Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Nitemare you banned randyorton24 and I guess I know why not really yet, but I'll check it out, but why the hell did you delete our BTB thread? I could have still written my shows in it.

Reactions: [ Splash ]

·
3,113 Posts
randyorton24 was banned because he made a stupid ass thread about a wart on his asshole. I'm glad he was banned.

edit: oh yeah and his grammar sucked.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So whats the point of closing my BTB thread I know he was banned, but I still worked on it and would like to know why it was shut down and if it was because of him then thats pathetic.

N

·
0 Posts
Oh? You want to be banned too?

I couldn't care less about your little Be The Booker thread. It's of no consequence to me.

randyorton24 created the thread, and I don't give a crap if you were writing the shows.

Depending on your reply, I might be nice, or I could be an asshole. I'll leave it up to you.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could care less if your an asshole because of this reply your an asshole to alot of people on here anyway so whats it matter. Typical you not caring about something oh well and why would I be banned because I made a rant? That really makes no sense at all, but whatever. If you ban me I want a damn good explantion on why you would because if you don't that would be like abusing your powers, but you could care less about that.

·
3,113 Posts
Bored101 said:
If you ban me I want a damn good explantion on why you would
Because you're a bitch and cry because you're precious little btb got deleted.

Bored101 said:
because if you don't that would be like abusing your powers, but you could care less about that
You're right he wouldn't care because you mean nothing to him.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Bored101 said:
I could care less if your an asshole because of this reply your an asshole to alot of people on here anyway so whats it matter. Typical you not caring about something oh well and why would I be banned because I made a rant? That really makes no sense at all, but whatever. If you ban me I want a damn good explantion on why you would because if you don't that would be like abusing your powers, but you could care less about that.

I'm guessing you'll be getting Lee's "asshole" reply from that one...

Bye.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Bored101 said:
i think your gonna be really bored soon

N

·
0 Posts
I figure it's more suffering not to ban him from the forum and just keep his BTB thread (although, without the co-owner, there's no need for him to be using that thread) 'deleted.'

He didn't want to play nice with me, so naturally I'm not going to play nice with him. I was going to give his thread (again, even though it WASN'T HIS) back, but never now. :)

NOTE: I never banned randyorton24, so don't accuse me of such.

·
Banned
709 Posts
Kaneanite banned him for 2 weeks but he complained. So he's gone forever...

oops...
now he's gonna
rant on Kaneanite. w/e he can
just get banned to
ya...

:)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nitemare said:
I figure it's more suffering not to ban him from the forum and just keep his BTB thread (although, without the co-owner, there's no need for him to be using that thread) 'deleted.'

He didn't want to play nice with me, so naturally I'm not going to play nice with him. I was going to give his thread (again, even though it WASN'T HIS) back, but never now. :)

NOTE: I never banned randyorton24, so don't accuse me of such.

I was never arguing on why he got banned I was arguing on why you thrashed the thread. Why didn't you just thrash every thread he created instead.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Who cares. Just start a new thread, and post whatever week youre on, for RAW. It's not hard.

You won't have to be update everyone on what's happened, since only the people who've read your BTB will read it again. Thus, they should know what's going on in your BTB. Problem solved.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Nitemare said:
Oh? You want to be banned too?

I couldn't care less about your little Be The Booker thread. It's of no consequence to me.

randyorton24 created the thread, and I don't give a crap if you were writing the shows.

Depending on your reply, I might be nice, or I could be an asshole. I'll leave it up to you.

You're such a ****ing *****.

Hiding behind your little pathetic Mod job. I can tell that you had your ass kicked on a daily basis back in high school- ******.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Nitemare:

I am new here and I don't wanna step on anyone's heels here, but. Correct me if I'm wrong. In the rules section it states that we can rant about staffers. Right? It seems to me like you can, as Flair says. "Talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk". I have been scrolling through the differant forums, and you or other staffers have shut down threads. Why? Is it because, as I stated in another thread. You and other staffers don't like it when people have differant opinions then those of your's? Or is it because people back up their opinions with facts, and you don't like that, so therefore you hide behind your authority. Ban me if you wish to, but I am just expressing an opinon

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WWEFanJason said:
Nitemare:

I am new here and I don't wanna step on anyone's heels here, but. Correct me if I'm wrong. In the rules section it states that we can rant about staffers. Right? It seems to me like you can, as Flair says. "Talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk". I have been scrolling through the differant forums, and you or other staffers have shut down threads. Why? Is it because, as I stated in another thread. You and other staffers don't like it when people have differant opinions then those of your's? Or is it because people back up their opinions with facts, and you don't like that, so therefore you hide behind your authority. Ban me if you wish to, but I am just expressing an opinon
Sure you can rant against the staff, but Nitemare isn't bright enough to realise that which results in a ban. See I consider that abusing his powers since he's clearly banning you for no reason even though this is the rant section. So nothing goes here appearantly when it comes to a rant on mods. I'm suprised he hasen't banned me yet, but I'm sure he will soon.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm suprised he hasen't banned me yet, but I'm sure he will soon.
Keep making posts with no point except to insult the admin of this forum, and i'm sure he will too.

Honestly, grow a brain and start using it

1 - 20 of 57 Posts