Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am starting my fed now. I am taking all the current WWE Storylines and my first show will be New Years Revolution.

Current New Years Revolution Card

WWE Title
Elimination Chamber
John Cena Vs Kurt Angle Vs Kane Vs Shawn Michaels Vs Chris Masters Vs Carlito

Intercontinental Championship
Edge Vs Ric Flair

Grudge Match
Triple H Vs Big Show

Womens Championship
Trish Stratus Vs Mickie James

Card will be updated soon

WWE Raw Roster

Antonio
Ashley
Big Show
Candice
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Daivari
Danny Basham
Edge
Eugene
Gene Snitsky
Gregory Helms
John Cena
Johnny Parisi
Kane
Kurt Angle
Lance Cade
Lita
Matt Striker
Mickie James
Rene Dupree
Ric Flair
Rob Conway
Rob Van Dam
Romeo
Rosey
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Torrie Wilson
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Tyson Tomko
Val Venis
Victoria

WWE Smackdown Roster

Batista
Boogeyman
Booker T
Brian Kendrick
Chad Dick
Chris Benoit
Doug Basham
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
James Dick
JBL
Jillian
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Juventud
Ken Kennedy
Kid Kash
Lashley
Matt Hardy
Melina
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul Burchill
Paul London
Psicosis
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Road Warrior Animal
Scotty 2 Hotty
Sharmell
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steven Richards
Super Crazy
Sylvan
Undertaker
Vito
William Regal

WWE Raw Champions

RAW Champions

John Cena - WWE
Ric Flair - IC
Trish Stratus - Womens
Big Show -Tag Team
Kane - Tag Team

WWE Smackdown Champions

Batista - World
Kid Kash - CW
MNM - Tag Team
US Title - Vacant

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Joey Styles: Good evening folks and welcome to New Years Revolution. I am Joey Styles and along here beside me is The Coach.

Coach: Thank you Joey. Well there is no King tonight because the first match will be The King facing Gregory Helms.

Joey Styles: Let us take you back to how this whole rivalry started.

A Video airs of Gregory Helms talking about The King on wwe.com unlimited. It then shows The King challenging Helms on Raw monday night.
Joey Styles: Well thats how this whole rivalry started. Helms said that The King was making up jokes about him. But Jerry got back at Helms last monday night on Raw

Coach: He was lucky though Joey. Tonight, The King is going to get an ass whooping.

The Kings music hits and he makes his way donw to the ring.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Memphis, Tennessee, Weighing in at 236 pounds......Jerry "The King" Lawler

Gregory Helms music hits and he makes his way out to the ring.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Smithfield, North Carolina, Weighing in at 191 pounds........Gregory Helms

Ding Ding Ding

Match Summary:

The bell rings for the match to start. Both men lock up in the center of the ring. Helms quickly locks in a side headlock on King. King tries pushing Helms off but to no avail. Helms locks on the hold tighter. King looks like he is in pain. King starts delivering elbows to the side Helms. He loosens his hold slightly.

King keeps elbowing Helms in the side. He lets go from the pain of the elbows. King starts punching Helms in the head with huge right hands. King hits a giant suplex on Helms. He covers, 1...., Helms kicks out at one and a half.

King goes straight back on the offense. He backs Helms into the corner. He hits him with rapid right and left hands into the Mid-section. King then starts to deliver hard right hands to Helms head. He pushes King off of him.

Helms and King start exchanging right hands with eachother. Helms grabs King by the arm and Irish whips him into the other corner. But look, the referee gets knocked out!

Helms goes over to King. He hits him with a Shining Wizard?!?! He goes for the cover but the referee is down. Helms gets out of the ring. He goes and looks for a weapon. He gets a steel chair. He throws it into the ring.

He slides back into the ring. He picks up the chair. Helms goes to hit King with the chair....But No. Someone grabbed the chair off Helms. He turns around and Rosey is standing there with the chair in his hand! He Whacks Helms with the chair right across the face.

King gets up. He sees that Helms is down thanks to Rosey. He goes up to the top rope. He hits his famous punch to the face. He picks up Helms and hits a huge Piledriver. He wakes the referee. The cover......1..........2..........3

Winner Via Pinfall: Jerry "The King" Lawler

Lillian Garcia: And the winner of this match via pinfall.......Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Joey Styles: Wow Coach. King did it. He has beaten Gregory Helms!

Coach: He got lucky. If it wasnt for Rosey he would never have won it.

Jerry Lawler makes his way up the rampway celebrating and out to the back. Meanwhile the camera switched backstage.

Todd Grisham: Mr.McMahon, two weeks ago on Raw you told Shawn Michaels that you would "Screw Him" just like he "Screwed" Bret Hart. My question is, do you plan on screwing him tonight at New Years Revolution?

Vince McMahon: HeHeHe, screw him tonight? Tell me how the hell I would screw him at this PPV if he will be in an Elimination Chamber match?

Todd Grisham: Well Mr.McMahon, Shawn Michaels says that the day you screw him is the day that Bret Hart becomes the new Raw GM.

Vince McMahon: Did he say that Todd? Poor little Shawn is afraid of ME. Shawn, you think you are better then Vincent Kennedy McMahon? Well guess again. Tommorow night on Raw I am putting you in a match, a steel cage match! against......Big Show. How are you going to deal with that Shawn?

Voice: Your gonna screw me?

The camera turns around to see Shawn Michaels!

Shawn Michaels: You think you can screw me Vince? Guess Again.

Michaels hits McMahon with Sweet Chin Music. The camera fades.

Joey Styles: Well what we saw there was totally amazing. Vince McMahon said that he would screw Shawn Michaels but I think it turned out the opposite way.

Coach: Dont worry Joey, Mr.McMahon will get him back.

Joey Styles: Well you are going to love this Coach because up next it will be the Diva Gauntlet match.

The camera fades for a moment. It then airs and advertisement for Wrestlemania 22.

When we come back the first two divas are in the ring. They are Torrie Wilson and Ashley.

Match Summary:

Both divas look at each other in the ring. Ashley goes after Torrie. She pulls her hair. She then kicks her in the gut and starts punching her in the head. She pulls off her top! Torrie is furious looking. She gets back at Ashley by doing all punching moves. She then starts attackng her with grapple moves. She pulls off Ashley's top and trousers. Ashley is eliminated.

Eliminated: Ashley

The next person out is Victoria! Victoria gets in the ring. Torrie lies down on the ground. Victoria pulls her trousers and top off! Torrie is eliminated! Torrie then just sits in the corner of the ring watching.

Eliminated: Torrie Wilson

The next person out is Maria! Maria does Grapple moves to Victoria. Ashley slides a Steel chair into the ring and Maria knocks Victoria straight in the head with it. She pulls off her top and trousers

Eliminated: Victoria

Candice comes out next. She slides into the ring but straight away she gets hit with the steel chair. Maria pulls off her Top and Trousers.

Eliminated: Candice

Winner: Maria

Joey Styles: Oh my god. Maria won! Maria actually won!

Coach: How did that stupid idiot win? It should have been Candice or Torrie.

Joey Styles: Well she won Coach and thats all that matters.

Coach: Up next Ladies and Gentlemen is Edge facing "The Nature Boy" for the Intercontinental Championship

A video airs with clips of the whole Edge/Flair saga on Raw.
*On This Day* hits and Edge along with Lita makes his way down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, accompanied by Lita, from Toronto, Ontario, weighing in at 240 pounds......Edge

*Woooooooo* hits and Ric Flair makes his way down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 243 pounds, He is the Intercontinental Champion.........Ric Flair

Match Summary:

Edge gets the upperhand for the start of the match. He uses all attack moves and then moves on to the Grapple moves.

Flair fights back. The play moves to the outside. Edge destroys Flair on the outside. Both men get back into the ring. Flair gets the upperhand on Edge but has lost too much blood to continue. Edge hits him with the spear. He covers. 1....2....3

Winner Via Pinfall and new Intercontinental Champion: Edge

Edge and Lita celebrate with Edge's new gold as they walk up the rampway.

Coach: Yes, I told you Edge would destroy Flair. We have a new Intercontinental Champion Ladies and Gentlemen.

Joey Styles: I cant believe it Coach. Edge has "Rescued the Gold" from Flair!

Coach: You have to listen to be more often Joey. Anyway, up next is Trish Stratus versus Mickie James

*Time to Rock and Roll* hits and Trish Stratus makes her way down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia: Making her way to the ring, from Toronto, Ontario, she is the womens Champion.....Trish Stratus.

Mickie James music hits and she makes her way to the ring

Lillian Garcia: Making her way to the ring, from Richmond, Virginia.............Mickie James

Match Summary:

Trish and Mickie have a nice long match. The play switches back and forth with both Women getting their share of the action. Eventually Trish's In-Ring experiance is too much for Mickie. She gets hit with Stratusfaction. Trish covers for the 1...2....3

Winner Via Pinfall: Trish Stratus

Joey Styles: Wow, Trish won. I thought Mickie would have the upperhand going into this match but I have been proven wrong. Trish wins.

Coach: It doesnt matter who wins for me, both women are beatiful.

Match Summary

This match is a very quick match. The referee rings the bell. Big Show hits Triple H with his cast and Triple H gets busted open. Big Show pins him and the match is over. Wait, no its not. Triple H just got his shoulder up. Triple H beats down on Big Show and hits the pedigree. He covers and gets the win. 1.....2.....3

Winner Via Pinfall: Triple H

Joey Styles: Well now its time for our Main-Event. It is the Elimination Chamber!

Coach: I have been waiting all night for this Joey. I cant wait

Match Summary:

Shawn Michaels and Chris Masters enter the ring first. Michaels beats down on Masters and busts him open with a Irish whip into the glass chamber of Kane. Kane gets out and destroys both Masters and Michaels. He hits them with a double chokeslam! The referee gets Kane back in the chamber.

John Cena comes out next and he pins both men! Kane once again gets out of his chamber and destroys Cena. He sends him through his own Glass Chamber. He then lifts Cena over his head and puts him on top of his chamber. He gets up and jumps off with Cena and hits a huge big ChokeSlam!

Both men are down. The timer finishes for Angle to come out. Angle comes out and pins both men. Kane is eliminated but CENA KICKS OUT! Cena goes to work on Angle and hits him with an F-U and eliminates him. Carlito comes out and goes after Cena.

He hits him with his finisher and pins Cena. He gets a two count and Cena kicks out. Cena hits a big F-U to Carlito and pins him. 1.....2.....3

Winner Via Pinfall: John Cena

Joey Styles: Cena retains. Oh my God, Cena has survived the Elimination Chamber and keeps his title.

Coach: Dont worry Joey. He will lose it soon.

End Of Show

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*Green Day* said:
You post your shows in one post, not multiple posts like on PW.

How do you know about PW? Well yes. I thought I could do it like PW. Sorry guys.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Please note. I am only doing Summary matches for Raw, Smackdown and small PPVs because of the One post rule. I will do full matches etc. for SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

Raw Preview

At New Years Revolution WWE Champion John Cena kept the WWE Championship. How will the other participants react? Tune in to find out.

Also a huge Steel Cage match between Big Show and Shawn Michaels has been made. Mr.McMahon is tying to stack the odds against Michaels. Who will win this match?

Also will the new Raw GM be revealed? Tune in, to find out.

· Registered
3,472 Posts
Helms vs. King: Awesome match! It'll be nice to see the possible Rosey-Helms fued (if that happens). exciting ending

Vince Promo: Awesome promo! I hope Michaels does more to vince than just a sweet chin music... and i hope michaels beats big show in the steel cage match

Bra and Panties Gauntlet Match:

Wow.. ashley got screwed -_- i didn't want her to win anyways..
Torrie.. you stupid bitch! it's too bad torrie is victoria's little pet.. oh well.. stupid victoria
WOOHOO! Maria eliminated Victoria! Best part of the show! And well described as to what she did.. but why didn't Torrie try to do anything? maybe Torrie could have tried to jump in and help but it was too late and then get bashed with the chair too.. oh well, still a good elimination
I dunno.. Maria eliminating both women with the chair.. seems a little overused in this match although it's great that maria won.. one thing though, you didn't really show maria as an idiot. she seemed to know exactly what to do.. in her matches she just seems to get lucky when having fun.. if that makes sense (it doesn't, oh well)

LOL Coach called Maria a stupid idiot.. that seems a little unlike coach to call a diva that. he should have used more professional words rather than stupid idiot. also, stupid idiot cancels itself out, meaning he's calling maria smart.. but anyways xP

Edge vs. Flair: the summary was very short for being a title match and the summary made the match seem boring (to me anyways) i didn't like the way you wrote this summary out

Stratus vs. James: this summary was a little better, i guess i'm not really for the short summaries but the end turned out good and thank god trish won

ya know.. you wrote more for the helms/king match than you did for the main event.. that seems a little strange, i don't like that

what happened to announcing big show and triple h? it just jumped right into the match..

Show vs. HHH: Wow.. i didn't like that at all. that was a really anticipated match and that's all that happened? i think big show should have gotten in a lot more hits with the cast and then maybe gone for the chokeslam with his left hand, which would be hard since he's right handed, triple h could avoid the chokeslam and than start his assault, finally hitting show with the pedigree at the end.. but that's just how i would've done it

once again.. the main event and no introducing of the wrestlers? that was bad..

Elimination Chamber: Kane seemed to overpower this match a little too much.. so i didn't like that. and i would've thought michaels would last a little longer than that, to shove it in mcmahons face a little.. but john cena won so all is good. oh.. and when you said "hits a huge big ChokeSlam".. "huge big" sounds awfully childish.. maybe just huge or big would have worked, but both? sounded kind of weird to me

on wordperfect 10, excluding pictures, this show was 6 pages long. whether or not you just write summaries for the matches, 6 pages is bad. your summaries could have been longer and more descriptive, it is a ppv, important one or not.. you stopped announcing people by the end of the show and the matches slowly got shorter and shorter.. i think you got lazy by the end of this show. overall, the decisions you made and the commentators were great, but you could have done so much more with this..

what could you have done with this?
*more descriptive matches
*announced the people.. especially for the elimination chamber
*more promos. 1 promo for a ppv or regular show at that is just not enough.

you have the ability to make these shows great, i can tell by what you wrote for the ppv, but you have to put the effort into it.
so, as for your grade
6.5/10

if you post raw i plan to read it :D

· Banned
346 Posts
Decent start to this. Glad you are keeping the current WWE rosters and I agree with most results from New Years Revolution except Edge winning the Intercontinental Championship because somebody younger like Masters or Carlito should have won the belt from Flair. Anyways, all the best for the future of this thread.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all who reviewed/will be reviewing.

I dont like the way that you have to post all the show in one post. It takes way too long to type etc. But because Match Summaries doesnt bring out my full talent I will do full shows. I will take it step by step in Word and then copy and paste it here. Its for the best ;)

· Registered
3,472 Posts
what i've started doing is when in word, i just do all the coding as i type.. so my bolding and coloring is all done and ready to just be pasted right into the message box. much nicer cuz i usually only end up with like 3 or 4 errors that need to be touched up. i'd definitely recommend that way. but that's just me..

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ocire said:
what i've started doing is when in word, i just do all the coding as i type.. so my bolding and coloring is all done and ready to just be pasted right into the message box. much nicer cuz i usually only end up with like 3 or 4 errors that need to be touched up. i'd definitely recommend that way. but that's just me..

ok, I will do it that way. ;) Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.