Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Oh, What a Day! What A Lovely Day!
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I dunno if this has been posted, but have you guys seen the Max Landis short film about Triple H?

It's a nice 24 minute film about Triple H's career from Max Landis perspective, so give it a watch if you don't have a lot to do today.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Re: Wrestling isn't Wrestling.

Watched it, it was pretty good. I like Max's work.

·
Banned
14,424 Posts

What he said in the first minute is exactly what wrestling is SUPPOSED to be. But it is not anymore. He outright tells you, "it has more in common with Game of Thrones than UFC" which is true, and I wish to god someone would tell HHH or Vince that.

But I find it ironic this is about HHH, when he's the one currently helping kill the product and what wrestling is supposed to be about.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

I want a video of HHH's face while he watches this :lmao

·
Oh, What a Day! What A Lovely Day!
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I liked when Landis buried Man of Steel better. But it's nice to see a Hollywood guy give such an insightful endorsement of wrestling.
He is a huge wrestling fan and has a lot of friends on the business, it would be kind of a dick move from him if he were to bash it.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts

I actually want a gif of the cena girl flipping the camera off, that part made me laugh so hard because the way they depicted cena is 100% true.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts

Funniest thing I've watched all year tbh. HHH leading up to WM28 had me dying. Marked out at the cameos too.

1 - 20 of 287 Posts