you is the first member of my team. This man is…

CM Punk attacks Bryan from behind. He starts stomping on him before throwing him into the wall. Bryan fights back by tackling Punk to the floor and nailing him with rights and lefts. Security soon rushes onto the scene and breaks up the fight.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Michael Cole: Up next is a Divas battle royal with the winner facing Michelle McCool or Layla at Survivor Series.

Jerry Lawler: Joining us at commentary is Michelle McCool and Layla!

Michelle McCool: Hello.

Michael Cole: Hello girls.

Layla: That’s Lay-Cool to you!

Michael Cole: Okay calm down.

*Burn it to the Ground*

The Raw divas walk out onto the stage.

Justin Roberts: The following Divas battle royal is to determine who will face either Michelle McCool or Layla at Survivor Series. These are the divas of Raw! Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, Eve, Gail Kim, Jillian, Maryse, Melina, Natalya and Nikki Bella!

The divas get into the ring and await the Smackdown divas.

*Know your Enemy*

The Smackdown divas walk out onto the stage.

Justin Roberts: And the Smackdown divas! Kelly Kelly, Rosa Mendes and Tiffany!

Jerry Lawler: Only three Smackdown divas?

Match 4
Divas #1 Contender Battle Royal

1. Rosa Mendes is eliminated by Jillian
2. Jillian is eliminated by Alicia Fox
3. Brie Bella is eliminated by Natalya
4. Nikki Bella is eliminated by Natalya
5. Eve is eliminated by Maryse
6. Tiffany is eliminated by Gail Kim
7. Alicia Fox is eliminated by Gail Kim
8. Kelly Kelly is eliminated by Melina
9. Gail Kim is eliminated by Maryse
10. Natalya is eliminated by Melina

ENDING: It’s Maryse and Melina as the final 2. Maryse tries to get Melina over after she eliminates Natalya but Melina kicks her in the head. Maryse stumbles back and Melina hits her with a lariat. She picks Maryse up and throws her over the top rope.

WINNER: Melina

Layla: Oh we already beat Melina.

Michelle McCool: She’s no match for Lay-Cool.

Melina stares at Lay-Cool and points to the title belt and motions to her waist; Michelle and Layla get out of their seats and take off the headsets. They hold their Divas titles in the air.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Michael Cole: It’s official. At Survivor Series Melina will face a member of Lay-Cool for the Divas championship!

Cameras cut backstage to R-Truth leaving the trainer’s room and walking down the hallway. John Cena approaches him.

John Cena: Truth, I can’t let Wade see me talking to you.

R-Truth: You need to take out The Nexus from the inside.

John Cena: I already tried but I don’t want to get fired.

R-Truth: You have to do it.

Husky Harris and Michael McGillicutty are standing behind a wall listening.

John Cena: I can try. But I have to go now.

Harris and McGillicutty walk out in front of them.

Michael McGillicutty: So John you’re going to try to take out the Nexus from the inside?

John Cena: How long have you been listening?

Husky Harris: Long enough.

Truth smacks Harris in the face with a closed fist. Harris holds his cheek before attacking Truth. McGillicutty attacks him as well and Cena is forced to watch without helping Truth. Harris and McGillicutty beat him up until security stops them.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

The email sound goes off.

Michael Cole: May I have your attention please. I have received an email from the anonymous General Manager of Raw. And I quote “Husky Harris, Michael McGillicutty in our main event this evening. You two will team up against the WWE champion Randy Orton and his tag team partner…John Cena! As for the main event of Survivor Series, next week will play host to a fatal four way match determined by four singles matches earlier that evening.”

Jerry Lawler: Our next match this evening however is Daniel Bryan taking on Darren Young.

*Ride of the Valkyries*

Daniel Bryan walks out holding his ribs from the attack by CM Punk earlier in the evening.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring first from Aberdeen, Washington…DANIEL BRYAN!!!

Bryan gets into the ring and hands his title to the referee.

*Generic Rock Music*

Darren Young walks out smiling slightly.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Miami, Florida…“The South Beach Party Boy” DARREN YOUNG!!!

Match 5
Daniel Bryan vs. Darren Young

ENDING: Young whips Bryan into the ropes. He bounces back and dropkicks Young. He grabs Young’s arm and locks in the LeBell Lock. Young struggles for a few moments before tapping out.

WINNER: Daniel Bryan

Bryan celebrates until CM Punk runs down the ring and starts attacking Bryan. They brawl back and forth until Bryan puts the LeBell Lock on Punk making him tap out.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Cameras cut to the interview area where Josh Matthews is standing.

Josh Matthews: I am standing by with the Leader of The Nexus Wade Barrett. How do you feel about John Cena teaming up with Randy Orton to take on two members of The Nexus?

Wade Barrett: The General Manager has no idea what he doing. He even said a few weeks ago that John is either Nexus or he’s fired but now he is giving John the chance to face two members of The Nexus.

Josh Matthews: What do you think is going to happen next week with the fatal four way and the qualifying matches.

Wade Barrett: I will win and the WWE title is coming to The Nexus.

Barrett leaves the scene leaving Matthews bewildered.

*We Are One*

Husky Harris and Michael McGillicutty walk out.

Justin Roberts: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first representing The Nexus…Husky Harris and Michael McGillicutty!!!

Both Harris and McGillicutty get into the ring.

*My Time is Now*

John Cena walks out onto the ramp to a huge pop from the crowd.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, introducing first from Boston, Massachusetts…JOHN CENA!!

Huge pop from the crowd as Cena runs down to the ring.

*Voices*

Randy Orton walks out with the WWE title on his shoulder.

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partner from St. Louis, Missouri the WWE champion…RANDY ORTON!!

Main Event
Randy Orton & John Cena vs. The Nexus (Husky Harris & Michael McGillicutty)

ENDING: Orton is has Harris set up for the RKO. He turns him around and nails the RKO. 1…2...McGillicutty breaks it up. Cena gets into the ring and lifts him over his shoulders. He hits the Attitude Adjustment and kicks him out of the ring with his foot. Orton hits the RKO on Cena before covering Harris once again. 1…2…3!

WINNERS: Randy Orton & John Cena

Orton stands tall as Raw fades to black.

{END OF SHOW}

Current Survivor Series Card:

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match
Team Bryan (Daniel Bryan, ???, ???, ??? and ???) vs. Team Ziggler (Dolph Ziggler, ???, ???, ??? and ???) w/Vickie Guerrero

Divas Championship
Lay-Cool (Layla or Michelle McCool) (c) vs. Melina​

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
WWE Smackdown
October 29, 2010
Pengrowth Saddledome
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

*Know Your Enemy*

A huge display of pyro goes off as the camera zooms around the Pengrowth Saddledome. The cameras stop on Todd Grisham and Matt Striker.

Todd Grisham: Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown!

Matt Striker: This past Sunday evening The Undertaker was buried alive.

*Man on Fire*

Kane walks out with the World title around his waist followed by Paul Bearer. The lights dim and druids file out onto the stage holding torches. Kane and Bearer are standing in the ring as four druids proceed to push a casket down the ramp as creepy druid music plays. The druids stop put the casket beside the ring and surround it. A red light shines on Kane and he has a microphone in his hand.

Kane: Last Sunday night…The Undertaker was buried alive. I retained my World Heavyweight championship…I killed The Undertaker. He is gone.

The Druids open the casket which is empty.

Kane: This casket signifies The Undertaker’s career…You see that it is empty…This signifies that The Undertaker’s career is over. He will not be coming ba-

*Metalingus*

The lights come on and Edge walks out onto the stage wearing casual clothes. He stares at a few Druids before walking down the ramp and rolling into the ring. He is handed a microphone.

Edge: Kane, you say that you killed The Undertaker? I don’t think that’s true!

Kane: I buried The Undertaker.

Edge: No, The Nexus buried The Undertaker not you!

*Del Rio*

Alberto Del Rio enters the arena driving in a BMW. He honks the horn several times before stepping out. He walks down to the ring and gets in.

Alberto Del Rio: My name is Alberto Del Rio…But you already knew that. Neither of you deserve to hold the World Heavyweight championship but I do.

Edge: You think that you deserve the title over me?

Kane: Neither of you deserve it.

*Mac Militant*

Teddy Long walks out onto the ramp doing his little dance.

Teddy Long: Hold up playas. I think that one of you does deserve to be the World Heavyweight champion and that is why in our main event this evening it will be “The Rated R Superstar” Edge taking on Alberto Del Rio with the winner facing Kane for the World Heavyweight championship at Survivor Series!

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Todd Grisham: Our first match of the evening pits Jack Swagger against JTG!

*Get On Your Knees*

Jack Swagger walks out with The Swagger Soaring Eagle behind him.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall making his way to the ring first from Perry, Oklahoma being accompanied to the ring by The Swagger Soaring Eagle…JACK SWAGGER!!

Swagger gets into the ring.

Matt Striker: I really love The Swagger Soaring Eagle!

*Bringin’ Da Hood T U*

JTG walks out being accompanied by Shad Gaspard.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent from Brooklyn, New York being accompanied to the ring by Shad Gaspard…JTG!

JTG slides into the ring.

Match 1
Jack Swagger w/The Swagger Soaring Eagle vs. JTG w/Shad Gaspard

ENDING: Swagger is kicking JTG in the back. He lifts him off the mat and hits him with a clothesline. Outside the ring The Swagger Soaring Eagle is jumping around before being clotheslined hard by Shad. Swagger grabs JTG’s ankle and locks in the Ankle Lock. JTG screams in pain before tapping out.

WINNER: Jack Swagger

Shad gets into the ring and checks on JTG before attacking Swagger. Shad hits Thugnificent on him. He helps JTG to his feet.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Todd Grisham: Cryme Tyme just demolished Jack Swagger!

Matt Striker: Well I can already see Jack wanting to get some revenge on him.

Todd Grisham: You know he will Matt. Everybody knows that.

Matt Striker: Up next we have Kofi Kingston taking on “Dashing” Cody Rhodes!

*Smoking Mirrors*

Tony Chimel: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Charlotte, North Carolina…“DASHING” CODY RHODES!!!

Cody Rhodes gets into the ring and prances around making the crowd angry.

*SOS*

Tony Chimel: And his opponent from Ghana, West Africa…KOFI KINGSTON!!!

Kingston gets a huge pop from the crowd.

Match 2
Kofi Kingston vs. “Dashing” Cody Rhodes

ENDING: Kingston goes for the Trouble in Paradise but Rhodes ducks underneath it. Rhodes grabs him and nails the Cross Rhodes. 1…2…3!

WINNER: “Dashing” Cody Rhodes

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

*I Am Perfection*

Dolph Ziggler walks out followed by Vickie Guerrero.

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse me! Excuse me! EXCUSE ME! Dolph Ziggler has an announcement to make.

Vickie hands Dolph the microphone.

Dolph Ziggler: I have decided that the first member of Team Ziggler for Survivor Series is…

*This Fire Burns*

Raw Superstar CM Punk walks down the ramp to a chorus of boos. He steps into the ring and gets handed a microphone.

CM Punk: That’s right ladies and gentlemen; your straightedge savior is the first member of Team Ziggler. I will help Dolph Ziggler beat that nerd Daniel Bryan. It doesn’t matter who he has on his team. They will stand no chance.

*Ride of the Valkyries*

Daniel Bryan and Kaval run down the ramp and slide into the ring. Bryan shoves Punk who returns it with a right hand to the face. Kaval and Ziggler begin brawling as do Punk and Bryan. Kaval and Ziggler roll out of the ring and Kaval is nailing Ziggler with lefts and rights. Bryan has the LeBell Lock in on Punk. Punk begins tapping out and screaming like crazy. Kaval locks in the Dragon Clutch on Ziggler. Ziggler quickly passes out and Kaval rolls back into the ring where he and Bryan raise their hands in victory.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Todd Grisham: I and Matt have received word that the WWE Tag Team championships have been vacated.

Matt Striker: At Survivor Series however one team from Smackdown and one team from Raw will face each other with the winning team winning the championship.

*Black Fury*

The Gatecrashers walk out looking tough.

Tony Chimel: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall with the winning team moving onto Survivor Series. Introducing first the team of Vance Archer and Curt Hawkins…THE GATECRASHERS!

They step into the ring and await their opponents.

*The Chase*

The Dudebusters walk out onto the stage jumping around and fist bumping.

Tony Chimel: And their opponents the team of Trent Barreta and Caylen Croft…THE DUDEBUSTERS!

Match 3
The Gatecrashers (Vance Archer & Curt Hawkins) vs. The Dudebusters (Trent Barreta & Caylen Croft)

ENDING: Archer is pounding on Croft. Archer whips Croft into The Gatecrashers corner. Archer tags Hawkins in. Hawkins gets in and kicks Croft in the mid-section. Hawkins grabs him and hits a spinning Spinebuster. 1…2…NO! Croft manages to get his shoulder off the mat. Hawkins tags Archer back in. Archer gets in and lifts Croft off the mat. He nails a snap inverted DDT. 1…2…3!

WINNERS: The Gatecrashers

Archer and Hawkins celebrate in the ring.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Matt Striker: The Gatecrashers face one of Raw’s best tag teams at Survivor Series.

Todd Grisham: I think The Gatecrashers have a great chance at winning the titles.

Cameras cut backstage where Josh Matthews stands by.

Josh Matthews: I am standing by with the “Rated R Superstar” Edge. Now Edge can I get your thoughts on your match?

Edge: My thoughts are simple. Alberto Del Rio will not be facing Kane at Survivor Series. I will. Del Rio has been here what? Three months? I mean he doesn’t deserve to be the World Heavyweight champion!

Edge walks away clearly looking angry as cameras cut back out to the arena.

*Not Enough for Me*

Lay-Cool walk out onto the stage looking Flawless.

Tony Chimel: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Palatka, Florida…MICHELLE MCCOOL!

Enormous amount of heat as McCool steps into the ring.

*Holla*

Kelly Kelly walks out to a big pop.

Tony Chimel: And her opponent from Jacksonville, Florida…KELLY KELLY!

Match 4
Michelle McCool w/Layla vs. Kelly Kelly

ENDING: McCool has been dominating Kelly all match. McCool trips Kelly down and locks in the MADT. Kelly screams in pain for a few moments before tapping out.

WINNER: Michelle McCool

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Tony Chimel: At this time I would like to introduce to you Alberto Del Rio’s personal ring announcer…Ricardo Rodriguez.

*Del Rio*

Alberto Del Rio pulls out driving a Rolls Royce this time. He honks the horn constantly before stepping out.

Ricardo Rodriguez: Introducción primero desde San Luis Potosí, México ... ALBERTO DEL RIO!!

*Metalingus*

Edge walks out onto the stage to a small pop.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent from Toronto, Ontario, Canada…“THE RATED R SUPERSTAR” EDGE!!!!

Edge gets into the ring.

Main Event
Winner faces Kane at Survivor Series
Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

ENDING: Edge has Del Rio set up for the Spear. He runs at him but Del Rio jumps out of the way and Edge’s shoulder hits the metal ring post. Del Rio pulls him out and locks in the cross armbar. Edge quickly taps out as he already hurt his shoulder.

WINNER: Alberto Del Rio

Del Rio celebrates as the show goes off the air.

{END OF SHOW}

Current Survivor Series Card:

World Heavyweight Championship
Kane (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

Team Bryan (Daniel Bryan, Kaval, ???, ??? and ???) vs. Team Ziggler (Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk, ???, ??? and ???) w/Vickie Guerrero

Divas Championship
Lay-Cool (Layla or Michelle McCool) (c) vs. Melina

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Gatecrashers (Vance Archer & Curt Hawkins) vs. A Team from Raw​

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WWE Raw
November 1, 2010
Blue Cross Arena
Rochester, New York

*We Are One*

Out walks The Nexus minus John Cena. They all step into the ring and get into a line. Wade Barrett is handed a microphone.

Wade Barrett: In just a few short weeks at Survivor Series…The bigger picture will be revealed. Ever since we began destroying the WWE…we have been talking about the bigger picture. And that bigger picture will be revealed in 20 days.

*Wild & Young*

The Nexus looks slightly shocked. They stare up the ramp when Skip Sheffield walks out. Wade smirks as Sheffield begins walking down the ramp. He stops and looks up the ramp. “Hero” by Skillet begins playing as Lucky Cannon, Percy Watson, Titus O’Neil and Eli Cottonwood walk out onto the ramp.

Wade Barrett: Skip what do you think you’re doing.

The new team continues walking down the ramp. They get into the ring and begin brawling with The Nexus. Sheffield begins beating on Barrett. Watson and Cannon go to work on McGillicutty and Harris. Cottonwood and O’Neil brawl with Otunga, Gabriel and Slater. The Nexus begin to retake control and begin beating down on everyone. Sheffield hits a huge high impact clothesline on Barrett. The rest of Nexus all jump on him. The email sound goes off and everyone stops.

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please. I have received an email from the anonymous General Manager of Raw. And I quote “Skip you decided to create a team to go head to head with The Nexus. Tonight you will take on Mr. Barrett with the winner advancing to the #1 contender’s fatal four way match in our main event.”

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Jerry Lawler: So far tonight on Raw it has been crazy! Skip Sheffield has formed a team to take out The Nexus!

Michael Cole: John Cena wasn’t able to do this during the summer so we’ll have to find out if Skip can do it.

Jerry Lawler: Our first match of the evening will pit Sheamus against John Morrison with the winner advancing to our main event.

*Written in my Face*

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall with the winner advancing to our main event. Introducing first from Dublin, Ireland…SHEAMUS!

Sheamus walks down to the ring getting massive heat.

*Ain’t No Make Believe*

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Los Angeles, California…JOHN MORRISON!!

John Morrison walks out and does his slow-mo intro. Suddenly Santino Marella runs out and starts jumping around. Morrison just stares at him.

Match 1
Sheamus vs. John Morrison w/Santino Marella

ENDING: Sheamus attempts the Brogue Kick but Morrison ducks underneath and hits a Pele Kick knocking Sheamus to the mat. He covers him. 1…2…Sheamus manages to kick out. Morrison drags him over to the corner and jumps up and nails Starship Pain. 1…2…3!

WINNER: John Morrison

Morrison gets out of the ring and celebrates with Santino.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Jerry Lawler: John Morrison is moving on to the main event.

Michael Cole: Why did Santino even escort him to the ring?

Jerry Lawler: Because they are best friends Michael!

*Ride of the Valkyries*

Daniel Bryan and Kaval walk out onto the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Daniel Bryan and Kaval!

They both get into the ring and Bryan grabs a microphone.

Michael Cole: Now this nerd is going to speak.

Daniel Bryan: As you all saw earlier tonight Skip Sheffield formerly of The Nexus formed his own team to fight The Nexus. I of course was a member of The Nexus as well and you are probably wondering why I didn’t join Skip’s team. I didn’t join because I obviously have bigger fish to fry. Now those bigger fish include the final three members of my team. I’d like to introduce to you all the third member of Team Bryan for Survivor Series…

*Right Time*

R-Truth walks down to the ring and stands with them.

Daniel Bryan: The fourth member is…

*Jpop Drop*

Yoshi Tatsu jumps out from behind the curtain. He jumps around before getting into the ring.

Daniel Bryan: The fifth and final member of Team Bryan is…

*SOS*

Kofi Kingston comes out and does his Boom! Boom! Boom! hand thing before getting into the ring.

Daniel Bryan: This ladies and gentlemen is TEAM BR-

*I Am Perfection*

Dolph Ziggler walks out with CM Punk, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger and Ted DiBiase behind him. Vickie Guerrero and Maryse stand beside him.

Match 2
Daniel Bryan w/Team Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler w/Team Ziggler

ENDING: Ziggler goes for the Zig Zag but Bryan slams him onto the mat. Bryan attempts to lock in the LeBell Lock but Ted DiBiase pulls him out of the ring. Bryan nails DiBiase in the face with a right hand. Bryan gets back into the ring. Ziggler grabs him and hits a suplex. 1…2…Bryan easily kicks out. Ziggler lifts him to his feet and throws him into the corner. DiBiase and Punk grab Bryan’s legs and pull him groin first into the metal pole. The referee calls for the bell.

WINNER: Daniel Bryan via DQ

The rest of Team Ziggler begins beating on Bryan before Team Bryan starts fighting back against them. Punk nails the GTS on Tatsu. Kingston and Truth are beating the hell out of Ryder and Swagger. Ziggler, DiBiase and Punk take it to Bryan and Kaval. They try to fight back but fail and Team Ziggler stand tall after taking everyone out.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Jerry Lawler: Just before the commercial break you witnessed a brawl between Team Bryan and Team Ziggler!

Michael Cole: Ziggler will for sure lead his team to victory at Survivor Series.

Jerry Lawler: Up next is another main event qualifying match.

Michael Cole: We will see Vladimir Kozlov taking on Primo.

*Pain*

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall with the winner moving on to the main event of the evening. Introducing first from Moscow, Russia…VLADIMIR KOZLOV!

Kozlov walks out onto the stage wearing a red jacket. He walks down to the ring and gets in.

*Oh Puerto Rico*

Primo walks out without getting any reaction.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from San Juan, Puerto Rico…PRIMO!

Match 3
Vladimir Kozlov vs. Primo

ENDING: Kozlov hits the Head Butt on Primo. 1…2…3!

WINNER: Vladimir Kozlov

Jerry Lawler: Coming up next we find out which team faces The Gatecrashers at Survivor Series.

Michael Cole: It’s either The Hart Dynasty or The Usos!

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

*Uso Brothers*

The Usos walk out.

Justin Roberts: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first being accompanied to the ring by Tamina…THE USOS!!

They get into the ring and await their opponents.

*New Foundation*

The Hart Dynasty walks out with Natalya leading them.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents being accompanied to the ring by Natalya…THE HART DYNASTY!

They get into the ring.

Match 4
The Usos (Jimmy & Jey) w/Tamina vs. The Hart Dynasty (David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd) w/Natalya

ENDING: Smith has Jey locked in the Sharpshooter. Jey tries to escape from it but he can’t. Tamina gets onto the ring apron and distracts the referee. Jimmy gets into the ring and clotheslines Smith. Kidd gets in and the referee catches him. They argue for a few seconds before Kidd gets out. Jey climbs to the top rope. Smith is up and he knocks him off. He lands on his head. 1…2…3

WINNERS: The Hart Dynasty

Michael Cole: I think Jey is injured.

Jey holds his neck as the referee throws up the “x” sign and EMTs make their way down to the ring. They check on Jey before calling more EMTs down. Several more come down with a stretcher. They slide into the ring and put a neck brace on Jey.

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Cameras cut to Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler.

Michael Cole: Jey has indeed been injured.

Jerry Lawler: We do not know the extent of the injury yet.

Michael Cole: All we know is that Skip Sheffield takes on Wade Barrett next.

*We Are One*

Wade Barrett walks out smirking slightly.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Manchester, England…Wade Barrett!!!

Barrett gets into the ring and stretches his arms.

*Hero*

Skip Sheffield walks out smiling to a small pop.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from College Station, Texas…SKIP SHEFFIELD!!

Match 5
Skip Sheffield vs. Wade Barrett

ENDING: Barrett has Sheffield set up for The Wasteland but Sheffield begins elbowing him in the head. He drops down and nails a DDT. Barrett grabs his head and Sheffield lifts him up. Barrett is staggering a little. Sheffield hits an over the head belly-to-belly suplex. 1…2…Barrett kicks out. Sheffield picks him up and hits a high impact running clothesline. 1…2…3

WINNER: Skip Sheffield

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Cameras cut to Josh Matthews.

Josh Matthews: I am standing by with the man that automatically gets in the fatal four way match due to being second in command of The Nexus…David Otunga. Mr. Otunga what are your thoughts on your match that takes place next?

David Otunga: My thoughts are simple. Wade is not in the fatal four way so that means I need to work extra hard to win. Skip can’t win because if he does Wade will kill me.

Michael Cole: Our main event is next!

{COMMERCIAL BREAK}

Match 6
John Morrison vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. Skip Sheffield vs. David Otunga

ENDING: Morrison hits the flying Chuck on Kozlov sending him rolling to the outside of the ring. Otunga trips Sheffield throat first onto the middle rope. He rolls out of the ring. Otunga gets up and he is face to face with Morrison. Morrison goes for an enzuguri but Otunga ducks under it. He rolls Morrison up for the pin. 1…2…3

WINNER: David Otunga

*We Are One*

Wade Barrett walks out looking pissed off. He gets into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Wade Barrett: David, you do not deserve to face Randy Orton at Survivor Series. That’s why you will hand over your title shot to me.

Email sound.

Michael Cole: And I quote “Wade, he will not be handing over his title shot. He will however put his title shot on the line against you right…now.”

Match 7
David Otunga vs. Wade Barrett

ENDING: Barrett has Otunga up for The Wasteland. He nails it and covers Otunga. 1…2…3

WINNER: Wade Barrett

{END OF SHOW}

Current Survivor Series Card

World Heavyweight Championship
Kane (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

Team Bryan (Daniel Bryan, Kaval, R-Truth, Yoshi Tatsu & Kofi Kingston) vs. Team Ziggler (Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger & Ted DiBiase) w/Vickie Guerrero & Maryse

Divas Championship
Lay-Cool (Michelle McCool or Layla) (c) vs. Melina

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Gatecrashers (Vance Archer & Curt Hawkins) vs. The Hart Dynasty (David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd) w/Natalya

WWE Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs. Wade Barrett​

1 - 6 of 6 Posts