Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off, if this isn't allowed here, my apologies in advance. Not trying to spam my links or anything. Looking for input, ideas, and anyone who'd be interested in contributing to my projects I'm working on. I've been around here for a while but haven't been that active, so if anyone has a problem with my posting this, I'd totally understand. I'm looking for like-minded wrestling fans who would be interested, and I know there's a lot of them here!

The point of this project is to have a database of wrestling events organized through a wordpress system. Each event is categorized by championships, match types, and promotions, and every single wrestler who appears on the card is tagged. The point of all this is so that you can click on a tag and see all of one wrestler's matches in a chronological list.

It is like every other result site you've seen, but also it is like nothing you've seen because I want to offer that functionality. One primary use of that would be for DVD compilation makers to have a quick way of getting a list of, for example, all of Edge's matches, every Iron Match ever performed, every WWF Light Heavyweight title match ever.

It's a lot of work, and I can't do it myself, but I'm trying to do it little by little. If anyone is interested in contributing, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Currently two of the categorization methods are broken, and I'm 'looking into it.'

Let me know what you think!

I removed the link because I just double checked the rules and don't want to piss anyone off. :) I'm still looking for people who want to contribute though, assuming I'm still ok with having this post here. Please PM me or something. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts