Wrestling Forum banner

Wrestling Sites: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

1272 14
So, we all use wrestling sites. Either for news, opinions, connecting, etc. I'm curious to hear your opinion on these sites. What do you think is good about them? What do you think is bad? And of course what do you think is just plain ugly about them?

This can and I hope go beyond the wrestlingforum but to dirtsheets, blogs, video sites, official wrestling sites, etc.

I'm asking this because I'm trying to do research on people's opinions on wrestling sites.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,181 Posts
The internet is full of no-nothing liars, ask Matt Hardy and Eric Bischoff.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
I enjoy sites like this one, there are very few people I know who still watch wrestling so, when I want to discuss it, it's here or nothing.

As for news sites/dirtsheets, I avoid them completely since they almost never contain anything either pulled out of the writers' asses or so obvious that only a complete retard would fail to work it out on there own.

·
Registered
176 Posts
This site is awesome because it has so many members, a lot of threads have so many posts that there is bound to be some stuff I find witty.

I regularly go on Wrestlezone.com for kicks, a lot of is speculation but some stuff is facts like "so and so has a TNA tryout." Mark Madden posts glorified blogs on it if anyone remembers him, his constant TNA hate is sometimes entertaining and he makes random Bobby Hennan jabs.

I first found out about Wrestlezone a long time ago when I was googling some TNA or WWE ppv results and found that site. I'd checked out other wrestling "news" sites and they bypassed block up poppers so I didn't go on them any more.

Inyourheadonline.com is pretty much the only wrestling radio show I've checked out. It has such a huge archive of past shows with so many different wrestler's I haven't checked out too many though.

And of course I dig deep into youtube for all kinds of wrestling matches.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I always thought Pwinsider is fair in regards to not showing bias. They have strange ads though with my computer.

Wrestlezone can give you the same news but I don't like that when they are wrong, they never post a retraction. Pwinsider always does. Plus Wrestlezone is so anti TNA it's absurd. I even recall when there are battle royals, sometimes they write one guy gets eliminated twice.

·
Banned
6,181 Posts

·
Banned
6,181 Posts
And why would that be?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These are some great responses. It seems like, as expected, people have their own "dirtsheets" that they prefer to go to. So, to the people that do visit dirtsheets is there anything good about them? We all know these site usually are just home to rumors and fake news so despite that why do you go?

·
Banned
6,181 Posts
Their coverage of pro wrestling tends to be more entertaining and informative than the shit that they cover. Then again though, the only insider I use is WO/F4W. Don't have time for PWSpyware and their whiny shite about ECW, and don't care for the Torch since it's a bit too serious without having Meltzer's dedication, charisma, and sense of humor.

·
Celestial Messiah
39,109 Posts
411mania is actually reasonable. All the bleacher report does is insult John John and spend the rest of the website sucking John Morrison's dick and loving spot monkeys. They also hate the WWE. Its about as stupid and smarkish as it gets.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.