Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Jonathan Coachman
7,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
You're trying to diss the Bulls franchise by saying they haven't won a championship since 98, when only 4 four teams have won since then and only 2 others have won since the start of the 90s, including the bulls. I wouldn't say that is all very terrible at all considering a lot of teams have yet to win a championship in the NBA. Nothing about the Bulls present or past is bad, so really you just failed.
No. I'm saying the Bulls haven't been good in almost 15 years you fucking moron. Who has won it in the last 13 years is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is that the Bulls HAVEN'T. Chicago is awful, eat a dick.

Nobody looks at league standings...

Conference standings > League standings

EDIT: You must be from Detroit or something *jealously of Chicago*
True that dude. 11/15 is good, right?

·
Registered
715 Posts
LOL at the Bulls and Bears and BIG LULZ for the White Sox and Cubs. What a fuckin joke all those teams are whether your a fan or not you should realize that.
I don't understand how there jokes when they have a greater history then most teams in there respective league.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Nobody looks at league standings...

Conference standings > League standings

EDIT: You must be from Detroit or something *jealously of Chicago*
what a fucking fail to try and cover up your inability to read.

nobody may look at league standings, but its not hard to recognize when you're actually looking at a league standing list. come on son, stop sucking.

although, you can't really say that because the Bulls haven't wont a championship since 98, they've been BAD. i mean, plenty of teams haven't won the championship this decade and they aren't bad teams. Not winning a championship doesn't make you bad, it just makes you not the best. Bulls have been a generally good team for several years now. there can only be one winner, and that winner isn't the only good team in the league.

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
The Cubs have not won a world series in 102 years, not a history I would want.

With no hope in sight to win won soon either.

·
Jonathan Coachman
7,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
I like how people are still coming into this thread a week late, and 20 pages later and going on about how wrong I am. Read the thread, look at the numbers, do your homework and eat your vitamins.

also ;

People were predicting the same thing in 2006 but were still here.
Fucking prove it. Back up your god damn argument instead of dropping a one line post and hitting the Post Quick Reply button.

·
CM Punk's Wife!
1,073 Posts
Chicago doesn't need good sports teams they have me to make up for it. :)

(and CM Punk!)

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Ya dude. "UMAD" is always a good one to end an argument on.
Well saying things like the Blackhawks suck when they're coming off a championship and have had injuries is pretty stupid and ignorant. So either you know nothing about sports or there is a reason as to why you dislike Chicago teams. Probably just trolling though.

181 - 200 of 222 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.