• no

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
101 - 120 of 466 Posts

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Yeah...the 12th is questionable for me because I'm supposed to be helping a family member move that day so I don't know exactly what time I'll be free. 14th would be ideal

·
T.P.A.B
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Won't be happening on the 12th since it won't work out for a few of you guys so its pretty much between either the 14th or 16th

·
Registered
693 Posts
Won't be happening on the 12th since it won't work out for a few of you guys so its pretty much between either the 14th or 16th
I won't know my schedule for that week for another week at least, but either way, I can make a pre draft If need need be.

·
Do they have Krusty's Partially Gelatinated, Non-D
2,460 Posts
I don’t care what day it is

Chico. How come you haven’t went on a rant yet about how good you are at fantasy basketball. A rant which includes no periods, capitals and talks about ratings etc

·
8,615 Posts
I don’t care what day it is

Chico. How come you haven’t went on a rant yet about how good you are at fantasy basketball. A rant which includes no periods, capitals and talks about ratings etc
i see that you're still hollow headed. i've always used periods, and overall, u could say that i am punctuation personified. i learned a long time ago that capitals mean fuck all, unless being used to emphasize something. if u want capitals, go watch that shit sport u call hockey. u can talk about my "rants", as well as "fantasy" this and that, but you're just coming off as a non sensical jackass. i compete at basketball. everything i do is in the realm of that. if u want to pussyfoot around, and be cut slack, go join a slack league.

·
Steady as she goes
5,262 Posts
i see that you're still hollow headed. i've always used periods, and overall, u could say that i am punctuation personified. i learned a long time ago that capitals mean fuck all, unless being used to emphasize something. if u want capitals, go watch that shit sport u call hockey. u can talk about my "rants", as well as "fantasy" this and that, but you're just coming off as a non sensical jackass. i compete at basketball. everything i do is in the realm of that. if u want to pussyfoot around, and be cut slack, go join a slack league.
i thought i was in this league but turns out i am in a slack league

·
8,615 Posts
i am drafting right now brother eyeing up Celtics legend Jayson Tatum in the fifth round
ah... not a tatum fan, here. way overhyped by celtics fans(i'm a celtics fan). i think people get caught up in his "smooth" game, and the fact that they got him instead of fultz, but his game annoys the shit out of me. long contested 2's, forces everything, doesn't see the floor, defense blows, weak finisher. maybe preseason will show me otherwise, but he's not even in my top 5 celtics.

·
T.P.A.B
16,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Draft will be on the 16th we still need one more and we can do the draft order

101 - 120 of 466 Posts