Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys........I have something I need to get off my chest. After reading all these stupid rants on here about people who down ECW, or don't like the WWE, or whatever else, I've come to one conclusion. Wrestling sucks balls! I mean its not real! Now I know some people are gonna argue with me and say " you don't know what your talking about man, its real! those guys actually get hurt sometimes!" That maybe true. But, you know and I know the actual physical contact is in fact fake, and planned out. Secondly, its not even that entertaining, I mean its like watching an episode of Celebrity DeathMatch and All My Children at the same time! lol Wait......Celebrity Deathmatch is more entertaining.....but its canceled so whatever! Honestly, I watch it for one reason and one reason only.......The Women!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I don't see why anybody would or should care about the "WWE Superstars", as they're called.

I mean, thats JUST my opinion. Of course, everybody's gotta be a fan of something lol

Peace

P.S. Don't mind the SN, I've had it since I was 10.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
you don't know what your talking about man, its real! those guys actually get hurt sometimes!

Reactions: Angler

·
Registered
865 Posts
Cyberkidz 1 Just get the **** out of this site NOW!!!
you don't know what your talking about man, its real! those guys actually get hurt sometimes! IDIOT!!!! ****in fool!!! Bastard, Assclown, Asshole, ............. Hey dont warn me, the rule says you can flame in the Rants section!!!

·
3,113 Posts
Yeah but it should atleast be a good flame.

Yes, a majority of wrestling is fake but alot of the bumps they take are real. Ask Droz.

·
I am the Prince of Saiyans once again!!
1,558 Posts
Sure it might not be real, but who cares, ill sit down and watch TV with soem guy being power bombed through a flaming table, or bashed in the head with a steel chair, why not? How does it suck balls? Cause you don't like it, is that why? I don't think the opinion of one person on this board automatically makes it the sucker of balls... :flip and thats from the heart.

Mid-Nite

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I dont watch movies or sitcoms because they are just too FAKE!

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Are you sure you're not still 10 dumbass?

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Ok cyberkidz1 this a free country and you are aloud to say what you want about wrestling so if you think wrestling is fake that is fine that is your opinion.

But my opinion is you are a f***ing Idoit.Have you seen the number of guys that have really got hurt in the ring some can never wrestle again.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
J² said:
Ok cyberkidz1 this a free country and you are aloud to say what you want about wrestling so if you think wrestling is fake that is fine that is your opinion..
It's not, this is not a country, it is the internet, and any rules Amish makes, democratic or dictatorship, will go undisputed. Iono if you people even notice that forums are run as dictatorships. You don't have freedom.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
cyberkidz1 said:
Hey guys........I have something I need to get off my chest. After reading all these stupid rants on here about people who down ECW, or don't like the WWE, or whatever else, I've come to one conclusion. Wrestling sucks balls! I mean its not real! Now I know some people are gonna argue with me and say " you don't know what your talking about man, its real! those guys actually get hurt sometimes!" That maybe true. But, you know and I know the actual physical contact is in fact fake, and planned out. Secondly, its not even that entertaining, I mean its like watching an episode of Celebrity DeathMatch and All My Children at the same time! lol Wait......Celebrity Deathmatch is more entertaining.....but its canceled so whatever! Honestly, I watch it for one reason and one reason only.......The Women!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I don't see why anybody would or should care about the "WWE Superstars", as they're called.

I mean, thats JUST my opinion. Of course, everybody's gotta be a fan of something lol

Peace
Let me ask you something. Do you like comedy shows? Take "Everybody Loves Raymond" for example. Do you understand that they have writers that come up with scripts and the actors/actresses on the show have to memorize and practice those lines and scenes before they film the part that you watch on television? Okay, so tell me, how is that any different from wrestling? Obviously you're one of those kids that heard from a young age that "wrestling is fake." There's a common misconception about the word "fake" when it comes to pro wrestling. When they say "fake", it means that it's planned out like a television show. Meaning that the wrestlers are given the situation, like a confrontation, and told how to interact with the other wrestler. Same with the matches. They usually try to plan out the bigger spots with eachother before the match and the rest of it they call to eachother during the match before they do it. So after reading that, assuming you can read, do you understand what I'm getting at? 95% of the moves you see done, excluding most of the punches, hurt and take a toll on the wrestlers body. I know, for one, because I'm not a total idiot, and two, because I used to do it myself. Of course, you will probably read all of that and say "I don't care, it 'sucks balls', and it 'sucks balls' because I say it does", like any stubborn & close-minded person would.

SIG

·
I am the Prince of Saiyans once again!!
1,558 Posts
"It's fake nobody gets hurt,they dont even make physical fist to face contact, wrestling sucks balls"

Tell that to Triple H who was out for over a year for leg injuries, RVD as well

Tell that to mick Foley who because of injuries cant pick up his own children hes so beat up

Tell that to Tazz whos career was cut short due to back and neck injuries

Tell that to BRET HART about his brother DYING!! for the fans in a tragic accident.

Tell it to Brock lesnar who almost broke his neck and almsot paralyzed himself in a match with Kurt Angle.

Tell it to Booker T's brother Stevie Ray who cant wrestl becuase of burn accidents

Sure some of these arnt wrestling related, but its still sad and depressing ewnough to show a point of the seriousness wrestling really is.

You people make me sick who judge others for a hobby, go **** yourself kid and get a life. Just shows who you are that he went to a wrestlign forum, REGISTERED, and started a post about what you dont like. :banplz: :cuss: :gun: :flip

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I agree.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts