Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m going to start my BTB the night after Hell in the Cell. I’m going to keep all the results the same, with the excepting of one, for the purpose of this booker, John Cena defeated Wade Barrett, therefore would not be forced to join The Nexus, who in turn will have to disband.

There is a back story and is a little bit of a fantasy Booker (which I hope is allowed). So please read these made up News reports, which will explain the back story.

WWE 2010- Rewriting recent history

PWInsider
Monday 25th September 2010

The wrestling world was rocked today, by the announcement by Dixie Carter that the Total Non Stop Action wrestling company had officially gone into administration. The board of directors, behind the scenes, and Miss Carter herself have firmly blamed 3 men for the fall of her company. Those 3 men have been named as Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan and Vince Russo.

When this regime took over the reigns at TNA, it was believed that with some star quality signings (Ric Flair, Mr Anderson, Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam amongst others) and the base of talent who made TNa what it was, then the WWE would have to sit up and take notice of the company, but the move to Monday Nights, going into direct competition failed. That coupled with some strange booking decisions, and over spending on the before mention stars has led to today’s announcement.

Many within the business and even casual fans can notice the similarities between the fall of TNA, and the fall of WCW at the turn of the century. But whilst this fall, will have alerted Vince McMahon to the talent becoming available, it is thought that the WWE creative team does not want to echo the failed Invasion angle they played out when WCW fell.

It is also thought that the announcement today will have come as a bit of a wake up call to the WWE board of directors. With ratings and buyrates falling, they may see this as the ideal opportunity to not only make cut backs but also claw back some of the lost audience by bringing in some new, exciting faces from TNA. But to do so it is thought that in order to accommodate any talent Vince McMahon wants to bring, there will have to be releases from the company.

Sunday 3rd October 2010

Hell in the Cell Results

United States Championship
Submissions Count Anywhere Match

Daniel Bryan (c) defeated The Miz & John Morrison

WWE Championship
Hell in the Cell match

Randy Orton (c) defeated Sheamus

Edge defeated Jack Swagger

John Cena defeated Wade Barrett

Unifeid Diva’s Championship
Natalya defeated Michelle McCool (c) via DQ

World Heavyweight Championship
Hell in the Cell match

Kane (c) defeated The Undertaker​

Monday 4th October 2010

It is being reported that Vince McMahon will appear on Monday Night Raw tonight, with a huge announcement which will effect the future of the WWE Universe. The announcement comes just 1 week after it was revealed that TNA wrestling had gone into administration.

Early reports indicate that Vince is going to appear to reveal exactly who the anonymous General Manager is on Monday Night Raw, although these plans as always are subject to change.

It was also confirmed in a statement from The WWE board of directors that the WWE has come to terms with the release of some of talent.

Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Caylen Croft
Chris Masters
Darren Young
Hornswoggle
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Joey Mercury
JTG
Gail Kim
Nikki Bella
Skip Sheffield
Tamina
Trent Barreta
Yoshi Tatsu​
WWE Roster

Monday Night Raw
General Manager
Anonoymous General Manager (communicating through Michael Cole via email)

Announce Team
Michael Cole (Play-by-Play)
Jerry “The King” Lawler (Colour)
Justin Roberts (Ring Announcer)

Male Superstars
Alex Riley
CM Punk
Chris Jericho (Currently on Hiatus)
Daniel Bryan
David Hart Smith
David Otunga
Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Heath Slater
John Cena
John Morrison
Justin Gabriel
Mark Henry
Michael Tarver
Primo
Randy Orton
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Ted DiBiase
The Great Khali (currently on Hiatus)
The Miz
Triple H (currently injured)
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Zack Ryder

Divas
Eve Torres
Maryse
Melina
Natalya​

Smackdown!​

General Manager
Theodore Long
Vickie Guerrero (Consultant to GM & Valet to Dolph Ziggler)

Announce Team

Todd Grisham (Play-by-Play)
Matt Striker (Colour)
Tony Chimmel (Ring Announcer)

Male Superstars
Big Show
Chavo Guerrero
Christian (currently injured)
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Finlay
Jack Swagger
Kaval
Kofi Kingston
Luke Gallows
Matt Hardy
Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)
The Undertaker
Vance Archer

Divas
Beth Phoenix (Currently Injured)
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Michelle McCool
Rosa Mendes

Other
Paul Bearer (manager to Kane)
Current Tag Teams/Stables
Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov
Team LayCool (Layla & Michelle McCool)
The Gate Crashers (Vance Archer & Curt Hawkins)
The Hart Dynasty (David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd & Natalya)
Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes

Champions
Raw
WWE- Randy Orton
United States- Daniel Bryan

Smackdown
World Heavyweight- Kane
Intercontinental- Dolph Ziggler

Both Brands
Unified Diva’s Champion- Michelle McCool & Layla (self professed co-champions)
World Tag Team- Drew McIntyre & Cody Rhodes​

The first show, Monday Night Raw soon.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Looks interesting, I've gotta say. I expect to see a TNA Invasion Angle done right. With the Nexus being no more I'd like to see where the rest of it's members end up. I'll be sure to tune in for the first RAW.

RIP Skip Sheffield's Career. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts