Women's-Lita

Stars:Everyone who is on roster right now on WWE.com

Smackdown
Champs
WWE-Cena
Tag-Dudleyz
Cruiserweight-Billy Kidman
US-Charlie Haas

Wrestlemania 21 takes place with Orton over HHH and Cena over JBL.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Raw 4/4/05
Los Angeles, CA

A promo shows Randy beating HHH to win the World Title. Soon pyros go off.

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Raw, and last night King, what a Wrestlemania. So many good matches, a historic night.

King: Yea JR, we saw HHH lose his World Title to Randy Orton. We saw Kane and Matt Hardy team up with Lita to beat Gene Snitsky, Trish, and Batista in a NO DQ match for the Women and Tag Titles. We saw Mick Foley beat Ric Flair in a brutal cage match, and Shelton Benjamin retain his IC Title against Edge and Benoit. We also saw Y2J face Muhammed Hussan in a flag match. It was a great night JR.

JR: Indeed King.

They are interrrupted by Orton's music as the fans cheer. The new World Heavyweight Champ comes out holding his title up high. He walks over to the ring and slide in. He poses for a while then grabs a mic.

Orton: You know, they said I couldnt do it. They said I would never get my World Title Match ever again. But I went on to win the Royal Rumble, I beat 29 other Title-thirsty men, and got my shot at the World Heavyweight Title at Wrestlemania. And at Wrestlemania I got my chance one more time against HHH, where I gave him the RKO of his life, then 1,2,3, I beat HHH and became the new World Heavyweight Champ. HHH, you never thought it would happen, but face it, its just destiny! You see you are a wrestler of the past, and this company is evolving, evolving for new stars to stand up and take over, and today marks a new era, an era where those new stars have taken over, whether its me, or John Cena, or Shelton Benjamin, its just evolution.

Orton is cut off by Edge who is booed out of the arena.

Edge: You wanna talk about Evolution Randy. You may have beaten HHH, but face it, even I could of done that. You fail to realize that Triple H needs the help of Evolution just to win anything. You know I have tried time and time again to get my World Title shot, and what happens at New Years Revolution when I finally got another chance, you,Benoit, and Y2J team up on me and eliminate me. Then at the Royal Rumble, what happens again! You three team up again and eliminate me. Well you know what Randy, I say you put that World Title on the line tonight against me. You wont have the help of your buddies Jericho and Benoit. What do you say Randy, you think your up for it champ? Or are you too scared to face me Randy because you know like all these idiots here do that you will have one of the shortest reigns ever!

Fans boo as Randy laughs.

Orton: You know what Edge, why wait till later tonight, lets do this right here, right now!

The fans cheer as Edge runs into the ring. The two exchange blows when Erich Bishcoff comes out.

Bischoff: Woah, woah, woah! Hold on you two! Thats enough, you two wont want each other so bad, then you two can have each other with the belt on the line! But not tonight.

Fans boo.

Bischoff: No you two can have each other next week inside a steel cage! But tonight Randy Orton will team up with Chris Benoit against Edge and HHH!

Bischoff leaves as Edge rolls out of the ring and taunts Orton.

JR: Well Ladies and Gentleman, you heard it here, tonight we will see Randy Orton and Chris Benoit vs. HHH and Edge.

Commercial Break.

Match 1- IC Championship:Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho
Better than their Taboo Tuesday match with plenty of reversals and near falls. Benjamin wins when he reverses a running insiguri into a T-Bone Suplex.
Winner and Still IC Champ: Shelton Benjamin.

In the back we see Batista, Ric Flair, HHH, and their new member Gene Snitsky who joined them after Royal Rumble.

HHH: Tonight, we send a message to Orton when I pin him and beat the living hell out of him. He stole my title from me, and no one does that to Triple H.

Batista: Listen Hunter, you know we all have your back, but I cant really confirm that for Snitsky here. It was his mistake that cost us the Tag Titles at Wrestlemania.

Gene: What did you say! You want to go Batista!

HHH: Stop it! Both of you. I need both of you to be a unit, we cant have our own members fighting each other. Last time that happened, Batista almost cost me the World Title, and I wont have that happen again.

Gene leaves the room. Batista walks up to HHH.

Batista: Well you lost to Randy, so even if I did cost you the title, you would of lost it anyways.

Batista walks out as fans cheer. HHH gets mad as Flair calms him down.

Match 2- Eugene and Regal vs. La Resistance
Ok action with Eugene providing comedy. Eugene gives Robeir Conway a stunner for the win.
Winners: Eugene and Regal

Edge is in the back preparing for his match when Christian walks in.

Edge: What do you want.

Christian: Nothing, we just haven't talked in a while. You know the last time we came face to face, you brutally attacked me...but I am gonna let that one slide. I just wanted to wish you good luck tonight, and on your match next week. Thats all.

Christian leaves as Edge has a puzzled look on his face.

Match 3- Matt Hardy,Kane, and Lita vs. Simon Dean, Muhammed Hasaan, and Molly Holly
Kane wins after a double chokesalm on Dean and Hasaan
Winners: Hardy, Kane, and Lita

Vince Mcmahon's music hits to a loud pop.

JR: Oh my God! Its Vince Mcmahon! What is he doing here.

King: I dont know JR, but it has to be something big.

Vince gets into the ring.

Vince: Ladies and gentleman, let me first let you all know that I hope you enjoyed Wrestlemania.

Fans pop.

Vince:Next week, just like last year, we will have ourselves another Draft.

Fans cheer.

JR: Oh my God, another draft, I cannot beleive it.

King: Not again JR.

Vince: And just like last year everyone is up for grabs including myself. Next week we hope to make history, thank you, and good night!

Fans cheer as Vince leaves.

JR: A draft next week, plus Edge vs. Orton in a steel cage match for the World Title.
What a Raw ladies and gentleman.

King: I cant wait JR.

JR: Well coming up next we have a tag match between Benoit and Orton vs. Edge and HHH.

Match 4- HHH and Edge vs. Benoit and Orton
Good tag match with everyone performing their finishers and plenty of reversals. Orton gives Edge an RKO for the win.
Winnners-Benoit and Orton

After the match HHH is taken out by Benoit while Orton gives an RKO to Edge and taunts him. Evolution comes down to save HHH but Batista stops halfway as Snitsky and Flair are beaten by Orton and Benoit. Batista just smiles as the show comes to an end.

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
Raw 4/4/05
Los Angeles, CA

A promo shows Randy beating HHH to win the World Title. Soon pyros go off.

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Raw, and last night King, what a Wrestlemania. So many good matches, a historic night.

King: Yea JR, we saw HHH lose his World Title to Randy Orton. We saw Kane and Matt Hardy team up with Lita to beat Gene Snitsky, Trish, and Batista in a NO DQ match for the Women and Tag Titles. We saw Mick Foley beat Ric Flair in a brutal cage match, and Shelton Benjamin retain his IC Title against Edge and Benoit. We also saw Y2J face Muhammed Hussan in a flag match. It was a great night JR.

JR: Indeed King.

They are interrrupted by Orton's music as the fans cheer. The new World Heavyweight Champ comes out holding his title up high. He walks over to the ring and slide in. He poses for a while then grabs a mic.

Orton: You know, they said I couldnt do it. They said I would never get my World Title Match ever again. But I went on to win the Royal Rumble, I beat 29 other Title-thirsty men, and got my shot at the World Heavyweight Title at Wrestlemania. And at Wrestlemania I got my chance one more time against HHH, where I gave him the RKO of his life, then 1,2,3, I beat HHH and became the new World Heavyweight Champ. HHH, you never thought it would happen, but face it, its just destiny! You see you are a wrestler of the past, and this company is evolving, evolving for new stars to stand up and take over, and today marks a new era, an era where those new stars have taken over, whether its me, or John Cena, or Shelton Benjamin, its just evolution.

Orton is cut off by Edge who is booed out of the arena.

Edge: You wanna talk about Evolution Randy. You may have beaten HHH, but face it, even I could of done that. You fail to realize that Triple H needs the help of Evolution just to win anything. You know I have tried time and time again to get my World Title shot, and what happens at New Years Revolution when I finally got another chance, you,Benoit, and Y2J team up on me and eliminate me. Then at the Royal Rumble, what happens again! You three team up again and eliminate me. Well you know what Randy, I say you put that World Title on the line tonight against me. You wont have the help of your buddies Jericho and Benoit. What do you say Randy, you think your up for it champ? Or are you too scared to face me Randy because you know like all these idiots here do that you will have one of the shortest reigns ever!

Fans boo as Randy laughs.

Orton: You know what Edge, why wait till later tonight, lets do this right here, right now!

The fans cheer as Edge runs into the ring. The two exchange blows when Erich Bishcoff comes out.

Bischoff: Woah, woah, woah! Hold on you two! Thats enough, you two wont want each other so bad, then you two can have each other with the belt on the line! But not tonight.

Fans boo.

Bischoff: No you two can have each other next week inside a steel cage! But tonight Randy Orton will team up with Chris Benoit against Edge and HHH!

Bischoff leaves as Edge rolls out of the ring and taunts Orton.

JR: Well Ladies and Gentleman, you heard it here, tonight we will see Randy Orton and Chris Benoit vs. HHH and Edge.

Commercial Break.

Match 1- IC Championship:Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho
Better than their Taboo Tuesday match with plenty of reversals and near falls. Benjamin wins when he reverses a running insiguri into a T-Bone Suplex.
Winner and Still IC Champ: Shelton Benjamin.

In the back we see Batista, Ric Flair, HHH, and their new member Gene Snitsky who joined them after Royal Rumble.

HHH: Tonight, we send a message to Orton when I pin him and beat the living hell out of him. He stole my title from me, and no one does that to Triple H.

Batista: Listen Hunter, you know we all have your back, but I cant really confirm that for Snitsky here. It was his mistake that cost us the Tag Titles at Wrestlemania.

Gene: What did you say! You want to go Batista!

HHH: Stop it! Both of you. I need both of you to be a unit, we cant have our own members fighting each other. Last time that happened, Batista almost cost me the World Title, and I wont have that happen again.

Gene leaves the room. Batista walks up to HHH.

Batista: Well you lost to Randy, so even if I did cost you the title, you would of lost it anyways.

Batista walks out as fans cheer. HHH gets mad as Flair calms him down.

Match 2- Eugene and Regal vs. La Resistance
Ok action with Eugene providing comedy. Eugene gives Robeir Conway a stunner for the win.
Winners: Eugene and Regal

Edge is in the back preparing for his match when Christian walks in.

Edge: What do you want.

Christian: Nothing, we just haven't talked in a while. You know the last time we came face to face, you brutally attacked me...but I am gonna let that one slide. I just wanted to wish you good luck tonight, and on your match next week. Thats all.

Christian leaves as Edge has a puzzled look on his face.

Match 3- Matt Hardy,Kane, and Lita vs. Simon Dean, Muhammed Hasaan, and Molly Holly
Kane wins after a double chokesalm on Dean and Hasaan
Winners: Hardy, Kane, and Lita

Vince Mcmahon's music hits to a loud pop.

JR: Oh my God! Its Vince Mcmahon! What is he doing here.

King: I dont know JR, but it has to be something big.

Vince gets into the ring.

Vince: Ladies and gentleman, let me first let you all know that I hope you enjoyed Wrestlemania.

Fans pop.

Vince:Next week, just like last year, we will have ourselves another Draft.

Fans cheer.

JR: Oh my God, another draft, I cannot beleive it.

King: Not again JR.

Vince: And just like last year everyone is up for grabs including myself. Next week we hope to make history, thank you, and good night!

Fans cheer as Vince leaves.

JR: A draft next week, plus Edge vs. Orton in a steel cage match for the World Title.
What a Raw ladies and gentleman.

King: I cant wait JR.

JR: Well coming up next we have a tag match between Benoit and Orton vs. Edge and HHH.

Match 4- HHH and Edge vs. Benoit and Orton
Good tag match with everyone performing their finishers and plenty of reversals. Orton gives Edge an RKO for the win.
Winnners-Benoit and Orton

After the match HHH is taken out by Benoit while Orton gives an RKO to Edge and taunts him. Evolution comes down to save HHH but Batista stops halfway as Snitsky and Flair are beaten by Orton and Benoit. Batista just smiles as the show comes to an end.

Some good fueds building and good commentary. It just lacked something I cant put my finger on. 8/10

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man, yea i am just starting out, next week will have actual play by play on the matches, just didnt have time today, just wanted to get something established, but from now on i will do play by play, also yea something screwed up on my computer cuz i entered everything with color, italics, etc. but it didnt work, thanks for comments.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WWE Smackdown 4/7/05
San Fransisco, CA

A promo shows Cena FU-ing JBL to win the title.

The pyros go off as Smackdown starts.

Cole: Welcome ladies and gentleman to Smackdown. What an amazing Wrestlemania. John Cena defeating JBL to win the WWE Title.

Tazz: Thats right Cole, what an amazing Wrestlemania. Billy Kidman vs. Chavo. Off the charts. Dudleyz vs. RVD/Mysterio vs. Eddie/Booker T, amazing match. Angle vs. Undertaker, so much anger and so much passion.

Cole: Lets not forget that guantlet match between Big Show vs. ten men who thought they good beat him. Luther Reigns, the Bashams, Orlando Jordan, Mark Jindrak, Suzuki and Dupree, even Spike Dudley thought he had a chance.

Soon JBL's music hits as fans boo.

Cole: Here comes the man who lost at Wrestlemania, JBL.

JBL and his cabinet step into the ring as fans chant you loss.

JBL: Judgment Day, I was victorious against Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Title, but I didnt win the title because of Eddie DQing himself to save his title. Great American Bash, Eddie had no chance in hell of DQing himself that time, and I proved that I was better than him when I won the match, and the title. Summerslam, I was victorious over the Undertaker, only for No Mercy, Taker wanted another shot, and I still beat him again. Survivor Series, Booker T thought he could beat me, but I proved I was the better man. Armageddon, fatal four way with the three men I beat, and I still came out victorious with the odds stacked against me. Royal Rumble, Kurt Angle, and the Big Show placed in a match with me just to try one more time to take the belt from me, but I proved once again why I am great, and beat both men. Then our General Manager has the nerve to make a new match, a Barbed Wire Steel Cage match, and place the Big Show vs. Me in it, but once again JBL proved he was that great of a champion. But now we role down to Wrestlemania where John Cena faces me one on one, and somehow he defeats me.

Fans chant Cena

JBL: I just dont understand it. Cena, 1 on 1, beats me, a man who has gone through all that! How in the hell can that happen! You know how, its because of General Theodore Long! He put me in so many stressful matches, he wore JBL down, because he knew if he put me in enough matches to make me suffer that eventually I would be tired, and not up to my best, and thats when he had his little goon Cena come in and steal my title from me. Well you know....

Cena's music hits as fans cheer. Cena comes out sportin the WWE Title as he holds a mic.

Cena: JBL, you mad because I beat you 1,2,3. I think you got more problems like trainin your lap dog over their to pee. (Points to Orlando Jordan) You think Theodore Long was all in some conspiracy in crownin me the champ of the WWE. Forget it man, it aint no conspiracy, its true, you just cant see me! Now listen bro, I know you are gonna want a rematch, and I when you want it I will agree. But JBL, the chances of you beatin John Cena is like Amy Weber rememberin when she lost her virginity.

JBL: Hey now you wait one damm minute. You think you can beat JBL twice mister, well tonight I want my rematch, and Cena when I do beat you, you will never get a WWE Title shot ever again, you can guarentee that boy.

Cole: Tonight, John Cena vs. JBL for the WWE Title.

Tazz: This is gonna be a great show Cole.

Match 1- RVD vs. Buh Buh Ray Dudley
Winner- RVD via Frog Splash at 15:04

Angle is in the back with Theodore Long

Angle: Theodore, about our upcoming PPV, Judgment Day. Well After this sunday when I took care of the Undertaker for good by sending him straight back to the dead, well I think that makes me no.1 contendership quality, and seein as tonight their is a rematch, I was hopin I would be able to face the winner of tonights event at the PPV.

TL: Well Kurt, our PPV is another month away, and I think after what you did to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, I am thinking we havent seen the last of him, and when he does return, I think you might be in for a big suprise. I'll consider what your sayin though Kurt, but until then your match is next.

Angle: Match! What match. Cant you see I am not in the best shape from my match this sunday. I cant compete in a match, Im not up for it.

TL Oh you are up for it Kurt, and if you dont go out their, then you can kiss ever being the no.1 contender goodbye. Holla playa.

Theodore kicks Angle out.

Match 2-Angle vs. Charlie Haas
Haas beats Angle with a roll-up out of nowhere at 11:25. Angle becomes furious and attacks Haas from behind. He starts beating down on Haas and then puts him in the ankle lock. Haas is screaming in pain as Kurt wont let go. Ref's try to take him off but he keeps the hold on when all of the sudden Taker's music hits. Angle looks scared, but no one comes out. Soon lightning strikes and Angle runs for it.

JBL is seen preparing for his match with his cabinet.

Match 3-Mysterio vs. Dvon
Dvon wins with distraction from Buh Buh at 6:45. RVD starts to brawl with Buh Buh as Mysterio gives Dvon a 619.

Cena is seen in the back preparing for his match

Kidman is shown in the back with his Cruiserweight Title around his waist. Next to him is Josh Matthews ready for an interview

Josh: Billy Kidman, this past sunday, you defeated Chavo Guerrero in a table match to retain the Cruiserweight Title, you must be very happy.

Billy: Um.. yea Josh, why wouldnt I be, I walked out of the biggest stage of them all still the cruiserweight champion. From No Way Out when I beat Funaki for the title, I knew I would be the best thing this belt has ever had in its presence, and what can I say, after defeating Funaki, a man who beat Spike Dudley, and Chavo, a man who has defeated Rey Mysterio, I think I am feeling like taking a vacation. You know that sounds like a good idea, in fact I am gonna go do that right now, seeing as I have beaten everyone and everything.

Billy starts to walk away when he runs into Akio

Akio: Hello Billy. You know I was just listening to what you said, and frankly, I dont recall you ever beating me. So how about it Billy, put the title on the line.

Billy: Come on Akio, why do this to me, you dont like any of the fans like I do. Why try to beat me, you dont need their support.

Akio: Your right, I dont care about the fans. But the fact is, I am doing this for me!

The camera fades as the two stand face to face

Match 4-WWE Championship: John Cena (c) vs. JBL
Cena wins with an FU at 20:43. The cabinet is banned from ringside for this match. After the match Cena celebrates as JBL goes to the back cursing that his title has been stolen once again from him.

***Notes*** The matches will be longer next week, I just wanted to establish something my first week.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WWE Raw 4/11/05
Portland, OR

A promo is shown for the buildup of the Steel Cage Match and the Lottery Draft.

Pryos hit as Raw has begun.

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, we are sold out here in Portland, Oregon as these fans cant wait for the third ever lottery draft.

King: This is big JR. Tonight, everyone is up for grabs. We are gonna see a new Smackdown and a new Raw, I cant wait!

JR: Thats right King, tonight is gonna be a historical night.

Vince's music plays as the fans errupt. Vince walks to the ring and is given a mic.

Vince: Tonight ladies and gentleman is the third time we will have this lottery. Tonight we will see roster's remade, and history in the making. Now this is how it will work tonight. Their will be 20 trades, ten in each brand. Each commissioner will get a turn in choosing from a list of raw superstars for the smackdown commish, and smackdown superstars for the raw commish. Ladies and gentleman, sit back and enjoy because the first round starts right now!

Vince walks up the ramp as Theodore Long and Bischoff enter respectively

Vince: Smackdown gets the first pick, so Theodore if you could.

Theodore: Thank you Vince. (Reaches into the basket) Smackdown proudly welcomes THE HURRICANE!

Eric: The Hurricane! Haha, thats fine with me Theodore if you get happy over that.

Vince: Please Eric, if you will.

Eric: No Problem. No problem at all. (Eric reaches into the basket) Raw proudly welcomes Carlito Caribbean Cool!

Carlito is shown in the back celebrating as he heads toward the ring. After a few minutes Carlito comes out to boos. He looks at Theodore Long and pulls out an apple.

Carlito: You know somethin Theodore. My New Year's resolution was to get you off of Smackdown. And for a while, Carlito thought their was no way that was gonna happen. But now I am on Raw, and now Carlito doesnt have to deal with you, so from Carlito to you Theodore, here is my goodbye. (He spits apple peices on Theodore as fans boo.)

Soon Cena's music plays as fans cheer. He takes Carlito and throws him into the ring and signals the ref to ring the bell.

Match 1-John Cena vs. CCC
Cena starts stomping on Carlito for serveral minutes. Carlito runs to the corner and begs for Cena to stop when Cena picks CCC up and whips him into the other corner followed by a clothesline. Cena gets the crowd all riled up. He picks up CCC who hits him in the gut. CCC starts to punch his way out of it and follows up with a suplex. He starts to stomp on Cena and is now taunting him as the crowd boos. Carlito picks Cena up and throws him into the turnbuckle and starts punching Cena several times. Carlito sets up Cena for a suplex from the top and rope and delivers. Cena is in pain as Carlito puts him in a rest hold. Carlito is taunting the fans as they cheer on Cena. Cena gets some momentum and whips Carlito into the ropes. He kicks Cena and sets up an FU but its reversed into a DDT by Carlito. Carlito pins Cena 1....2...kick out by Cena. CCC cannot believe it as the fans are cheering for Cena. CCC picks Cena up and sets him up for another DDT but Cena reverses and whips him into the ropes again. Cena sets up an FU and this time gets it. He pins CCC 1...2....kick out by Carlito! The fans cannot beleive it and either can Cena. Cena sets up Carlito for the 5 knuckle shuffle and Carlito moves out of the way and kicks Cena in the gut. Carlito sets up a DDT, no! Reversal by Cena, FU! 1....2...3. Cena wins!

Cena than goes over and get a mic. He walks over to Carlito.

Cena: Carlito, from Smackdown to you, goodbye.

Cena picks up Carlito and FU's him another time. Cena walks to the back as Carlito is in pain.

In the back we see Evolution.

HHH: Alright guys, tonight we have to do everything in our power to stay on Raw. If Evolution cant stay together, then we wont be the most dominating stable on the show, and without that power, we cant do anything. But first, Batista, what was that last week. Here Evolution was being beaten by Orton and Benoit, and you just stood their and did nothing. What has gotten into you Dave!

Batista: You know Hunter, I just figured since we are the most powerful stable on Raw, that maybe you would be able to take care of yourself once without our help! But obviously that isnt the case.

Batista starts to walk away when Snitsky gets in his face.

Snitsky: You better watch it Dave. Before you make a huge mistake.

Batista: Oh yea Gene, and if I do make that mistake, what are you gonna do about it.

Flair: Boys, boys, boys! Hold it, now Dave, why dont you go cool off, and Snitsky, you have a match next with Matt Hardy. A match Bischoff will be looking at to see if you and Batista will get a rematch for the Tag Titles. Now why dont you go get ready.

Snitsky and Batista part ways as Flair calms HHH down who is becoming angry.

Orton is preparing for his match when Cena walks up to him.

Cena: How's it goin champ.

Orton: Not bad, how about you champ.

Cena: Good. You know seein how we might be Drafted, and if one of us is drafted being that we are both the champs of our brands, I say we give each other a title shot just to be fair.

Orton: Yea, I think that sounds good. But you know, no matter what, you couldnt stand a chance with the RKO.

Cena: RKO! Forget that man, the RKO cant see man, you would be down in a second if you ever came in contact with the FU.

Orton: Oh is that right. Well I guess their is only one way to find out.

Cena: Yea I guess so, that is unless you still are champ after tonight. (Pats Orton on the back) See you in the ring Champ.

Cena leaves as Orton smiles.

We return to Theodore Long and Eric Bischoff who are about to choose for Round 2

Vince: Eric has the first choice in Round 2 as Theodore did in the last round, so Eric if you will.

Eric: (Eric reaches into the basket) And the second choice for Smackdown is...haha... well Theodore you can kiss one of your main eventers goodbye, cuz JBL is now exclusive to RAW!

The Smackdown locker room cheers as JBL is upset.

Theodore: (Long reaches into the basket) Well Eric thats quite alright because it seems whoever wrote this one has written down two wrestlers names.

Eric: What thats not fair! You cant have two for one round!

Vince: Im sorry Theodore he is right, so those two wrestlers will be your 2nd and 3rd pick and Eric gets to choose another one right after you.

Theodore: Well I am fine with that because Eugene and William Regal are now coming over to the Smackdown brand!

The fans cheer as Eugene jumps in joy with Regal.

Eric: Well that certainly isnt a problem. Let me see on which Smackdown main eventer you will be losing now Teddy. (Reaches into the basket) Raw welcomes...Shannon Moore! What! Wait thats wrong!

Theodore: A pick is a pick my friend. Sorry playa. Holla.

A screen comes up showing how it stands so far.

Raw
1.Carlito Carribbean Cool
2. JBL
3. Shannon Moore

Smackdown
1. Hurricane
2. Eugene
3. William Regal

Match 2- Gene Snitsky vs. Matt Hardy
Gene is accompanied by Batista while Matt is with Kane. Gene immediately goes after Matt who drop kicks Gene into the turnbuckle. Gene turns around is greated a clothesline. Gene gets up and Matt punches him back and forth. Matt whips Gene into the corner but Gene reverses and Matt receive a boot to the face. Snitsky gives a huge elbow drop to Matt and pins him 1...2..kick out. Gene picks Matt up and throws him towards the ropes. Matt falls over the ropes and hits Batista. Batista gets angry and thinks Gene did it on purpose so he leaves Gene by himself. Right when the ref goes to check on Matt. Kane comes in and chokeslams Gene. Matt gets up and runs in and pins Gene 1...2..3. Matt wins! Matt and Kane walk to the back celebrating as Gene gets up angry. He goes to the outside and starts tearing the apron and going insane.

Vince: Well it is round 4 and Eric you have first choice.

Eric draws a name and reads it. He looks very happy.

Eric: Well I have been watching Smackdown, and it seems not only JBL is coming to Smackdown, but a member of his cabinet will soon be joining him, Orlando Jordan! Well Theodore, it looks like most of the luck is on me, why dont you go ahead and just pick Steven Richards!

Theodore: (Picks a name) Well, it certainly does seem luck is really happening tonight (Eric smiles) Because Chris Jericho is coming to Smackdown!

Fans cheer as Eric is in disbelief.

In the back we see Batista heading towards a car. HHH follows after him as Batista gets in.

HHH: Hey you wait a damm minute! What the hell was that out their! (Batista drives away) Batista! Batista!

We cut back to the commissioners and Vince.

Vince: Ladies and gentleman the final pick of the night. The remaining 5 picks will be over the internet. Theodore if you will.

Theodore: You know what, Eric, why dont you choose first. I am feeling really lucky with my next pick.

Eric: If you think it will help you out. You got lucky with the last pick, but that wont happen again. (Eric picks) My fifth pick is...(Eric sees the name and laughs histerically) Eddie Guerrero!

The fans are going crazy as Theodore cant beleive it.

Eric: Well it seems your luck has run out Long!

Theodore: Alright Eric, you have gotten two of our big names. Congratulations. Now its my turn. (Picks and looks at the name. Long cant beleive the name that has been drawn) Ladies and Gentleman, its an honor for this man to be on Smackdown, as he truly deserves to be on this show, Shawn Michaels!

The fans go crazy as Eric is going insane that he lost HBK.

We cut to a buildup of tonights steel cage match.

Orton is shown in the back preparing for his match when Benoit walks up to him.

Benoit: Hey Randy good luck in your match tonight, but before you go out their, I just wanted to let you know I heard Christian and Tyson Tomko talking about interfering in your match. Dont worry if anything happens, I got your back man.

Randy: Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Benoit starts to walk away when he runs into Eddie. The two stare at each other until Eddie smiles.

Eddie: Man holmes, I cant beleive I am on the same show as you! Its good to see you holmes, I got to talk to you about...

The two walk away talking.

Eric Bischoff is seen walking away pissed when Evolution minus Batista walks up to him.

HHH: Eric, about my title rematch that I am guarenteed. I want it at Backlash against the winner of the match tonight.

Eric: You know what Hunter, right now is not a good time. In fact, I am tired of you pushing me around and demanding matches from me. You know what, I will consider your rematch, but I better never see you threaten me again or else your rematch will never take place.

Gene: What about the tag title match at Backlash you promised me.

Eric: I never promised you anything, you lost Gene, so your tag title match will not take place. (Gene gets mad) But you will be in a match at Backlash, in fact your match will be a Street Fight at Backlash.

Gene: Oh yea. With who!

Eric: Batista!

Fans cheer as Evolution looks shocked.

Match 3- Steel Cage match for the World Heavyweight Title: Randy Orton (c) vs. Edge
Edge and Orton start to grapple when Edge hits him in the gut. Edge follows up with a kick to the face and Orton is down. Edge picks Orton up and plants him with a DDT. Edge picks Randy up again and throws Randy into the chain fencing. Randy falls back as Edge has a huge grin on his face. Edge signals the belt is his as the fans are really letting him have it. Edge picks Randy up but Randy reverses Edge into a pin 1..kick out. Edge gets up and looks pissed. He charges at Randy who throws Edge into the turnbuckle. Randy follows up with some punches and chops and gives Edge a powerbomb. Randy signals for the RKO and sets it up but Edge reverses into a massive DDT. Orton is out as Edge starts to climb the cage. Fans are on their feet for Orton to get up as Edge makes his way to the top. Orton gets up and jumps up onto Edge dragging Edge off the Cage and sending both men falling back. Both men slowly get up and start exchanging punches until Orton gives Edge a body slam. Orton hits the ropes and knees Edge in the face sending Edge back down. Orton starts to climb as fans cheer. Edge gets up slowly as Orton is slowly making it to the top. Edge gets up and starts to pull on Randy's legs. Orton kicks at Edge but Edge catches Randy's legs and pulls him down sending both men back down to the mat. Both men get up and Edge grabs Randy's head and slams it against the chain fence scratching up Randy's forehead. Randy is in pain as Edge picks up Randy again and slams his head into the chain fencing on the other side. Edge starts punching Randy's forehead and Randy is bleeding. Edge smiles and DDT's Orton on the mat. Edge gets up and smiles and walks slowly taking his time to climb up the cage. He climbs slowly thinking its over when Orton gets up to a loud pop and pulls on Edge's legs. Edge cant beleive it and tries to kick Orton. Orton blocks the kicks and pulls Edge down. Edge is a little bit higher than Randy but lower than he was before. Orton out of nowhere sets up Edge for an RKO and plants it as Edge flies in mid-air receiving the RKO. The fans cheer as both men lie flat on the ground. Both men lay their as the ref begins to count. 1.....2......3.......4......5.......6......7 Orton gets up slowly as Edge is still down. Orton gets up as the fans are behind him. He starts to wobble as he gets over to the side of the cage, and starts to climb slowly. He grabs onto each chain as he tries to pull himself up. He is making his way up when Christian and Tomko make their way onto the rampway as boo's are dished out. Orton slowly gets higher until Edge gets up. Christian and Tomko run over to the Cage Door and start trying to open it. Ref's try to stop them but they take the ref's out. Christian gets the door open and yells for Edge to crawl out. Edge is crawling as Randy see's this. He jumps down and delivers a flying elbow to stop Edge. Christian gets into the cage and tries to fight Orton but is given an RKO for his troubles. Tomko tries to give a big boot but is RKOed as well. The fans are louder as Edge is still trying to crawl out when Orton drags Edge back. Orton picks up Edge and tries to give him an RKO but Edge reverses it and spears Orton. Edge falls but Christian and Tomko slowly get up and try to help Edge get out. This is when Benoit and Eddie Guerrero come out and rush into the cage. They both clothesline Tomko and Christian and throw the two men out of the cage. They start beating up both men when Edge gets up and starts cursing at Benoit and Eddie. Edge turns around and Orton gives him an RKO! Orton covers 1....2....3! Orton retains the title! Orton celebrates as Benoit and Eddie come back in the cage and lift him up. Fans cheer as Orton holds the title up high.

Draft results:

Raw
1. CCC
2. JBL
3. Shannon Moore
4. Orlando Jordan
5. Eddie
Drafted online
6. Doug Basham
7. Danny Basham
8. Heidenreich
9. Amy Weber
10. Hardcore Holly

Smackdown
1. Hurricane
2. Eugene
3. William Regal
4. Chris Jericho
5. HBK
Drafted Online
6. Simon Dean
7. Muhammed Hassan with his manager
8. Garrison Cade
9. Rosey
10. Val Venis

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you need any help, I'd be willing to help you. just tell me. I'd do smackdown for you

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
Great shows it's really picked up and is very entertaining to read. I like your matches but I don't think that the online audience would draft who you did. If I understand correctly the audience chose who to draft online right?

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
WWE Raw - Week 1

Negatives
-Not writing out names in full.
-No usage of things such as bold, italics and underlining.
-Matt Hardy and Kane teaming up, because I just couldn't see it happening.
-Length of the show.

Positives
-Your using of Batista.
-Another draft.

Overall Thoughts: A good show to begin this thread off. I thought that Raw could have been longer however, but it still got some good storylines over. By using bold, italics and/or underlining I think it would make it easier to read.

WWE Smackdown

Negatives
-Not writing names out in full.
-Length of the show.

Positives
-Using bold.
-Feud between Undertaker and Kurt Angle.
-The John Bradshaw Layfield/John Cena promo.
-The interview segment with Kidman (when Akio entered).

Overall Thoughts: Again, I thought it was a good show and I'm glad to see that you've used bold. I did think that the show could have been longer. The Undertaker/Kurt Angle is looking good, as was the JBL/John Cena promo.

WWE Raw - Week 2

Negatives
-Not writing names out in full.
-Length of the show.
-Snitsky and Batista not getting a rematch, because they could use their rematch clause which would mean that Bischoff would have to allow them a match.

Positives
-Good drafts.
-Batista/Snitsky feud

Overall Thoughts: Again, I thought that the show could have been longer, but the show was good. Nice to see that some big names got drafted, as well as JBL's cabinet.

A-Dust

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for comments, yea i the shows will be longer with more matches, i will have more time because i willl probably have someone else write smackdown but with my guidance of wher storylines go because i already know all the way to summerslam where i want to go

I should also explain that in my WWE, Matt Hardy returns to attack Kane but Lita stops them and after some time eric puts them in a tag title match. They win and become a rather odd pair but are bound together by their love for lita

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Raw and Smackdown will be up soon. They will be pretty short as I wont have full details of matches, but didnt have enough time right now so thats why they will be short

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Smackdown 4/14/04
Pheonix, AZ

We see clips of the Draft as HBK is drafted to smackdown. We then cut to pyros which open up Smackdown.

Cole: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Smackdown! Today marks history as we have lost some Smackdown superstars but gained some Raw ones.

Tazz Yea Cole! We have HBK and Chris Jericho! Can you beleive it!

Cole: Yes Tazz, HBK, Chris Jericho, and many other Raw Superstars have now become exclusive to Smackdown!

HBK's music hits and the fans are going crazy. HBK comes down as fans chant his name.

Cole: Ladies and gentleman, here he is, now a Smackdown Superstar, HBK!

Tazz: HBK is gonna make some classic matches with people he has never fought, Its gonna be great.

Cole: Right you are Tazz.

HBK is given a mic as fans chant his name.

HBK: I first want to say, its great to be here on my new home, Smackdown!

Fans are going crazy.

HBK: I just wanted to come out here, because I felt I needed to make a statement. A statement that to all the smackdown superstars in the back, and to all the smackdown fans here in the arena, and watching at home. And that is that the heartbreak kid promises to give the fans everything he's got, the bring the best he has to offer, and promises to make a name for himself and become the greatest smackdown star that ever lived. (Fans cheer) And to the Champion, if your listening in the back, The Heart Break Kid is here to stay, and you can add another name to that belts contender list. Its been so long since I have been the WWE Champ, and HBK will be the Champ once again, that I can assure you! (Fans are going crazy)

Just then, John Cena's music plays as the fans go nuts. Cena walks into the ring and comes face to face with Michaels.

Cena: Yo, yo, yo! HBK, Shawn Michaels, first let me say, welcome to Smackdown.

Fans are going crazy

Cena: But if you forgot, let me remind you that here on Smackdown I am the champ! (Holds belt up high) If you want a match with me, boy step in line. You see HBK, everyones after Cena, they want this title, they want what they cant have. And just like everyone else, Shawn, you cant see me!

The two go nose to nose as the fans cheer when Kurt Angle’s music hits. Both look surprised as Angle walks to the ring smiling. Fans chant “You suck” as Angle looks at both men. He takes the mic from Cena who goes right up to Angle’s face

Angle: Wait, wait , wait! Hold on their John. Before you get all mad and try to go after me, wait just a second! I am not out here to fight you, I am simply out here to welcome HBK, Shawn Michaels, as well.

HBK: Oh really Kurt? And since we haven’t really met before, let me introduce myself, my name is….

Angle: I know who you are Shawn, I just said that. And frankly even if I didn’t, I wouldn’t even care what your name is. For all I know, you were never, and will never be as good as I was. Yea so you entered no.1 in the Royal Rumble and won, big Whoop! So you lasted an hour against Bret Hart and won, and all the other accomplishments, it all doesn’t matter. Are you an Olympic hero? No! In your first year in the company, did you win both the European and IC Titles within months of being there only to win the King of the Ring and later in that same year the WWF Title! I think not Shawn. I am better than you, and I want you to know that You may think coming into Smackdown that you can just go asking for title matches, but this isn’t how we do it here, you earn your title shots! And you know something Shawn…

Before he can finish, Y2J’s music hits to a loud pop. Fans chant Y2J as he sits on the ramp with disgust towards Angle.

Y2J: Kirk Angel, would you please SHUT THE HELL UP!

Fans cheer as Angle is getting pissed

Y2J: I was in the back, and I was thinking to myself tonight I will come out here make an introduction to Smack down by beating John Cena and becoming the WWE Champion on my first night. But then I was watching as you were bitching and moaning, and I had to come out here and put an end to it right now.

Angle: So what do you plan on doing about it Jericho. We all know everytime you get in the ring with me, you lose, oh its true, its damm true. In fact my first IC Title reign started by beating you!

Y2J: Oh yes Kirk, I remember that. And I remember me and Chris Benoit taking your titles away from you at Wrestlemania!

Angle: I was never pinned Jericho! So as far as I am concerned, tonight you want to step in the ring with me! How about we do it right now!

Jericho drops the mic and heads towards the ring as the fans are going crazy. Just then Luther Reigns and Mark Jindrak hit Jericho from behind to loud boos. Cena heads towards them to help and all four are brawling. HBK is about to join when Angle spins him around and plants the Olympic Slam on him. Angle puts HBK in the Ankle Lock and HBK is in pain! Just then a lighting bolt hits the turnbuckle startling everyone. Everyone looks around in fear.

Commercial Break

We return to see replays of what just happened. It is then announced that a 6 man tag match will take place later tonight!

Kidman is seen entering the building when a man walks up and whispers something in his ear.

Kidman: Tonight!

The man nods as Kidman throws a fit. He then starts heading down the hall.

Cole: What did that man say Tazz, what is going on with Kidman.

Tazz: I don’t know Cole but whatever it is, Kidman is not too happy.

Cole: We will find out later hopefully what is in store for Billy Kidman.

Match 1: Tag Title Match- Dudleyz (c) vs. Eugene and Regal
Dudleyz retain via 3D on Eugene. They get on a mic and tell RVD and Mysterio if they want a title shot they will have to earn it. They then get out a table and set Eugene up for a 3D when RVD and Mysterio come out and stop it. Mysterio takes care of Dvon as RVD 5 stars Buh Buh through a table.

Theodore Long is seen watching the match that just took place when Kidman storms in pissed off.

Kidman: What the hell is this Theodore! Tonight you put me in a tag match, and make my partner Akio!
Theodore: Well hold on their playa, I was taking into consideration Akio’s no.1 contendership status for your belt, and I figured before we see how you two face against each other, lets see how you two team together. So get ready Billy, because your match is comin up, Holla!

Kidman: You will regret this Long! I guarentee you that!

Kidman walks out pissed when he bumps into Paul London

Kidman: What do you want?

London: Well Billy, just wanted to wish you luck tonight on your tag match. (Kidman is about to walk away when London grabs his shoulder) Oh yea and Billy…now how does it feel to have a tag partner who might walk out on you!

London walks away as Billy shows his anger.

Commercial Break

Match 2- Paul London vs. Simon Dean
Simon def. London via pinfall when the ref is knocked out Kidman hits London with a steel chair. After the match Kidman continues his attack until Akio comes in and attacks Kidman, he then attacks London too.

Commercial Break

We come back and Akio and Kidman are in the ring arguing. They continue to argue when the ref tells them their match is now. They both look shocked when Hurricane and Rosey come out to cheers.

Match 3- Akio and Billy Kidman vs. Rosey and Hurricane
Hurricane and Rosey def. Akio and Kidman when Kidman is about to do the Shooting Star Press Akio knocks him over giving Hurricane the opportunity to give the eye of the hurricane. Afterwards Akio walks out when London returns and beats on Akio. Billy gets up and smiles at the beating when London stares at Billy with anger.

Val Venis is in the back talking with the women of Smackdown and says how he loves it because the women of Smackdown are far more hotter than Raw. Big Show ask Val what he is doing with Joy when Val says to lay off and that this is Val’s women. Big Show grabs Val and tosses him into a wall. He starts pounding on Val leaving Val out of it.

Muhammed Hassan cuts a promo backstage about how on Raw, he was treated with disrespect day after day, week after week. He says he hopes the Smackdown fans are different, but they probably aren’t because they are Americans too, and all Americans are stubborn and stupid. This gives him a loud roar of boos when Dupree and Kenzo tell him that they should come with him and talk. He agrees and says he has watched Kenzo and Dupree and that they are the only respectable wrestlers in the WWE, but that Kenzo shouldn’t be proud of being in America, because it is nothing but a country of bigotry and hate. Renee agrees as Kenzo thinks about what Hassan has just said.

Mark Jindrak, Angle, and Reigns pass by Garrison Cade when Jindrak and Cade start to talking to each other and shake hands. Cade ask them if they need any help he is here. They discuss whether to bring Cade in.

Match 4- Kurt Angle, Mark Jindrak, and Luther Reigns vs. Jericho, HBK, and John Cena
Angle, Reigns, and Jindrak def. Jericho, HBK, and Cena when Cade interferes. Cade joins the faction and Angle puts the ankle lock on HBK while the other 3 beat up Cena and Jericho. HBK is screaming in pain when Undertakers gong hits. Angle and his faction look around when Taker comes out of no where and chokeslams all three leaving Angle. Angle begs for mercy when he turns around and is about to receive a Sweet Chin Music. Angle ducks and it hits Taker. Angle runs with his faction and smiles as HBK looks angry at him and then looks at the mistake he made on Undertaker. Undertaker rises and chokeslams HBK as Angle laughs. Taker stares with aggression at Angle as Angle and his faction celebrate at the top ramp.

Smackdown is real short cuz barely had time to do it but managed since I started school this week and also had some tags messing up like the Bold and Italics. I will have Raw up this weekend.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Raw will be up in a few days, and everything else will be back on schedule, I was very busy this month and had no time whatsoever

·
Registered
720 Posts
this is a good looking thread, looking forward to Raw

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I want to get to backlash so the next thread I send is quick results for Smackdown and Raw. Sorry, I just want to catch up to the first PPV. Backlash will be up either this weekend or next and then from Backlash it will continue to long shows .

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
4/18/04
Salt Lake City, UT

We are shown what took place during the draft lottery, the announcement of Batista vs. Snitsky in a Street Fight and Orton beating Edge in a cage match.

JBL comes out with his cabinet and says first off Raw is a new territory for him and he needs to show Raw he is serious, and being serious means his cabinet has to be strong and tough, and having a woman only makes them weak. He fires Weber and tells her to leave. She does walking out crying. He says it is now time for him to rise to the top and soon all other stars will bow to him. HHH comes out and tells him that he will give him a break since its his first night, but that on Raw he runs the show. JBL states he thought the World Champ runs it, and clearly HHH is not that. Soon Evolution comes out minus Batista, and HHH says the champ doesn’t run anything, Evolution does. Flair and Snitsky fight the Bashams and OJ as officials break it up. HHH taunts JBL as we cut to a commercial.

We come back and Evolution is talking about how they have to stop the Cabinet. They walk into their locker and see Batista hanging his coat. They demand an answer why he is facing Snistky and why he didn’t show up with them to face the cabinet. He goes over to Snitsky and tells him to lighten up, its all for good fun. Snitsky gets mad but Flair holds him back. HHH says Batista better change his attitude and start acting like an Evolution member. Batista tells them right now I don’t feel like one. They get mad as he walks out of the locker room.

Shelton Benjamin is seen walking towards the ring for his match when he is stopped by Carlito Carribean Cool. He tells Shelton he may be the IC Champ, but that he is not cool. CCC bites the apple and acts like he is going to spit it till Benjamin grabs him by the throat. He tells him to swallow it before he takes his boot and shoves it up his other end. CCC swallows as Benjamin walks away. CCC says that is not cool.

Match 1- Benjamin vs. Tomko (Non Title)
Benjamin wins via rollup at 10:06. This came with much distraction from Christian. Afterwards Benjamin walks up the ramp to celebrate when CCC attacks him from behind. He starts pounding on Benjamin and throws him into the railings on the side. He takes out the apple, bites it , and spits it on Shelton’s face to boo’s. He takes the IC Title and smiles at it. He tells him Carlito being the IC Champ, now that is cool. Carlito walks to the back as a still dazed Benjamin is tended to. Commercial

We come back and Tomko and Christian are walking to the back when Edge stops them. He says he has an idea and he will go talk to Bischoff about it, but before it could work, he needs to talk to Christian by himself about something. Christian and Edge walk away and Edge tells Christian they cant have someone who is constantly losing and dragging them down. In order for his idea at Backlash to work, they need to take care of a problem, the problem solver. Christian thinks about it and then agrees.

We cut to Orton heading to the locker rooms when Benoit and Eddie stops him. He thanks them for their help and they say any time.

We see Trish stratus talking to Bashams in the back welcoming them to Raw and talking about a way for her to get the Womens’s title back and the Bashams to be contenders for the Tag Titles in exchange for helping her. The Bashams agree.

Match 2- Matt Hardy and Kane w/ Lita vs. Rhyno and Tajiri for the World Tag Titles
Kane and Hardy retain at 12:45. Afterwards Trish runs out with a chair and hits Hardy over the head. She runs away and taunts Lita who immediately runs after her. Kane tends to Matt when in the back we see Lita chasing Trish. Trish continues to run when the Bashams jump out and grab Lita. They take her to JBL’s limo and immediately the Limo drives away. Trish runs back and sees this and smiles. She starts to walk back and runs into Kane and Matt who are looking for Lita. Matt grabs Trish and ask her where Lita is. Trish says the Bashams took her and unless she gets a Women’s title match at Backlash and the Bashams get a Tag title match they will not return her. Hardy turns but then gives Trish a twist of fate on the concrete. Trish grabs her neck in pain crying as Matt tells Kane that both them will hunt down the Bashams tonight starting by looking for JBL and Orlando Jordan.

Edge walks into Christian and Tomko’s locker and says that Bischoff liked the idea of the match at Backlash and it will take place. He said the match will be a 6 man tag team War Games match. If Orton’s team wins he is still champ but if they win and either Benoit or Eddie pin one of them, they are the no.1 contender for the World Title. But if Edge’s team wins, Edge becomes champ, but if Christian or Tomko pin the person to win the match, not only is Edge champ, but Christian or Tomko is the no.1 contender. Christian and Tomko agree its fair, and Edge says yea, but there is one problem, Tomko wont be a part of that match. Edge and Christian beat him up and then give him the conchairto. Edge says not to worry because he has a 3rd man for their team. Someone he met along the way to Bischoff’s office that is right for the team, someone that has so much hate for the fans and for everyone, he is the right person to want to destroy Orton’s team. In walks in Brock Lesnar to a major shock from everyone. Christian cant believe it and Lesnar tells Edge, no one thought he would be back, but he doesn’t care what anyone thinks, all he cares about is destroying Orton, Benoit, and the man who took his WWE Title from him, Eddie Guerrero.

Tajiri and Rhyno walk in the back talking about their last when Rhyno says he has to shower and will be right back. Heidenreich comes walking by and Tajiri laughs at him. Heidenreich wants to know whats so funny and Tajiri laughs at how he is walking with a stretch coat on. Tajiri laughs and Heidenreich breaks free. He starts beating up Tajiri and beats him around till he bleeds. Rhyno comes out and sees this and tries to fight Heidenreich but Heidenreich clotheslines him. Heidenreich goes back to Tajiri and throws Tajiri into a wall of glass. Heidenreich leaves as Tajiri is in pain. Rhyno gets up and yells for help.

Match 3- CCC vs. Hardcore Holly
CCC def. Holly at 7:54 via DQ when Shelton comes out and fights with CCC. The two fight each other until security breaks it up. Shelton tells CCC if he wants a title shot, he has got it.

HHH is in the back with Flair and Snistky talking about Batista when Batista comes back in. Batista tells Snitsky that he can prove his worth tonight to Evolution because tonight he asked Bischoff to have him and Snitsky face the Bashams. Snitsky says if Batista was worth anything, he would call off the match at Backlash. Batista says why, are you scared, and Snitsky gets pissed until HHH breaks it up and says enough and that tonight they will destroy the Bashams and show JBL who is boss.

JBL sees this on a monitor in the back and Jordan ask them what to do. Soon Kane and Hardy bust in and ask where the Bashams are. JBL and Jordan say they don’t know when the Bashams hit both men from behind. JBL and Jordan help and all 4 men beat up on Kane and Hardy. JBL and Jordan tell the Bashams they have a match tonight against Snitsky and Batista and the two agree. JBL then has the other three pick up Kane and Hardy and he double clothesline from hells both men. The Bashams tell Hardy and Kane to give them a match at Backlash or Lita will not be returned. The 4 men leave.

We see Tajiri being put in a stretcher and being carried in an ambulance as Rhyno is getting angry. He vows revenge.

Orton with Eddie and Benoit learn of the War Games match and learn about Lesnar. Bischoff tells them tonight Eddie will take on Lesnar as Lesnar wants revenge from last years No Way Out. Orton and Benoit say they will be at his side.

Match 4- Batista and Snitsky vs. Bashams
Bashams along with OJ and JBL bring out Lita. The Bashams tell Kane and Hardy to make up their minds. Bashams win at 12:33 when Snistky accidentally hits Batista with a boot to the face. Batista gets up and stares at Snitsky face to face when HHH and Flair run out. HHH tells Evolution to stay together and Evolution bands together and fights JBL’s cabinet. HHH and JBL start to brawl, and then Kane and Matt Hardy run out. They take out the Bashams and Lita reunites with them. Soon in the mix JBL goes for a clothesline from hell to HHH but he ducks and Flair receives it. HHH then sets up the pedigree but OJ hits him. Snitsky and Batista take out OJ, but then Batista attacks Snitsky. The two brawl when JBL sneaks out of the ring. JBL gets his cabinet and they run up the ramp until HHH grabs a mic. He yells at JBL its not over and says at Backlash JBL is his. JBL smiles as Flair is down and Snitsky and Batista are still fighting each other.

We come back and are shown a replay of what happened. JBL is in the back with his company when Bischoff wants answers for what happened. JBL tells Bischoff not to worry but that JBL wants HHH at Backlash in a lumberjack match with Evolution and the Cabinet at ringside. Bischoff agrees and when the Cabinet want to know why. JBL says to look how Evolution cant keep it together, it will be his advantage.

Rundown of Backlash Card

World Title War Games Match
Edge, Christian, and Lesnar vs. Orton, Eddie, and Benoit

Lumberjack Match
JBL vs. HHH

IC Championship
CCC vs. Shelton Benjamin

World Tag Championship
Bashams vs. Hardy and Kane

Street Fight
Snitsky vs. Batista

Match 5- Eddie vs. Lesnar
Lesnar def. Eddie via rollup at 20:45 when Edge distracts him. Afterwards Both teams fight each other with Benoit locking in the crossface on Christian, Edge spearing Eddie, and Orton RKOing Lesnar. Edge hits Benoit and Edgecutes him and then once Orton gets up he spears him. Edge raises the World Title belt as all the other 5 men are on the mat motionless.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Smackdown 4/21/05
Denver, CO

We open to see highlights of last week of HBK and Jericho being on Smackdown, and the main event with HBK accidentally hitting Taker with a sweet chin music followed by Taker chokeslamming him and staring at a laughing Angle.

We start the show with Angle coming down to the ring with Jindrak, Reigns, and Cade. Angle says he wants to welcome their new member, a man who helped them beat Cena, Jericho, and HBK. Angle thanks him and he says he is glad he is here because on Raw, he was never given a chance to shine, but here on Smackdown, he knows along with Angle’s guidance he too will be great like Jindrak and Reigns. This brings out HBK who says tonight Angle and his group will pay, but also Taker will not get away with the chokeslam he received. Angle challenges HBK to come into the ring when Jericho’s music hits. Jericho says he will help out HBK, which gets Cena’s music. Cena says they may have lost last week, but this week they can try again if Angle is up for it. Angle says he already beat them and no they will not accept. This brings out Theodore long who says tonight he thinks Angle will have his hands full because Taker is in the building and is looking for Angle. He says instead tonight there will be Luther Reigns vs. John Cena, Chris Jericho vs. Mark Jindrak, and Garrison Cade vs. HBK. Angle and his group don’t like it.

We come back from the commercial when Angle and his group are heading towards the locker room planning on what to do. They run into Eugene who tells them he knows them and starts chanting You suck again. Reigns and Jindrak hit Eugene down when Regal gets in their face. He tells them if they want to fight to bring it. Angle and his group tell them to put that retard on a leash. They walk away as Regal tends to Eugene.

Match 1- Hurricane, Rosey, and Rey and RVD vs. Dudleyz, Renee Dupree and Kenzo Suzuki
Dudleyz, Dupree and Kenzo def. Superheroes, Rey and RVD via pinfall at 14:44 when a brawl ensues with Buh Buh hitting RVD with the tag belt when the ref didn’t see it and pinning him. Afterwards the Dudleyz 3D Mysterio through a table.

In the back Paul London is talking to Theodore Long about how he wants revenge on Kidman and Akio. Long makes a match for next week with London vs. Akio for the no.1 contendership for the Cruiserweight Title at Judgment Day. London thanks him and Long says tonight if he can find a partner, he can face Akio and Kidman in a tag match.

Match 2- Simon Dean vs. Big Show
Dean wins via pinfall at 7:23 when Val Venis comes out and hits Show with a chair with the ref distracted leading to a rollup. Afterwards Venis takes the chair and repeatedly hits Show with it. He walks to the back to boo’s.
London is in the back and he talks to Chavo and ask him to partner up. Chavo agrees.

HBK talks with Jericho about the matches when Cena comes in and puts his WWE Title up. HBK and Jericho stare at the title and Cena ask them whats up and they turn the attention back to the matches.

Match 3- Chavo Guerrero and Paul London vs. Akio and Kidman
London and Chavo def. Akio and Kidman via pinfall at 10:12 when Kidman walks out on Akio. London gives Akio the 450 splash and signals he will be the no.1 contender and then stares at Kidman.

Haas is in the back talking with people with his US Title when Haasan tells him he better watch out because he hates Haas for being an American and he hates what that Title represents. Haas ask if he wants a fight, and Haasan says not just yet.

Match 4- John Cena vs. Luther Reigns
Cena def. Reigns via pinfall at 8:32. Cena then celebrates as Angle looks pissed.

The superheroes are in the back discussing how they lost the match when Dupree and Suzuki tells them to face it, that they just aren’t superheroes. They get mad and then think about it. Soon Simon Dean walks by and laughs at Rosey and tells him to use some Simon System because if he thinks he is a Superhero, he must be The Snail. Rosey clotheslines Dean and both Superhero’s leave.

Match 5- Chris Jericho vs. Mark Jindrak
Jericho def. Jindrak via submission at 7:03

In the back Big Show is being taken care of by Joy when Joy says Val Venis was there earlier trying to persuade her to go with him. Show says he will take care of it.

Match 6- HBK vs. Garrison Cade
Angle interferes to cause a DQ giving HBK the win via DQ at 13:52. Angle attacks HBK when Taker’s music hits. Taker chases Angle and his group out of the ring and turns around to receive a Sweet Chin Music from HBK to end the show.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts