Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The roster is based on the roster of the WWE '12 video game. It is not in anyway based on the game besides the roster! Smackdown has been abolished but NXT will remain.

Royal Rumble 2012 Results:

Alex Riley (c) def. Jack Swagger via pinfall to retain the United States Championship.

Beth Phoenix last eliminated Kelly Kelly to win the Women's Championship (Diva's Royal Rumble Match).

Air Boom (Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne) (c) def. The Broskis (Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder) via pinfall to retain the World Tag Team Championship.

John Cena (c) def. Mark Henry via DQ to retain the WWE Championship.

Chris Jericho last eliminated CM Punk to earn a shot at the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania (Royal Rumble Match).
WWE Staff:
COO:
Triple H
General Manager: Stephanie McMahon
Commentators: Michael Cole & Jim Ross
NXT Host: Matt Striker

WWE Champion's Corner:
WWE Champion:
John Cena
United States Champion: Alex Riley
World Tag Team Champions: Air Boom (Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne)
Women's Champion: Beth Phoenix

Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Big Show
Booker T
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
John Cena
John Morrison
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kevin Nash
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
The Miz
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

AJ
Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Eve
Kaitlin
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
Layla
Maryse
Natalya
Nikki Bella

Tag Teams
Air Boom (Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne)
Awesome Truth (The Miz & R-Truth)
The Broskis (Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder)
A-Listers (David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty)
The New Heat (Ezekiel Jackson & Booker T)
Yoshi Tatsu & Santino Marella

NXT
Claudio Castagnoli (PRO: William Regal)
Seth Rollins (PRO: Goldust)
Richie Steamboat (PRO: Booker T)
Xavier Woods (PRO: Tyson Kidd)
Tito Colon (PRO: Sheamus)
Leo Kruger (PRO: Heath Slater)
Chris Hero (PRO: Daniel Bryan)
Dean Ambrose (PRO: Ted DiBiase)​

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
This actually looks great, the results of Royal Rumble 11 are are very interesting, your font also looks nice, you could continue using it. Anyway, good luck, i'll be reading.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Monday Night Raw - 23rd January 2012
Scottrade Center - St. Louis, Missouri

Raw starts with a video package highlighting the events that took place last night at the Royal Rumble. The Rumble match is the main focus with special focus on Jericho's return. The video finishes with Jericho standing on the top rope pointing at the Wrestlemania 28 sign and the fans going wild.

***BREAK THE WALLS DOWN***

The familiar music of Chris Jericho hits and the crowd goes nuts. Jericho walks out smirking and wearing a t-shirt and jeans. He walks down slapping hands with the audience before getting in and being handed a microphone.

Jericho - Honestly I was surprised at the reaction I got, but none the less I'm here!

The crowd goes wild once again before calming down slightly.

Jericho - You know, last night I kept asking myself if I really wanted to do it and the answer was of course YES!

The crowd cheers loudly again.

Jericho - I eliminated eight people, EIGHT! I'm sure I don't have to tell you but I of course will...Booker T, Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel, Kane, Sin Cara, Sheamus, R-Truth and CM PUNK were all eliminated by me! And now I get the chance to win the WWE title at Wrestlemania! But as you all know John Cena is already scheduled to face The Rock!

Cheers for both names.

Jericho - If I do not get my title shot lawsuits will be filed because you don't screw Chris Jericho and all the JERICOHOLICS!

Huge cheers once again.

Jericho - So Mr. Cena, I want you to come out here right now!

***MY TIME IS NOW***

Pop for John Cena as he runs down and slides into the ring with the WWE title. He stares at Jericho before climbing to the top rope and holding the title belt up. He jumps down and is handed a microphone.

Cena - Chris Jericho. Y2J. The Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla. The Man of 1004 Holds. One Bad Mamma Jamma has won the Royal Rumble match!

Giant pop. Cena nods.

Cena - Yes cheer him! Cheer him with all your might he deserves it.

The crowd cheers even louder.

Cena - In just a few short months I am scheduled to face The Rock at WRESTLEMANIA!

Gigantic pop for Cena and The Rock.

Cena - But Chris won the Rumble and also gets a WWE title shot. There is a decision that has to be made and made quickly in my opinion. So Stephanie get on out here and tell me what the decision is!

***THE GAME***

Instead of Stephanie McMahon's music it's Triple H's and he walks out wearing a suit. He gets a mixed reaction as he steps into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Triple H - Chris Jericho will be getting his WWE title shot but he will not be getting it at Wrestlemania, he will be getting it at our new WWE pay-per-view Breaking Point which takes place on February 19!

The crowd cheers.

Jericho - Hunter, I won the right to face the WWE champion at WRESTLEMANIA...not Breaking Point!

Triple H - You want the shot or not? Never question my authority because it'll get you fired on the spot.

The crowd boos and Jericho just smiles.

Jericho - Oh Hunter, things never change do they?

Triple H shoves him out of the way and exits and the crowd cheers.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Match 1 - Singles
Kane vs. Goldust

Kane dominates Goldust from the opening bell but Kane is showing the effects of lasting so long in the Rumble match. Goldust tries to make a comeback but cannot as Kane finishes him off with a Chokeslam.
Winner - Kane

Cameras fade backstage where Josh Matthews stands by. Alex Riley suddenly walks into the shot.

Matthews - I'm Josh Matthews and I am standing by with the current United States Champion...ALEX RILEY!

Mixed reaction.

Matthews - Last night you defeated Jack Swagger to retain your title. What was it like to defeat "The All-American American" in a match for the United States Championship of all things?

Riley - It was quite easy really. He isn't a good entertainer anyway. Can't wrestle for nothing.

Matthews - Funny how you say that Alex because just a short while ago Jack Swagger said that about you.

Riley - That's funny? How do you find that funny!?

Matthews - Well Alex, I was just bringing up the fact that he said it.

Riley shoves Matthews.

Riley - Don't you ever talk to me like that again!

Suddenly Mason Ryan jumps Riley from behind knocking him down. He stomps on him a few times before hitting a Pumphandle Slam onto the floor.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Match 2 -Tag Team
Awesome Truth (The Miz & R-Truth) vs. A-Listers (David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty)

Truth and Otunga begin the match. The two go back and forth for several minutes. Truth takes the upperhand with a kick to the face. Truth tags Miz and Miz attempts the Skull Crushing Finale. He nails it but McGillicutty breaks up the count. Truth dropkicks McGillicutty out and Miz pins Otunga.
Winners - Awesome Truth

As Awesome Truth celebrates, Mark Henry makes his way down to the ring. The two bail as Henry gets in. Henry nails Otunga with a World's Strongest Slam. McGillicutty is on the top rope. He jumps off and is slammed down to the mat by Henry. Henry stands tall as cameras fade backstage. Ezekiel Jackson is lacing his boots. Booker T enters.

Booker T - Big Zeke. Dawg. How are you?

Jackson - Just fine. How about you?

Booker T - I have a little proposition for you dawg.

Jackson - What would that be?

Booker T - You know how years ago I won 10 WCW Tag team titles with my brother Stevie Ray?

Jackson - Yes.

Booker T - Well I consider you and me The New Heat!

The crowd cheers big time. Jackson stands up and smiles.

Jackson - You got yourself a deal Book. The tag team titles will be around our waists in no time.

We cut back to the arena.

***REALEZA***

Heat as Alberto Del Rio pulls his car into the arena. He steps out wearing a very expensive suit. He walks down the ramp shouting to the crowd. He gets in and is handed a microphone.

Del Rio - My name is...ALBERTOOOOOOOOOO DEL RIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He winks as the crowd boos.

Del Rio - But you already knew that! The reason I am out here tonight is to say that last night I was screwed at the Royal Rumble! Roll the damn footage!

Cameras point towards the titantron. It shows Santino Marella eliminated Del Rio.

Del Rio - That just will not do! So right here tonight I have challenged Santino to a match! Whether or not he accepts my challenge is up to him.

***LA VITTORIA É MIA***

The crowd goes wild as Santino Marella drives out onto the ramp on a little scooter. He gets off and mocks Del Ri which infruriates him.

Del Rio - HOW DARE YOU! You do not disrespect greatness!

Santino smiles as he climbs into the ring.

Del Rio - How dare you! I am the future of this company.

Marella - Oh but you are...NOT!

Del Rio - I should have won the Royal Rumble match but no you cheated and eliminated me!

Marella smiles and begins dancing around. Del Rio smashes him in the head with the microphone. Marella falls to the ground.

Match 3 - Singles
Alberto Del Rio vs. Santino Marella

Del Rio immediately locks in the Cross Armbreaker. Marella immediately taps out.
Winner - Alberto Del Rio

Del Rio keeps the Cross Armbreaker locked in. Santino screams and cries out in pain. Suddenly Yoshi Tatsu runs out getting massive cheers. Del Rio lets go and kicks Tatsu hard right in the temple knocking him out. The crowd boos even louder as Del Rio smirks and leaves.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

As we return from commercial break, we see Stephanie McMahon sitting in her office. A knock is heard on the door.

McMahon - Come in!

The door flies open and Mark Henry walks in, pissed.

McMahon - Mark, good to see you.

Henry - Stephanie you know what I want!

McMahon - No Mark, I actually do not.

Henry - A WWE TITLE SHOT!

McMahon - Sorry Mark but you lost last night. By disqualification of all things so you are not getting another shot!

Henry slams his fists down on the desk.

Henry - GIVE ME THE DAMN TITLE SHOT!

Stephanie shakes her head no. Henry grabs her and lifts her over the desk.

Henry - Listen, you either give me the title shot or I will destroy every single person on this roster!

McMahon - You are not getting the shot and that is that!

Henry shoves her to the ground and exits.

Match 4 - Divas Tag Team
Kelly Kelly & Eve vs. The Bella Twins (Brie & Nikki Bella)

Brie and Eve begin the match. Eve takes advantage with several punches and kicks. Brie manages to make the tag to Nikki. Nikki and Eve fight back and forht for several minutes. Nikki chopblocks Eve taking her to the mat. Nikki tags Brie and they double team Eve. Kelly Kelly gets in but the referee forces her out. Nikki stays in and dominates Eve until tagging Brie for the double team again. The referee forces Nikki out. Brie gets in the referee's face and starts yelling. Eve tags Kelly Kelly but th referee doesn't see it thus it does not count! Brie lifts her up and nails the Bella Buster for the pinfall.
Winners - The Bella Twins

The Bellas celebrate as Kelly Kelly checks on Eve. They are both pissed.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

As we return from the break, a trail of beat up superstars are laying in the hallway. Daniel Bryan and Justin Gabriel are among them. We cut to the arena for the main event of the evening.

Main Event - Singles (Non-Title)
John Cena vs. Wade Barrett

Both men fight back and forth with neither getting the upperhand as the match slowly progresses. Cena keeps looking up the ramp to see if Mark Henry is there. Barrett takes advantage of that with several high impact moves. Cena tries to come back but Barrett hits him with a headbutt. Cena goes down when Mark Henry's music hits. Barrett attempts Wasteland but Henry enters the ring. Barrett tries to fight him off. Henry grabs him and tosses him over the top rope and down to the floor.
Winner - No Contest

The crowd boo as Henry waits for Cena to get up. Cena leans in the corner. Henry approaches him. He grabs him and slams him onto the map with the World's Strongest Slam. He stands over Cena smiling as the show fades to black. The crowd boos him immensly.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tuesday Night NXT - 24th January 2012
Scottrade Center - St. Louis, Missouri

The first episode of the new season of NXT begins with a video package highlighting this season's contestants. When that finishes we cut into the arena with a huge pyro blast.

***TEACHER***

NXT Host Matt Striker walks down the ramp to a mixed reaction. He steps into the ring and is handed a microphone.

Striker - Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to a NEW season of NXT!

Gigantic pop.

Striker - Now I'd like to introduce to you, the new contestants of NXT!

***WILD AND YOUNG***

Eight unfamiliar faces walk out from behind the curtain. As they walk to the ring Striker announces them.

Striker - Claudio Castagnoli, Seth Rollins, Richie Steamboat, Xavier Woods, Tito Colon, Leo Kruger, Chris Hero and Dean Ambrose! THE NXT ROOKIES!

The eight clap as they stand in a line in the ring.

Striker - As of right now none of you have a WWE Pro. But that will change after the first match is over! For your first official WWE matches you will be going against your fellow rookies in a battle royal. Now if you win you have the first selection of pros. Now I'd like to introduce you to the eight WWE Pros who will sit in those eight chairs and watch your every move.

Tyson Kidd, Goldust, Booker T, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Heath Slater, Sheamus and Ted DiBiase walk out and each take a seat in one of the chairs.

Striker - Tyson Kidd! Goldust! Booker T! William Regal! Daniel Bryan! Heath Slater! Sheamus! And Ted DiBiase!

The Rookies look impressed and clap.

Striker - It is now time for your first ever WWE match!

Striker rolls out of the ring leaving the Rookies.

Match 1 - Battle Royal
Claudio Castagnoli vs. Seth Rollins vs. Richie Steamboat vs. Xavier Woods vs. Tito Colon vs. Leo Kruger vs. Chris Hero vs. Dean Ambrose

Kruger is the first to be eliminated after Rollins and Steamboat teamed up on him. Colon is the next eliminated after getting clotheslined over by Woods. Woods turns around to get kicked in the face by Ambrose. The two brawl. Steamboat and Rollins team up on Castagnoli and Hero. The four brawl. Ambrose and Woods go over at the exact same time but Woods hits first. Rollins tosses Hero head first over and into the barricade. Rollins and Steamboat double team Castagnoli for several minutes until Steamboat turns on Rollins and eliminates him. Castagnoli grabs Steamboat from behind but gets taken out.
Winner - Richie Steamboat

Striker gets into the ring and congratulates him.

Striker - Congrats Richie! You are the first person to get to choose a Pro! Who will that be?

Steamboat - My WWE Pro is going to be...BOOKER T!

The crowd goes wild as Booker T stands up and begins yelling and clapping. The rest of the Rookies get into the ring.

Striker - Claudio, you are next. Who will your Pro be?

Castagnoli - WILLIAM REGAL!

Regal claps for him.

Striker - Seth, who is your Pro?

Rollins - I think I'm going to go ahead and choose GOLDUST!

Goldust stands up and claps.

Striker - Chris, your Pro?

Hero - Daniel Bryan!

The crowd goes nuts.

Striker - Dean Ambrose. Your Pro will be...?

Ambrose - Ted DiBiase!

Ted DiBiase sits smiling.

Woods - My Pro is going to be Tyson Kidd baby!

Kidd claps like a madman.

Colon - Sorry Leo. I gotta take Sheamus.

Striker - That means Leo Kruger's WWE Pro will be Heath Slater!

The Pros make their way to the ring and meet their Rookies.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

We return from the break to see Richie Steamboat already in the ring with Booker T at ringside.

***WILD AND YOUNG***

Leo Kruger makes his way down the ramp with Heath Slater. He gets into the ring and stares Steamboat down.

Main Event - Singles
Richie Steamboat vs. Leo Kruger

Steamboat dominates Kruger from the opening bell with Kruger getting in little offense for the most part. Krugrer does hit a few punches and a suplex but nothing spectacular as Steamboat is pretty much steamrolling him. Steamboat finishes him off with a diving crossbody.
Winner - Richie Steamboat

Steamboat gets to his feet and celebrates with Booker T. Booker jumps around and highfives Steamboat. Steamboat is laughing his head off as we fade to black.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Monday Night Raw - 29th January 2012
Idaho Center - Boise, Idaho

The show begins with a huge pyro display.

ROSS - Welcome to Monday Night Raw!

COLE - Last week we saw Mark Henry go crazy after Stephanie McMahon refused his request for a WWE title match.

ROSS - What will the ramifications of that be?

COLE - You'll have to watch to find out!

***ALL GROWN UP***

ROSS - Here comes Raw General Manager Stephanie McMahon!

Stephanie McMahon walks down the ramp and gets into the ring.

MCMAHON - Last week, all of you witnessed Mark Henry attack Wade Barrett and John Cena in the main event. From this moment forward if Mark Henry decides to show his face on this show again he will be arrested no questions asked. On to the next topic which I feel needs to be addressed. My husband Triple H, the COO of this company said that at Breaking Point it will be John Cena defending his belt against Chris Jericho and yes that match will be taking place with The Rock as the special guest referee!

The crowd goes nuts at that announcement.

***BREAK THE WALLS DOWN***

Chris Jericho walks out to a huge pop. He has a look on his face like he's pissed as he gets into the ring.

JERICHO - Stephanie how dare you!

MCMAHON - How dare I what?

JERICHO - Agree with your husband. I won the Royal Rumble and demand to face John Cena at Wrestlemania!

MCMAHON - Mr. Jericho, I do believe that you are not to be demanding anything from me. I am your boss and what I say goes.

Jericho stares at her and points to the Wrestlemania sign.

JERICHO - You want me. I'll be at Wrestlemania.

Jericho drops the mic and rolls out of the ring.

***THE GAME***

The crowd boos as Triple H walks out on the ramp wearing a suit.

TRIPLE H - Chris. I have a proposition for you. If you can beat me tonight in the main event you will get a shot your WWE title shot at Wrestlemania but if not. You have to settle for the shot at Breaking Point.

JERICHO - I accept!

ROSS - There you go! Our main event is set! Triple H will face Chris Jericho!

COLE - What a great match that should be!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Match 1 - Singles
Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes

Cara and Rhodes put on a great spectacle to start the match. Rhodes is on the outside when Cara jumps over the top rope and takes him down. Cara and Rhodes get back in the ring. Cara hits several more highflying moves and Rhodes barely gets in any offense. Cara finishes Rhodes hits the tilt-a-whirl headscissors for the pin.
Winner - Sin Cara

ROSS -
Big win by Sin Cara!

COLE - That was Sin Cara's first singles match of the year and he's started off excellent!

ROSS - You're right he did!

COLE - I could see Sin Cara going very far this year. Maybe even winning a title or two!

ROSS - That could definitely happen Cole!

Cameras cut backstage to Josh Matthews who stands by with Mason Ryan.

MATTHEWS - I'm Josh Matthews and I'm standing by with Mason Ryan! Now Mason last week you attacked Alex Riley. Now tonight you are going one on one with Alex Riley.

RYAN - Well Alex tonight, I will defeat you and I want the United States title!

MATTHEWS - Tonight's match is not for the title but if you win, you may get the opportunity.

RYAN - I should already be the champion but no Stephanie decides that I don't deserve the chance, but after I destroy Alex tonight it will prove to Stephanie taht I am championship material and she will regret every single thing that she's done to me!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Mark Henry is shown outside the arena. Security approaches him and he shoves them to the ground before entering the arena. More security approaches him but are no match and he just shoves them out of the way.

***SOMEBODY'S GONNA GET IT***

Mark Henry walks down the ramp. Security comes up behind him and tries to tackle him. He keeps walking with a pissed off look on his face. He whips one of them down the ramp. He throws the rest of them off as he climbs into the ring.

HENRY - No matter how hard you try, you can't keep me down! If you try you will only join the HALL OF PAIN!

The crowd boos. About 15 police officers make their way down the ramp and surround the ring.

HENRY - Like I just said, YOU WILL JOIN THE HALL OF PAIN!

The police officers all converge at the same time. Henry tries to fight them off. They manage to get him down and slap handcuffs on him. They get him to his feet and begin to escort him out of the arena.

***ALL GROWN UP***

Stephanie McMahon walks out on stage. Henry looks more pissed than ever. McMahon slaps him hard across the face and yells something. Henry tries to break the cuffs but cannot and the police escort him out.

Match 2 - Tag Team Match
The New Heat (Booker T & Ezekiel Jackson) vs. Yoshi Tatsu & Santino Marella

Jackson and Tatsu start the match. Jackson dominates Tatsu in the opening moments before tagging Booker in. Booker dominates Tatsu as well. Booker attempts the Scissors Kick but Tatsu gets out of the way and tags Marella. Marella gets kicked in the face by Booker. Booker tags Jackson and Jackson hits the Torture Rack for the pinfall.
Winners - The New Heat

ROSS - Big win by The New Heat right here.

COLE - They just formed last week and this is their first tag match together.

ROSS - I do believe that they could be bigger and better than the original Harlem Heat.

COLE - Only time will tell JR!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

***AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE***

John Morrison walks out accompanied by Vickie Guerrero. They get into the ring and Vickie gets on the mic.

GUERRERO - Excuse me! Ladies and gentlemen please let me introduce to you..."THE SHAMAN OF SEXY"...JOHN MORRISON!

Morrison smirks and lifts his hand in the air. The crowd boos.

GUERRERO - Earlier tonight Mason Ryan said that he deserves to be the United States champion...NO! My client John Morrison deserves...no needs to be the United States champion and believe me, he will be by the end of the year.

The crowd boos again.

GUERRERO - This week is the first week of the Shaman's Open Challenge. John is challenging anyone to a match and will prove why he is the greatest talent in WWE history! So whoever the first challenger may be, get on out here!

***WRITTEN IN MY FACE***

COLE - Sheamus has accepted the Shaman's Open Challenge!

Sheamus walks out to a huge pop from the crowd. Morrison just laughs as Sheamus gets in the ring.

Match 3 - Singles
John Morrison w/Vickie Guerreo vs. Sheamus

Morrison and Sheamus go back and forth until Sheamus gets the upperhand. Sheamus dominates Morrison with a lot of offense but when Vickie grabs Sheamus's leg. Sheamus turns around and looks at Vickie and yells at her. He turns back around and gets hit with a Flying Chuck pretty much knocking him out. He drags Sheamus to the corner and hits Starship Pain for the pinfall.
Winner - John Morrison

Morrison stands up and the crowd boos. Vickie grabs the microphone.

GUERRERO - See what I told you! YOUR WINNER...JOHN MORRISON!!!!!!!

Guerrero and Morrison leave the ring.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

ROSS - Welcome back to Monday Night Raw!

COLE - It's been a crazy night so far!

ROSS - Our main event is coming up soon!

COLE - It will sure as hell be a pay-per-view quality match!

ROSS - You got that right Cole.

COLE - But before we have that we have Alex Riley taking on Mason Ryan!

ROSS - Will Ryan come through with his promise of destroying Riley?

COLE - I think he can.

Match 4 - Singles (Non-Title)
Alex Riley vs. Mason Ryan

Ryan fulfills his promise and dominates Riley from the opening bell. Riley just takes all the punishment. Ryan finishes him off with a Pumphandle Slam.
Winner - Mason Ryan

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Main Event - Singles
Chris Jericho vs. Triple H

Jericho and Triple H put on a PPV quality match. Jericho attempts the Codebreaker but Triple H launches him off to the outside. The referee starts counting and Triple H heads to the outside. Jericho slams him onto the steps and rolls back in. He gets back out and throws Triple H back in. The two go back and forth for several more minutes until Triple H launches Jericho the outside again. He gets out and Pedigrees Jericho through the announce table. Triple H gets back into the ring and the referee counts Jericho out.
Winner - Triple H

Triple H stands tall in the ring smiling. The crowd boos as Jericho slowly climbs to his feet and Triple H laughs. The show fades out to black.

***END OF SHOW***

Breaking Point Current Match Card

WWE Championship
John Cena (c) vs. Chris Jericho

United States Championship
Alex Riley (c) vs. Mason Ryan​

1 - 5 of 5 Posts