Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through page after page in the stickied Cm punk shoot thread and came upon this.

I knew this promo was gonna be ground shaking the second i heard punk tell cena that he kissing Vince's ass better than anyone. How the hell could they have ever buried this guy???
One of the users apparently has made this reply to the above post -

Bcause CM Punk dissed the company dress code. And The Undertaker went running to the management like a little bitch and got him buried.
CM Punk went from feuding with Jeff Hardy for the world title to being in a feud with a referee and being in the opening match for a pay per view. All because The Undertaker acted like a pissy little cunt.
True story.
WTF ?? can anyone clarify me about this ? is this true?
i wasnt really a regular viewer of smackdown during the punk-jeff hardy or triple h-edge fueds or basically the year 2008.

Did the undertaker really try to bury punk?

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
CM Punk was told (by Undie) to dress like a champion because he's representing the company. Punk objects and says something along the lines of "Look how Cena dresses and he's world champion," which didn't sit well with Undie and the higher ups he must have talked to after. I don't know how valid it is, but sounds possible.

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: WTF is the deal with The Undertaker and CM punk ?

Then why didnt punk talk about undertaker in his shoot??

probably proves the entire punk promo last week was a work!!
damm vince is one clever son of bitch!

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
i think the story was that undertaker was giving punk an advice to dress better and more neat since he's the champ , but punk acted like an asshole to taker so they made him lose the belt

i don't know if this is true but i think that's the reason behind it

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Re: WTF is the deal with The Undertaker and CM punk ?

Then why didnt punk talk about undertaker in his shoot??

probably proves the entire punk promo last week was a work!!
damm vince is one clever son of bitch!
i hope u r being sarcastic

even harry and lloyd would've known it's a damn work from the beginning ..

i mean the guy shoots on the entire company and all the fans , even stephanie and triple h , and he mentions brock lesnar , paul heyman , and other wrestling promotions .. not only that but he got camera close ups

but when he starts talking about vince they cut him off ..

does he have to wear a "this is a work" t-shirt for some people to realize it's a work ?

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Here. Source: SEScoops from October 5 2009

Word going around the WWE locker room is that the reason CM Punk lost the World Heavyweight Title last night is because of heat on him stemming from an incident on the recent European tour, according to Dave Meltzer’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

The story goes that there was in issue with how Punk was dressed, and The Undertaker tried to nicely tell Punk that he was the World Champion and was representing WWE overseas so he should dress better. Punk said something to the effect of "what about John Cena?"

This got back to WWE management and they took it as Punk thinking he was a bigger star than John Cena. Then the decision was made to take the belt off Punk at Hell in a Cell and put the match as the opener. There are a couple versions of the story going around, but which ever one is being told, the end result remains the same.

The problems with Punk has been the talk of the SmackDown locker room for the past two days. There are some who are wondering why Undertaker was given the title considering his limited schedule and health problems with the feeling that it was too soon to take the title off Punk. Word is that WWE is planning on going with a Batista vs. Undertaker feud for the World Heavyweight Title.

·
Registered
208 Posts
not only did taker get punk buried on that occasion but he also got his world title, its always great when a guy considered the locker room leader buries a man he knows is part of the future of the company

Reactions: ToddTheBod

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
not only did taker get punk buried on that occasion but he also got his world title, its always great when a guy considered the locker room leader buries a man he knows is part of the future of the company
well when the new guy is an arrogant asshole he deserves all the worst

punk is probably the only guy in wwe history to have a problem with taker

everyone who has worked with taker has spoken nice about him .. the guy is a top professional who always put people over , the guy put over Maven FFS fpalm !!

all taker did is gave punk some advice .. no need for punk to act like a dick to a 20 year vetran like taker

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Judging by only what the report says, and if true, Punk should have kept his trap shut I agree. You do not mess with Undertaker. But obviously, Punk isn't that type of person. Pretty much the sole reason why he hasn't been pushed to the moon as much as he should've been.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Get off UT's dick. You can't ask Punk to change the way he dresses if Cena is still running around with jean shorts that he got from WalMart. Jeff Hardy always looked like he slept in his clothes. Hell, even taker walked around in jeans, cut off shirt and phanny pack! Give me a break, is this the NBA?

·
#ELITEASFUCK
3,235 Posts
Pretty sure Punk wouldn't have a problem getting in a shoot fight with Taker. Taker's body is beat to hell and doesn't Punk know legit martial arts? I don't think he'd be scared to do a shoot on Taker, let alone a WORKED one.

·
Banned
1,802 Posts
The Undertaker will now be hated by half of this forum, he seems to be in the right though.
Undertaker is legend he should not be hated punk made a mistake and if undertaker if hated by half of this forum then they are dumbasses, punk made the mistake he should have just shut up

·
Mamba Mentality
26,070 Posts
Get off UT's dick. You can't ask Punk to change the way he dresses if Cena is still running around with jean shorts that he got from WalMart. Jeff Hardy always looked like he slept in his clothes. Hell, even taker walked around in jeans, cut off shirt and phanny pack! Give me a break, is this the NBA?
That is if this 'report' is true.

Pretty sure Punk wouldn't have a problem getting in a shoot fight with Taker. Taker's body is beat to hell and doesn't Punk know legit martial arts? I don't think he'd be scared to do a shoot on Taker, let alone a WORKED one.
If this was directed at my post I should have put worked shoot promo. I think it would be interesting for him to play up the internet rumors because people would eat it up.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts