Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
You're trying to diss the Bulls franchise by saying they haven't won a championship since 98, when only 4 four teams have won since then and only 2 others have won since the start of the 90s, including the bulls. I wouldn't say that is all very terrible at all considering a lot of teams have yet to win a championship in the NBA. Nothing about the Bulls present or past is bad, so really you just failed.
Well, you're close. It's technically five:

San Antonio: 1999, 2003, 2005, 2007
Los Angeles: 2000-2002, 2009, 2010
Detroit: 2004
Miami: 2006
Boston: 2008

Forget the start of the 1990s. If you go back to 1980, only three more teams get added to the list: The two you referenced (Chicago [1991-1993, 1996-1998], and Houston [1994, 1995]) plus Philadelphia (1983). Boston, Los Angeles, and Detroit won 10 out of 11 titles from 1980 to 1990. . . the sad thing is I didn't have to look any of that up. I was REALLY into basketball as a kid.

The Bulls, do, however, have the third most titles in history (6), trailing only Boston (17) and Los Angeles (16).

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,685 Posts
Forgot about the Heat completely, but the NBA's low market teams seem to never win a championship, ever. I know they lack the ability to attract free agents, but they if they were smarter with their draft picks, like the Thunder, then they might have been able to get a championship during that time.

Still, the point remains, the Bull history is nothing to be ashamed of and their future could very contain more championships.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
What about Detroit?
I think they were referencing how fans of Detroit teams generally hate Chicago teams. I couldn't stand Chicago teams when I was a kid. . .

As a Detroit fan, there were some not-so-good times, but there were plenty of fun ones, too! It could have been a lot worse.

·
3,248 Posts
I'm a little offended DIAMOND DALLAS THRASH'S thread was closed right when it was getting to the best verse.

·
30,980 Posts
Ghetto Anthony can we get a new date of closure now that the Rock has returned? You mentioned that would delay the closing a bit. Just want to be prepared, you know. Maybe you already posted it and I missed it.

·
CM Punk's Wife!
1,073 Posts
How long has this board been around anyway?? This is like the biggest wrestling forum

·
Jonathan Coachman
7,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
Dark. Wet. Steel Bars. Barbed Wire. Police Sirens. Rats. Paved floor. Insulation walls. A single overhead lamp. CRT black and white television. Couch with holes and duct tape everywhere.

Kitchen is littered with KFC buckets stacked to the ceiling.

Hidden in my mattress is about a hundred thousand dollars worth of crack cocaine.

201 - 220 of 222 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.