Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Beyond Wrestling.. check it!
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Less than a month ago @THEWRProject started tweeting about an expansion to the Wrestling Retribution Project Universe. We have found out one of those major announcements. It was announced that a Youtube based series called The Underground would be shot and apparently finished shooting in LA. We’ve got pictures and from what we can see we have The Young Bucks, MVP aka Lord of War and Joey Ryan aka Chase Walker. What we also know is that The Underground which takes place within the same universe as the WRP project, just a different part but also the second show will both be available free on youtube. It was also pointed out what it is all about by this quote from WRP, “THE UNDERGROUND is designed specifically for younger and lesser known wrestlers,” (via twitter).

More pics can be found here as well as an hour long podcast talk with Jeff Katz about the project: http://www.pwponderings.com/?p=15390

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
They're already doing a spin-off even though the first one hasn't come out yet? This means either their project has a lot of support from backers, or they're extremely naive and stupid.

·
Registered
12,139 Posts
I forgot all about this project. Wasn't it suppose to have been released by now?
Didn't it take WSX a year to debut on MTV after its first tapings? They probably getting the business side right. Fans forgetting about it kind of work in their favor at the moment because they do all the behind of the scenes stuff without feeling rush.

·
Registered
890 Posts
From the clips I've seen, I hope it gets released soon. It could be one of the wrestling concepts since who knows, but it doesn't matter if no one is still interested to see it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts