Wrestling Forum banner

WTF? Summerslam Tix On Sale at 10:00 am Today?

519 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  DesolationRow
I couldn't believe that quick little plug on Raw last night about Summerslam tickets going on sale today at 10:00 am west coast time. I've been seriously on the fence about going to Summerslam this year--went to last year's show, and really aside from Orton/Sheamus and the main event, the show itself wasn't all that great--but it is Summerslam, and the highs of last year's show were pretty high.

WWE.com hadn't said anything about this before, or am I wrong? Seems like WWE thinking on the fly and probably announcing to the live Honda Center audience before the show went on the air last night about the tickets going on sale up the freeway in downtown LA for Summerslam, realizing that the quality of last night's Raw, Rock's return, the hot crowd and everything else would make a ton of those people strongly consider purchasing tickets for the "second-biggest pay-per-view of the year" only hours later.

Anyone else taken aback by this? I was actually trying to budget myself for this, thinking these tix wouldn't go on sale until late March or so. This has thrown me for a loop!

Oh well.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Me, too! :)

Sitting Section 106, Row 3, Seats 5-6. :)

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^^ Bleh!!!
:p ;)

Vince should give us Rock/Cena at Summerslam. It'd be fitting in "Hollywood"! (The Wrestlemania build can lead into that.) Bwahahaha...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.