Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's no secret that drugs and alcohol have had a place in wrestling. Many performers have admitted that they were under the influence while working.

My question is: What are some specific examples of times when this was the case? It can be a match or a promo.

I will post one, if you know of another please share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lwdgPAm-z8&feature=related

· Registered
459 Posts
I seem to remember HBK doing a pretty good job of it back when...

· Registered
2,999 Posts
When i saw the Threadtitel i thought being high or drunk while watching Wrestling.

Heroes of Wrestling.

· Registered
1,360 Posts
ECW - Cactus Jack vs The Sandman (and probably 90% of The Sandman's matches)

It was a Texas Death Match in 1995 which is similar to a Last Man Standing Match. But as far as I know, Sandman was too drunk or high to remember the rules. It's hilarious because he keeps getting up.

· Banned
411 Posts
ECW - Cactus Jack vs The Sandman (and probably 90% of The Sandman's matches)

It was a Texas Death Match in 1995 which is similar to a Last Man Standing Match. But as far as I know, Sandman was too drunk or high to remember the rules. It's hilarious because he keeps getting up.
LOLOLOL please tell me you have video

· Anti-Hero
11,709 Posts
It was because the Sandman had been knocked out by a frying pan shot early in the match that he subsequently forgot the rules. If you watch you can literally see the shot that changed the complexion of the match.
On topic however, there is no doubt that he was under the influence as well.

· Registered
177 Posts
Indy wrestlers do this shit all the time. It's not funny, It's dangerous.

A friend of mine probably had a real future wrestling. His name was Brian Angels and he was wrestling in Georgia when his opponent showed up high. Dropped brian on his head during a suplex (like literally dropped him, didn't go with him or anything) and he can't even walk. It's horrible really.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.