Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which wrestling moves do you think or know that you can pull off? And i mean only those moves that dosen't require collaboration from the other wrestler.

I'm pretty coinfident i can do a 450 splash. Dropkick, Swanton Bomb, Roundhouse kick are more examples that i think i could handle after a few attempts. What moves do you think you can do?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Most submission moves are easy to do with a little instruction since they are all not hurting the opponent.

I wouldn't put my fingers on a power bomb. Breaking necks incoming.

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
100% of wrestling moves require collaboration from the other person
No, i don't get what you mean? I mean obviously to make the moves connect the other person must stand there but he isn't helping you perform the move in anyway.

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes he is Doroda, ever see a wrestler put his hand on the upper thigh of his opponent when he's getting suplexed?

it's called 'Posting'
I didn't say suplex. I know a suplex requires help from the other wrestler, at least for it to look good. I said 450 splash, dropkick & swanton bomb. How do opponents in any way help you perform those moves?

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
638 Posts
F-5, Razor's Edge, Batista Bomb, F-U, Super-Kick, RKO.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Pedigree?

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm pretty athletic for a 6 foot tall fat guy. I could deliver a sweet superkick and a nice looking moonsault

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
We used to have shoot fights with wrestling moves at school when we were 10 or 11, got a guy in the walls of jericho which apparently hurts, loads of them are impossible to do though, a stunner does nothing :lol

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
they sell them?
Well you don't get it. It doesn't matter if i do a 450 splash onto nothing or if i do it onto an opponent, i still do the same move.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts