Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting my own WWE from Royal Rumble 2005 on. This is gonna be damn good. if anybody wants to help, Email me!

I'll start it tomrrow

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sunday January 30th 2005
Royal rumble Preshow

Hello ladies and Gentleman i'm Mark Lloyd and i'm here to tell you about the biggest Royal Rumble of all time. This Rumble is going to be big because fighting on the Raw side of the RR are Randy Orton, Batista, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, kane , Edge, The Rock and 8 other Raw Superstars. Fighting on the Smackdown side are Kurt Angle, JBL, Big Show, Luther Reigns, Rey Mysterio, Booker T, Undertaker, and 8 other Smackdown superstars. We haven't even talked about the 5 matches before the Rumble.

We've got Triple H vs Chris Benoit for the World Heavyweght Championship in there second Pay pre view battle in 3 weeks . We've got Eddie Guerrero vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship, Lita vs Molly for the Womens Championship,
Mick Foley vs Ric Flair in a Pinfall by submissions only match and the first match of the night will be John Cena vs Mr. McMahon in a street fight match. If Cena loses he will go home and Carlito will take Cena's place in the rumble at the 20 position.
This is going to be one hell of a night.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts