Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone and happy Holiday's. I hope everyone's enjoying themselves and are taking care.

Just wondering what, if any, wrestling related gifts you've received this festive season.

My brother got me WrestleMania Revenge Tour tickets for April when they come to Dublin! Can't wait! :D

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
Haven't opened my presents yet for this year it's not even 8 AM and my family is still sleeping but it seems like every year my Wrestling-related present has gotten better and better. For about the first 12 Christmases for me, I got like one or two wrestling figures and a wrestling ring .. and I was content with that. Then started getting VHS/DVD instead then last year my mom topped all those by buying me Road Warrior Animal, Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan Wrestle-Buddies on Ebay that I used to own when I was younger but she had thrown away. I was like Nintend 64 kid when I opened that one.

Hopefully I get something EPIC this year.

Merry Christmas to all.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I don't celebrate Christmas, but Happy holidays anyways..

·
Registered
957 Posts
SVR 2011 for me. And I got money to put toward my Wrestlemania trip.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I'm 19 years old, yet i still got a Kane, big Show, John Cena, CM Punk and Rey Mysterio wrestling figure haha.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Fortune shirt, Jeff Jarrett DVD and TNA Tag Teams DVD.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
A kiss from Katie Lea, and Victoria's tarantula. Yeah sorry that was my dream :lmao, what I really got was a picture frame with a Katie Lea inside it to go side by side with my 2004 Victoria framed picture!!! Yeah I'm kinda easily pleased,I get excited over the simplest of things.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
Well, after having opened presents all I got was Night of Champions as a stocking stuffer ... and ... well, I had already bought it upon it being released on DVD. So my mom gave me the gift receipt and I'm taking it back to Wal-Mart sometime soon.

·
Registered
21,667 Posts
A got a couple of DVD's...

In Your House 7 & In Your House 8 (Tagged Classics)
Armageddon 2000 & No Way Out 2001 (Tagged Classics)
and a Hustle DVD from 2008, I've no idea what specifically is on it because all the writing is in Japanese obv but there is a picture of Tajiri in action on the back.

I am over the moon with the Hustle DVD cos I wasn't expecting it at all and it's mega expensive (about £35 for a single disc DVD) plus it's come all the wya from Japan, so I'd never have bought myself this.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
The only thing wrestling related I got for Christmas this year was a mini replica of the classic Intercontinental Championship.

·
Broski of the Week
6,794 Posts
These? my little cousin got the same thing lol

Yeah, those.

And if any of you want to laugh at that, wait til you read this...

I went to the extended families house and my eight year old cousin (who started watching WWE this year and is a HUGE Cena fan) got me the Miz snuggie. I despise snuggies, but it's actually pretty warm. The snuggie is a joke gift, but I have no problem rocking the sweats.

·
Registered
99 Posts
HHH Cranium Rex T
Ted Dibiase $$$ T
Edge Rated R Rockstar T
Chris Jericho DVD

Reactions: Yuffie Kisaragi
1 - 20 of 20 Posts