Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been away from this section now for about 4 months. I am now getting used to college and life here, so I have figured it is a good time to give another run at BTB. I think my last thread with Lee was one of my best so I am hoping this one can live up or surpass it. It will start from 2010 Survivor Series results that I made up from scratch. Raw shows will be in full and sd in recap. Forgive me as I am not totally up to date with current smackdown happenings.

Roster:

Alex Riley
Chris Jericho - Inactive
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
David Hart Smith
David Otunga
Evan Bourne - Inactive,
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
The Great Khali
Heath Slater
Husky Harris
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
John Morrison
Justin Gabriel
Mark Henry
Michael McGillicutty
Michael Tarver - Inactive
The Miz
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Skip Sheffield - Inactive
Ted DiBiase
Triple H - Inactive
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Eve
Gail Kim
Jillian
Maryse
Melina
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Tamina

Roster

Alberto Del Rio
The Big Show
Caylen Croft
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Christian - Inactive
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Jack Swagger
Joseph “Joey” Mercury - Inactive
JTG
Kane
Kaval
Kofi Kingston
Luke Gallows
Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)
Rey Mysterio
Shad Gaspard
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
The Undertaker
Vance Archer

Beth Phoenix - Inactive
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Michelle McCool
Rosa Mendes
Tiffany

** In a classic 5 on 5 Survivor Series Elimination Match, Team Del Rio ( Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, “Dashing” Cody Rhodes, & Dolph Ziggler) defeated Team Mysterio ( Rey Mysterio, MVP, Kofi Kingston, Kaval, & The Big Show)

Order of elimination
1) Dolph Ziggler eliminates Kaval with the Zig Zag
2) Big Show is eliminated by countout.
3) MVP eliminates Drew McIntyre with the play of the day
4) Rey Mysterio eliminates Jack Swagger with the 619
5) Alberto Del Rio makes Kofi Kingston tap out with an armbar
6) Rey Mysterio eliminates “Dashing” Cody Rhodes with a rollup
7) Dolph Ziggler eliminates Rey Mysterio with the IC Title to the skull
8) MVP eliminates Dolph Ziggler with the Drive By Kick
9) Alberto Del Rio defeats MVP with an armbar into a pin

** Laycool defeated Natalya in a 2 on 1 handicap match to retain the Divas Championship

** Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater defeated Hart Dynasty to retain the Unified Tag Team Championships. After the match, Hart Dynasty beat the hell out of each other having to be restrained by security.

** In a classic 5 on 5 Survivor Series Elimination Match, Team Miz ( Miz, Alex Riley, CM Punk, Sheamus, & Ted Dibiase defeated Team Bryan ( Daniel Bryan, R-Truth, John Morrison, Santino Marella, & Goldust.

Order of Elimination
1) Miz eliminates Santino Marella with the Skull Crushing Finale
2) Sheamus eliminates Goldust with the Brough Kick
3) CM Punk eliminated R-Truth with the GTS.
4) Daniel Bryan eliminates Ted Dibiase with the Labell lock
5) John Morrison eliminates Alex Riley with the Star Ship Pain
6) CM Punk eliminates John Morrison with the GTS
7) Miz eliminates Daniel Bryan with the Skull Crushing Finale.

** Edge defeats Kane via DQ for the World Heavyweight Championship when Paul Bearer tries to interfere the referee calls for the bell. After the match, Edge tries to get his hands on Bearer, but Kane stops him with a chokeslam

** Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett with John Cena as the guest referee with all the high stakes ends in a no contest when……..

THE MIZ CASHES IN HIS MONEY IN THE BANK BREIFCASE!!!!!! He hits Barrett and Orton with the case. He does the SCF on Orton. John Cena has no choice but to count the pin, as MIZ IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!!!!! Miz and Riley have an epic celebration. Eventually Michael Cole makes his way into the ring and is basically having a orgasm the whole time..

RAW PREVIEW UP LATER!!

·
Captain Cally
1,674 Posts
OML, while you have made some enemies,I'm glad to see you back. Hopefully you can stick with this. I have to say your Survivor Series results for the most part were solid. While I'm not a huge fan of a 2 on 1 handicap for Natalya who really cares in the end bc it is divas. ANyway with miz cashing in MITB (which I think will happen IRL) this makes things very interesting. Please I beg you, book Miz as a strong champion bc I honestly think that is where the E, will screw up with him if he does cash in and win. Good luck with this.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Good to see a BTB of current time. I hope you distance yourself enough from the current product, as reproducing what happens in TV might be a temptation. Some of the Survivor Series results were a little odd but they were good nonetheless. Miz cashing in indeed adds an interesting spin to the situation and I am interested in what happens on Raw, since technically Cena will have to be fired.

·
WWWYKI, Bro.
1,426 Posts
Wow, man, I'm so happy to see that you're back! Our BTB was intense and I loved every minute of it. We had such great storylines planned but the future had different plans for us. If only I could just write Smackdown! for you right now so we can continue our partnership...

Oh wait I can....

Ladies and gentlemen (for those who care) OML and I will be in ANOTHER partnershipped thread! I will be taking over the Smackdown! show, but I just want to let everyone know that it will remain recapped. I won't be writing in full, except pay-per view stuff.

I'm very excited to be taking over Smackdown! again in a different timezone! It'll be tough to juggle this, college, and life but we'll make the best of it! I'm really excited for this and I look forward to see what the future holds for OML and Leeroy once again!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Whoa OML and Leeroy new thread?! Amazing stuff guys, I can't wait, I like the time period well except the fucked up tag division, I hope you guys make it better. I can't wait for this BTB, good luck guys!

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
Good to see both of you back. Your last thread looked alright and you seemed fine with working with one another, so hopefully this one goes on to last a little longer. Not so sure about the Survivor Series results with The Miz cashing in as I don't think he's quite ready yet, but I guess making me a believer can become a challenge for OML.

Good luck with this one, and hopefully it lasts.

·
WWWYKI, Bro.
1,426 Posts
I wish OML best of luck with RAW, but I'm ready to blow everyone away with Smackdown!, even though I haven't started brainstorming yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts