Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm watching his match with Riddle right now, when did he get so flabby?

He's the face of the entire company, has been given both titles, literally has the entire company centred around him, was just given his sixth WM main event, and is by far the highest paid wrestler in WWE and you're telling me you can't make the effort of staying in great shape? Especially when you're now wrestling with no shirt and you're promoted as a pretty boy that women find hot?

It's different with someone like Lesnar who is a legitmate badass and looks terrifying regardless if he has a gut or not. Roman is literally advertised and promoted on his looks.

I was on board with Reigns getting a two-year title reign but fuck it if it's put the effort in looking good.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Roman's never been lean. He's always been flabby. His vest used to cover that up.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
He's had an injury, it's probably impeded his training. I don't know why you're acting like he's coming out looking like Rikishi.
It’s not just the injury, though. He’s been slowly getting in worse and worse shape since he came back (in great shape). He barely works and works on tv where he always has his shirt off. He isn’t in terrible shape, but he obviously doesn’t follow a strict diet

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
It’s not just the injury, though. He’s been slowly getting in worse and worse shape since he came (in great shape). He barely works and works on tv where he always has his shirt off. He isn’t in terrible shape, but he obviously doesn’t follow a strict diet
His diets consists of cheese puffs and burying everyone on the roster.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDraw
1 - 20 of 73 Posts