Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is going to be a traditional WWE BTB. I'm gonna try my very best to keep this going as long as possible just bear with me as I wanna take my time writing my shows.

Monday Night Raw Roster

General Manager: Anonymous
Color Commentator: Jerry Lawler
Play by Play: Michael Cole
Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts

CM Punk (Injured)
Daniel Bryan (U.S Champion)
David Hart Smith
David Otunga (Nexus)
Evan Bourne (Injured)
Ezekial Jackson
Goldust
Heath Slater (Nexus) (WWE Tag Team Champion)
Husky Harris (Nexus)
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena (Nexus)
John Morrison
Justin Gabriel (Nexus) (WWE Tag Team Champion)
Mark Henry
Michael McGillicutty (Nexus)
Michael Tarver (Injured)
The Miz (Money in the Bank)
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Skip Scheffield (Nexus) (Injured)
Ted Dibiase
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
Wade Barrett (Nexus) (WWE Champion)
Zack Ryder​

Friday Night Smackdown Roster

General Manager: Teddy Long
Color Commentator: Matt Stryker
Play by Play: Todd Grisham
Ring Announcer: Tony Chimel

Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Chris Masters
Christian (Injured)
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Drew Mcintyre
Edge (World Heavyweight Champion)
Jack Swagger
Kane
Kaval (Intercontinental Champion)
Kofi Kingston
MVP
Rey Mysterio
Tyler Reks
Undertaker (Injured)​

WWE Divas

Alicia Fox
The Bellas
Beth Phoenix (Injured)
Eve
Gail Kim
Kelly Kelly
Layla (Co-Divas Champion)
Maryse
Melina
Michelle McCool (Co-Divas Champion)
Natalya
Rosa Mendes
Tamina​

The following superstars are going to be released from the WWE roster. We wish them well in all of their future endeavors.

Chavo Guerrero
Curt Hawkins
Darren Young
Dudebusters
Great Khali
Joey Mercury
JTG
Luke Gallows
Primo
Shad
Tiffany
Vance Archer
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu​

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

WWE Survivor Series 2010 Card

WWE Championship Special Referee: John Cena if Barrett wins the WWE title Cena is free from Nexus, if he doesn't Cena is fired from the WWE.

Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton (c)

World Heavyweight Championship
Kane (c) w/Paul Bearer vs Edge

Team Del Rio vs Team Mysterio 5 on 5 Elimination Tag Team Match

Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Cody Rhodes, Drew Mcintyre, and Tyler Reks vs Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, MVP, Big Show and Chris Masters.

United States Championship
Daniel Bryan (c) vs Ted Dibiase w/Maryse

Sheamus vs John Morrison

Divas Championship 2 on 1 Handicap Match
Natalya vs Laycool (c)

WWE Tag Team Championships
Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel (c) vs Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov

Intercontinental Championship
Dolph Ziggler (c) w/Vickie Guerrero vs Kaval​

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Well, these current day BTB's are usually getting behind insanely bad or not lasting, hopefully you can make it work. Survivor Series card looks pretty good, can't wait to see what you do with this.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Edge vs. Kane = Decent

Orton vs. Barrett with Cena as the ref = Half decent build, slightly above average match expected.

Team Del Rio vs Team Mysterio 5 on 5 Elimination Tag Team Match

Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Cody Rhodes, Drew Mcintyre, and Tyler Reks (What the fuck?!) vs Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, MVP, Big Show and Chris Masters (Is he still in WWE? bad choice)= Fun match, with a guy no one cares about on each team.

Daniel Bryan vs Ted Dibiase w/Maryse = Finally a match with potential to be great.

Sheamus vs John Morrison = This should be pretty good, I guess you need to do something with both men, giving them each a squad and putting them in a Survivor Series match with a Hart Dynasty member on each side would have been much more and a lot more entertaining.

Divas Championship 2 on 1 Handicap Match
Natalya vs Laycool = WHY? This match has tv written all over it, no one will pay to see this or even care, bathroom break.

Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel (c) vs Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov = fpalm

Dolph Ziggler vs. Kaval = Out of nowhere, but still could be match of the night, neither World Title match will touch it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

A huge opening pyrotechnics display goes off to start the show as Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler, and Matt Stryker welcome us to Survivor Series live in Miami Florida at the American Airlines Arena. They give a rundown of the card and then the bell rings to start the opening contest for the Intercontinental Championship.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Intercontinental Championship! Making his way to the ring, from Brooklyn New York, weighing in at 174 pounds, he is the challenger, Kaval!

Tony Chimel: His opponent, making his way to the ring, being accompanied by Vickie Guerrero, from Hollywood Florida, weighing in at 221 pounds, he is the reigning Intercontinental Champion, Dolph Ziggler!
Dolph Ziggler (c) w/Vickie Guerrero vs Kaval​

Ziggler and Kaval lock up and Ziggler backs his smaller opponent against the turnbuckle. The referee asks for a clean brake and begins his count to four. At four Ziggler gives the break then fires a cheap shot at Kaval knocking him down to the mat. Kaval is holding his face and Ziggler pulls him in the middle of the ring and covers him. Kaval kicks out at one with authority. Ziggler wraps his arms around Kaval's waist and rolls on the mat a couple of times to make Kaval dizzy, he then rolls Kaval into a cradle for a two count and slaps on a face lock and keeps it on for a few moments. Kaval starts to get to his feet so Ziggler delivers a knee to his midsection and bounces off the ropes but is met by a rolling kick by Kaval. Kaval heads up to the top for the Warrior's Way but Ziggler scouts it and pushes the ropes causing Kaval to fall on the turnbuckle. Ziggler the heads up and delivers a super plex. He goes for the cover but again only gets two. Ziggler drops a couple of elbows then right before the third, he flicks the water out of his hair and goes for it, but Kaval moves out of the way causing him to fall on the mat and hurt his elbow. Kaval gets to his feet and Ziggler sits up so Kaval starts kicking him in the back. He then kicks him in the chest causing him to lay back down. Kaval heads up top again but Ziggler gets up to his feet before Kaval can hit the Warrior's Way so instead he does a missile dropkick. Kaval goes for the cover and only gets a two count. Kaval waits for Ziggler to get to his feet and attempts a roundhouse kick but Ziggler ducks then hits the Zig Zag once Kaval spins around. Kaval is really close to the ropes when Ziggler goes for the cover and Vickie Guerrero puts his foot on the bottom rope! Ziggler starts screaming at her asking what are you doing and she just smiles at him and storms off. He turns around and gets nailed in the face with a roundhouse kick by Kaval. He then heads up to the top rope for the third time and nails the Warrior's Way for the three count!

Winner by pinfall and new Intercontinental Champion, Kaval!

Kaval celebrates his first championship win in the WWE while Ziggler looks on up the ramp in disbelief. He leaves the ring and heads up the ramp apparently to look for Vickie while Kaval celebrates with the fans at ringside.

Josh Matthews is backstage with Vickie Guerrero

Josh Matthews: Vickie, what just happened out there? Why did you just cost your boyfriend Dolph Ziggler the Intercontinental Championship?
Vickie Guerrero: Josh, there is an old saying there is no fury like a woman scorned. That is exactly what this is. I have video evidence of Dolph cheating on me with Kaitlyn and I'm going to show the world this Friday Night on Smackdown. Just so all the women out there can see just how much of a pig Dolph Ziggler is and he will never have another woman again!
Josh Matthews: Ok guys back to ringside for more of the action.
Dolph comes into the camera focus and starts pleading with Vickie asking for forgiveness but instead she slaps him right across the face and storms off.

Justin Roberts: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Tag Team Championships! Making their way to the ring representing the Nexus, weighing in at a combined weight of 445 pounds, they are the WWE Tag Team Champions, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel!

Justin Roberts: and their opponents, first from Calabria Italy, weighing in at 227 pounds, Santino Marella!

Justin Roberts: and his tag team partner, from Moscow, weighing in at 302 pounds, the Moscow Mauler, Vladimir Kozlov!
Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel (c) w/Nexus vs Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov​

Santino and Slater start the match off. Slater and Gabriel keep Santino on their side of the ring with quick tags. Santino is able to fight out of a front face lock by Slater but when he tries to get to his corner to make a tag Slater grabs his leg and drags him back to his corner and tags in Gabriel. Gabriel hits Santino with a flurry of kicks but when he goes for a seventh one Santino catches it and drops him onto his back then slingshots him across the ring. Gabriel gets up and geta nailed by a clothesline by Santino. Santino goes to tag in Kozlov but Husky Harris gets on the apron distracting the referee. Santino gets the tag but the referee didn't see it so he won't let Kozlov in the match. Gabriel tags Slater back in and they go for a double suplex but Santino somehow counters and suplexes both men! Santino crawls to his corner to make a tag but when he reaches out for it Kozlov drops from the apron and Santino has no one to tag in. Kozlov leaves and Slater hits the Clean Slate on Santino. He drags him to Nexus corner and tags in Gabriel who heads up top and hits the 450 splash to retain the titles.

Winners by pinfall and still WWE Tag Team Champions: Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel

Nexus heads to the back. Everyone now looks up at the titantron where a video package highlighting Sheamus career so far in WWE is played.

The crowd boos after it is over and then the bell rings for the next match.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring from Dublin Ireland, weighing in at 272 pounds, he is the first and only Irish born WWE champion in history, The Celtic Warrior Sheamus!

The crowd roars in anticipation for John Morrison and when his music plays the crowd goes nuts!

Justin Roberts: and his opponent, from Los Angeles California, weighing in at 223 pounds, The Shaman of Sexy, the Monday Night Delight, John Morrison!
Sheamus vs John Morrison​
Sheamus and Morrison start the match with a lockup. Sheamus pounds Morrison's back with a couple of forearm shots before irish whipping him against the ropes and catching him on the rebound with a double axe handle. Sheamus mounts Morrison and starts pounding away with right hands. He gets off of him and does his signature taunt holding his arms out like a cross. He lifts Morrison up to his shoulders to attempt the Celtic Cross but Morrison counters into a back slide for a two count. Sheamus looks pissed he almost lost and charges Morrison with a clothesline but Morrison does the splits and ducks and blasts Sheamus with a Superkick staggering him. He then hits the Flash Kick and attempts a cover for two. He drags Sheamus near the turnbuckle and attempts Starship Pain, but Sheamus rolls out of the way and Morrison lands on his feet Sheamus catches him and hits the Irish Curse Back breaker for another two count. He sets up for the Brogue Kick but misses and gets his foot caught on the top turnbuckle. Morrison rolls him up for two. Morrison goes out to the apron and attempts a springboard move but Sheamus catches him with a clothesline turning him inside out. He picks Morrison up and attempts to power bomb him from inside the ring over the top rope out to the floor but Morrison counters with a head scissor sending Sheamus over the ropes to the floor instead. Morrison then does a suicide dive onto Sheamus on the outside. After a count of eight Morrison is able to roll Sheamus into the ring and cover him for a two count. He heads up top for Starship Pain but misses again and lands on his feet. Sheamus attempts another Brogue Kick but Morrison ducks and nails the Flash Kick. He then goes up for the third time and hits Starship Pain for the three count.

Winner by pinfall: John Morrison

Morrison is celebrating the biggest win of his career while Sheamus is infuriated. He hits Morrison with a Brouge Kick then he tears up the announce table and puts him through the table with the Celtic Cross. The EMT's come out to check on Morrison while we go backstage with Natalya and Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham: I am here at this time with Natalya. Natalya, How can you concentrate on winning your first championship here in the WWE while your family the Hart Dynasty is at odds? This is the biggest night of your career. How have you been preparing?
Natalya: Well Todd, Tyson and David have agreed to put their differences aside and support me tonight in my match with Laycool. It's a 2 on 1 handicap match so I'm gonna have them at ringside to have my back and even the odds if they try something slick. As far as how I have been preparing my Uncle Bret and my father Jim the Anvil Neidhart were one of the greatest tag teams in history and they have been giving me some pointers on how to go against a team like Laycool. I plan on isolating Layla since she is clearly the weaker member and hopefully I will walk out the new Divas champion and bring more championship gold to the Hart family legacy.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Diva's Championship. Making their way to the ring from Palatka Florida, Michelle McCool, and from Miami Florida, Layla!

