Wrestling Forum banner

Wrestling Secrets Exposed Documentary

10261 13

Remember this documentary? Basically it explained the wrestling tricks that we all know to the general public.
My question is do you know who were under the masks? I've heard people from Mick Foley to Edge to Undertaker. I'm just curious as to what wrestlers would betray their companies at a time like this. Also, keep in mind that WCW and ECW wrestlers are also applicable, since this documentary aired in 1998.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3,216 Posts
I'm not sure who actually appeared in the show, but I do know it aired on NBC (parent company of USA network) and that it was most definitely a WWF ring (look at the turnbuckle pads.)

· Registered
1,482 Posts
I think colossus might be Dustin Rhodes, try pausing it at exactly 1:00.

· Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,281 Posts
jesus christ I remember this it was fuckin years ago on channel 4 or channel 5 I can't remember which

· Registered
2,593 Posts
3 of them are said to be Michael Modest and the Pit Bulls. The others were probably ECW jobbers or Powerplant failures that wanted revenge on Sarge Buddy Lee. Remember laughing at it at the time 'cause people had known that stuff for years.

· Registered
1,626 Posts
Oh i remember this documentary. Made wrestling sound so non-dangerous and easy that kids thought they could do it easily with their friends, and ended up injured doing a Suplex and the parents started to sue WWE.

As for the wrestlers. It looks like some unknowns.

· Registered
4,841 Posts
Harley Race as booker
Anthony Durante as Colossus
Michael Modest as The All-American Boy
Gary Wolfe as Brute Force

· Registered
232 Posts
lol and the cat from Sabrina The Teenage Witch/dude from Angry Beavers as the Narrator.

its definitely a biased show. makes it seem like taking a bump is completely painless and somehow these guys dont get hurt. even exposing blading they make it seem like its nothing.

· Registered
5,005 Posts
Remember also that this was released around the same time as those masked magician shows were he spills the beans on some illusions. Crazy thing about this is nobody cared. The doc probably helped a lot of the backyard wrestling that was going on a lot at that time where kids were getting hurt right and left trying to duplicate wrestlers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.