Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title say's what do they do with Sir Roman.

First of all i want to start by saying i'm not a roman hater or am i huge Roman fan for the record i don't think he deserves the hate he is given but at the same time i can understand where its coming from (cena 2.0 thanks to creative)

Like him or not he over with casual Crowd and after tonight it seem like Vince is dead on making the top baby face. However it seem like every time he gets close to the title or it's a PPV he get booed By a majority of the crowd ala Cena not saying he deserves it but it is what it is.

So what do you think they should do with Sir Roman ?

· Registered
12,109 Posts
Babyface underdog vs Authority. What they were going to do from the start with Roman/Seth.

Feud with Sheamus because he won't get bigger pops than Roman.

Try to get him over while the fan favs are in mid-card.

Ratings drop even lower.

· Registered
19,757 Posts
Turn him heel at Wrestlemania 32. Against Rock, Lesnar, Ambrose, I don't care, just fucking do it. The same group of inescapable fans will not respect him until he bitch-slaps them. I can't take another decade of WWE pretending that their top babyface getting booed is fucking normal. BECAUSE IT'S NOT!

· TEAM DEPPIE
8,090 Posts
Vince will continue pushing this dude until he is no longer salvageable. I've given up as a Roman fan.

This did NOTHING for Roman or Dean. I would have been at least happy for Dean turning because he at least would have character progression if Roman didn't.

Company is bullshit

· Registered
3,216 Posts
It's fucking obvious.

Roman Reigns FINALLY wins the WWE Title at WrestleMania 32 and that night he will be "playing for keeps!" lol

Reigns holding up that belt will be the FINAL image you see from Dallas next year, as the pyro explodes around him and 75,000 fans out of 100,000 boo him.

Reactions: TheLooseCanon

· Registered
12,109 Posts
It's fucking obvious.

Roman Reigns FINALLY wins the WWE Title at WrestleMania 32 and that night he will be "playing for keeps!" lol

Reigns holding up that belt will be the FINAL image you see from Dallas next year, as the pyro explodes around him and 75,000 fans out of 100,000 boo him.

And the other 25,000 heading towards the exits.

· Registered
7 Posts
He needs a change of some sort, since they are obviously dead set on him not going heel anytime soon they better do something. Him and Sheamus are gonna have to work a really stiff brawling kind of match otherwise they'll get booed out of TLC.

As far as storylines go I think this is gonna be a terribly boring time for the main event picture between reigns, sheamus and authority promos.

· Registered
2,937 Posts
If they're hellbent on making him a babyface then they are screwed.

1. The smarks in the crowd are just not accepting him.
2. Those smarks can smell the potential Cena 2.0 happening & are even more ready to dismiss him.

What they need to do is bring back the persona he had with the Shield.

No it's not a babyface but honestly in 2015 you don't need black & white faces/heels. You can have a tweener badass be the face of a company.

But that's not the only thing they need to do, they also need to just let Roman have "bullet point promos" instead of scripts. He's not a good actor & to keep it 100 he's way more relaxed when he just acts himself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.