Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 733 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you missed Stomping Grounds:
In the main event, Corbin vs. Seth for the title, Corbin could choose a special guest referee. The commentators already mentioned Seth as "Becky`s Boyfriend" and they did it again and again and again this evening.
Corbin choosed Lacey Evans, who was Becky`s oppenent in the same night. Lacey helped Baron a lot and took all the attention. Finally she changed the match to a None-DQ and gave Seth a low-blow.

Then Becky came out and saved Seth`s behind, so he could win with another referee. Even better, she put her hand and his behind later and made him a door to leave the ring. On the way to the stage she was leading. :)

The title match itself was a total joke ofc, but it was totally overshadowed by Becky & Lacey. Sure, it was funny, but in the overall way it was presented, I am not sure it did "Becky`s Boyfriend" a favor. Good night! ;)

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Re: Seth Rollins' new name: "Becky's Boyfriend"

Ya'll already know this is leading to Steph/HHH vs Becky/Seth

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

Ya'll already know this is leading to Steph/HHH vs Becky/Seth
At Summerslam, too.

I can already tell you the video package for it will have the Helmsley-McMahon Regime/Authority parallel as the true power couple to Seff/Becky.

It's going to be stupid and absolutely cringey.

·
Registered
17,032 Posts
I guess the marketing people in the company think it's cool to mention them as a couple because they're keeping trendy and telling the fans what's going on on the inside when in actuality looks like I was just a bunch of Junior High fetish geeky stuff

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,415 Posts

Forcing their relationship so hard on-screen is gonna end up making things pretty awkward in the likely event of them breaking up.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,248 Posts

The FEMINIST Seth Rollins, second fiddle as the on-paper top champion in the company, is burning "it" down and by "it" we mean the patriarchy. Television viewership must be part of the patriarchy!

:ha

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Did you guys see the pic they posted of them on Instagram after the match? Lmao, Becky in the forefront smiling, Rollins eyes closed head on her shoulder...Jesus, cuck much? This is gonna be sooooooooo terrible.
Ouch. Thx u. I added that in the startposting.

You'd think they learned from Cena and Nikki. :mj
You got high expectations. ;)

1 - 20 of 733 Posts