Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF Kane didnt do anything to AJ??? we all know Kane's history with storylines hes had with the divas examples Tori, Chyna, Terri, Lita, Trish, Kelly Kelly, Eve. Has Kane gone off women now??? lol. To be honest I dont blame him hes never had any luck with the ladies

·
Administrator
59,127 Posts
Kane's always had the luck with the ladies? Where you been? Now that it's been revealed that he has a THREE FOOT LONG PENIS, poor AJ is about to be in a wheelchair permanently. :kane

·
Registered
53 Posts
Please don't put him with Aj is would be stupid.....

FFS WWE dont you learn...

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
He rememberd what happend to katie vick and got scared.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
He looked at that crazy chick and ran the other way!! Too crazy for kane is some sort of super crazy...

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
The storyline with AJ and Kane will end at No Way Out.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,441 Posts
What'd you expect him to do, rip her shorts off and start hate-fucking her in the middle of the ring? PG, dude!

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think WWE is gonna put Kane with AJ in a storyline poor Kane always gets stuck with a diva and then the storyline goes nowhere and gets axed

·
Registered
105 Posts
He will inpregante her and snitsky will return to kill another baby

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
What pisses me off is that when Kane came back his big ticket was that he no longer had any emotions, he was once again a hateful monster who would destroy everythimg in his path.... and yet he shows emotion by leaving AJ in the ring and walking away with her unharmed. To be that pretty much ruined a lot of the credibility the new masked Kane had.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Too crazy for the devils favorit demon. AJ most be packing some serious mojo.

·
Registered
414 Posts
What pisses me off is that when Kane came back his big ticket was that he no longer had any emotions, he was once again a hateful monster who would destroy everythimg in his path.... and yet he shows emotion by leaving AJ in the ring and walking away with her unharmed. To be that pretty much ruined a lot of the credibility the new masked Kane had.
Wrong.
masked kane lost all of his credibility losing to superman cena

·
#Born2Rap
5,831 Posts
I think he just thought to himself "....this chick is fucking weird." and didn't wanna bother.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
He realizee that if he touched her, he'd end up on another end of a beatdown by D-Bry.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
he doesn't dig crazy chicks, only dead ones.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Has Kane gone soft I remember the days where he used to chase after divas and tie them up backstage. But he didnt do anything to AJ WTF this isnt the Kane I used to know

Also yeah davisxp Kane does seem to be the biggest pimp in WWE as hes the only guy to have had storylines with the most divas

Maybe chicks do dig the mask who knows

1 - 20 of 22 Posts