Tony Chimel: and their opponent, from Calgary Alberta Canada, Natalya!
Divas Championship
Natalya w/ Tyson Kidd and DH Smith vs Laycool (c)​

Layla and Natalya start the match off. Natalya completely over powers Layla early. She locks in the Sharpshooter but Michelle comes in and breaks it up. Natalya knocks Michelle out of the ring and during that split second she is distracted Layla attacks her from behind. Layla has the advantage now and starts beating down Natalya. She tags in Michelle and they do a double suplex on Natalya. Then they both start holding their backs basically to mock Natalya's weight. Natalya is able to get the advantage back and hit a big powerslam on Michelle who tags in Layla. Natalya builds some momentum with a few clotheslines and she knocks Michelle off the apron. She attempts the Sharpshooter again on Layla but she sees Tyson and David fighting on the outside again. She asks what they are doing and Layla rolls her up and grabs the tights for the three count.

Winner by pinfall and still Divas champion: Laycool

Laycool heads up the ramp and Tyson and David get in the ring to apologize to Natalya. She shoves them both away and storms off. They start blaming one another saying the reason she lost was the others fault and they start brawling and have to be seperated by security.​

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the United States Championship! Making his way to the ring,being accompanied by Maryse from Tampa Florida, weighing in at 235 pounds, The Fortunate Son Ted Dibiase!

Justin Roberts: and his opponent from Aberdeen Washington, He is the WWE United States Champion, American Dragon Bryan Danielson!
Ted Dibiase w/Maryse vs Bryan Danielson (c)​

Danielson and Dibiase start the match off with a lockup, Danielson with a go behind and a waist lock take down. He turns around and puts Dibiase in a front face lock. Ted gets to his feet and fires a few shots to Bryan's midsection he throws him against the ropes and gives him a back drop. He goes for a clothesline but Bryan ducks, Ted bounces back off the ropes and takes his head off with a lariat. He goes for the cover but only gets two. He pulls Bryan to his feet and attempts a suplex. But Bryan lands on his feet and pushes him against the ropes into a roll up for a two count. Bryan hits a couple arm drags and a dropkick. He throws Ted into the corner and charges at him with a dropkick attempt but Ted moves and causes Bryan to crash and burn in the corner. Ted picks him up and hits a release german suplex. He then stalks Bryan and attempts Dream Street when he gets to his feet. But Bryan counters and throws Dibiase over his shoulder and locks in the Labell Lock. Dibiase has no choice but to tap out.

Winner by submission: Bryan Danielson

Team Mysterio is in the back with Josh Matthews. He is standing in front of everyone on the team. He asks Mysterio why he picked each member of the team he did.

Rey Mysterio: Josh it was an easy decision to pick the men I picked for my team to battle Team Del Rio. First of all I picked the 7 foot tall, 500 pound Big Show. He is the World's Largest Athlete. There isn't a single man in the entire WWE who can slay him let alone on Team Del Rio. Then there is Kofi Kingston. He is a former Intercontinental Champion and a former Tag Team Champion so I know he will work well with the rest of the team. Then you have MVP, MVP is a former United States Champion and he hates Del Rio just as much as me. So I know he will be passionate about winning the match. Finally I picked the Masterpiece Chris Masters. His Masterlock is unbreakable and if he locks anyone on Team Del Rio in it they will surely tap out. My team is strong and I am confident we will be victorious.
Josh Matthews: Alright let's send it over to Todd Grisham who is standing by with Team Del Rio, Todd.
Todd Grisham: Yes I am here at this time with Team Del Rio. Albert same question why did you pick the men you did for your team?
Alberto Del Rio: First of all why don't we have a Spanish interviewer? I don't like that. Anyway I didn't need any help to beat that little chiuhaha Rey Mysterio and his little friends but since its the rules I picked the best men I could find. First Jack Swagger he is a former World Heavyweight Champion. He is pretty good but he isn't as good as me. Next we have Cody Rhodes and Drew Mcintyre they were the Tag Team Champions and they both could beat Rey Mysterio. Finally I pick Tyler Reks. He is scary I would not wanna mess with him if I were them. I am Alberto Del Rio...but you already know that and my team is going to win the match and then im gonna break that little chiuhaha's arm.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is the five on five elimination tag team match. Making their way to the ring, Team Del Rio!

Tony Chimel: and their opponents Team Mysterio!
Team Alberto Del Rio vs Team Rey Mysterio
Del Rio, Swagger, Rhodes, Mcintyre, Reks vs MVP, Kofi, Big Show, Mysterio, Masters​

Mysterio and Del Rio start the match. Del Rio sends Mysterio down to the mat with an arm drag then keeps ahold of the arm and drives his knee into it. He wrings the arm again and rings it over the top rope. Mysterio falls to the mat and holds his arm and Del Rio tags in Swagger. Swagger starts stomping Mysterio's arm he then drives his knee into his arm a couple of times. He tags in Cody Rhodes who picks Mysterio up and hits a single arm ddt. He goes for the cover and Mysterio kicks out. Cody tags in Mcintyre who immediately attempts the Future Shock DDT. Rey headbutts him in the chest a couple of times and drop kicks him to the mat before springing to his corner and tagging in Big Show. Big Show goes after Mcintyre but Drew kicks him in the kneecap causing him to fall to one knee. Drew then tags in Tyler Reks. Tyler hits a DDT on big show and goes for the cover but Show kicks out. Reks drags Big Show outside the ring and waits for Rhodes to distract the referee when he does Tyler grabs a steel chair and slams it into Big Show's knee multiple times. He throws the chair to the side and slides back in the ring and the official counts out Big Show.

Big Show has been eliminated​

Kofi comes in and uses his quickness to get Reks off center. He hits the SOS but Reks kicks out at two. He then hits a scoop slam and does the Boom Drop for another two count. Kofi lets Tyler get to his feet and goes for Trouble in Paradise but Reks ducks and takes him down with a hard clothesline. Reks tags in Mcintyre who walks over to Kofi who gets up and nails him with Trouble in Paradise and gets the three count.

Drew Mcintyre has been eliminated​

Cody hits the Beautiful Disaster on Kofi upon entering the ring but only gets a two count. He then sets Kofi up for the Cross Rhodes but Kofi is able to grab the rope causing Cody to fall on his back. Kofi tags out to MVP. MVP goes for the Drive by kick but Cody side steps it and hits Cross Rhodes for the three count.

MVP has been eliminated​

Mysterio springboards back into the ring and pulls off a beautiful hurracanrana for a near fall. He drop kicks Rhodes onto the ropes and goes for the 619 but when he bounces off the ropes Swagger kicks him in the back causing him to fall on his face. Cody tags out to Swagger who immediately locks in the Ankle Lock but Mysterio rolls through and gets a pinfall on Swagger.

Jack Swagger has been eliminated​

Reks comes back in and Mysterio tags out to Masters. They try to knock each other down with dual shoulder blocks before Masters tags Mysterio back in and throws him in the ring. He then applies the Masterlock on Mysterio and drops him to the mat. Kofi chases Masters up the ramp while Mysterio is in the ring. Del Rio blind tags himself in and locks in the Cross Arm Breaker for the submission. Masters and Kofi left the ringside area so they were disqualified.

Winners: Team Del Rio

The commentators plug the movie Knucklehead now on DVD.​

Tony Chimel: The next contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Tony Chimel: Making his way to the ring, from Toronto Ontario Canada, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the challenger, The Rated R Superstar Edge!

Tony Chimel: and his opponent, from Parts Unknown, being accompanied to the ring by Paul Bearer weighing in at 323 pounds, The World Heavyweight Champion Kane!
World Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs Kane (c) w/Paul Bearer​

The referee holds up the title belt for both men to see. Then he rings for the bell. Edge and Kane trade punches to start the match but Kane gets the advantage with a big uppercut. Edge gets to his feet and Kane goes to irish whip him but Edge counters and sends Kane into the ropes Edge hits a spinning heel kick and goes for a cover for two. Kane gets to his feet and eats a few punches from Edge before countering an irish whip attempt of Edge's and sending Edge into the corner. Kane then hits a big clothesline in the corner and picks Edge up and hits a sidewalk slam. Edge kicks out at two and Kane heads up top. He attempts his flying clothesline but Edge moves out of the way. When Kane gets back up Edge nails the Edge O Matic for two. He sets up for a Spear in the corner but Kane catches him around the throat in mid Spear he goes for the Chokeslam but Edge elbows Kane in the side of the head and hits the Edgecution. He goes for the cover but only gets two. Edge locks in the Sharpshooter but Kane gets to the ropes. Edge goes for another spear and this time connects he goes for the cover but Paul Bearer gets on the apron and the ref stops his count. Edge knocks Bearer off the apron and Kane hits him with the Chokeslam! He goes for the cover but Edge kicks out at two. Kane is shocked. He does the cut throat signal and sets up the tombstone when the lights go out. They come back on and Edge spears him again. He attempts another cover but Kane kicks out again. He goes for one more spear and Kane catches him and slings him over his shoulder for the Tombstone Piledriver. Edge slides over his back though and bounces off the ropes for another spear Kane catches him for the Chokeslam again but Edge counters into a DDT. Edge finally is able to hit his third spear of the match and get the win to become a ten time champion!

Winner by pinfall: New World Heavyweight Champion Edge!

Josh Matthews runs down to the ring to get an interview with the new World Champion.

Josh Matthews: Edge congratulations on becoming the World Heavyweight Champion for the tenth time. How does this stack up to your other extra ordinary accomplishments.
Edge: Josh it ranks at the top of the list. I just joined a very exclusive club tonight becoming World Champion for the tenth time. Now there is one thing I have left to do. One more notch I don't have in the belt. That is to walk into Wrestlemania as the champion and win. That is what I plan on doing.
Edge celebrates while Todd Grisham talks with John Cena.​

Todd Grisham: Guys I am backstage with tonight's Special Referee John Cena. John what are you gonna do tonight?
John Cena: Todd I'm gonna call the match right down the middle. If Randy Orton wins he deserved it. If Wade Barrett wins he deserved it. One way or another the man who leaves Survivor Series tonight is a deserving WWE Champion.
Todd Grisham: But John if Randy Orton retains the WWE title tonight we will never see you in the WWE again.
John Cena: Todd If I help Wade Barrett win the title tonight and he doesn't earn it I spit on the WWE Championship and the nine times I have held it. I spit on this business I love so much. I spit on the fans who watch this program, and I spit on the legends who made this business. Wade has all of the talent in the world after all he beat me to make me join Nexus. He doesn't need my help. I don't like him personally but he is talented. Rest assured though free or fired Nexus is going down.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Championship. If Wade Barrett wins Cena is free from Nexus. If he loses Cena is fired. Making his way to the ring the challenger, from Manchester England, weighing in at 265 pounds, The leader of the Nexus Wade Barrett!

Justin Roberts: and his opponent, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in at 245 pounds, The Legend Killer, The Viper, The WWE Champion, Randy Orton!

Justin Roberts: and now introducing the special guest referee for this contest, Nexus member John Cena!
WWE Championship Special Referee John Cena if Barrett wins Cena is free, if he loses Cena is fired.
Randy Orton (c) vs Wade Barrett​

Barrett and Orton lockup and Barrett backs him against the ropes. Cena asks for a break but does not get one so he has to seperate both men. Orton shoves Cena to the mat. Barrett takes Orton down with a big boot. He then locks in a rear naked choke on Orton. Orton grabs the rope and when Barrett won't let go, Cena makes him. Barrett gets in his face and asks Cena if he values his job. Orton takes Barrett down from behind and starts stomping away. He bounces off the ropes and drops his knee onto Barrett's neck. Orton is now pounding away on Barrett. Cena pulls him off. Orton and Cena start trading punches. Barrett gets up and knocks Orton down with a clothesline. He tells Cena to stay out of it then picks Orton up and goes for Wasteland, Orton slides down his back and shoves him into Cena knocking him down. Nexus comes down to the ring and starts beating down Orton. Cena comes to and chases some of Nexus off...

Triple H comes down with his sledgehammer and Nexus leaves the ring. He then blasts Orton in the ribs with his sledgehammer. He takes his shirt off to reveal a Nexus shirt underneath. Cena looks shocked when Barrett and HHH shake hands. Barrett goes for the cover and orders Cena to count the pinfall. He tells HHH to leave the ring first and counts the three reluctantly.

Winner by pinfall and new WWE Champion: Wade Barrett

Nexus then beats down Cena and Orton laying them both out with sledgehammer shots and Pedigrees.

Barrett poses with the WWE title and HHH bows down to him. They shake hands again and hug. The crowd boos wildly as the show goes off the air.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Kaval Vs. Dolph Ziggler: Let me say, great choice so glad to see that Kaval has gotten the Intercontinental Title I hope you give him a very big push. Dolph Ziggler and Vickie break up? 3 way love triangle Edge-Vickie-Ziggler?

Nexus vs. Santino and Koslov: Not much to say glad that Nexus retained.

Morrison vs. Sheamus: If Morrison won Sheamus would have had to destroy Morrison after the match no doubt about that. Either this feud will continue for another month or so or Morrison is done for a while/

Ted DiBiase vs Bryan Danielson: Outcome was expected glad to see Bryan pick up the win.

Survivor Series match: Didn’t think that Team Del Rio would pick up the win in that way. I didn’t think that there were disqualifications for leaving the ring side but that’s fine, I look for some sort of rematch between the two teams.

Edge Vs. Kane: Thought that Kane should have continued to win at least for another month or two. I have no clue who Edge is going to feud with now. Hopefully he doesn’t stay face.

Calling it now Christian wins the Royal Rumble or Jericho does and at Wrestlemania its
Christian vs Edge, Edge Vs. Jericho or Christian vs. Jericho vs. Edge.

Orton vs. Barrett: When Triple H came out ending was suspected, was hoping Cena would turn heel. Glad that Triple H came back and is now heel, looks like he was the higher power maybe. Excited to see where this is going

Overall good ppv would have liked to see some more color as well as some more commentating

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
The Smackdown roster is really, really dead compared to Raw's. Smackdown has 16 guys, Raw has 27.... Kinda annoys me at how shit Smackdowns roster is.

The PPV was alright, happy Barrett is the new champ. The thing you do with the titantrons is unique but it really doesn't seem to roll with me. Not sure why.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Monday Night Raw Preview​

Coming off the heels of one of the biggest ppv events in WWE history, Monday Night Raw is emanating live from the Amway Center in Orlando Florida for the first time ever and we have a block buster show planned. First of all last night at Survivor Series Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater of the Nexus defended the WWE Tag Team Titles against Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov. Now just 24 hours later there will be a rematch for those very tag team titles. Also two of the men who faced off last night at Survivor Series will be on opposite sides of the ring in tag team action when Daniel Bryan teams with the new Divas champion Natalya to take on Ted Dibiase and Maryse in mixed tag team action. Finally in our main event a rematch for the WWE title Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett with John Cena as the Special Guest Referee. Only this time the General Manager has declared that if Randy Orton isn't victorious Cena will be fired and Nexus will be at ringside as lumberjacks. Cena has prmoised to once again do his best to call the match down the middle but how will he be able to count a pinfall in Orton's favor with Nexus surrounding the ring. These three blockbuster matches as well as an explanation from Triple H who returned last night as to why he helped Wade Barrett win the title and more tonight on Monday Night Raw!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts