Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
But why the hell is this feud continuing anyway? The story should be done after Shane was defeated. Even if you do want Shane involved at least let it be from behind the scenes and not with him being the one who is in the ring beating the hell out of a fresh KO after Shane just tapped out in a match. Shane is still the main event! They are listening to the fans well aren't they?
I feel you, but it's continuing because literally everyone relevant on SDL is actually busy with a legit story line right now. There would be nothing for Owens if the feud stopped. You can only shift gears one at least one of the other important feuds have come to a close. I at least think the way they continued it isn't all too bad. Shane put a loop hole in because he can, and screwed Owens over story line wise.

My only concern is I hope Owens doesn't truly give up and join Shane to win the title. But even then, it would still fit to his whole supporting his family character, I just wouldn't agree with it since Owens just completely turned face not too long ago. IDK tbh I just see a lot of potential out of the many angles going on, on SDL atm, and look forward to how they truly conclude them before Survivor Series.

·
Banned
13 Posts
They made KO look like such a geek on SD tonight and I can't figure out why they would do this? Nobody is going to have sympathy for him acting like a little bitch because of this $100,000 fine nonsense. Even if that's what they were going for this is crossword solver sip calculator epfo what they should have done to make him turn face not after he already was established as a face and it's way to early in his face run to tease a heel turn. In my opinion this is a perfect example of why WWE isn't making new stars! It's just like when they turned Braun heel when he was white hot which he still and may not ever recover from.
Does anyone see any logic with this or is actually enjoying this story development?
Its utterly ridiculous how they've ruined his character so fast.

·
Banned
13 Posts
They made KO look like such a geek on SD tonight and I can't figure out why they would do this? Nobody is going to have sympathy for him acting like a little bitch because of this $100,000 fine nonsense. Even if that's what they were going for this is what they should have done to make him turn face not after he already was established as a face and it's way to early in his face run to tease a Nox Vidmate VLC heel turn. In my opinion this is a perfect example of why WWE isn't making new stars! It's just like when they turned Braun heel when he was white hot which he still and may not ever recover from.
Does anyone see any logic with this or is actually enjoying this story development?

lol, we already got a decade of this format only golden boys get cool booking and Kevin isn't one of them.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts