Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,498 Posts
I feel bad for Dana, she's been working her ass of to improve and has been desperate for an opportunity and when she finally gets one this happens.

It also sucks we won't get the lucha fatal 4 way.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I'm pretty sad for Dana, i'm a fan of her and just hope she's ok. It must suck being pulled from the biggest match of your career to date. She's worked so hard and improved a good bit, hope everything works out for her.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
So... is anyone going to talk about how Rey Mysterio had a match last week and COVID-19 can incubate for up to 14 days before showing symptoms? This could be extremely bad...

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Ah that sucks for Rey. Injured at WM35 and quarantined for WM36. God knows what will happen to him at WM37!

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Is Meltzer the only “source”?

If so, he’s just guessing and we can assume any number of causes:

• sick
  • doesn’t want to risk travelling
  • quarantine due to contact tracing results
  • travel restrictions (borders of nation, states, suburbs, etc) at time of filming.
Meltzer is guessing.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
California is closed down, Rey couldn't travel if he wanted to
Exactly, but Meltzer specifically said they’re both “sick”.

If he’s guessing on something like this then it should be the end of his bullshit once and for all.

This slime ball could be lying to you about health issues in a pandemic... if that’s the case, Meltzer should be excommunicated by wrestling fans.

There is no excuse whatsoever for making up BS about wrestlers being sick unless he has actual journalistic evidence.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I feel bad for Dana Brooke. Supposedly she works very hard and gets very little success. She gets booked for a match at WrestleMania and now she can't compete in it. She must be really disappointed.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Everyone should just stop wrestling altogether after Wrestlemania. I know everyone needs to work but this is gonna get worse than better anytime soon. Better to be safe than sorry.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,701 Posts
Meltzer blind speculation. Dana could just be suffering after plastic surgery #73 went sideways. Need a more credible source.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Why are you guys mad at Meltzer? He didn't say they had Covid. All he said is that they are currently sick and they are self quarantining to be safe. He is telling you why they won't be in matches at WrestleMania so the ICW won't talk about burying Dana or taking Ray off tv because he hasn't re-signed yet etc...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts