Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE RAW

Jerry Lawler and The Coach welcome us to the show.

"Here comes the Money"

King-Hey its the Owner of the WWE Shane O Mac

Coach-I wonder why he is out here

Shane starts to talk

I came out here tonight to say something to all you fans. As you all no my father Handed over the WWE to me Last Month. Well in the last 23 Years my dad has made many Mistakes such as the Screw Job. So i am here to Patch up some Diffrences so Bret Hart i am Inviting you to Wrestlemania 24 in 5 weeks at The Toronto Skydome for the Hall of Fame Induction. Thank you and goodnight.

King- OH my God! i cant beleive what he Just said. Bret Hart at Wrestlemania 24 .

Coach- Me either King well up next we have a TV title match

WWE TV Title
Tajiri (C) vs Sean O Hare

At the 11:18 mark Tajiri hooks in the Tarantula but Sean breaks the hold. Sean goes for the Powerbombbut Tajiri manages to get out of it and sprays the Mist in his Eyes kicks him in the Head 1-2- No Kick out Tajiri attempts another kick but Misses and Sean puts him in the Firemans Carry Postion and does a Spicoli Driver but Wait Tajiri Spins around and lands on his feet and Low blow but the Ref does not see it 1-2-3

Winner at 14:23 Tajiri

King- What a match.

"We go to the Back and see World Champ Shelton Benjamin"

Shelton- Hey Trish wait.

Trish- What ?

Shelton- I see you wrestle every Monday and i think your Great

Trish- Thanks

Shelton- I was Wondering if you would like to Mange me tonight in my Match with Hassan

Trish- I would Love too.

Commercial

What do you think so far

·
Registered
178 Posts
Its hard to think anything just now as there has only been about a 1/4 of a show posted. Your meant to post full shows. but once you get the whole show up ill review it, good luck

·
Banned
354 Posts
No offense dude. But this sucked. If you wanna post a show post the whole show. Otherwise this should get deleted.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Ok people I think after about four of the same posts he gets the message yuh. The idea here is original but you should've presented more information and shown who the champions were in this year and perhaps a back story on the major events that have occured.

·
Pedal Down The Foothills. Wheelies On The Front.
7,915 Posts
The Main Event said:
Ok people I think after about four of the same posts he gets the message yuh. The idea here is original but you should've presented more information and shown who the champions were in this year and perhaps a back story on the major events that have occured.
Not necessarily, because if just one person replied with, "Post the rest of the show" or something similar it would be the opinions of one user. But if 3, 4 or 5 people post it represents a possible general consensus.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Then there are also instances when this turns into a load of spam ^^^ example. He currently gets the point I believe. No need to post anymore unless he posts the rest of the show or something. Afterall even though he did not get it right to post a whole show in one post it is still his btb thread and you guys are spamming it up.

·
hello
19,588 Posts
yep well that was spam you retard, plus your breaking sig rules, so I'd be hoping that you dont get warned twice for that.

As for the show, where the bloody hell is the rest of it then, its been 12 hours whoever posted this.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You should post the full show but on my show I did the same as you. I'm still on my first show and I have not got many bad coments. I'll read your full show when it's finnished.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts