Banned
3,331 Posts
such depression...

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
vcmstoner said:
^^^Hahaha. Sorry white raven, that was funny.

Anyways, thats a sad poem raven.
it made me laught too .
and swindy how can you liek my writing. even i dont like my writing
LOL

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
I am a huge blues mark...I really enjoy pain & suffering portrayed in music, writings, art, etc...Van Gogh is my favourite artist for example.

A totured soul makes for the most intensity to the senses I've always found, & seriously not much actually makes me 'feel' anything these days.
I'm rather immune to the worlds hurt, & indeed find most of it funny as fuck...hence my laughing at Cody's sick humour I guess, nothing much affects me negatively.

So wether you, or others, like your writing, I do as it always feels painful to me.

That's why, you may posses no skill at all for all I know, all I do know is that I feel something reading your stuff.

Hence, I enjoy (I think) everything you've written so far.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Swindy™ said:
Van Gogh is my favourite artist for example.
Dutch guy. You love the Dutch. :)

·
Registered
840 Posts
I don't really like literal writing, but I identify with it cause my dad is a fucking cunt.

I know that's not exactly what you were talking about, but if I were to write about my dad it would be somewhere along those lines, except I'd be talking about how he should be dead.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
good poem dude :) I must say..Could use more of you here lol god NY sucks when it comes to good poets (outside me and a few others at the local Poetry Club every friday night at 9-10pm)

Poetry and Music are the 2 greatest things to Vent out IMO..Poetry is just the best way to let a group of people know how you feel about a certain thing or a certain someone.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
even i dont like my writing
Give me a writer that does! A humble one that is. Other people will like it but you won't understand why...I don't. I can see what's in this poem, we all can....I can feel a connection in this poem..probably make me like it better than any of your others. Perhaps because your others show as someone said "such dipression" but this one doesn't this one shows an underlying love that may not be shown but is present. No depression here, just a son who loves his father.

I knew you'd keep writing, remember when I told you that it's like a tap you can't turn off?

You've got it buddy....and you'll never loose it.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
The Lonesome Hobo said:
Give me a writer that does! A humble one that is. Other people will like it but you won't understand why...I don't. I can see what's in this poem, we all can....I can feel a connection in this poem..probably make me like it better than any of your others. Perhaps because your others show as someone said "such dipression" but this one doesn't this one shows an underlying love that may not be shown but is present. No depression here, just a son who loves his father.

I knew you'd keep writing, remember when I told you that it's like a tap you can't turn off?

You've got it buddy....and you'll never loose it.
I wish I'd said that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts